University Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've earned a treat," she told him in no uncertain terms. "Anything you want. Only my pussy is off-limits."
"I probably won't last long."
"Don't care. This is for you."

Tom considered his desires; he was desperate for a release, but he wanted to give something back to her. His erection was as hard as it could be.

"Lie on your back and hold your knees."
"Ok?"
"Trust me like I trust you."

She didn't hesitate. A moment later, he was hovering over her as she stared up at him. He leaned down, as if he were going to penetrate her; instead, he pressed his manhood fully against the crease of her already stimulated sex and began rubbing against it. Her eyes rolled back as the erection rubbed against her opening, sliding without entering.

"Aw fuck..." she mumbled.

She wasn't faking it. The fact that she already climaxed from her roommate's actions only made her more susceptible to further pleasure, and Tom had counted on it. For several minutes, longer than he would have imagined himself able to last, Tom moved back and forth as Myriam's eyes glazed over many times, reveling in the wonderful sensations her body provided. She didn't moan hard but the twist in her lips betrayed her pleasure. Tom eventually reached his limit.

"Aw... it's coming."

It did, shooting over her sex, across her belly and up to her breasts, a delicious wave of pleasure blanking Tom's mind. The next thing he knew, she had pulled him up to her mouth and was licking him clean. He was too stunned to react and enjoyed revisiting the warmth of her mouth.

"Tom, you naughty boy," she smirked at him. "Wow. You really do care."
"Well, I wanted it to be special and not just about me."

They took a moment to clean up. AS they were doing so, they heard movement from the other room - Rebecca was getting up.

"I guess you'll get a chance to meet her in person," Myriam commented.
"We can't tell her what happened, right?"
"No. We shouldn't. Maybe she wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure."
"Fair enough."

Several minutes later, Tom and Myriam, both dressed, joined Rebecca in the kitchen as she prepared toasts. Introductions were made, and Rebecca, presentable now as she wore a nightgown, seemed to assess Tom from the gound up. He allowed her to stare, indulging in returning the favor as his eyes followed her curves.

"He looks nice," was all Rebecca said.

No comment on his age. It made Tom feel better about their roughly ten-year difference. Or perhaps Rebecca already knew. If she was aware of any impropriety in their arrangement, she certainly showed no signs of it.

Eventually, Myriam started to show Tom out.

"I really had a great time," she told him. "And you're behaving splendidly."
"Thanks. I'd say the same about you."
"I know you still have tons of questions, and we'll get to that at some point, but I'm glad you trust me."
"I only have one, really, and it's a real concern."

She became serious, wanting to appease him, whatever it was.

"Look, I'm enjoying whatever this is, and it's fun. But if it's sex... I mean, we have to be safe, right?"
"Of course, I know what you're saying. Do you want us to get tested before go any further?"
"Yes. Well, I hadn't been with anyone but you for... a long time before. About three years, to be honest. I'm clean, but I can get tested if it will make you feel safer."
"I'd appreciate that."

He stared, waiting for her to continue. She seemed hesitant.

"I'm not going to give you my sexual history in detail," she confessed, "but I will get tested. I've been more active than you. It's only fair."
"Thank you."

She understood his concern. There was supposedly a rash of sexually transmitted diseases raging over campus. There were posters everywhere warning people to use protection. He wanted to trust her, and he did, but he couldn't trust anyone he didn't know about. And while Myriam wasn't yet ready to talk about her past sexual experiences, she did owe him that verification.

"Settled then."

She leaned into his cheek and kissed him.

"I'll see you Tuesday."

Tom stepped out into the hall, watching the door close. For a moment, he stood there, motionless, still bewildered at all he had done and witnessed. As he headed out, he didn't feel as pent up and frustrated as the previous weekend. He wouldn't need the company of Mona Butterfly and her cosplays tonight.

That alone made him smile.

When Tom walked in the door, his first reflex was to check his messages, not that he expected anything special in terms of news. There was one from his mother asking for a callback about an eventual family gathering in several weeks. The second one, however, came from Dana Foster, and it didn't sound so pleasant.

"Hi Tom," it said, "I'm sorry to call you but I honestly don't know who else to call. Your cell's not on file so I called your house. Anyway. Sorry to bother you."

