Unleashed

Story Info
David drugs Rachael and takes her while unconscious.
1.2k words
3.81
131.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael topped off at five foot two and had a slim build. Her breasts were 32Cs and her ass was round and tight but nothing extraordinary. From afar, she was often mistaken for someone much younger because of her size. She wasn't particularly beautiful up close, didn't dress flauntingly, but she had an innate sexiness that made men take a second look.

She had a way of speaking that made every word sound like an innuendo. Her slow smiles and husky laugh got the blood pumping. And her languorous gray eyes made men envision those eyes looking up at them from beneath.

David didn't know what caused it but all of a sudden, he began to see her differently, noticing what the other men had readily noticed. It was nothing sexual at first. He took one look and noted that she had grown up. Then he'd catch himself staring at her narrow but full lips, her smooth legs, and when her back was turned, her ass. He'd be uncomfortably sporting a boner when they were only talking. And in the last year, she became the starring role in his masturbation fantasies.

He hadn't planned to do anything about his desires. He was resigned, content even, to let her remain in his fantasies. That was until two days ago, when Rachael turned eighteen. Reason and restraint flew out the window and having her in reality suddenly became a pressing need. So much so that, without a thought, he bought a drug to fulfill that need, guaranteed to have her in his clutches without a memory of it when she next awoke.

Having doctored her drink with the drug two hours before, she now lay unconscious on the bed. David stood at the side of it, ogling her openly like he never had before. Face clean of makeup and her feminine wiles absent, she looked no more than thirteen, the age when he first started becoming aware of her. Her youthful appearance made him hesitate but, when he looked at the rest of her, it only lasted a second.

She was lying on her back, arms at rest at her sides, head turned slightly away from him. She was completely naked, having been undressed by him before he laid her down. He looked his fill of her creamy skin, perky pink-tipped breasts and mostly bare pussy. Above her hooded clit was a small patch of dark hair.

He nervously reached out with his left hand. Intently watching the side of her face, ready to bolt should she show any sign of waking, he lightly touched his trembling finger to the tip of her right nipple and quickly snatched it back. No reaction from her, not even a flicker of eyelash. The drug was working well. He quietly released a relieved breath he didn't know he'd been holding.

Gently but with more confidence, he cupped the whole breast, learning its shape, its weight. He then traced around the areola with a finger. The already perky nipple tightened further. Saliva pooled in his mouth. Raising goosebumps in its wake, his finger traveled to the other nipple. He repeated his earlier ministrations and the left nipple now matched its twin.

His free hand, inert by his side this whole time and feeling left out, joined in. He fondled both breasts, her hard nipples stabbing his palms. Almost involuntarily, he squeezed her breasts. His eyes snapped up to her face in panic but she remained impassive. He frowned, his hands falling away. He wanted her compliant, not unresponsive. Had he given her too much of the drug?

The thought made him angry. In his mind, the fault was hers. Her fault for making him obsessed with her these last five years. Her fault for making him resort to using drugs to fuck her. Her fault that his plan wasn't working the way he envisioned.

He pulled off his t-shirt then straddled her hips and again reached for her tits. His hands were rough, no longer learning or teasing but mauling. Soon, his mouth joined the assault. He squeezed her breasts together and rubbed her nipples against each other, twirling them around one another. He leaned over and rapidly flicked his tongue at them before sucking both into his mouth. It was then that he got the response he was looking for.

Her heavy breathing penetrated the need and anger clouding his mind. Her body had arched, trying to feed him more of her breasts. He raised his head to see her face. She was still unconscious. He twisted her left nipple and pulled, stretching it. Her pleasured moan had him sneering. No wonder she didn't respond to his gentle caresses. She liked it rough.

He returned his attention to her breasts, focusing on one nipple while his right hand continued playing with the other. Her legs shifted restlessly, wordlessly demanding for more. He obliged.

Abandoning her tit, he ran his hand down her body, her abdominal muscles rippling when he passed it. He combed his fingers through her sparse pubic hair and tugged. She gasped. He palmed her soaking pussy and they both moaned. He shoved two fingers inside her at the same time he sucked hard on her tit. Her whole body bowed and shuddered in climax.

Cursing with the need to be inside her, he kneed her legs apart and kneeled between them. He hurriedly unbuttoned his pants and pushed it down with his underwear. The waistband of his briefs was just under his ass, just far enough to get his seven inch cock out. His dick was rock hard and dripping precum. Gripping her hip to keep her steady, he lined the tip with her opening and, without preamble, thrust balls deep.

The harsh intrusion as she was coming down from her orgasm caused her to cum again. Her lengthy groan chorused with his as her tight convulsing pussy milked his cock. He fell on top of her, wanting to feel her nipples rub against his chest as he slowly fucked her. The position had him rubbing against her clit with every thrust and had her, in turn, jerking her hips against him, effectively fucking him back.

He reared up and grabbed the underside of her thighs. He spread her legs wide and pushed them up, her knees nearly touching her armpits. She was completely open and vulnerable to him. He kept up the slow thrusting for a moment to watch his pussy juice covered cock sliding in and out of her cunt. His pace gradually hastened until his hips was furiously pumping. The room was full of sounds of skin slapping skin, wet pussy, moans and hitched breathing. The air smelled overwhelmingly of sex.

Feeling his cum bubbling, he reluctantly pulled out of her clutching cunt and crawled up her body. He kept her legs trapped beneath him and reached back to plunge two fingers in her gaping cunt. With his free hand, he rapidly stroked his throbbing cock until he came. Ropes of cum landed on her face, neck and breasts. Panting, he leaned his forehead against the headboard, looking at his handiwork.

He was about to get up when her eyes suddenly opened. His recently normalized heart rate raced again, this time in panic, but then he noticed that her eyes were unfocused. She blinked once, drowsily, then closed them again finally in sleep. He exhaled gustily and proceeded to clean her up.

The next morning, David was having breakfast in the kitchen when Rachael showed up. She greeted him with a sleepy smile that made his cock twitch and said, "Good morning, daddy."