Unknowing Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband finally realizes he may be too small.
2.1k words
3.78
98.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rheese
Rheese
58 Followers

My wife and I have been married for a couple years now and have what you might call an average sex life. My wife, Amanda, is 24 years old, has shoulder length straight dark brown hair and deep, sparkling, and expressive hazel green eyes. She stands a tall 5' 9" with a size 12 build that is not quite overweight yet. She is very proud of her large and natural D cup breasts. She even has a barbell piercing in her left nipple that she likes to show off from time to time with skin tight, sheer clothing. I'm 27, 6', with reddish-brown hair and a close cropped beard, and dark brown eyes. I'm not fit, a bit on the chubby size, weighing about 230 pounds. We maybe have sex once a week or so, a little oral sex followed by a few minutes of actual fucking. Pretty dull and mundane.

We do have a few difficulties in bed that don't help the situation. First of all, she doesn't get very wet and we are forced to use quite a bit of lube every time we want any penetration. I've never liked having to use it. The other issues all revolve around me and aren't improved by the copious amounts of lube. I have a smaller than average dick, just over 4" when hard. This lack of length makes some sexual positions difficult as I continue to slip out of her. I also don't last very long. Once I am actually able to get into a good position and get my cock inside her I cum in a minute or two. She never has made it an issue out of it, unlike other women would, but I've just always been a little self-conscious about it. With the amount of oral sex I've provided her over the years I've learned exactly what she likes and how to get her to scream. I've made it a point to make sure she is completely satisfied.

---------------

One evening Amanda came late from work. I was almost 11pm and she usually gets to the house around 9pm. Two hours late is usually a bad sign, but not this time.

"Hey babe," I say as she walks in and drops her purse on the counter. Her shoulder length brown hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and her eyes looked completely exhausted. "Long shift, huh?"

"You have no fucking idea. He made me stay late for inventory again," she groans. "Third time this month." She drops onto a barstool, crosses her arms on the counter and puts her head down. "Can you give me a massage? I feel really tense."

I walk up behind her and start rubbing her shoulders. She leans her head back and lets out a low moan. I continue down her spine as she rolls her head, moaning as I press on the tender points. My hands reach her pants and I slowly pull her shirt out, and run my hands back up, under her shirt. I've always loved the feel of her skin, silky smooth and soft. My fingers kneading her muscles as I continue rubbing up her back to her shoulders and slip the shirt over her head. She lets out another low moan.

"This help babe?" I ask.

"You have no idea," she whispers. "I feel like I've been hit by a Mac truck."

I continue to rub her back from her waist to her neck. On one pass I stop to quickly undo her bra, letting it slip off and onto the floor next to her shirt. As my hands make their way down her back I lean forward and begin to land soft kisses across her shoulders. She moans softly as my tongue and lips work across her. "Hey," she whispers, "I know something that could use that talented tongue of yours." I lift myself back up as she turns around, giving me the view of the most amazing tits I've ever seen. I lean forward, taking one of her large nipples into my mouth. I suck hard as my tongue twirls around, making the nipple harden in my mouth. She gasps and pushes her chest into my face. Her hand lands on the back of my head as I continue to worship her nipple. I feel the pressure against my head as she pushes me toward the other side. My mouth moves to take the other tender nub into my mouth. I turn my head and feel the metal of her piercing slip behind my teeth. I pull back, stretching her nipple by the piercing. She lets out another gasp as I pull farther.

"That's enough of that," she pants as she stands, pushing me off of her. "Go sit on the floor in front of the couch," she demands as she reaches down to remove her shoes.

I walk over to the couch and sit on the floor, my head leaning back onto the couch. She slowly walks towards me, a devious look in her eyes. She stops just inches before me and seductively unbuttons her pants, letting them fall to the floor. Her tiny red lace panties the only thing between me and her delicious cunt. I lick my lips in anticipation, a move that doesn't go unnoticed. "Oh, you like what you see?" She asks, grinning. I simply nod, my eyes moving from her red panties, up her flat, toned stomach, over her perfect huge breasts, to her passionate eyes, and then back down. She grins, knowing I'm going to do anything and everything she says.

"Take off your clothes," she orders. "You won't be needing them tonight." I quickly scramble to strip off my shorts, shirt and boxers. My dick stands at its short attention as her eyes look me up and down. "Good boy," she says grinning. She steps closer and slowly pulls the lace fabric that has been covering her cunt to the side, exposing her small patch of expertly manicured dark blonde hair at the top of her glorious cunt. I am shocked to see that she is already creamy, the wettest I've probably ever seen her. My heart races as I take in the sight.

"Holy fuck, Amanda," I say in amazement. "I've never seen you this fucking wet. I love it!"

