Unknown Destination: Meeting Again

Story Info
Ed and Anna get together again.
6.4k words
4.58
10.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers

It's been a few months since I have seen Ed, but we have been talking and emailing frequently. My boys are back in school and settled down from the divorce, so I decided it was time to meet up with Ed. I was need of some good fucking.

My youngest is staying at his best friend's house for the weekend since his dad went out of town at the last minute. I will be damned if I am going to change my plans because of him.

Ed and I decided to meet halfway, so I made hotel reservations for us. I gave him all the information so that he knew where to go. I took Friday off of work so we could have some extra time together. I left very early on Friday morning to get to the hotel because it is going to take me about six hours to get to my destination.

I was tired from the drive but very excited when I got to the hotel. When I went to the front desk to check in, the clerk informed me that the room got paid for by the gentleman and he has both keys. He then informed me of the room number, which was on the second floor, so I took the elevator up and found the room door. I knocked and waited.

Ed answered the door in a towel; I was standing there with a smile beaming from ear to ear. "Hi, I see I wasn't the only one anxious to see each other!" I laughed as I walked into the room.

Ed stepped aside as I passed by him. He was laughing at me and swatted me on the ass as I walked past him. "You bet your ass I was anxious to see you! Now get them damn clothes off woman!" He told me as he shut the door.

I put my bags down and walked into his arms. We started kissing like starving people getting food for the first time. Ed was pulling and tugging on my clothes to get them off. As he stripped me to my birthday suit, I went to pull off his towel which got hung up on his hard-on. We both stopped to look down and laugh at the sight of the towel hanging off his cock.

Ed threw the towel to the side and fell back on the bed taking me with him. We were kissing again; Ed rolled us over, so I was on the bottom, he started moving down my body. He paused at my nipples to suck on them and squeeze my breasts. I was arching my back to try and feed him more.

He continued down kissing a path along my stomach to my pussy. When he got to my slit, he spread my legs wide and looked up at me with a smile, then dove into my pussy. He was licking my inner labia then sticking his tongue inside my hole. I was raising my hips to meet his tongue strokes.

My god, he knows how to eat pussy. I was pushing his head in deeper so that his nose got buried in my quim. I could feel Ed rubbing my anus with his finger. I was moaning and moving my hips because I could not get enough of him.

Ed slides a finger in my anus; I sucked in my breath as he started moving his finger in and out while sucking on my clit. I could not hold back any longer I had an orgasm while screaming. Ed cleaned me up with his tongue then climbed on top of me.

He laid nestled between my legs, and I could feel his erection against my pussy. He leaned in to kiss me I sucked on his tongue to get some of my nectar from him. I truly did love tasting myself on him; Ed stopped kissing me to just look at me. He had a sly smile as he just stared at me. He wiggled just right, and his cock slid right into my quim.

We both inhaled and held our breath while he got settled. I was doing Kegel exercises on him to squeeze his cock tight before he started moving. "Honey, you keep doing that I am going to come right now!" Ed informed me. I didn't want him to come to fast, so I stopped squeezing as I was giggling at him.

Ed started moving slowly in and out; then he would rotate his hips to make a circle motion with his cock inside my pussy. I was trying to get him to move a little faster, but he would not change his pace. He hooked his arms under my legs to draw them up to open me wider so he could go deeper into my pussy. I could feel his balls slapping my ass.

I could tell that Ed was building up to come, his strokes became harder and faster. I reached down to rub my clit, and we both came at the same time. I screamed out his name as he grunted through his orgasm.

Ed rolled off me, to lay next to me. Both of us were breathing hard, and our hearts are racing. I looked over at him as he looked at me and we both said "Hi!" at the same time and started laughing. I leaned in to kiss his forehead before I got out of the bed to get cleaned up.

When I came out of the bathroom, Ed was propped up against the pillows flipping channels on the television. I chuckled as I laid down next to him and snuggled into his side. "Are you done with me already?" I asked him.

He looked down at me and with a very serious face to inform me. "Remember honey I am a sixty-year-old man. So that means I need some recoup time before I can go again. But don't worry your pretty little head, your ass will be mine many more times this weekend!" Then he smacked me on the ass to enforce his statement.

