University Pleasures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I take these off?" Lois asked.

Dana's only response was to unclasp her pants button, pull down the zipper and try to wiggle out of her jeans; they dropped off one leg but remain wrapped around the other ankle. Lois' hand pressed against Dana's Supergirl panties. They were already wet from Dana's stimulated body. Lois ran a finger down the crease of Dana's sex under the cloth.

"Oh... fuck.. stop."

Lois complied, staring into the older woman's eyes. She was panting hard, barely able to compose herself.

"We can stop anytime you want," Lois said, "if it gets too much."

"No... it's just... I need to catch my breath. Wow. It's been so long, I forget how good women kissing can be."

"Or maybe it's just me," Lois winked.

Dana giggled. She grabbed Lois' hand and slid it underneath her panties, then resumed kissing. Dana quickly found the right spot and began to play with it.

"Aww... fuck... hmmm yes..."

"Is that Tom's spot?"

"Fuck... yes it is..."

"Can I borrow it for a while?"

"Do whatever the fuck you want with it!" Dana replied, lost in her haze.

Getting Dana off wasn't even a problem for Lois, certainly not given her level of arousal. Lois didn't even need to push a finger in; she managed to provide her with a powerful climax simply from external but focused rubbing.

Dana's moans echoed a bit outside the car through the open door; luckily, no one was around to hear it in the parking lot.

***

"What's happening?" Tom asked.

"Just watch and enjoy," Myriam told him.

There was a video feed coming in from Lois' phone; she had turned on the camera recorder. Tom couldn't make it out very well but he knew what was happening; then, light from above provided a better angle from below of the two women kissing.

"Dana's... oh my..."

"Ssshh...."

Myriam's hand wandered to Tom's shaft as he contemplated two of his lovers who had never met before today trading kisses, popping open buttons on their blouse, hands wandering to intimate moments. He could hear every word they said. He felt Myriam start to get him hard; as he stared at her, she brought his eyes back to the scene.

"Enjoy," she repeated.

The handjob, watching Dana and Lois go at it (as best he could given the awkward angle of the filming), was bliss. Tom eventually noticed another detail.

"She's wearing her Supergirl panties..."

"You like them, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You fucked her in them, right?"

"I did. In the woods. Almost in public..."

Tom was hard again; time and rest had helped his body recover from the day's activities. And while Myriam would have been content to simply provide him with release, Tom had a better idea. He reached for his pants and took out his phone, turning its recorder on.

"Tom?"

"Drop your pants," he ordered her.

She complied, pulling her shirt up so she would also expose her breasts. Tom set the phone to rest against the sofa, aiming the camera in a specific angle. Because he could see the image, he could position them in the appropriate spot to film their upcoming intercourse. He had Myriam lie on her back. He pulled her panties aside, rubbing his cock against her crease, making sure she would be ready for him. He also moved Myriam's phone beside her head so he could still see what was unfolding in the car.

Slowly, focusing on the deed, he pushed his rod inside Myriam, parting her sweet cherry even as he contemplated the wandering fingers of Lois reaching under the Supergirl panties worn by his girlfriend.

"Aw... Tom... yes... are you going... to show her this?"

"Yes... if she asks... what I was doing."

The thrusting intensified even as Dana's voice produced more intense moans; Tom was able to focus on both the scene on the phone screen and his own performance; and though his eyes didn't drift towards Myriam, she didn't mind. She rather enjoyed the idea of him proving his prowess even as he watched his girlfriend being pleasured by another. It didn't seem too different from what they did on a regular Friday or Saturday night.

Not once did they swap positions; Tom merely increased his pace until it became frantic; about a minute or so after things had died down between Lois and Dana, Tom spilled his ejaculation deep inside Myriam's womb.

"Ugghhh!!"

"Yessss...." she added, forcing more pleasure from by grinding against his rod as it emptied.

Tom fell limp on top of Myriam, recovering from the physical strain. His eyes wandered back to the screen, but the video was off.

***

"...oh... my god... Lois... I... you just..."

"Yeah," was all Lois offered in kind.

"But... you didn't..."

"I'm fine," Lois replied. "You honestly needed it more than I did. And there's always next time."

Dana swallowed.

"Next time?"

"Yes... unless you really didn't like this at all."

Dana couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you kidding? This was so... wow. And Tom's apartment, right up there... and I just had sex with one of his lovers and..."

"That's what you wanted, right?"

Dana didn't answer immediately; her eyes wandered to the window where she half-expected Tom to be watching, except he was still asleep as far as she knew.

"Yeah... that's part of it. Tom... he's made me feel something I haven't felt in a long time."

"Freedom to have fun?" Lois inquired.

"Yeah... and to be honest... that's what I need in my life right now. God! The past nine years with Randi have been so boring."

"Your ex?"

"Yeah..."