She laughs as she moves her cunt to my face, smothering me with her juicy pussy. I eat her cunt like there is no tomorrow. Licking her lips, sucking each of them into my mouth, one at a time. I don't even notice a taste difference as I shove my tongue inside of her, surprised at how creamy she is. "Mmmmm, that's so good babe, keep eating my dirty pussy" she pants as she begins to grind her hips into my face. "Clean me out really good." She grinds harder, forcing my neck back. She is really getting into it. Her moans are getting louder and I finally lock onto her clit, sucking on it as my tongue flicks it. She's close. I want her to cum on my face so bad. I push into her grind, begging her to cum.

"I need to get fucked again," she shouts as she stands up. I stand, grabbing my cock as I turn to her. She looks at me and laughs. "I don't want your button dick. Go get my purple vibrator." She turns and sits on the couch, closes her eyes and spreads her legs out wide. She slides two fingers into her messy cunt. Pushes them in deep and pulls them out and sucks them into her mouth. I've never seen her do this before. It's so fucking hot. She opens her eyes with her fingers still in her mouth. Her eyes turn angry, "What the fuck are you doing? I told you to go get my vibrator." She scolds, "I want to cum before this fades."

I scramble out of the room and to our bedroom. We have a fairly extensive toy collection, but it didn't hit me until I got to the room that she had asked for the big 9" cock-like vibrator. She had always told me that it was too big for her and that her girlfriend had given it to her as a gag gift.

I shook away the thought and headed back to the couch with the massive cock in my hand. When I turned the corner I saw Amanda sitting on the couch holding out her phone, ready to take a picture of me as I entered the room. She yelled "SMILE" as she clicked the shutter and laughed. I stopped dead, realizing how I was standing. She looked at the picture and laughed again, turning the phone so that I can see the picture. The massive purple cock was in my hand at the base with the huge head point out. The angle she was at made it look like the purple monster was actually my cock.

"Just think, if your cock was really that big I would fuck you every fucking day." She chuckled as she looked again. She set the phone on the couch and motioned for me to come to her. I slowly walked to her, looking into her cruel looking eyes. She takes the massive cock out of my hand and holds it up, inspecting it. A wicked grin spreads across her face as she spins it around and shoves the base of the cock against my groin, right next to my cock. "Wow," she laughs. "Look at the difference!" I blush as I see my shortcomings more clearly than ever before. "Oh honey, your pathetic little nub isn't even half of what a real man should have between their legs." She grabs her phone again and takes a pic of the comparison. The vibrator is over twice as long as my dicklette and almost twice as thick. "On your knees'" she commands as she leans back on the couch. "I want you to watch how a real cock can stretch my pussy. Fill me like I deserve."

I drop to my knees, my face almost level with her pussy. "Watch close now," she teases as she lines up the massive rod with her hole. She starts to slide it in slowly. "Oh, fuck. This is so much better than your tiny, limp meat." Just as I was thinking the purple cock was too big for her tight hole she shoved it home in one quick thrust. Screaming as she slammed all 9 inches of the massive rod in her cunt.

I was stunned.

I couldn't believe she had just taken more than double my cock without a hesitation. She pounded herself over and over. Screaming each time. She opened her eyes and looked at me as if she had forgotten I was even there. "See what a real cock does to me?" She asked with a devilish look in her eye. "Why don't you take over," she said grinning as she adjusted back to enjoy. "Fuck me like your little button never could."

I took the massive plastic cock by the base and started moving it in and out. "Harder! Fuck me harder," she screamed. "Fuck me like you never could before!"

I take the encouragement, and the humiliation, and start to pound her. Not holding back I go to town. Slamming it all the way in, pulling back until just the head is in and slamming it back. She is fucking loving it. "I'm gonna cum," she moans. "I'm gonna cum from your big fucking cock. If only my dickless husband could fuck me like you do."

I get into the role play. "Yeah, take my cock," I tell her. "Feel me stretch your cunt."

She eats it up.

"Fuck yes," she screams as she starts to buck her hips into the pounding. "I'm gonna cum on your fucking cock."

I look up at her face and she looks lost in another world. I wonder if she even knows I'm here. I reach down and start to stroke my inadequate dick in rhythm to my thrusting of the man cock.

She lets out a scream, "I'm cumming!" Her body shakes like I've never seen. The sight of her having a real orgasm pushes me over the edge. I spurt twice all over the purple cock and my wife's fucked pussy. She moans as she feels my spunk land on her pussy. I looks up into her eyes, the eyes of a woman who has finally been satisfied.

"I see what you did down there," she says with a smirk. "You seemed to really like eating your first cream pie earlier," she says as she reaches down to pull my face towards her ruined and cum covered cunt. "Why don't you go ahead and eat another."

Rheese
Rheese
58 Followers