University Challenge 02

Story Info
Rescued Nicky is confused & turns to her brother for comfort.
7k words
4.55
63.1k
41
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
351 Followers

This story follows directly on from Part 1 – Nicky's Near Miss.

Naive, eighteen year-old Nicky has just been rescued by her older brother Mike her from being forced into sex by one of his rugby-playing friends, in an alleyway down by the waterfront.

***

I don't know how long I clung to Mike in the darkness, trembling, crying with confusion, relief and shame.

Eventually I became aware that my jumper was under my armpits, my leggings were still around my ankles, my bottom and vulva naked and my boobs exposed. It was getting cold.

When my trembling had subsided a little, I released him, probably to his relief. Bending unsteadily over I tried to pull my leggings up to cover my nakedness but my hands were still shaking too much and my free foot caught in the shiny, tight material. Michael dropped to his knees in front of me and gently eased the leggings over my feet then pulled the tight sparkly material up to cover my exposed flesh.

Despite my confusion, I was aware that his face was merely inches from my vulva and that he could not have failed to notice the total absence of knickers and the wet, sticky evidence of arousal on my mound and upper thighs.

But to my relief he said nothing.

I lifted my top myself, unavoidably exposing my tiny boobs to his gaze once again as I re-fastened my bra. Again Michael said nothing, but when I was decently dressed again, he wrapped his jacket around my shoulders, followed it with his arm and we began the long unsteady, uphill walk back to his house, followed by two large, muscular friends from the rugby club.

***

Half an hour later we were back in his bedroom.

"I'm so sorry..." I cried, sitting on his bed.

The journey home had passed in near silence, as had my showering and changing into my short night dress and a pair of panties. I didn't usually wear panties in bed but it seemed appropriate as I was sharing a room with Mike, who had changed into his pyjama trousers while I was in the shower.

Despite my modesty, I was acutely aware that my brother had not only just seen my boobs and private parts in extreme close up, he had also seen them in a highly aroused state.

"It's ok. But I did try to warn you about him..." He replied softly but a little sternly.

I sobbed. "I know. I'm sorry. He was just so nice, so..."

"I know..." Mike sat next to me and wrapped my shaking body in his strong arms, my head resting on his powerful shoulder. I could smell his familiar aroma and it reassured me. "But if you dress as sexily as that... well, boys can get the wrong idea." He paused.

"It was the wrong idea, wasn't it Nic? You weren't really trying to get laid, were you?" He asked in a deceptively measured tone.

"I feel so ashamed..." I sobbed, deliberately not answering him directly, still wondering the same thing myself. "I was so silly... so naive... I should have listened to you..."

"Shhh" He whispered, nuzzling my ear.

"But you're the last person in the world I want to see me... like that!" I cried. "You've seen me naked... all of me... all my private places... and like that! The things my body did when he... he... as if I wanted him to..."

"Shhh! It's ok... I promise... No-one will ever know..."

I slipped under the duvet, still holding his hand, not wanting to let it go.

"Would you... Cuddle me a while?" I asked tentatively. "Like you used to?"

Mike smiled and slipped under the duvet alongside me, snuggling up in the half darkness in the bedroom. His arms hugged me closely, the warmth of his strong body reassuring and comforting.

"There you are, Nic." He whispered in my ear. "You're safe now."

And indeed I did feel safe in his arms and finally began to relax a little though my exposure still made me feel ashamed.

"Do you hate me now?" I asked. "I've embarrassed you in front of your friends... And you've seen me...like that...!"

"Nah!" He laughed, interrupting. "My friends all really like you and they're all up in arms about Max. You're not the first sister he's tried to have his way with."

I felt a little better as he carried on. "And you mustn't ever worry about.. About the rest. There's nothing about you I would ever, ever find anything but beautiful."

He leaned over and kissed me comfortingly on the forehead, twice. I snuggled up closer, my forehead against his strong, reassuring muscular chest. His arms enfolded me and the tension finally began to release me from its grip.

After a while cuddling in silence, I rolled over and snuggled against his body, my bottom pressed against his midriff, my back now against his chest as if we were two spoons in a drawer. His arms were around me. I felt tiny tears running down my cheeks but I felt – safe, listening to his slow, deep breathing behind me.

