University Blues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you believe it?" he suddenly spat out.

The old woman stared at him with bewildered eyes, clearly taking him for some kind of lunatic. He only smiled at her.

Later, at his place, Tom downloaded the picture from his phone and added it to the other one he had taken of Myriam. He created a folder for them, expecting her to send him more. Then, he prepared himself his favorite meal. He opened a bottle of wine for himself and sat in front of the television, watching his favorite episode of his favorite show. As all of this was happening, he logged into his facebook account and updated his status.

TOM'S STATUS: Best Start of Semester Ever!

That should be enough vaguebooking for his few friends. Luckily, neither Myriam nor Dana were among them - although Tom realized this might change soon, and he wondered if it would be appropriate in either case.

He didn't check his udpates until later in the evening. He wasn't surprised to get a few likes, and the comments were as expected. People asking him what was so great about it, others just congratulating him without worrying about the details. One comment popped up from among the rest, and it surprised Tom. It was from his friend Porter Blair. This surprised Tom: Porter had already left the country to return to his charitable operations elsewhere in the world. He didn't generally have internet access at these places. Perhaps he was in transit.

In any event, the message was subtle but clear enough for Tom to understand it.

PORTER'S COMMENT: It was a follow-up, wasn't it?

Tom check to see if his friend was still online, and facebook confirmed it. Tom typed a message.

TOM: You were right.

It still took about five minutes for Porter to answer, and all his answers came in delayed, forcing Tom to wait on him for a conversation.

PORTER: Told ya she hatz the hotz for U.

TOM: Grammar!

PORTER: Sowwy! Grammar Nazi! But I was right, right? It's that Myri girl got you happy?

TOM: Half-right.

PORTER: Half? CONFUSED EMOJI FACE.

Tom didn't answer quickly. For all the times Porter had made him guess, he wanted to return the favor.

PORTER: No way! Two girls?

TOM: Yep.

PORTER: Like a threesome? Was it the other girl I fucked? She felt BI to me.

TOM: Nope. And I won't tell about the other.

PORTER: Well, I won't pry. But you go, dude.

TOM: How come you have internet?

Porter stopped answering. In fact, he vanished from active status. Tom waited a few minutes but when nothing happened, he just stepped away. Telling someone felt reasonable, and since Porter didn't know Dana, there was no way for him to make the connection.

As Tom was getting ready for bed, he began pondering the events of the past two weeks, and he suddenly realized he was facing a dilemma. He had started to enjoy his impromptu and unorthodox relationship with Myriam, and it had become quite intense. He clearly found some satisfaction in there, and more than just from the sex. Truly, she had challenged him out of his comfort zone and gotten him in touch with his sexuality again - and the fact it could be shared, and not kept to watching porn in front of a computer screen. To some extent, he could even see how his encounter with Dana might not have been possible, as his first reflex before Myriam would have been to shut her down.

But Dana presented the second part of the reflexion. For two years, he had worked with her splendidly, as a colleague with whom she shared snippets of her daily life. For the past year, he had played the confidant as she had experienced her hardships in her couple. And now, with Randy moving out of the picture, they had just seized an opportunity to move their relationship somewhere else - or not. Tom liked Dana: he found her smart, sexy and challenging, all qualities that attracted him in a girl. And contrary to Myriam, she felt like she might be someone with whom he could pursue a relationship.

Of course, it was far too soon to consider anything in terms of making a decision between the two. Tom told himself that the encounter with his colleague was a one-time deal, an itch that needed to be scratched. Thinking of her in any other way was unproductive. And Myriam only wanted some fun.

Time would tell where the wind would blow, Tom told himself as he settled alone in bed.

END CHAPTER 4

12