Dana, having experienced such intimacy with Lois, could now share anything.

"He was a great fuck at the beginning, but then, when I got pregnant... it was like he couldn't touch me without cringing. It was so weird. And Tom... well, he certainly doesn't mind. I mean, I'm forty-two!"

"You look amazing," Lois said. "My tits are so huge they're gonna sag when I got to your age. But yours are still perky enough - well, from what I can see under your bra."

Dana giggled; this made her realize how wet her panties had become due to the stimulation and climax. She took them off, handing them to Lois.

"Here... you deserve them."

"Thank you," Lois mused, perplexed. "I've never been given panties before."

"I'd never been that close with a woman before, so we're even."

"Won't Tom wonder what happened to them?"

"In truth, I ordered three pairs."

Laughter escaped Lois' lips; she leaned in to kiss Dana who accepted the embrace.

"Let's talk real for a moment, ok?" Lois stiffened up.

"Okay," Dana acquiesced.

"We got big plans for Tom tomorrow afternoon. Really big plans."

Dana's eyes flinched as she waited for more information; she was now ready to hear more.

"I would like you to attend - but I don't know what your plans are."

"I was going to spend the day wih my son," Dana argued, wondering if her mother could keep filling in for her - or perhaps more accurately, if she wasn't neglecting her duties as a mother.

"Well, it's your call, but Tom would appreciate."

Dana took a moment to consider.

"You'd have to give me more details."

"I would... but there's something else you need to know. A rather important part of the story that will explain a few things."

The serious tone of the sentence made Dana worried for a moment; she waited for what seemed to be the other shoe.

"You love Tom, right?"

"I do."

"And you know we love him too, in our own way."

"I'm sure you do."

"And you wouldn't want to hurt him in any way?"

"No. Tom's the best thing that happened to me in a long time - I don't want to lose that... to lose him. Maybe that's why I'm okay with all this."

Satisfied that the preamble had been set correctly, Lois shared the one bit of information Dana needed to know before committing to anything. In fairness, it challenged Dana to her core as the revelation was made. Her sensibilities as a person but also as a teacher and Tom's mentor were put to the test; and then, she realized her own position over him, and she was able to put a relative spin on it.

"So," Lois said after explaining the entire affair," what do you have to say about it?"

Dana gave her answer.

***

"How do you feel, Tom?" Myriam stared at him as he pulled away from her.

There was no reply; he moved to sit on his couch, unbothered by the wetness on his penis. Myriam took a moment to clean up after herself, waiting for Tom to come back to her.

"Well?"

"I..."

His voice trailed off.

"I'm still tired."

"I bet," she smiled.

She moved to sit beside him.

"You heard her, Tom. What she told Lois."

"I heard it."

Tom's mind raced at the speed at which his affairs were evolving, much quicker than he had imagined. He got up, watching through the window. He saw Lois exit the car; he also saw Dana walk out pantsless and he couldn't refrain from smiling. She tossed her pants into the passenger's seat, walking around the vehicle. It reminded him of when he had fucked her in the middle of the road.

He then watched a tender embrace between the two women, kissing gently before her car, Lois grabbing Dana's exposed ass in the process. Then, Dana moved back into her vehicle and drove away.

"She's not coming in?" Tom asked.

"I think she got what she wanted. And I don't mean sex, Tom. I mean peace of mind."

Tom understood. A minute or so later, a knock on the door brought Lois into Tom's apartment. Myriam greeted her.

"Figured you'd double back," Lois said. "Had fun?"

"We did... but so did you, apparently."

"I didn't want Tom to miss out on that."

She stared at a naked Tom; she didn't seem to mind having missed her chance this evening.

"Dana's an amazing girl, Tom. You need to treat her right."

"I do. I want to."

"You are. Keep it up."

Lois then turned to Myriam.

"You and I should go."

"All right."

Myriam gave Tom a big hug.

"We'll pick you up around noon. Don't bother eating - we'll have some food for you."

"Okay... who's gonna be there?"

Myriam stared at Lois for a moment, as if she had a say in it, but then merely answered the question.

"Well, let's see... myself and Rebecca, Tina, Aisha... Lea's working...

"As am I, unfortunately," Lois commented.

"We have Mariella too... Thea. Isis, if she makes it."

A count produced six or seven girls. Tom nodded in agreement.

"Oh! Tom! I almost forgot. Wear clean pants and a clean shirt tomorrow... what you'd wear to school for class."

"Okay."

"Our planned game is kinda formal."

"Fine."

Tom showed the two women out and locked behind them. Once he heard their footsteps leaving, he returned to his phone and stopped the recording. He moved to his computer, downloaded the file and the moved into a free video editor, cropping the movie of his sexual act with Myriam up to after the fact, removing the rest of the conversation.

Sitting naked in front of his screen, he played the video back, gently stroking himself though nothing came of it. Eventually, Tom stared at his phone and took it in his right hand, typing a message for Dana.

