Unknown Encounter

Story Info
He takes advantage of passed-out coworker.
1k words
4.09
321.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addict1
addict1
2 Followers

Robin had always been the hottest girl at work, and she knew it. I had been secretly fantasizing about her for several years but never had the courage to approach her since we both were married. There had been the occasional flirtation but nothing like what was going to happen the night of our office party.

About fifteen or so of us from work had gotten together to enjoy each others company after work. I knew there would be some drinking going on so I prepared myself to indulge. After a few beers some people started taking shots, Robin and myself included. By the time the alcohol kicked in we were all pretty drunk. It was getting late and Robin's ride had already left. Against my better judgment I offered to take her home.

Robin was a little more intoxicated that I was and she had a hard time making it to the car. After she got in and mumbled a few words, she laid her head back and was out. I thought it was humorous at first and tried to get her to wake up. I called out her name several times and tried to shake her but there was no stirring her from her drunken stupor. I looked over at her and let my eyes run down her body. I noticed that her sun dress and ridden up on her legs and her beautifully tanned thighs were showing. I immediately felt a rush to my head and to my cock.

I ever so gently ran my hand across her leg just to see if she would stir. Nothing. My heart began to race and I felt like I was going to pass out myself. I found a discreet place to pull over so I could gather my thoughts and sober up. As I sat there I couldn't resist the urge to take a peek and what she was hiding under that dress. I figured I did not have much time until she would wake up so I took a chance. I ran my hand up her thigh and under her dress until I felt my prize. Her silk panties felt so good to the touch; I just about shot my load right then. I slowly spread her legs apart and just stared at amazement at her breath taking figure. I should have just pulled out my dick and satisfied myself right then but I had to have her.

As I slowly rubbed the outside of her panties with my fingers I noticed that she was getting wet. I pulled her panties to the side and stuck my finger inside of her moist pussy. I was in heaven. I leaned her seat back and positioned myself so I could get better access to her. Her small but perky breasts caught my attention and I couldn't resist touching them. It took a few minutes to get her dress off and I was really scared she would wake up. I began sucking and licking her erect nipples and heard her starting to breath a little heavier. My actions must aroused her even in her stupor. I moved down between her legs and starting sucking on her clitoris. By this time her pussy was really wet and it smelled so good.

I couldn't wait any longer. I had to fuck her. My cock sprang out of my shorts and I slowly inserted it into her wet hole. After a few pumps I felt my balls contract and I had to stop so I wouldn't blow my load. This was the best feeling I had ever had in my life. Too bad she wasn't awake to enjoy it. Not wanting to take too much time I continued pumping her while I squeezed her breasts and ass. I knew I couldn't hold it in any longer so I pulled out and jacked off all over her stomach. It took me a few minutes to gain my composure; that was the best orgasm I had ever had.

After dressing myself, I cleaned her off and put her clothes back on. She didn't notice a thing. I got back in the driver's seat and continued to her house. Once we got there she was still out. I tried to wake her several time to no avail. I fished her keys out of her purse and opened her door and turned the bedroom light on. Luckily her husband was out of town. As petite as she was I had no problems carrying her in and placing her on the bed. As I did, that feeling came over me again and I wanted her again.

Her ass was showing this time and what an ass it was. I pulled her panties off again and propped some pillows up under her stomach so her tight, little ass stuck up in the air just right. I moved in behind her and inserted two fingers into her still wet pussy. Not getting a reaction from her I once again whipped out my cock and slid it in her from behind. Her ass looked so good. I started squeezing it as hard a I could and pumped her furiously. This time I could not control myself and I blew my load up in her. I almost passed out from pleasure. I had wanted to not leave any evidence of the encounter but she now had a full load inside her. "Oh well," I thought, "maybe she wouldn't notice."

I dreaded going back to work on Monday but I had to know if Robin suspected anything. Half the day had gone by and nothing was said. Around noon when everybody else was at lunch, Robin came into my office with a devilish grin. I was busted. She must have seen the fear in my eyes and said, "I know what you did." I thought I was going to jail. "Next time," she said, "wait until I'm awake." I couldn't believe it and work was never the same after that.

addict1
addict1
2 Followers