I squealed when he swatted me then started laughing harder. I started moving my hand towards his cock. I could feel him watching me, so I looked up at him with a cheesy grin. "What are you doing down there Anna?" He asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders and started stroking his cock. I looked up at him and told him "I thought I would try to help you get ready faster." I shifted on the bed so I could wrap my lips around the head of his cock. I heard the remote drop on the floor as he groaned. I knew I had his full attention now.

I started bobbing my head up and down savoring all of Ed's cock with my honey on it. Ed put his hand on the back of my head to make sure I got all of his cock; I gagged a couple of times until I got my throat relaxed enough.

Ed's cock was hard and ready for me. I climbed up on his lap to straddle him. I slid down onto his cock, God his head is large! Even though we already fucked once his head causes a pop feeling every time it enters my pussy.

Ed leans up to suck on my nipples while I start bouncing up and down. He bit down lightly on my nipple to make me jump; then he started sucking my boob, I could tell that he was giving me a hickey. I yelled out to him "No Marks!"

Ed lifted his head to look at me, he had a sly smile and replied: "I will leave marks where only I will see them." I nodded my head to agree with him.

After a few more minutes of riding Ed, he flipped us over to be in missionary. He got up on his knees to put my feet on his shoulders to drive in hard. He reached down and started rubbing my clit. I was going crazy with all the sensations. I was bucking my hips matching his thrusts.

"Oh, god Ed! Yes, fuck my pretty pussy! Make me come now! Your cock feels so damn good!" I was yelling at him as I started having an orgasm.

"My god Anna you just coated my cock with so much white creamy come!" I could smell my pussy in the room, and I can hear how sloppy wet I am. Ed started pumping harder I could tell he was ready to come. I was watching his face, and it was pure bliss. With each spurt of come, he slammed into me.

He laid on top of me; we were both hot and sweaty. He was kissing me gently while we both were catching our breath. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest. Ed rolled off me holding my hand; we laid like this for a few minutes then I got up to go pee. When I came back to bed Ed was just about asleep. I crawled in next to him and crashed out.

We woke up a few hours later starving for food and each other. We decided to stay in the room and order a pizza to have delivered. While we were waiting for the food, I decided that I wanted Ed's cock as an appetizer. I started licking his cock up and down the shaft, then wrapped my lips over the head.

Ed was sitting in one of the chairs in the room, and I was kneeling in front of him. I was getting into sucking his cock when there was a knock on the door. I got up from the floor grabbed a blanket to wrap around me so I could answer the door.

I surprised the pizza delivery guy with just being in a blanket, he went to hand me the pizza, and I gave him the money. I was having a hard time holding the pizza box and my blanket, so I let it slip down a little which flashed him a boob. I could see him drooling as I shut the door.

Ed was laughing as I came back in and dropped the blanket and put the pizza on the table. I got back on the floor to finish what I started. I was able to get Ed to come in my mouth a few more minutes later. I swallowed it all, and then we eat pizza naked.

We were talking and filling each other in what we had been up to since we last seen each other. I truly enjoy talking with Ed. After we got done eating, we laid on the bed together watching a movie. Once the movie got over Ed, shut off the television and crawled on top of me. He was laying between my legs kissing me.

I could feel Ed's cock getting hard when he shifted his hips to slide into my quim; then Ed laid on top of me for a few minutes; it felt so good just having his cock inside of me. He started moving slow and steady; he kept that pace for quite a while. He was grinding his hips into me than going in a circular motion. His pelvis was rubbing my clit just right that I had an orgasm that made me shake. Shortly after I came, Ed did and filled me full again.

I was so exhausted that I didn't even get out of bed I fell asleep curled up on his chest.

The next morning, I was woken up by a smack on the ass. I jumped up to see what the hell was going on. Ed laughed and then informed me "Get up woman and let's go get breakfast. I need some fuel to be able to keep up with you!"

I groaned into the pillow "What time is it?" I asked him.

Ed replied with "It's time to get your sexy ass out of bed and get some breakfast with me." I rolled onto my back and just stared at him giving him the evil eye for waking me up. I looked at the bedside clock it was seven thirty am!

"I don't want any breakfast; you go get some, and I will be here when you come back," I told him.