TOM: Missing you.

He didn't expect any answer; she was probably on the road heading home and she might not check her messages. Still, he wanted her to know he was thinking of her. The video ended; Tom rose to get to bed but his phone vibrated. A message had come in.

DANA: Me too. Call you?

TOM: Yes.

Tom returned to the couch, sitting down, waiting for the call to come in. He answered immediately.

"Dana."

"Tom," her voice resonated through the speaker. "Hi."

"Hi."

An awkward silence crept up.

"I know I wasn't supposed to," she started speaking, "but I came over. Found you naked, sleeping on the sofa, door unlocked."

"Oh. Why... didn't you wake me?"

"I didn't want to disturb you."

"You've never done so before."

In her home, Dana had hurried to her room, locking herself in, stripping to nothing and lying on her bed. Plugging her phone in the outlet to charge it, a message had come after a few minutes. She hadn't hesitated in answering.

"I got nervous," she said.

"About what?"

"Crossing streams. Worlds colliding."

"I see."

"Then, I met Lois."

There was a pause; she seemed to be waiting for Tom to speak but he remained quiet.

"We went back to my car, Tom... and she fucked me."

"She did?" he feigned surprise.

"She stuck a finger in me Tom... and she made me come hard."

Tom was aroused again, despite the day behind him; hearing his girlfriend talk this way proved the ultimate aphrodisiac.

"We made out," Dana continued, "we kissed, we groped each other... I gave her my underwear as a gift. As a thank you."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh yes, Tom..."

Dana was teasing herself with her fingers; as she spoke, she bent over her bed and retrieved an elongated dildo from her stashed box, determined to use it on herself while she spoke to Tom. She wouldn't tell him - he would have to figure it out for himself.

"I loved it," she said, stressing the tip of her dildo against her opening, rubbing it gently. "She knew exactly which button to push. And her kiss... did I tell you about her kiss?"

"Tell me more," he said; he was stroking himself.

"The way her tongue worked on mine... her hands on my breasts, pinching the nipples over the bra.... ugh.... Tom... she was great..."

"When did that happen?" Tom asked.

By now, the dildo had made its way inside Dana; she controlled the pace to enhance the sensations inside her.

"Not more... than thirty minute ago Tom... I came so hard..."

"Do you... want to know what I was doing?" he asked her.

"Oh yes... please tell me..."

He could show her, but now was not the time, Tom told himself. The story would work better from his voice.

"I was waiting for someone... she came in, woke me up... her hand went on my shaft..."

"Oooh that's hot..."

"I tore her pants off..."

"Lois did that to me," Dana mused through her pleasuring and listening.

"I pulled her panties aside - just like I did for you in the park."

"Oh... that was nice."

"I shoved it inside her... I rammed it deep and hard and fast..."

Hearing her boyfriend speak like this triggered more desires inside Dana; she moaned through the phone as she intensified the pressure of her actions between her legs. She was still mindful of the other people sleeping in her house so she kept her moans tolerable.

"Oh! Tom... tell me you pounded her good."

"I did... My cock ravaged her tight wet cunt and she begged for more."

"Aw fuck... yes..."

Tom knew exactly what Dana was doing now, and it only intensified his own desires. He was stroking furiously, wondering if he could still climax after doing so five times today, one time less a bit over half-an-hour ago.

"Ugh... mmm... did you come, Tom?"

"Yes... I painted her insides white with cum..."

The graphic nature of his words impressed Tom; he had never know himself to be so lewd, but the situation apparently allowed it.

"Aw... Tom! It's like you're fucking me!"

"I am fucking you Dana. I'm deep in you. You're going to come for me."

"Yes... yes... oh god Tom... I'm... cumming."

It was all Dana needed to get off; she buried the dildo as deep as it went. On the other end of the phone, Tom stroked himself, desperate for release.

"Oh my god, Tom," Dana continued, goading him on. "It's so good and so wet inside me... fill me up... fill me with baby juice!"

Tom wasn't going to be disappointed; he tugged and pulled hard and fast until he got what he needed, firing whatever load he could (he didn't have much at this point) into the air and staining the sofa, the carpet and his own body in the process.

"Aw my god... Tom... that was..."

"Wow," he added. "Phone sex too... fuck."

They were quiet for a moment; Dana was the first to break the silence.

"I love you, Tom."

"I love you too... did you really... enjoy it with Lois?"

"I did... and I thought of you most of the time, but not all of it. And with... the girl...?

"Yeah. And I did think of you a few times during... mostly after."

The smiles could be heard over the phone.

"Good night, Tom," she said. "Have fun tomorrow."

"Thanks. You too. Good night."

They hung up. It was time for everyone to sleep. Morning awaited, and it needed everyone to be in their best possible shape.

END CHAPTER 6

12