And then nothing. The tone in her voice told Tom she wasn't feeling well, but what made him panic was that the message was dated from 9:30 the previous night.

A moment later, Tom was dialing, hoping it wasn't too late, whatever it might be. Dana answered, no special emotion in her voice.

"Hello?"
"Dana? This is Tom. Hi."
"Oh! Hi."
"You called me last night?"

On the end of the line, Dana gave a moment of silence, as if she didn't recall the event. Then, clarification emerged in her voice.

"Ah! Yes, I did. Sorry about that."
"What was it about?"
"It's not important."

Tom felt somehow cheated - he would have liked to address whatever emergency had prompted his mentor to call him on his landline on a Saturday evening. Why hadn't she called his cellphone? She had his number on her own device.

"You said you didn't have my cell number?"
"Look, I was at the office. I was..."

She paused.

"It's about Randy," she finally stated.
"I'm listening."
"It's just... last night, he came by right after supper, and we talked, and - I don't know what came over me, and I almost had sex with him!"

Tom bobbed his head slightly as he replied.

"Almost?"
"Didn't. That's the thing. He smelled so good and he was... doesn't matter. I was lonely and horny. So when he left... when I said no and he left... I was so down."
"And you called me to talk about it?"

Dana marked a pause.

"Yeah. I needed to talk."
"Anytime you need. But what were you doing calling me from the office?"

This time, Tom heard the hesitation in her voice before she answered.

"Because the bastard took my phone. I was so pissed at him. I think he did it deliberately too!"
"Deliberately?"
"He's thinking if he can find something on me on there, he might get a good deal in the divorce, you know... blackmail me or something."

Tom liked Randy less every time he heard about the man; he was more concerned with Dana's plight and he kept any concerns about the man to himself.

"Is there something incriminating on your phone?"
"Nothing. Music, photos, messages... nothing that he could hold over my head. It's just... frustrating."
"And so you drove all the way to school after that?"
"Yeah... cause... I wanted to call you and I didn't have your number, and your cell wasn't on file!"

Tom felt the anguish in his friend's voice; he chose not to remind her that she could have logged into his profile from home.

"I was out," he told her without being specific. "I'm sorry I missed your call. I just came back."
"Out with someone?" she asked, and there was a hint of eagerness in her voice.
"Just out," he lied, unable to tell the truth.
"Oh. Ok."

An awkward pause crept into the conversation, broken by Dana.

"Anyway, I'm glad you took time to call. I'm better now, and he's going to bring back my phone later."
"And you're okay with him visiting?"
"Yeah. No chance of a relapse today. Besides, if I get frustrated, I can call you back, right?"
"Of course. I'm not going anywhere."

She thanked him, and they exchanged goodbyes before hanging up. Tom set the phone on the table and bit his lower lip. He suddenly hated himself for enjoying his last evening while his mentor had been suffering in her own turmoil. Somehow, it didn't feel right. He would find a way to cheer her up later - to make up for not having been there when she needed someone.

For the rest of the day, Tom was torn between the satisfaction of his sexual encounters with Myriam (as well as the wonderful sight of her lesbian display of love for his benefit) and the odd sensation of having failed to be there for someone in need, someone for which he cared. He shouldn't have felt bad as he could never have predicted it. Still, it bothered him.

Right before dinner, he sent an SMS to Myriam.

TOM: Hey! Was fun last night and this morning.

She didn't answer immediately, so he went about his business. He only received a reply around eight, when he had settled down to watch some television.

MYRIAM: Me too. Lots. Next weekend?
TOM: Sure.

The moment he answered, he was struck by a reluctance to commit to it yet. His mind wandered to Dana, still in turmoil. He adjusted his answer.

TOM: If nothing else important comes up.

He felt more confident with this answer; there was no way to tell how Myriam would interpret it. But she seemed to simply ignore it.

MYRIAM: All good. TTFN.

He didn't reply, setting the phone aside and returning to his television show, his mind still wandering between the two oddities in his life, and the burgeoning sensation of uncertainty that slowly crept up along his spine. But Tom didn't focus on it. He simply dismissed it as a novelty sensation triggered by the recent changes in his life.

He would get accustomed to it at some point, he told himself.

END CHAPTER 3

12