Unleashed Desires, Ageless Passions Ch. 04

Story Info
He meets the dentist.
10.8k words
4.7
47.9k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonOwens
JonOwens
38 Followers

Most of Monday was a washout in more ways than one.

Some might have called it a typical English late summer's day. The skies were dark grey and angry. Torrential rain came bucketing down so hard that it bounced as it hit the ground. Sharp biting winds drove the raindrops sideways like flying shards of icy glass that pierced the skin.

The weather may have been reason enough to dislike that particular day but it got worse.

I had two calls planned for the day with prospective clients, both of whom had been referred by people who knew of my reputation for bringing businesses back from the brink. That was not all that I did by any means, a lot of my work was about bringing about positive change in organisations, but it was the disaster stories that people always remembered.

My first call of the day was with the founder and chief executive of a new technology business that was one step away from the corporate graveyard. The business had started promisingly enough and it had attracted major investment. But the enthusiasm of the investors had not been matched by the skills and experience of its management who had frittered away most of the money in a scattergun approach to product development and marketing. Now they were on the brink of disaster: No money, no sales, no skills and the bank hammering on the door threatening to foreclose. There was little I could do to help. They were in dire straits. I spent the morning talking to them about the few available options left; straightening out their act, cutting costs, negotiating with the creditors and the bank, appealing to investors and at least, putting together a plan to engage skilled management to bolster confidence. I gave freely of my time. There was no way they could afford to pay for it. I left at lunchtime and walked out into the rain feeling damp and despondent. I doubted that the business would survive the month.

My early afternoon appointment was as bad for different reasons. It was with a business development director of a large software company. After a spurt of meteoric growth, they had got stuck and were going nowhere. This man talked in clichéd buzzwords and meaningless jargon. He thought we might uncover some good 'synergies'. He spoke about his 'catalysing a delayered customer-centric management culture', of systems that were based on 'partitioned, time-sliced, transactional processing'. I understood part of what he said; at least I thought I did. I asked when he had taken up office and when the growth slowdown occurred. Coincidentally expansion had hit the buffers seven or eight months after he had joined the business. He was responsible to the main executive for sales, marketing and product development. This was no coincidence at all. I was looking the problem in the face. I needed to end the dialogue fast. I was wasting my time here. I said that I felt that I was probably not the right man for the job, that the job was too big for me and that he would be better off talking to one of the bigger consulting firms that could parachute in a whole team of experts. What I was thinking is that a team might just about cut it if one of them gagged this man and held him down, while the others went out and cleaned up his mess. He said he understood and was courteous. He thanked me for my time and input, and suggested he might like to talk to me again in the future, to use me as a sounding board. I agreed. I looked at my watch. It was two forty five. I needed to be back at Rosie's by four fifteen and it was a seventy-mile cross-country drive. I would have to go like a bat out of hell to get there in time.

The rain had stopped. The roads were drier and I drove like the wind and arrived at Rosie's doorstep on the stroke of four fifteen. She came to the door and greeted me like a long-lost lover who had been on extended trip overseas, not someone who had made love to her just over a day ago. I detected she was anxious, slightly on edge. I imagined it had something to do with her sister.

"Come through and meet Daisy...I mean Sophia, do please remember to call her Sophia otherwise she will be angry with me," Rosie said.

We walked into her comfortable sitting room. Everything about Rosie exuded warmth, I thought, even her home which like her was full of small curiosities.

A small neat woman rose from the couch and extended her hand. I could see that we were both checking each other out, making those intuitive character assessments that in my own experience proved frequently to be more reliable than what came later. First impressions really matter I thought.