Safe, but confused.

My head was spinning, and not just from the unaccustomed alcohol. For the first time in my inexperienced life I had felt my body behaving beyond my control and it frightened me.

Had I really wanted Max to have sex with me? To fuck me? It couldn't be thought of as making love?

Had I really waited until his cock was actually part way inside me before saying 'No'? And if so, what did that make me?

Max had called me a prick-teaser. Was that really what I was?

When it had come to the final penetration – I hadn't told Mike that Max had actually succeeded in getting his cock inside my vagina - my mind had finally taken back control and I had tried to stop him from taking me completely but up to that point, my body and my sexuality – lust even - had been in overwhelming control. This had simply not happened before, not even with David when we had 'gone all the way'.

My head told me I had just had a lucky escape – that I had been rescued from a fate worse than death in the nick of time but at the same time, my body had unquestionably been ready, willing, eager and, as Mike cannot fail to have noticed, obviously aroused and physically prepared for full-on sex.

It felt as if something deep within me was still prepared, still ready and eager; deeply unsatisfied as if my body had been taken all the way to the finishing line and then prevented from crossing; as if something was still missing.

I felt a strange tingling emptiness between my thighs. I carefully reached down with my fingers to find I was lubricating again!

It troubled me and for a long time I lay with my back pressed against Mike's chest and tummy, feeling the reassuring heat of his body against mine. I snuggled further into him strong body, pressing my bottom against his midriff.

I must eventually have dozed for a few minutes because the next thing I remember is Mike nuzzling the back of my neck and the strange, very pleasant feeling of his hot breath and soft lips on my upper back. His arm now rested lightly on my side and as I pressed backwards again into his warm body, my mind dimly registering the presence of a hard lump pressing against my lower buttocks. I wriggled against it and dozed a little longer.

A little later I stirred again in my sleep. The hard lump was still pressing against my bottom but now it was underneath my night dress, pressing against my panty-covered vulva which was tingling terribly now. Half asleep I didn't quite realise what it was or what was happening to me but it made me feel warm and slightly strange 'down there'. There was an arm around my waist too and fingers were lightly stroking up and down my side and just touching my left breast. I could feel my nipple hardening as the fingers gradually moved over my boob.

"Mmmm? What...?" I mumbled softly, surprised but not alarmed.

Mike's knees were gently rubbing the back of my thighs from behind. Then I felt a series of tiny, delicate kisses falling on the back of my neck.

"Mmmm... that feels nice..." I murmured in my doze then something finally registered as not quite right.

I turned my head slightly towards him, puzzled but before I could say anything he kissed me on the cheek, hugging me even more tightly. I felt the hard lump moving rhythmically very gently against the underside of my bottom. It felt really good... strange, but so, so good... My God!

"Mmm? Mike?" My voice sounded dopey, slurry. "What are you doing?"

Still somewhat dazed, but puzzled rather than alarmed, I began to roll over on the mattress to face him but as my mouth drew level with his he kissed me lightly on the other cheek. It wasn't quite the brotherly kiss I was used to.

Then he kissed me again. It was definitely not brotherly.

"Mike, you shouldn't..." I began to protest, my voice still woozy from alcohol and sleep.

Then he kissed me on the lips. I froze, dimly aware that this wasn't supposed to happen.

"Mike... Don't..." I mumbled unconvincingly.

Then he kissed me on the lips again. This time I definitely knew that something was wrong; that this shouldn't be happening but... Well, I don't know what the 'but' was... because a warm and soothing sensation came over me and I returned his kiss, lightly and tentatively. Once. Twice. Three times, each kiss a little bolder than the one before.

And then suddenly our lips were pressed hard together, our mouths open, teeth clashing awkwardly, arms around each other's shoulders, barely clothed bodies pressed hard together under the duvet. Mike's tongue plunged into my welcoming mouth. I wrapped my own tongue around it then thrust back into his mouth in return, snogging passionately like two teens at a school disco.

And as we kissed, I felt his strong hands began to explore my body; first my back, then my sides, then my buttocks, pulling me hard against his fit, athletic body. I felt his palms on my boobs, kneading them firmly through my night dress. It was just the way I liked it – not too rough, but not too delicate either - like Max had done in the alley only much, much better. Before I knew it, his fingers were on my nipples, nipping their tips between his knuckles, a new sensation of pleasure and pain that shocked me, it felt so good.

