Unknowingly I Married A Porn Star

Story Info
He married her, but didn't know about her past.
4.2k words
3.57
159.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

I made a very bad mistake! I married in haste and, boy oh boy, I am repenting in haste! It all came about when I first me Lulu when she was working in a bar which I didn't normally go to! I had been with a few of my mates looking for a nice place to have a quiet drink and we chanced to arrive at this particular bar. The atmosphere was very good and the girls who were the staff there were all dressed in rather revealing clothes and were all very pretty.

I haven't had much luck with women - oh yes, I have had plenty of one night stands but they aren't the best things in the world and I was planning to settle down soon. I have gathered quite a bit of money over the past working years and apart from a few wild women and booze I haven't spent a lot of it! I have been working on oil rigs out in the ocean for the past 8 years and have now decided I want to settle down in the city rather than so far away from everything else!

Anyway we were having our quiet drinks when this particularly pretty waitress came over to our table and, as this was the first time she had been to our table, we took a good look at her! She was very pretty, prettier than the rest of the girls working here and that is saying a lot! The girls were dressed (or undressed) in their uniforms which consisted of a very, very short mini-skirt, cowboy boots but no stockings, and a waistcoat top which, of course, was undone showing their breasts whenever they moved and nothing else - if they wore panties we certainly didn't see them and thought they didn't!

Most of the girls had large breasts and they were completely visible as they moved around the tables. The waistcoats had little tassels on them and they swished around when then walked! Anyway, Lulu (we soon found out her name) leaned over the table to remove the dirty glasses and we had a wonderful view of her breasts! They were beautiful with nice erect nipples which jutted out from her dark aureoles making the concentration on anything else in the bar very unlikely!

We made a bit fuss of Lulu and each time she came around to our table we encouraged her to lean over the table and show us her breasts and we rewarded her with quite big tips! We all had plenty of money so we tipped her well wondering whether we might get lucky with her later on! Lulu was making sure no one else came to our table and kept coming back for no reason at all and kept making a real show of looking after us. We had given her about $200 in tips already and were hoping for something in return. We found out the bar closed at 2am so we decided we would stay there until closing time and then put the hard word on Lulu!

At about 1.45am when Lulu was standing at our table showing us her tits for about the 20th time, it had been arranged that I would ask her if she would be available for a little bit of extra entertainment after she finished work! I did my best to make the proposition to her as attractive as possible making sure she saw my full wallet. She shook her head and said she didn't do that sort of thing but she would be happy to arrange for another girl to entertain us after closing if we wished! Well, the boys decided they would take her up on her offer and so she left us and returned shortly afterwards with another very pretty girl, similarly dressed whom she introduced as Connie! Well, Connie was very nice but she just wasn't as nice as Lulu and so I told the others I would go back to the hotel alone and they could go with Connie and I would meet up with them later! We were all staying at the same hotel but in different rooms!

It was all arranged Connie was to meet the other three lads when the bar closed at 2.00 am and they would go off and have a good time! I packed in the drinking at that time and told the boys I would leave now and see them tomorrow! As I was leaving the bar, Lulu motioned me aside at the door and quietly told me she finished at 2 am also and if I would like to wait for her further along the street away from the bar, she would meet me and we could have a talk! Well, this certainly brightened up my ideas and so I left the bar but sauntered down along the street until I came to a seat on the edge of a park in clear sight of the bar I had just left. I sat down and awaited to see if Lulu would really meet me!

About 2.15 am Lulu walked along the street until she came near me and I stood up and walked to meet her! She was now dressed in ordinary clothes and looked really lovely. We chatted for a few moments and then began walking along the street talking about anything and everything. We must have walked for about 30 minutes before we came to the entrance to an apartment block! Here, Lulu told me she had a room but she wasn't the sort of girl who would invite a man into her room and she just thanked me for the tips and the company and hoped she would see me again soon. She leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips and I thought I was in heaven.

Reluctantly I left Lulu at the door to the apartments and walked off to my hotel. I was soon in bed and couldn't get to sleep for some time because I was thinking of Lulu and her wonderful breasts! The next day dawned and I was still tired but I knew I had to meet the other chaps so I showered and dressed and headed off to their rooms. The boys had had a very good night and were much more tired than myself. It turned out that Connie had come back to the hotel and they had all taken turns at fucking her until she called it enough at 5 am and left to go home! The boys had really enjoyed her company and her body and told me they wanted to meet her again for more sex!

I didn't tell the boys about Lulu deciding to keep her to myself! We met again later on in the day but the evening was a bit of a mess because there were some different things we had to do so it was arranged that we would all go our own way and meet the next afternoon!

Naturally I was in the bar about 8.30 pm looking around nervously wondering if Lulu was working. I didn't see her for quite a few minutes but at last I spotted her coming out of the kitchen looking as lovely as ever! Anyway, she soon saw me and again she spent a lot of time at my table. This time I didn't have to share her with the others and could look at her tits every time she came to the table. And she came to my table lots of times and I tipped her every time she did something for me! When it came time for her to finish work I again asked her if I could meet her outside and she agreed this time with a smile on her face.