I could see Ed shrug his shoulders before he replied "Are you sure? I don't know when we will eat again?"

I responded to him "Yes I am fine now just let me sleep some more. You wore me out yesterday!" Ed laughed as he got off the bed and left the room.

I fell back to sleep after Ed had left, but I was starting to wake up when I heard the door open. I could smell food. I cracked open my eyes to see that Ed brought me food and coffee. "Good morning sleepy head. I decided to bring you some food so I won't have to hear your stomach grumbling all day." Ed told me has he brought the tray to the bedside table.

I sat up in bed leaning against the pillows letting the blanket fall to my lap. So, my breast was in plain view for Ed to see. "Thank you so much! You are a total sweetheart." I said to him as I reached for the coffee cup.

While I was eating my breakfast, Ed got into the shower to get cleaned up for the day. I wasn't that hungry, so I ate a banana, the yogurt and drank the coffee. I was more interested in getting a shower. I thought why waste water so I went to join Ed.

I stepped into the bathroom to see Ed's silhouette through the shower curtain I could tell that he was rinsing his hair. I sat on the toilet to go pee before I got into the shower. Ed called out to me "Anna have you finally gotten your lazy butt out of bed?"

I was laughing as I flushed the toilet and pulled the shower curtain back fast to expose him. He yelped "Hey what are you doing young lady?" He asked me.

I stepped into the tub pulling the shower curtain closed behind me. I smiled and replied, "Well what does it look like I am doing? I am going to take a shower."

Ed reached for me, I was still in a teasing mood, so I turned my back to him and ground my butt against his groin. Ed pulled me closer as he started kissing my neck then he whispered into my ear "Oh so this is how you are going to be? I see I have a naughty young lady on my hands. I am going to have to take care of her, now aren't I?"

I wiggled my butt more and giggled. Ed bent me over at the waist to have more control over the movements. Before I could say anything, he slid his cock into my pussy. It felt tight as Ed got positioned in me. He even grunted as he got fully seated into my pussy.

I grabbed my ankles to stay bent over while he started pumping in and out of me. My god, I love Ed's cock inside of my pussy. I felt him place his thumb at my starfish it felt amazing with the pressure against my asshole. Ed pulled his cock out of my pussy, and I felt him line the head up to my anus.

I was very nervous not because of having anal sex, but of his huge mushroom head. I heard him squeeze some shampoo onto my hole, so he slides into my anus easier. When his head got past my anal ring, it felt like the pop I have when I get my butt plug in place.

After Ed was past my anal ring he paused for a few seconds for me to get used to him, he then started sliding the rest of his shaft into my rectum. Once he was completely in, he paused again. I was breathing hard it was so tight that it was a little painful until I got used to him.

I started pushing back against him to let him know that I was ready for him to move. He started out slow and steady; then his pace picked up as he grabbed my hips to thrust harder. It didn't take long for him to build up and come inside my rectum. I came at the same time that he was filling me full of his spunk.

Thank god, we were in the shower because once he pulled out, I could feel his come leaking out of my stretched out anus. He swatted my ass as I was straightening up, I was clenching my ass cheeks to keep his come inside me. I could hear Ed laughing behind me I turned to look at him with a questioning look on my face. "Honey, you're in the shower go ahead and clean out your ass," Ed told me.

"You do realize that it makes some terrible noises as I push out the cum," I informed him.

He smiled and nodded his head "I know, but I want to watch you. So, go for it!" He told me.

I looked at him to make sure he was serious which he was. I shrugged my shoulders at him, turned my back to him and pushed like was having a bowel movement to clean out all of his cum. I was farting and squirting out cum until I felt empty.

Ed just watched me the whole time. Once I finished, I straightened up and stepped by Ed to get under the water spray. He never said a word he just kept staring at me. I finally asked him "What seems to be the problem?"

Ed shook his head like he was clearing out the cobwebs. "Wow! That was fucking sexy as hell! Thank you for that!" He replied.

I laughed shaking my head "Your welcome and Thank you for the fill-up!" in my response to his enthusiasm about our sex.

We finally got our shower done, and we got dressed to go out site seeing. We were out and about walking around holding hands window shopping. I felt very comfortable being with Ed; I was enjoying myself a lot. I did notice that other women as checking out Ed, I was laughing telling him that he was a stud.

