Unknown Beginnings Pt. 00: Prelude

Story Info
A woman discovers a new purpose in life.
6.9k words
4
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This entire work is not all erotic. While it is meant to be read as a whole, if all you are only looking for is a sex scene, then scroll to chapter 2. Thank you for reading, and please leave comments as this is my first work of this kind.

*****

Chapter 1

It was another cold night in Greenwood Vale. While the snow was yet to arrive, everyone could feel it's presence clutching the breeze of the late-autumn air. Lanterns were lit bright in most households, and hearths were ablaze in an attempt to shut out the bitter draft. An impossible task, however. Greenwood Vale is a small village built beside the winding river Bord in the middle of the Greenwood forest, and in my opinion, once the wind from the Greenwood Forest blankets the town, there is nothing that can save you from its grasp reaching the vary marrow of your bones.

I would usually curl up beside my husband on nights like these; we would sit by the fire and talk about his work as a blacksmith and what new and interesting people he met today. He is quite an exceptional blacksmith. His work is known by all the closest towns outside the forest, and so he gets many adventurers to his shop seeking a new blade, or some repairs during their travels. Renley Stormshield is a good man and a hard worker, but he is in love with his work more than his wife. My friends tell me not to think this way, that he is dedicated to supporting his family. I am grateful for his passion for blacksmithing, and his popularity has gotten us through some otherwise difficult times economically for the rest of the town. However, these last few night, Renley has come home very late, which is unusual for him. He would say that had extra work to do, or that he went out drinking with the guys. I couldn't help but be suspicious, but being my husband, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last night he was home at his regular time. I had made a nice meal for him, and the house was spotless. Through our lack of conversation over dinner, I could tell that something was up. I would ask questions about his day, and he would give minimal answers. Finally, I decided to bring up an issue that I had wanted to talk about for the last couple of weeks, but just had not found the time to do so. I started off by saying that I was very proud of him and the time he puts into his work, and that I was fortunate to have such a man. We were also very fortunate to have had such a good year when some of the other folks really suffered. This seemed to bring him to a better mood, so I sprung the proposal on him: I wanted to have a baby. Immediately his fork dropped from his hand, and his face looked shocked. I did not think it would be such a big issue, but clearly it was. We hadn't t had sex for a while, since lately he had been coming home late. And even though I was in the mood, he would brush me off and say he was too exhausted from his day. His response came in a short burst, and he simply said that we were not ready for that, and he did not want a child.

The sternness in his voice was new to me; he had never spoken to me like that, and so I was nervous that it might lead to a more physical reaction as well. He stood up quickly from his seat at the table, and all I could do was remain frozen and scared. He stormed out the door, not even grabbing his overcoat, and left me there shocked and confused. After a little while had passed, I got up and cleared the table, the went to go get prepared for bed. I didn't know if he would come home that night, or at all in that case, and I new that there was nothing I could do to bring him back. So, I fell asleep, still afraid that he would come in the night and beat me for thinking such thought of family when he hadn't expressed a desire for one. Had I been wrong to want a child?

The next morning came, and still no Renley. I decided that he had probably stayed at a friends house and then gone to work in the morning. I wine about my business as usual: Cleaning the house, purchasing food from the market, and finding some free time in between to knit a pair of warm socks for the up coming winter. Evening came, and still no Renley. Thought flew through my mind thinking he had found himself another woman. Frighteningly, it made sense since he would come home late and not be in the mood for intercourse. I wanted to think this wasn't true, but I knew his friends at the tavern would know, and he might just be there himself. For whatever reason, I took my wedding band off and left it on the dresser in our room; if he came home and saw it there, he might think that I was leaving him, but would he even care? I would be doing him a favour if indeed he was seeing another besides me. In any case, I had to go figure all this out, so I grabbed my coat and headed out the door.