We walked again to her apartment this time holding hands. I was in love but again she wouldn't invite me in although this time we kissed several times before she went inside.

I managed to ditch the boys permanently by moving from the hotel and finding another which was closer to where her apartment was situated. I met her every night she was working and on the evening she wasn't working she told me in advance she was visiting her family or something like that and so I didn't go to the bar looking for her. We were getting very much closer now and the kissing sessions were getting longer and more passionate but again she still wouldn't let me come in with her.

Well, to cut a long story short I kept on meeting her about 4 nights each week and escorted her home. She was always doing something else on the other 3 nights so I didn't get to see her then. Anyway, after 3 months of meeting her and kissing her goodnight but with much more passion than before I decided she was the one for me and so, in a moment of passionate kissing, I held her body close to mine and asked her if she would marry me! She was quite surprised at my question but she smiled at me and said "Yes, Tom, I will marry you but you don't know a lot about me but I guess we will get over that once we are together more!" I was on top of the world.

A couple of months later we were married and although she had at last invited me into her apartment a couple of weeks before the ceremony, I hadn't had much of a chance to make love to her at all. Certainly on the occasions she invited me into her apartment we fucked and fucked - vowing our love for each other!

After the marriage we found a better apartment and I explained to Lulu that I had enough money that she wouldn't have to work now that we were married! She wouldn't hear of this. She told me she loved working at the bar and wanted to keep on doing that! We didn't have a fight but I wasn't thrilled at her showing her lovely tits to every man who wanted to look at them in the bar.

I couldn't go to the bar every night she was working so we came to an arrangement that she would book a taxi which would permanently call for her after work each time and would safely bring her home to me! This way I knew she wouldn't go off with anyone else! She was quite happy with the arrangement and so that is what we did!

We were very close - we had everything worked out so that we could spend as much time together as possible - and we were both madly in love. I had found a job which I thoroughly enjoyed and worked in the office of an oil drilling company advising them on their drilling plans.

One evening I was at home reading and trying to watch television at the same time when I decided suddenly I would go out to the bar and watch Lulu at work! I had hardly been to the bar since we had married and it would be something I would like to do! I caught a taxi to the bar and entered quietly hoping to find a table in a darker part of the bar and watch Lulu at work. I didn't see her waiting at the tables but I guess she must have some time off so I just ordered a drink from another pretty girl, admiring her beautiful breasts, and waited.

About 30 minutes after I arrived the lights suddenly dimmed and, for the first time, I saw a stage had been erected at the far end of the bar! The spotlights came on and out came this lovely tall girl dressed as a cowgirl in keeping with the theme of the bar. As she danced around the stage to the music, she began removing her clothes - piece by piece. It wasn't until she had removed her shirt and skirt and was standing there in a skimpy bra and even skimpier panties that I suddenly realized it was Lulu! I moved towards the stage to get a better view and had to elbow my way through the large crowd which had gathered around the stage.

By the time I managed to get closer to the stage she had taken off her bra and also her panties and was now dancing around completely naked in front of all of these men! I was still some 10 feet from the stage and I knew she wouldn't be able to see me so I just stood there and watched! She had a build up to the finale dancing around and swinging her breasts everywhere and dancing with her legs apart. In the end she did the splits on the stage and then rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide apart showing her beautiful cunt to everyone watching. She not only did that but she also pushed a finger of each hand into her cunt and pulled the lips apart making a very erotic scene for everyone to see! This was my wife exposing herself obscenely to all these men! Just as quickly as she had dropped to the floor and spread her legs, she bounded to her feet, bowed to the audience and then held out her hands as if asking for money! I was amazed how many of the men threw money! Many of them wrapped their notes into a ball, some containing coins for weight, and threw them to Lulu. She collected most of the money making sure she bent over and showed her cunt and asshole to the men who throwing the money! Before she left the stage, I wormed my way out of the crowd and left the bar almost in a state of numbness!

I reached our apartment and prepared for bed deciding not to tell Lulu I had seen her in action. I would wait and see if she mentioned anything about it if I questioned her about her evening! At the appointed time, the taxi pulled up at the apartment and she came in looking just as she looked every other time she returned from work!

I welcomed her just as I did every other time and kissed her and hugged her as usual. When she had showered she came to bed and we held each other tightly and kissed before we made love! I was very upset but managed to act my part and I knew she didn't suspect a thing!

Not sure of what to do next, I rang the bar one afternoon when I had a chance and learned they have the striptease show on three nights each week. When I asked about the striptease artist the man assured me she was the hottest number around and I wouldn't regret coming to the bar! Little did he know it was her husband asking about her! I took a big chance and asked him is there was any action after the striptease either in the bar or elsewhere but he told me he didn't know what the girls did on their own time and they could do as they pleased!

