Unknown Need

Story Info
A college student finds herself needing the professor.
863 words
2.69
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out so very innocent. They loved playing with words and there minds thought alike. Soon she found herself turned on by this man and decided to subtly let him know. In turn he almost bluntly replied with interest, barely concealing his desire than she did. They soon realized that they needed to act on their desire, so they did.

His home was beautiful to her, the wood floors and bookshelves just adding a touch that fit him perfect. Also the surrounding forest took her breath away. It was so amazing being here, especially at night, knowing what might happen in the end. She watched as he took care of somethings and gave her a tour. She was quiet and excited smiling and enjoying the company. Finally he showed her the bedroom. It was spacious with a good sized bed and that made her smile. They paused at the end of the bed knowing what they wanted but not sure how to start. Though he was experienced he was nervous. Slowly he reached out his hand and caressed her check then arm. She closed her eyes already lost in the touch. It was so gentle and tantalizing, she wanted, no, needed more. His hand trailed over her face and neck for a minute or so before they continued.

She came close to him hesitant on the best way to proceed but then decided a hug would be perfect. She lightly touched him back on his face and they kissed, his tongue flicking just slightly between her lips. It excited her very much and he pulled off her shirt so his hands could caresses her back. She loved it, because her back was often so neglected when it came to sex and touching. In fact she was very sensitive there on her shoulders and the one scar on her left shoulder blade from birth. He stopped a moment to take care of the dogs and she walked over to look at the dresser while she caught her breath.

He returned and she was facing slightly away from him. He took the opportunity to really touch her back slowly advancing to touch her breasts. There was a slight struggle with the bra, but she slipped it off for him and he continued caressing her from behind. She inhaled as he played with her nipples and he knew he just had to taste them and see how she would react, so far she was melting for him, he could do anything he wished to make her his.

So he told her to get on the bed and he came and laid down beside her. His hands played with her nipples as they kissed. Then he took one in his mouth lightly sucking and licking. It was so light she almost didn't feel it, yet it made her more aware of how her body felt and she grew breathless as tiny shivers of pleasure seemed to shoot to her pussy from her nipple. He continued on for several long minutes discovering how sensitive she was. It almost surprised her as well how much he turned her on. At one point his teasing drifted down her belly and he licked her belly button, which was an inny. She shuddered and trembled. She wasn't sure why but even this turned her on.

Then she slowly got him on his back so she could tease him. She kissed him all over, lightly touching his face and neck. At some point before this his shirt had been taken off and she had access to his chest. She remember something he told her and began to tease his right nipple. She licked it and sucked lightly as well as just running her finger around it. She'd do this for but a minute, listening to his breath quicken then stop. She wanted to draw this out as much as he did. In turn he caresses her whenever he could. She was his and had been from the start. She kissed him often, and kissed his neck and shoulders. She stroked his white hair and enjoyed the softness.

Soon she was on her back again, his lips around her right nipple. His left hand playing with her left one. This whole time she softly moaned and bit her lip. Often she would look up at him with eyes that said how bad she wanted him in every way. She knew she was wet and he hadn't even took off her pants yet. Still as if reading her mind he looked to her and she nodded. He made quick work of her pants then settled down slightly beside her. His hand slipped into her boyshorts and found her clit. He teased her there turning her on even more.Several times he sucked on a nipple and teased her clit, this almost sent her to an orgasm but not quite.

She groaned when he stopped, she had been so close but knew they had to get her back. Slowly the got straightened up and they returned her home. They knew that this was just the beginning they couldn't stop there even if they wanted to.