"Mmmm... Miiike!!!, We mustn't... we... Oh God that's nice..."

An inner voice within me seemed to be telling me to stop; that this wasn't right but by the recently-discovered hot passionate feeling Max had started had returned to my belly with a vengeance. This time it didn't frighten me and the warning voice was simply overwhelmed.

My hands stroked Mike's bare naked back, powerful arms and flat tummy as his hands played with my boobs, then I squeezed his tight, firm buttocks through his pyjama trousers as we rolled gently back and forth, mouths locked, bodies pressed tightly together, arms wrapped around each other, kissing deeply until our lips were almost numb and my mind swam with new-found passion.

After what seemed like an age of kissing, his lips suddenly left mine and for a moment it felt like I had fallen off the world into the darkness. I protested weakly as if frightened it was all ending too soon, but I needn't have worried. Mike gently pushed me onto my back and kissed me once more on the lips before his mouth descended to my boobs where to my delight and amazement he breathed hot air onto my nipples through the thin cotton of my night dress.

The new sensation was incredible and I heard myself moan out loud in surprise and arousal. His hot lips pressed against my cotton covered nipples and he sucked them gently, first one then the other, kneading the small globes beneath with his fingers as he drew the teats into his mouth. The pleasure from my boobs was simply amazing and the heat in my belly grew stronger. My knees rose automatically as my body responded to his touch, bunching my nightie up around my waist.

Mike's lips returned blessedly to my own and as we kissed deeply once again, I felt my night gown being deliberately raised almost to my chest and his hand underneath moving swiftly over the bare flesh of my tummy and upwards towards my so-so-sensitive boobs. It never crossed my mind to stop him.

If I had enjoyed his touch through the thin cotton of my gown, the feel of his bare flesh on mine took me to another level. My nipples hardened until they hurt as his fingers teasingly tweaked and toyed with their firm dark centres and his tongue once again found mine.

As I reeled in the unfamiliar pleasure, my legs must have parted without my knowing because suddenly Mike's strong hand was between my unresisting thighs, cupping my vulva through my sleep panties. For the second time that night I felt the heat of arousal rising within my groin as his long middle finger sought the outline of my slit through what was now dripping wet white cotton.

Again something deep within me began to register that this was wrong; that this shouldn't be happening between us – that I 'wasn't that kind of girl', whatever that meant, but again that inner voice was drowned out by the roar of arousal now coming from my overheating body as Mike's probing finger found its target and began to trace the panty-covered outline of my slit, tentatively at first, as if expecting a refusal.

But no refusal would come – I was too far gone in lust.

Instead I moaned into my brother's mouth and pressed my vulva instinctively against his hand, my body in complete surrender, my mind desperately trying to make sense of what was happening to me an failing badly.

Mike's fingers rose from my dampening panties to stroke my tummy for a second then I gasped as he slipped his whole hand over my naked belly button and down inside my knickers, covering my pubic mound with his palm and sliding his middle finger the full length of my bared slit, its wet lips stiff puffy and sensitive from my encounter with Max.

I gasped and grabbed his shoulders, my head rising wide-eyed as he plunged his finger into me, probing deeply into my vagina - like Max had done but a thousand times more gently and a thousand times more welcome.

"Oh God! Oh Mike..." I gasped, breaking my lips away from his in an attempt to breathe more easily. A wall of heat began to build within me and I began to tremble in his arms as he stroked and probed a part of me I had never expected my brother ever even to see, let alone finger and explore.

Unaccustomed to a boy's intimate touch, I began to get sore but as if sensing this, Mike gently withdrew his finger from my vagina. For a second I felt empty and disappointed, then to my astonishment he began to rub his fingertip in small circles around the very top of my slit on a part of me I had barely heard of, didn't yet understand and which even today can surprise me - my clitoris.

I thought I would die on the spot!

A bolt of half-pain, half-pleasure and complete surprise shot through my whole body as he toyed with my hard, over-sensitive nub. My legs went weak and fell open, my arms rose to his shoulders then simply fell away again as a second, stronger bolt hit me and my head flopped on the pillow.