The Tavern was bustling with people this evening, and the bartender looked like he had his hands full. I couldn't see Renley anywhere. Feeling a little relieved that there would be not confrontation for now, I located one of his good friends and went to ask him some questions. Unfortunately, he was much too drunk to answer coherently. While I was trying to get something scarcely understandable out of him, I noticed a young man that I didn't recognize, probably late mid to late twenties sitting alone at a table for four. Plenty of travellers come through the Vale, but he wasn't rugged like the rest. He had a sort of aura to him; he was staring at me, and when I met his gaze he motioned for me to come sit with him. A little taken aback by the invitation, I was hesitant at first to go to his table. But, since he looked like a traveller, he might have been to Renley's workshop today and he could at least tell me if he was at work or not. Still a little apprehensive, I decided to go and sit with him.

He greeted me politely, though if he was trying to swoon my I couldn't tell. His accent gave away that he was a traveller, and when I asked him about my Renley's shop, he said he had not been there. He was here to check out the new temple being built. I though he might have been a Cleric or a Paladin; with the he new temple being built, we had seen an influx of Clerics and Paladins in Greenwood Vale, many on a holy pilgrimage. However, he did not seem of the zealous sort, so I was intrigued as to his business with the temple. He asked my name, and I told him it was Gretchen Stormshield. He told me to call him Soren, and when I asked about his last name he said it was unimportant. However curious this made me, he quickly changed the subject my asking if he could order me an Ale, and I complied. He talked of his adventures in great detail; I was mesmerized at his ability to capture my attention so easily. He was truly an amazing story teller, I was so enthralled that I would gasp at the suspense he would create and feel pride in his victories. It felt like he as guiding me along my own story, even though I had never experienced such thing as slaying trolls and fighting in wild tavern brawls. It was like he was able to twist my mind to think I had actually done those things, but it was probably just the Ale distorting my reasoning.

We continued to talk; this man was suave with his words, and I could tell he was trying to swoon me, but with his voice was so inviting that I forgot all about my issues and commitments and could only focus on what he was saying. Renley never made the effort to tell me that I was beautiful. Come to think of it, I can't even remember the last time that he told me he loved me. But this young, handsome man before me was so effortlessly making me feel appreciated, that I was forgetting that I was married to Renley, and all I wanted was to be with Soren. It was like I was in a trance, and when he took my hand and led me up the stairs to his room, the part of me thinking in the moment wanted him to do exactly that.

Explicit Content starts now ——————————————————————————————

Chapter 2

I visioned him taking me up to his room. He would kiss me passionately while slowly peeling the clothes from my body. Then, he would romance me until the sun came up the next morning. But that's not what happened. When we arrived at the top of the stairs, he practically dragged me to down the hall and to his room. The picture frames seemed to jump out at me as if to warn me of a great danger ahead, but I brushed it off and focused on keeping my balance. He opened his the door to his room and brought me inside. Once closed, he threw me against the door and kissed me roughly on the lips. Oh gods, his lips were amazing. They were warm to touch, and melted together with mine in perfect unison. I considered the roughness just an act of foreplay, and decided to enjoy his dominance. We kissed fervently, and when he added his tongue my knees went weak. As I slipped, I felt both of his hands grip my ass, supporting me as well as giving a good squeeze that made me arch into his firm body. I could feel his member getting hard through his pants, so I stuck my right hand between us and started to caress his growing cock. He started moaning through our kissing, and the vibrations from his lips and tongues sent shivers throughout my body. I ran my left hand through his hair, and was surprised to find it soft, not oily. My imagination took over and I began thinking about what other hygiene this man was fond of.

He broke our lip lock and started to kiss just under my ear sending a rush of pleasure down my spine. Continuing down my neck, he slowly took time at each sensitive spot making me the one to now moan out in ecstasy. After reaching the bottom, he returned to my lips gently and guided me backwards towards the bed. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself tight to feel his penis grind against my vagina through our pants. He quickly swung me around and tossed me on the bed. I lay there, slightly biting my lip and waited for him to ravage me like I wanted so badly. Looking up at him I finally was able to notice his beautifully deep silver eyes. I got lost looking into them, and it was odd to me that he seemed to be staring past me, that it was hard to find directly where his gaze was pointed. He threw his coat on the ground and started to take off his shirt revealing a tight, chiselled stomach, and lines from his hips pointing like an arrow to the large bulge in his pants. Like I had suspected, his built chest was shaved clean, along with his abdomen. Curiously, his body was covered with random black lines that appeared at first like scars, but as I looked closer, they were just on the surface, and were not the remnants of battle wounds. I went to touch his waist, and inspect those strange markings, but he caught my arms half way and pushed them above my head. A bizarre feeling washed over me when his hands touched my wrists; it felt as if the melted into my skin, like there was no distinction between our beings.