We stopped at a small outdoor café for a light lunch. We were sitting there making small talk, and I noticed this one lady kept staring at us. I told Ed "We seem to be a popular couple around here."

He looked at me oddly then asked: "Why?"

"You haven't notice that the women have been checking you out?" I asked him. He shook his head at me. I chuckled as I informed him "Older man with a younger woman, you my dear are the hot topic around here!"

Ed looked around then turned back to me and replied: "It's not me they are looking at but the beautiful woman I am with!" I could feel myself blush as I was laughing shaking my head.

We finished our lunch and headed back to the hotel. While we were walking, I noticed a store that sold lingerie, so we went inside. To our surprise, there was so much more! I went straight to the wall of toys Ed was laughing at me and then asked: "What don't I have enough cock for you?"

I turned to him with a sly smile and replied: "This is for when I am not with you!" Ed shook his head laughing at me. He wandered off to the clothing section.

I found a dildo that was about the same size as Ed in length, but nothing compared to his mushroom head. I walked over to Ed to see what he was finding. As soon as he sees me approaching him, he threw his arm behind his back. So of course, that got me curious.

"Find anything worth buying?" I asked him acting all nonchalant browsing the racks.

"Oh, I don't know there is some pretty good stuff here." He told me as he walked away from me.

I started following him to see what he had, but he was keeping his distance from me. I started laughing at the visual I was getting me chasing him with a dildo in my hand, and he has some sexy lingerie in his hand. He turned his head to look at me with a questioning look in his eyes. Which just made me laugh harder. "What's so damn funny?" He asked me.

I looked at him trying to stop my laughter "Look at us, me with a dildo chasing a man who has a sexy nightie in his hand. Someone might think that I am dominant over you and make you wear that nightie while I fuck you with this dildo!" I told him.

His look of horror made me laugh even harder. I came up to him to wrap my arms around his neck and told him. "No, worries honey. Anyone who looks at you knows that you are a man's man!" He just kept staring at me, so that made me laugh harder. I leaned in to kiss him which he was reluctant at first. Then he wrapped his arms around me to kiss me back.

We went to the counter to pay for our items I still didn't get a really good look at what he was buying. We left and got back to our hotel. Once we got in the room, Ed came upon me so that he was close and all he said to me was "Get naked!"

"I've got to pee first," I told him as I was heading to the bathroom. He followed me in there. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I want to watch you pee." He informed me. I just shrugged my shoulders and proceeded to go to the bathroom. Once I finished peeing, I washed my hands and walked to the sleeping area to get undressed while Ed was going piss.

Ed came out of the bathroom and stopped in his tracks because I opened his bag and found the nightie to put on. It was a dark purple and sheer. I modeled it for him "Do you like it?" I asked him.

He moved in towards me not saying anything, but I could see the lust in his eyes. Once he reached me, he put his hands on both sides of my face and kissed me passionately.

When Ed pulled his lips away from me, I went down on my knees in front of him. I unfastened his belt and jeans then reached in to pull out his hard cock. I wanted to taste it so much I didn't even hesitate I just engulfed his cock.

Ed started face fucking me; he grabbed my head with both heads to make sure that his cock went down my throat. I could feel him building up and was on the verge to come. He tried pulling me off his cock, but I wanted to swallow his load. Ed grunted as he came there was so much jizz that I could not take it all, so it was leaking out of my mouth around his cock.

When he was done he pulled out, I opened my mouth to show him that I had not swallowed it all. He helped me stand then kissed me so we could share his gift to me. He tangled his tongue with mine to make sure he got to savor his flavor.

I put my hands under his shirt to rub my hands along his chest as I pulled his shirt over his head. Once his shirt was off I was kissing on his nipples. I know he just came, but I could feel his cock stirring against my belly. I pulled away to look down at his cock then I looked back up at him with a sly smile.

I took his hand and led him to the bed. I crawled up on top of the bed wiggling my ass to entice Ed. He came up on the bed behind me flipped up my nightie to rub and squeeze my ass cheeks. Then he came up behind me to slid his cock into my pussy. I felt that pop once he entered inside me and I was ready to fuck!

redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers
12