University Pleasures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mariella has won."

The tension broke. Mariella fell backwards, equally exhausted and unable to immediately revel in her victory. Tom bent down near Dana and helped her get to her knees. She smiled at him; he could see tears in her eyes.

"I really tried, Tom," she said.

"I know you did," he said. "I saw it."

"I just... she was too damn strong. I guess I'm older than I feel."

"You look amazing," he said, and he kissed her.

Mariella stared at the kiss and she knew she had no chance with Tom at this time; she might fuck him but it wouldn't be right, not after Dana had given so much of herself for him. Then again, maybe everyone could benefit from this outcome.

"Dana, look at me," Mariella said.

A head turned as Mariella pulled off her panties.

"Have you ever given oral to a woman?"

"No."

"First time for everything, if you're game."

Although it sounded like a dare, it wasn't meant to be one, and Dana didn't take it that way. She had offered herself as a willing sexual slave, that much was true, but there was too much respect in this room for anyone to really call Dana on her promise.

Mariella sat up, parting her legs. Dana crawled forward, having mostly recovered from her fatigue, and moved her head between Mariella's hips. The smell of sex and sweat emanating from the hispanic girl's pussy was almost suffocating. Dana licked her lips before planting a kiss on Mariella's love hole. The hispanic girl shivered, gently caressing Dana's hair.

"Go slow. Take your time. Get used to it. And if you don't want..."

Even as Mariella was trying to give Dana a way out, the older woman buried her mouth entirely on Mariella's snatch, making her jump. Being a beginner didn't seem to bother Dana at all, and Mariella's stare slowly started to glaze over.

"...a natural..." she mumbled.

Before she lost focus, Mariella pointed Tom towards Dana's behind. He assumed the position behind her.

"You love her, don't you?"

"Madly," he said.

"Fuck her for us... in front of us. Please."

It wasn't necessary to be polite, but it was part of the etiquette behind the scene. Tom buried his erection inside his girlfriend's sex. Her eyes betrayed the sheer satisfaction she felt at feeling him inside her - and perhaps not with someone else, at least, not at this time. To thank Mariella further, even as Tom began plowing Dana, the university teacher amplified her oral services on Mariella.

"Aw fuck... she's gonna make me come if she keeps that up..."

Mariella's comment only further increased Dana's resolve. By now, the other girls in the room had moved closer; Rebecca and Thea traded kisses with each other and with Tom; Myriam caressed Dana's backside, teasing her butt cheeks as Tom drove into her; Tina and Aisha moved up to Mariella's upper body and alternated between her mouth and her breasts.

The beautiful orgy lasted for several minutes more; Tom's dick never left Dana's insides but the other girls shuffled about. When Mariella climaxed hard thanks to Dana's effort, she pulled herself away. Myriam crawled into her spot and welcomed Dana's lips and tongue against her own pussy. She was a bit more forceful as she held Dana's head in place all the while she was pleasured.

Tom ended it with a powerful ejaculation, firing all cylinders inside his girlfriend's womb, grunting like a man possessed even as she trembled under his ministrations. He collapsed on top of her and everything wound down quickly.

"...Tom..." Dana mumbled as she twisted her head to kiss him.

With his rod still inside her, he locked lips with her, oblivious to anything or anyone but the two of them for a moment.

And then, the realization of it all dawned on him. Dana, Myriam, everyone else - all in the same room, all in the same game.

Worlds had collided and there was no stepping back from this.

END CHAPTER 8