I soon got distracted from that thought when he started to remove my coat and top. Effortlessly, he grazed them from under my body and over my head so that I was lying there with my breasts perked and exposed to him. While removing his belt, he looked down at me with his shining silver eyes with what I took to be total lust, but contained what felt like another desire; one for more than just my body. With his belt he tied my wrists together just tight enough that I could not writhe out of them. However, I did not feel the need to as he started groping my left breast and sucking on my right nipple. Again, upon his touch I felt an immediate connection that past through the bound of physical space, and I moaned loudly from the intense pleasure he was giving me. He replaced his mouth with his right hand on my breast and began to kiss down my stomach. Every time his lips left my body I could feel an cold impulse, like there was a current running between our bodies. He reached my pelvis and began to remove my pants and underwear, leaving my breasts to the open air. In one swipe, he took off both pieces of clothing, as well and my shoes and socks and threw them on the floor all the while burying his nose into the patch above my vagina.

He spread my legs and commenced to kiss my pussy that was already wet from all the stimulation. Masterfully, he maneuvered his tongue inside me, swirling around my clitoris. His right hand returned to my breast, but his left went elsewhere. Slowly, carefully, his left pointer finger started prodding at my asshole. This was foreign to me, and so naturally I responded by clenching. In response, he added his middle finger and swirled them both around the hole, waiting for it to relax. His tongue seemed to grow inside of my vagina, and he meticulously directed it at my g-spot, making me cry out. At that very moment he pushed his two fingers into my anal canal. He proceeded to move his fingers in and out of my ass, while his tongue continued to assault my pussy, and I squirmed on the bed from the intense rush I was experiencing, and I was getting close to my orgasm. Sensing that I was getting close, his fingers increased their speed in and out of my hole and his tongue felt like it was somehow dancing around in my vagina. My body braced itself for the coming climax, and as his tongue lashed over my g-spot once more, I couldn't hold it any longer. My back arched, and my pussy squirted its orgasmic juices all over his face. I laid back in pleasure, and twitched when he stood up and pulled his fingers from my asshole. I felt empty without his tongue foraging through my vagina, and his fingers sliding in and out of my ass. It was as if a part of me had been taken with him when he left.

He undid his pants and pushed them down along with his underwear revealing his erect penis. It was big, about seven inches long and two and a half wide. Much bigger than Renley's, and so at first I was a little nervous to have such a big dick inside my pussy. Without speaking, he grabbed the belt keeping my wrists tied together and pulled me up with his left hand. His right hand went to his face, gathering all of my sex juices that had sprayed on him when I came. He then wiped his hand off on his hard cock, lathering it with my fluids. Kneeling in front of him, I opened my mouth to receive his waiting dick. I wrapped my lips around his penis, and upon contact I immediately felt that his cock was cool, almost cold. I thought I could warm it up with my mouth, so I sucked while producing a lot of saliva to coat it with warmth. His cock was so big in my mouth that I couldn't take all of it, and I felt it start to hit the back of my throat.