Oh my God! This was like nothing on earth! I didn't know whether I wanted it to stop immediately or go on forever.

Mike's finger dipped deep into my vagina again then rose and circled my painfully hard clitoris once more, before rubbing firmly along its underside. A wave of unbearable heat radiated out from my vulva and washed through my entire body. I held my breath, my chest hurting then gasped in short, sharp gulps of air as the first real and frightening orgasm of my life held me tightly in its grasp.

Nothing any other boy had ever done to me came even close to the incredible pleasure my own, sexy, gorgeous brother was bringing me now. Nothing I had done to myself could compare with the feelings he was inducing in my body. The unfamiliar intensity was almost terrifying; my whole body helpless in his hands, shaking and convulsing in totally unfamiliar orgasm as he expertly fingered me - there, under his duvet, in his bedroom, my body now completely surrendered.

I tried to call his name but no sound would come out of my mouth. Instead I jerked and twisted as his fingers rubbed my clitoris, then plunged back into my vagina, then returned to the part of my body I had never realised could feel so, so good.

And then his hand was gone. I lay on my back stunned, trying to make sense of the force that had overwhelmed me. I was half aware of Mike's shape wriggling alongside in the darkness and dimly realised he was taking off his pyjamas.

Slowly I began to understand what that meant; what he intended to do. It didn't frighten me – after what had just happened, it felt... only natural. And God knows how much I wanted it!

I felt him move back alongside me then rise over me until his tall, strong body blocked out the little remaining light in the room.

I felt his hands on the sides of my damp knickers, sliding them down my legs and away, exposing my young, bare, inexperienced vulva as he deliberately parted my legs.

I felt the heat of his hairy thighs between mine, pressing them forcefully apart and his strong hands either side of my shoulders, holding his chest above my face.

I turned my mouth to his arm and kissed it. My head was still spinning from the astonishing feelings my first ever proper climax had brought but I now understood clearly what was about to happen and realised that my aching, eager body wanted it badly, whatever my bewildered mind told me.

It's hard to remember which thoughts went through my mind at that moment, waiting for my gorgeous, older brother to penetrate me and which came to me later as we lay in each other's arms, but the effect was like an epiphany.

Suddenly I knew everything really was alright. Suddenly everything fell into place like a revelation; how I had idolised him most of my life; my lack of interest in other boys; my desire to dress like his girlfriends, however inappropriately. Even my two real sexual encounters to date had been with his best friend and look-alike. And my immediate infatuation with Max had been driven by my unrealised love for Mike.

I suddenly understood that I had been in love with my brother for most of my life and at that moment, wanted nothing in the world more than to be united with him in every way. I wanted him to make love to me. Right there; right then! I wanted him to put his penis in my vagina and, well, make me completely his.

I could feel my whole body opening up for him as he mounted me, the arousal I had felt with Max returning but much, much more powerfully, filling my thighs, belly and chest with the newly-discovered heat of desire. My legs automatically opened wider and my arms wrapped themselves around his shoulders as he positioned his body above mine, his erect penis stabbing wildly at my vulva.

I took one hand from his neck and reached down between my thighs. For the second time that evening I found an erect penis in my hand, but this time everything was different. I was different. I wasn't scared of him – far from it. This was something I wanted – needed – and my body was unquestionably ready for it.

I guided its head anxiously and carefully towards my opening.

For a moment its size, warmth and smoothness worried me – not because it was my brother's cock about to enter me but because surely my little body could never accommodate such a huge intruder.

I felt the smoothness of its head against my engorged, sensitive flesh, parting my inner lips.

I felt him press forward, stretching my entrance as his head was forced into me.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip as the invading penis stretched me tighter and tighter until finally with an incredible shock of pleasure and fullness, his head unexpectedly broke through my resistance and almost with a 'pop' entered into my body.

He was inside me. My brother was making love with me. It felt... incredible. I gasped as my vagina struggled to accommodate the new presence within me, my body tight around his shaft.

His body now within mine, my arms returned to Mike's neck and I pulled his face down towards mine, my mouth opening wide as our lips touched. We kissed with a new passion and before I could fully adjust, he thrust himself forcefully into me, taking me by surprise. I squealed into his open mouth as the massive invader penetrated deeper into me as if reaching for my soul.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
351 Followers
12