University Pleasures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Went back to school, finished my degree, got hired as a T.A. while I finished my Masters, and refocused my life. Later on, I met Randi and he was nice - really nice with me. I wouldn't have married him otherwise."

She paused, mindful of Tom's reaction; she could see he strained with the revelations and she didn't want him to feel differently about her.

"Am I bothering you with this? Is it too much?"

"No," he answered sincerely. "I want to hear it, if you want or need to say it. I can handle it."

"I was going to talk about Randi - I know it may not be details you want to hear."

"I'm good," he replied, and it was an honest answer.

Dana acquiesced; she began telling Tom how they had met online, strictly for sex, and how it had evolved into a relationship over the course of two years.

"We weren't exclusive," she admitted, "not until I got pregnant and he proposed."

"Oh... I never knew that."

"We didn't publicize it. In hindsight, it wasn't the best way to start a formal relationship. And now that I think about it, it echoed my first relationship. Patterns. And I teach history, so I know all about repeating past mistakes."

"That doesn't make you a bad person," Tom stated with a kind smile.

She paused before coming to the conclusion of her idea.

"Bottom line is, I wasn't always this single-minded, so to speak. When I was about your age - a little younger maybe - I was in high sexual swing. Lots of partners... well, four or five regulars. I stopped when I got pregnant and David took up all my time once he was born. Not that I regret it - David's my one true miracle and since Randi was around and I was more mature, I could handle a child then."

Tom gently smiled at her, showing as much empathy as he could display; the tale was not so original but it gave context to some of Dana's earlier reactions; her sudden drive to unexpectedly jump him, her initial reluctance to speak of the other girl yet her acceptance of her existence, and now this change.

"That's my story," she said.

All the while, even as he empathized, a detail had stuck to Tom's mind.

"And your daughter, Beatrice... where is she now?"

"Out of town. She has her own life in New York."

"Oh. Good. For her."

Somehow, Tom was extremely relieved to hear it. Perhaps his mind was racing to conclusions, but he could picture himself dropping by Myriam's place for the next sex party and being introduced to a 22-year old Beatrice. And though he could actually visualize the sexual act that would ensue, his psyche could not have handled it. Of course, those thoughts, he kept to himself.

"Well?" she asked him. "What do you think?"

"What am I supposed to think?" he responded in a calm tone. "I'm glad you felt confident enough to share it with me. And it doesn't change anything about how I feel..."

"That's good."

She looked at him for a moment, then stared back at her car as if she was considering leaving. Then, she called him out.

"Tell me about your sexual history."

Tom had expected the question, much earlier than today in fact; however, he needed to err on the side of caution here.

"My past?" he specified.

He didn't feel like sharing the most recent weeks, but he could definitely talk about his previous relationships and intimate moments, those that preceded his potential commitment to Dana.

"Yes... or whatever you want to tell me."

Tom didn't consider that Dana was ready to hear about Rebecca or her friends; he would focus only on the past.

"My first time was in Thailand," he started his tale. "Her name was Yuki and she was American. It was during my charity exchange trip. She came on to me - even though I had made several silly remarks about her. She was gorgeous, and pretty - and all she wanted was a good time, nothing more. It felt amazing, but it also left me wanting more."

Dana watched him intently, with the same relaxed gaze as he had displayed for her; it gave Tom confidence to pursue his own history.

"I was in a relationship with Melanie for three years. An abusive relationship. I finished my Bachelors in 2004, then I tried to find some work. Didn't pan out. I met Melanie through friends, and we hit it off after a few dates. She was doing her degree in accounting so it was decided I would find a job to support her while she studied."

As he told this tale, a story he had not revisited in a long time, Tom got wrapped up in all the negative emotions remaining from that monumental failure. Dana's hand went to rest on his as she noticed his anxiety.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes. But Melanie... she suckered me. Three years! First off, we didn't have sex for a full year after we started dating. I pressured her so eventually, we did, but she was never into it. Honestly, in the time we were together, maybe we had sex... ten times?"

"Wow," Dana touched her chest, bewildered; if she counted the times the two of them had been together in the past seven weeks, it added up to more.

"She just wasn't into it," Tom continued. "And I ended up paying for her stuff while she focused on her studies - working at call centres, drug stores, a copy shop, as a janitor - whatever I could find, because there were no openings in history, not with just a Bachelor's degree."

Dana was familiar with the plight of the history teacher and the incapacity of working in the field without a higher degree; she had also lived the experience while she was strictly a teacher's assistant.

"So she finishes her degree, and then she blows me off. She tells me that we're incompatible and that she can't stand me anymore. I wind up depressed, I lose thirty pounds - skin and bones. Luckily, I have my friends to back me up - to open my eyes after the fact about what a dumb fuck I've been."

There were no falsehoods in the story; sometimes, Tom embelished it when he spun it but not for Dana; the bitterness of his experience resurfaced wholly, and only Dana's tender and caring presence eased his tense muscles as she caressed his hand.

"She's gone now. I picked myself up - had help - and got back to school with whatever money I could scrounge. And here I am."

