Unknown Fantasy

Story Info
You may never know you liked it until you try it.
1.8k words
3.85
13.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7reads
7reads
4 Followers

It was a hot Tuesday evening and I was home from work early. I lived about five minutes off a busy roadway. There were about ten houses on that road five on each side. They all had front gates with adjoining fences at the front but none at the back. The back of the houses had small pools and a dog house, none of my neighbours had dogs, neither did I. We were good neighbours but not necessarily friends, we were polite to each other and extended the courtesies of the day but nothing more.

I noticed someone in my neighbours pool, I stared a bit and then he came out and introduced himself as Ed. He mentioned that he was there to clean the pool but his watch fell in and he went to get it. He smiled politely then I half smiled and walked away. I could feel this pervert checking out my ass as I walked away, what happened next was shocking.

I felt him watching as I walked away but I did not realized he was following, as I got to my glass door he forced me in, closed the door and pinned me against the glass I struggled to get away from him but he was much bigger and way too strong. He used one of his hands to hold both of mine over my head. He grinded his body unto mine as if he wanted to push me through the glass, he dug his head into my neck and sucked on it hard, he trailed his nasty tongue up and down my neck and I could feel him smile against my skin.

He grabbed my breast with his free hand and squeezed hard and roughly and pulled at the nipples, to say this man was rough was an understatement, my reaction however, was the understatement for me. As he assaulted my nipples I became aroused, why was I liking this aggression and clearly I knew what this jerk wanted to do to me, but as he touched my breast and nipple I could feel my pussy getting wet, what a betrayal, how could I be wet from this did I like it. I was not going to give this jerk any satisfaction so I did not let him think for a minute that I liked it.

He then lowered my hands and spun me around so I was now facing the glass door, he was so animal like and did it in such a quick motion. He is now grinding his crotch against my ass. I could feel his cock it felt very big and he seemed to be very aroused. He placed his really big hand over my mouth and dragged me back through my doors he dragged me next door and took up his phone and made a call, he only said that he was inside and then he hung up.

He dragged me back to my place. He grabbed my breasts squeezed them and sucked on them very hard, my betraying pussy was dripping and my nipples were hard, but I continued to struggle to get away from him. But it was useless. He ripped my blouse open at the front, all the buttons flew over the kitchen floor, he grabbed my pussy in my shorts and roughly rubbed his hands over. I felt fear, shame and aroused. Yes I was aroused, was never handled like this before and I liked it but I could not let him know, this was wrong, I could not let on to him that I liked it, but I did like it.

He yanked my shorts down my thighs, it stopped about my knees as I tried to squeeze my legs together, with one rough movement he pushed them apart and just ripped my shorts and discard them to the floor, they were ruined. He pushed his knee up into my crotch as if he was fucking me with his knees. He did it aggressively and it was more like he was kicking me in my pussy, but it felt good, he forced his knee so hard it pressed on my now erect clit, could I be betrayed anymore by my body parts. He suddenly stopped and removed his knee, I was panting like a thirty dog, did he notice I was liking this. He did not seem to care whether I like it or not he was enjoying himself with a permanent grin on his face, that bastard.

He roughly pushed a finger in my wet pussy, I was so ashamed of how wet I was he soon had four of his big and disgusting fingers in my pussy hard and rough, my pussy was making sloppy sounds and he continued to grin and my body shivered, I climaxed several times on this bastards fingers. He was enjoying how he was controlling me and having his way with me. He pinned me to the counter and used his legs to pull my legs apart and he spanked my pussy. He hit me hard in my tender pussy and called me a slut, he said I was nasty and my pussy would pay for it. He slapped me so hard the sound echoed in the kitchen and I obviously was enjoying this brutal action because I came so hard I was weak and soon fainted from the painful pleasure.

I don't know how long I was out for, I inhaled vodka and was awaken, I notice there is also another man in the room, who I learned his name was Paul. Ed was now naked showing a monster cock it was very long and his erection made it look shine as if it just could explode any minute. I could hear Paul saying he does not think it is a good idea anymore, and that he was gonna leave. Ed assured him that I was ok with the plan. The plan?, me ok with it?. I could not believe my ears and suddenly found the strength to get up and tried running through the door. Ed grabbed me roughly and pinned me against the wall, his now naked cock rubbing between my legs. He sucked disgustingly on my ears from behind and licked my neck and back, soon enough my traitor pussy was wet and dripping....again. Ed used his knees on me again from behind, he yanked my head by pulling my hair, as my neck arched he pushed his knees further. I climaxed again but this time I was crying. I was crying because I loved every minute of what this jerk was doing to me and what I knew he and his friend was going to do, was I really a slut was I a freak.

He removed his knee and dragged me off the wall and Paul took my place on the wall, he too was out of his shorts revealing yet another monster cock. He grabbed one of my legs and lifted it off the ground and fondled my breast with his other hand. He was not as rough as Ed but far from gently. Ed had his fingers in my pussy he wasted no time being gently he just pushed all four in and out like he was trying to get them up in my head. He soon pulled out his fingers and rammed his cock in, all nine inches he did not even give me any notice or indication of what he was about to do, I cried out in pain and pleasure, tears down my face and I came instantly. He did not even notice he trashed me hard from behind pressing me into Paul who was still on the wall my leg raised in one of his hand and the other hand assaulting my breast.

He released my leg and Ed raised them both off the ground I was spread wide and crushed between these disgusting men, not once did Ed stop pumping my pussy from behind. I came several times I could feel how sticky my legs were from my own juices, I was weak, I was embarrassed and I wanted him to stop, but it felt good. Paul is now attempting to put his cock in my pussy with Ed, was this for real, I thought it was only in the movies online, He tried but it was not happening I couldn't fit both cocks, or so I thought. He became frustrated and pushed me from him and moving from the wall. Ed did not care I was slammed back into the walls and he continued to fuck me mercilessly from behind, yanking my head as he went along and calling me dirty names.

Paul must have found my bathroom and my lubricant, he came back rubbing it all over his cock, Ed saw and dragged me off the wall to the couch, he never removed his cock he held me in place as we walked there when we got there he pulled his cock out and shove me on the coach. Paul poured the rest of the lubricant all over my ass and pussy, they took turns at slapping me and laughing while I was on all four, they slapped my ass, they slapped my pussy and I came several times, my orgasm was mind blowing. Paul positioned himself beneath me on the couch and forced me onto his cock. He lifted me up and slammed me down over and over, I thought my body would break, I was now riding his cock without him moving me. He hit my breast really hard and grabbed them and squeezed them, he would bite me occasionally and I would squirm under the pain.

Suddenly I felt Ed pushed me in the lower part of my back and I fell forward onto Paul, Ed forced his cock in my pussy and now I had two cocks in, they both ravished my pussy with their monster cocks. I thought I would die, how could this be so animalistic yet pleasurable. They held my throat tightly, they hit me all over, they hit my breast, they bit me, my pussy stretched beyond the limit to take these two cocks, they laughed and call me names. I begged them to stop, the more I begged the harder they fucked me. I soon realized the pattern and begged harder. They fucked me mercilessly, I loved every minute of the painful pleasure. They pulled out there cocks and came all over me.

I could not move, my legs could not come together, they were spread so wide apart I appeared as an open pair of scissors. They both grabbed their shorts and left, as they left Ed told me he cleans my neighbour's pool every Tuesday. I can hardly wait for next Tuesday.

7reads
7reads
4 Followers