University Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was rubbing her thighs together, getting turned on by the word picture of raw sexuality being created by her friend. Even though her pussy was now drooling, Sara was beginning to look depressed, 'seeing' their efforts being so fruitless. "But why are you telling me this, Molly?"

"I'm just saying that if we run into this situation, the only logical thing to do would be if we satisfied each other," Molly replied with a broad smile. "I certainly have no qualms about doing that, and hope you feel the same. I mentioned earlier that I love the taste of my own pussy juices, and I'm not at all reticent about sampling yours, if the guy peters out. In fact, I'd like to sample yours whether he peters out or not. I love giving and receiving cunnilingus, and I'd be happy to spread my thighs for you - even if we don't manage to find a suitable guy tonight. So, what do you think? Should we head out on this new adventure?"

Sara licked her lips, her head already starting to nod.

12