I made it my business to go to the bar again on the nights of the striptease and sure enough Lulu was the star again! Her routine was the same except for the costume - this varied a bit but the end was the same - she laid down on the stage and spread her legs widely and showed everyone her complete body! I moved over to the manager while she was still performing and, as he didn't know me, I asked him how much it would cost me to have an hour with the stripteaser? He told me it would cost me a lot but I had to work this out with the girl. I should go down along the passageway at the rear of the bar where I would find her in the dressing room which was marked with a big star on the door! By the time her act finished and she had left the stage I made my way towards the door as he suggested. There were several men standing outside the door each of them holding about $500 in their hands! Good lord, don't tell me my wife was fucking these men! Still in a stunned state I joined the end of the queue of 6 men! Each of these men were admitted, one at a time, into the dressing room and they only stayed for about 15 minutes each! When the last man before me came out I really didn't know what to do but decided to take the bull by the horns and go in!

Much to my amazement I couldn't see my wife! I could see Connie however and although she didn't recognize me I thought she may have thought me familiar to her! She told me it would cost me $500 for fifteen minutes and I should hurry up and get on with it! I told her I had changed my mind and prepared to walk out. Just before I did, I asked her what had happened to the stripper? She didn't seem to want to talk to me but she said, "She is having a rest tonight - I think she has gone back to work in the bar! Are you sure you don't want to fuck me?" I thanked her but said no but I did throw her $100 thinking it was worth it to learn that Lulu must be doing this on other nights! I made my way carefully back to the bar and before I left the passageway I looked around to make sure Lulu wouldn't see me before I quickly left the bar and headed home! I was now completely shaken by what I had heard but at this stage I didn't know what to do about it!

I started to analyze what I knew about Lulu! I suddenly realized I didn't know much about her at all! I didn't know her family - I knew she had parents in the eastern states but had never met them. I had no idea what she did on the days while I was working and although she cared for me and the apartment I didn't know what else she was doing. I thought she was simply a waitress but now she was not only a stripteaser but also a hooker it seemed!

For the first time since we had married I looked through her personal possessions hoping to find out something more about her but I just couldn't find anything at all. Either she was very clever or there wasn't anything she was doing wrong!

I resolved to go back to the bar again and to line up with the others and see just what was happening in the dressing room. I made sure I wasn't near the beginning of the line when she finished her act and she walked naked down the passageway to the dressing room. She greeted everyone in the line outside the door but I turned my face away and she didn't see it was me! I was the fifth in line and waited patiently for my turn to come up!

At last it was my turn - the man before me had just come out and now I would find out for sure! I pushed the door open and walked into the dressing room! There was my wife lying naked on a bed with her legs apart and holding a condom in her hand ready to hand it to the next man! At first she didn't look up at me but when she did, probably because I was hesitating in coming close to her, she gave a startled scream and then tried to cover herself up with a sheet which was on the bed! Obviously she didn't know what to say and just began to cry! She was sobbing and sobbing and I didn't go over to her to comfort her - I just stood at the foot of the bed and looked at her! I then said, "Lulu, I guess this is the end but I will return home and if you want to come back there we can talk but I guess there won't be much to say!" As I turned to walk out the door I asked her if she wanted me to send in the next man as there were several waiting for her services. She burst out in a renew bout of crying and I left the room and Lulu!

Sure enough she came home at the usual time in the taxi and walked into the apartment but looked very sheepish as she sat down opposite me in the kitchen! I waited for her to start talking and when she did I almost wished she hadn't begun talking and, in fact, I wish she hadn't come home at all!

She said, "Well, I guess you had to find out sooner or later but I really thought I might get away with it for a long while yet! Your loving wife is a real slut and there isn't anything I can say that will change that! I have been doing this ever since we married and I really love doing it! I get a bit or a thrill out of experiencing new men every night and the more the merrier! I guess this will be the end of us and I don't think there is anything worth saving in our marriage. I might as well tell you that I am also a porn actress and I have made 6 porn movies already and plan to continue in that field and make many more! If you are interested there is a porn movie house a couple of blocks past the bar where they are showing two of my porn movies right now! Perhaps you would like to go there and see your wife in action! For what it is worth I really love you and have loved you since we met. I know there is nothing that will change things so this is the end but for the first time in my life I have loved a man and I am so sorry to lose you - you have been a wonderful husband but I couldn't expect you to keep on with me after this!"

I told her she was correct and I was leaving! Although we had been married for a while I hadn't managed to have a lot of personal possessions and I soon packed these into a cardboard box and placed them near the door to take away. I looked over at Lulu and could see she had tears slowly running down her face and I was sure she was very sorry we were breaking up but there are some things even men like me can't stand!

Although I was disgusted with her I didn't feel any animosity towards her - I strangely felt very sorry for her but couldn't bring myself around to telling her that! I picked up my box of possessions, nodded to her and said, "Lulu, I am very sorry to lose you as my wife because I really loved you but I just can't get over this. Goodbye and, believe it or not, good luck!" With that I walked out of the apartment for good never to return to the apartment or Lulu!

I soon found a room in a hotel and settled myself in until I could find something more permanent. A couple of days later I walked quite calmly down the street where the bar was situated and walked the couple of blocks past until I came to the porno movie house. I bought my ticket and found a seat amongst all the dirty old men who were in the theater. The film started and there was my wife - my former wife - all in her glory, naked on the screen getting ready to fuck the studs who were standing around her. I watched both films seeing her fucked about 20 times by these men with their huge cocks. I saw these men shoving their cocks into the same cunt I had made love to so many times!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12