Dana smiled, leaning in to kiss his lips.

"You came out amazingly," she whispered to him. "And you're quite a man, Tom. I mean it."

"Well, my story doesn't compare to yours," he dismissed his own tale.

"Nonsense," she corrected him. "We're not comparing. We're sharing."

They hugged it out, then kissed. Dana rose to her feet, inviting Tom to follow. They returned to the vehicle, holding hands, then climbing inside.

"Hungry?" she asked.

About thirty minutes later, they were seated at a seafood place, waiting for their order, talking about other items of interest. They ended the meal quickly and returned to the vehicle, eager to move on with their day of togetherness. Having made no specific plans, Dana offered to drive them around for a while so they could just hang out and chat. Tom suggested rolling to a secluded location; Dana didn't object. There was obvious innuendo in those few words.

As they were rolling, Dana brought them back to their earlier topic - the one that had triggered these revelations.

"I never asked my indiscreet question," she stated.

"You didn't?"

He was surprised, given all they had talked about.

"It's about the offer we were made."

"Judy and Wade?"

"Yeah."

She paused before popping her inquiry.

"Were you tempted to accept?"

What was the point in lying about this one? Dana obviously suspected the answer at this point.

"Yes. Judy was very hot."

"And Wade wasn't bad looking," Dana added. "But would you have done it?"

"No," he replied.

"Even with my blessing?"

This was a hard one to answer, and Dana realized it very quickly. She apologized. It wasn't the first time she had painted him in a corner.

"Didn't mean to put you on the spot."

"Thank you," Tom replied, "but it's a legitimate question, considering the other aspect of my life which we don't talk about. But the answer to that is the same as before - I would never do anything to hurt you, and I don't know if that would."

"Well, an honest answer, if vague" she commented.

They rolled for a moment more before Dana spoke again.

"The other girl..."

"Yes?"

"She does things I don't, right?"

This was another hard question to manage.

"Do you really want to know?"

"I'm not sure."

"Do you want me to stop seeing her?" Tom returned with the question that seemed connected.

"Again, I'm not sure..."

Dana's voice trailed off. She slowed down and parked the vehicle beside the road, in a place where no artificial lights shone besides the car headlights. By then, darkness had started to creep into the land.

"It's weird," she commented. "I know you've been seeing someone else outside of our time together, and I don't really care - except I do."

Tom didn't reply; he wanted Dana to air out her entire idea before commenting on it. She understood it and continued.

"I'm wondering if I'm in competition with her."

"You're not. It's you first," Tom stated, thinking she wanted to hear it.

"No, that's not what I meant to say or needed to hear," she argued back.

Dana turned off the car lights; lost on the side of the road, the couple became suddenly even more isolated. Dana motioned for Tom to exit; she followed him as they moved towards the front of the vehicle. She sat on the warm plate of the hood which was slowly starting to cool.

"That offer of swinging... you didn't ask me if I wanted to."

"I assumed, from your reaction, you didn't."

"And you were right at that time, except... it got me thinking," Dana added. "About the other girl. About what she might do that I don't. And I get it's not a competition, but you do get things from her that you don't get from me. And don't tell me it's only because I said I was fine with it that you go. That would be bullshit."

"It would be," Tom confessed. "I go because I enjoy it."

Dana smiled, content that Tom wasn't denying himself the truth or lying to her. She was ready to take it a step further.

"What if I told you I could do all the things she does? No matter what?"

"All the things?"

"Well, sexually speaking, I mean. We've never done anal. I could do that. Does she swing? If you wanted me to. Is she into girls? I don't fancy them much but I could give it a try. It's happened a few times in the past, before Randi."

Tom interrupted her with a wave of his hands.

"Hang on, Dana... why would you even want to? For me? Why do you think I would want you to do that?"

"Well, I don't know," Dana replied. "It may not be for you either. I don't know what she does for you, and I guess it bothers me now. She's younger than me, right?"

"Yes, she is," Tom said in a low voice. "And if it bothers you, then... I'll just stop seeing her."

Saying this hurt Tom's ego, especially in the light of anticipating his two-day encounter with Myriam and her friends, who would potentially be quite devastated or irate if he cancelled on them. But again today, Dana surprised him.

"No Tom, that's not what I'm saying."

"Then what are you saying? I'm sorry, Dana, I don't understand your point. I wish I did."

In the dark of evening, Dana lifted up her shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her black bikini bra. With two fingers behind her back, she unclasped the button and exposed her chest. Tom stared incredulously as his girlfriend stripped topless in the middle of the road. With her other hand, she motioned him to come closer. He trudged forward. She pulled his head in and forced his lips upon hers. After a passionate kiss, she released him.

"Tom, I want to be wild with you. I was tame with Randi for a long time. When he brought that other girl in, I honestly thought it might do me good - and now you know why! Except it was never about me. It was all about him. And when David's around, I have to be a responsible adult. But when I'm with you - I feel twenty again."

As she spoke, Dana's hands went to Tom's belt; he didn't stop her.

"But what about the other girls?" Tom spoke, and he instantly realized that he had hinted at their plurality.