To compensate, my hands went to his scrotum and began fondling his balls. I knew I was doing a good job from the moans he was releasing from his mouth that vibrated all the way down to his penis. His hips started to push his dick slowly into my mouth, pushing it a little deeper each time. His thrusts increased in speed, and I started to gag as his cock slid down my throat. Through all of my efforts to make his penis warmer, it actually seemed to be getting colder, and it felt like I was sucking on a chunk of ice. My face was soon pressed against his neatly groomed patch of pubic hair, and he was face-fucking me hard. My mouth was open so that I could get some air, and my saliva was slopping all over his balls and inner thighs. I could feel his frozen cock starting to pulse in my mouth; he was getting close to coming and I wanted to swallow all of it for him. If my husband was fucking some whore on the side, I would act like one for this man.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth. I gasped for air and closed my eyes, preparing for him to shoot his load all over my face. Instead, he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the bed. I was shocked that he had fought back his orgasm, and also a little sad that I wouldn't be able to swallow his seed. I wanted to taste him badly, and my mind was running with lust. He broke the silence with the first words since we had been at the table together. Bent over me with his penis hovering above my desperate pussy, he whispered,

"Gretchen. I want to know you inside and out."

Sliding off his tongue and onto my lips, his words penetrated my inner core and I let myself go, entirely his. I wanted to belong to Soren. He pulled the cover from the pillow and made a makeshift blindfold. Placing it over my eyes, he spoke the last words I ever heard him speak,

"Let me have you."

I placed my tied hands above my head and arched my back, waiting for his cock to be inserted into my vagina. Soft and cold, I felt the tip of his penis tease my pussy until he slowly pushed himself inside of me. It was a tight fit for his frozen member, but my love juices flowed freely creating a sufficient lubricant. He started to move in and out of me, going deeper with each thrust of his hips. His hands grasped my breasts and I envisioned him hunched over me with that same look of lust that I saw before he blindfolded me. I could hear his ragged breathing in rhythm with my own, and his deep moan would release from his mouth as mine would. We were truly entwined, as unified as two people can be. Once again, that mystical sensation of his skin moulding into mine swarmed my whole body, but much stronger this time, like every open piece of my skin was being kissed by his warm, moist lips. His frigid penis continued to fuck my wet pussy at an ever increasing speed and all I could do was beg for more. Strangely, I felt his cock start to rotate inside of me, like he was changing positions with his dick still pressed deep into my vagina, but I couldn't feel his arms or body attempt to move mine for his to slide underneath in the way that his cock was fucking me. At the same time, his penis started to grow inside of my pussy, and every push went deeper, grinding over my g-spot, until I could feel his cold cock push against the outside of my womb. The pleasure was intense, and his dick never slowed down its pace. I could feel it start to pulsate and I knew his orgasm was coming soon.

I was very confused, and starting to get a little scared at what was going on; I noticed that I could no longer hear his breathing, and I still only felt the bed cover underneath my skin and not him where he was supposed to be. I tried reaching for the blindfold, but there was a strong force holding my arms against the bed that I could not feel. All I knew was that I wanted the blindfold off desperately. I needed to see what was happening. With all my strength, I slowly inched my arms up against the force holding them back. An insane wave of ecstasy burst from my vagina as his cock fucked me hard. The sex was starting to feel painful against my pussy, but his penis was unrelenting. With all my effort, I yanked my elbows down and was able to grab the blindfold and rip it from my face. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, or rather, what I was not seeing. My body was adjusted as if there was someone under me, and my vagina was spread like a thick cock was voraciously fucking it, but none of it was visible. In desperation, I sat up and swung my hands at where the penis was supposed to be, but I felt nothing. Hardly able to withstand the immense pleasure coursing through my veins, it took all my strength to remain upright.

Carefully, I brought my hands to my vagina; to my dismay, I could feel myself touching it on the outside, but I was still being viciously fucked from the inside. The cock inside my vagina suddenly grew wider, stretching my pussy and I could see it starting to bleed. I bit at the belt tying my hands together, and suddenly, my asshole was being stuffed with much more than two fingers. I writhed back in pleasure and pain as the two frozen cocks pounded my pussy and ass. There was nothing I could do to stop it; my body started violently bouncing as the penises rhythmically fucked my holes. With their swelling, I knew the end was coming; abruptly, the fucking stopped and liquid fire scorched a path into my womb and stomach. My pussy sprayed more sex juice than it ever has, and from my mouth came a terrible screech, but was the voice of Soren, not my own. I lay there exhausted, stunned, and terrified, as my mouth moved on its own, once again using the voice of Soren to utter three deadly words,

12