"They're not here," Dana simply answered, unfazed by the revelation if it indeed surprised her.

By now, she had opened up his pants, exposing his swimsuit underwear, rubbing her hand against his crotch.

"Here?" he asked.

"Why not?" she asked. "I've never had sex on the hood of a car, in the middle of nowhere. There's barely any traffic here. It's darker, so people won't see anything until they're up close, and everybody drives too fast."

Tom was amazed at how much forethought went into this. He watched Dana pull off her pants and bikini bottom, tossing it all to the side of the road. Naked, she sat on the edge of her vehicle's hood, parting her legs and teasing her vagina with two fingers. Tom pulled his pants and underwear fully down to his ankles, exposing his erection.

In the distance, flickering headlights signaled a fast approaching vehicle.

"There's a car," Tom spoke.

"So? Come here, Tom. Please."

Tom walked up to her; the car raced by them without slowing down.

"Make love to me, Tom. Right now. Please."

He pressed his erection against her opening; she was quite ready to receive him. He parted the folds of her sex with his manhood; she wrapped her naked arms around him as she pulled him in.

"Aww fuck..." she mumbled.

Having sex in this position challenged Tom's atheticism; he was forced to bend his knees considerably to accommodate for the angle. The satisfaction and desire in Dana's eyes made it all worthwhile. He rammed inside her for a while, watching her gorgeous eyes beam with delight and pleasure, keeping it up until his legs started to wobble from the sustained effort. She held on tight to his rear and didn't let go for a long time. Eventually, as he slowed down due to the muscle tension, she released him and turned around, leaning forward and placing her hands on the hood, inviting him between her legs again. He didn't hesitate to bury himself deep inside her once more as she bent over the car.

"Ah Tom! I love this. I love you. Fuck me, please."

"Dana! Oh my... yes..."

They spoke to each other in hushed short words as they carried out their intercourse on the side of the road, cool wind caressing their exposed flesh, though neither shivered from the exposure. Tom increased his pace until it was almost frantic.

All the while, a few cars sped by; if any passengers noticed anything, the vehicles never stopped.

Minutes into their love-making in this new position, with both lovers thoroughly engrossed in their act, Tom's body tightened with the expectation of release.

"Ah... Dana... I'm about to come."

"Come inside me, Tom. Come inside me," she begged him.

The release was plentiful, orgasmic beyond belief, hitting both partners with remarkable power. Tom felt each burst as it exited his shaft and shot up into Dana; for a very brief moment, he pictured that this was Judy from the beach, but Dana's image resurfaced quickly as he contemplated her delicious backside, watching his hard cock vanished inside her. A thought jumped into Tom's mind.

"I want a picture of this," he mumbled.

His pants were around his ankles; quite deftly, he reached down and pulled his cellphone from his pockets. If Dana had any thoughts on this idea, she kept quiet - she was still recovering from her own climax. Tom snapped a photograph of her beautiful bum with his dick obviously still buried inside her. She pulled herself forward and his diminishing erection popped out. She walked away from the car, fluids dripping between her legs.

Then, she burst out laughing. At first, Tom stared with concern, but when she faced him, he could see her smile.

"Tom... that was amazing," she spoke as she returned. "I came so hard... was it a good picture?"

He showed her. She seemed to marvel at it, staring at her own bum for an inordinate amount of time.

"Are you ok?" he asked her, still hovering around uncertainty about this sudden evolution of their relationship.

"Yes, Tom. I'm perfect. I wanted this. And this conversation was so overdue. All of it. And I meant every word of it."

She started to recover her clothing, dressing herself away from the road.

"Okay..." Tom hazarded. "So what happens next? I mean, if you're sincere about being wild with me, that's a great start, but how do we decide what it means to be wild for us? I thought we were already sort of wild."

By then, Dana was dressed again and Tom had pulled his pants up.

"I don't know what it means," she replied, "other than having no expectations about limitations. If it feels right, we do it. If it doesn't, we hold back. But it has to feel right for both of us."

"Makes sense," he replied.

"So we deal with it on a case-by-case basis."

What else could Tom say? He was concerned that if he expanded the scope of his sexual relationship with Dana, that tamer aspect of their relationship might take a back seat. Could Tom handle two wild relations? So far, having both different had helped him cope with hunting two rabbits, so to speak.

"I just," Tom started to say, "don't want anything to change between us..."

"Neither do I," Dana reassured him. "But I'm glad we got this out in the open. It was stupid of me to ask you to keep me out of the loop for the other part of your life."

"So do you want me to tell you about it?"

Dana could clearly read Tom's confusion. She defused it quickly.

"No. I just mean that if I know I can be as wild as whomever it is you spend the rest of your time with, I won't feel so challenged. It's about me, Tom. That part, at least."

"If you say so."

Tom still didn't fully understand Dana's position, but he knew better than to argue about it. They climbed back into the vehicle. She started the engine and smiled at him.

"So... what do you want to do next?" she asked.

Tom entertained many idea on the matter; he couldn't hide the smirk on his lips.

END CHAPTER 2

12