She was a very neat woman standing about five feet nothing and immaculately dressed, her jewellery was understated but expensive. On her wedding finger, she wore a diamond ring with a large but beautifully cut-stone. I guessed it weighed around a carat. She wore a fitted blue linen suit with a white silk blouse. As for her age, she did look about forty although I knew this already to be the product of cosmetic surgery and that actually she was over sixty-one. She was after all Rosie's older sister by some eighteen months and Rosie was sixty-one. Her hair was sandy brown with no traces of grey neatly cut into a fashionable bob. The skin of her face though unwrinkled seemed to be pulled tight, the result of clever plastic surgery. She was tanned too, from the tanning salon rather than the beach I suspected. Her movements were sleek, regal and she sashayed across the room swinging her hips like a much younger woman. Her smile revealed gleaming perfect white teeth. Her mouth smiled but her eyes did not. Her smile spoke of insincerity and put me on my guard.

"Oh John, I'm so pleased to meet you. I've heard so much about you," she said.

I knew that Rosie would not have said that much about me. These sisters were bonded by birth, not friendship.

We shook hands. Her handshake was firm although her hand itself was small and delicate. She was a dentist and I had difficulty in imagining her wielding the forceps to yank out a reluctant molar.

"It's a pleasure, Sophia," I said, smiling a very convincing polka player's smile deliberately wrinkling my eyes to look friendly.

"I have never seen you in a shirt, tie and suit before, John," Rosie said. "You do look terribly smart, quite dapper in fact."

Rosie was smiling calmly, one of those smiles that told me to relax.

"No, I suspect that you are more used to seeing him with no clothes on at all," Sophia said, firing the starting pistol of sibling combat.

"Mmm I must say he looks wonderful naked too," said Rosie.

Fifteen - Love to Rosie, I thought.

Sophia looked straight at me and spoke in clipped tones, "John, I understand that you are a married man and I notice you wear a ring too. Is your wife aware of your romps with Rosie?"

So it was unarmed combat now. I decided to give as good as I got. I felt my face redden as I turned an indelicate shade of beetroot.

"Sophia, that sounds like a rather censorious question, one designed to embarrass me rather than yield any information in which you might be interested," I replied indignantly. "In the same vein, I could ask you about your romps with Craig, Rosie's husband at the time. But I wouldn't do that as it seems pointless, futile in fact, rather like your question."

I hit below the belt and I was prepared to go for the jugular rather than be bullied by this woman.

"Yes, but that was when Rosie's marriage was all but over, there were extenuating circumstances," she said defensively.

"Okay, but your marriage wasn't over, was it? Was your husband at the time aware of your relations with Craig? I suspect not," I replied.

"No," Sophia replied weakly.

"And you were aware of the state of Rosie's marriage as you are aware of the state of my marriage presumably? Are you really in a position to make judgements?" I asked.

"Hey, you two, let's call a truce. I've made tea, lots of delicious sandwiches and I bought cakes too. Let's make those a peace offering," Rosie said then winked at me.

"I'm sorry," Sophia said. " I agree the tone of my question was aggressive and uncalled for. It's just that I don't want my little sister to be hurt," she added in a pathetic girlie tone.

"Your sister can take perfectly good care of herself, thank you, Sophia," Rosie said firmly.

"Okay, a truce then? Sorry John. Sorry Rosie," said Sophia half-sounding like she meant it.

"A truce," I said.

"Good," said Rosie.

Sophia looked at me straight in the eyes and when she was sure she had my attention she slowly uncrossed her legs then crossed them again, raising her knee high in the air so I could see all the way up her skirt. I could not divert my eyes even though I felt I should. What I saw was Sophia's pink vagina, her new 'designer vagina' as Rosie had put it. It was shaved and her surgically resculpted labia were small and perfectly shaped.

I looked away, then at Rosie who I thought had also seen the display put on for my benefit. Rosie was smirking as if to say 'see I told you that under all that false piety, she's a total slut!'

I grinned back at Rosie. It was all I could do not to laugh.

"Let's have tea. There's Earl Grey, Darjeeling or Lapsang Souchong as teas or if you would prefer it, John, I do have a very nice bottle of Chablis," Rosie said.

Sophia asked for Earl Grey and I chose the Chablis, I felt I needed a drink to survive this sisterly get-together.

There was a splendid array of sandwiches, probably enough to feed six. I had missed lunch and felt hungry.

"Now for sandwiches, there are all sorts. There's smoked salmon either with cream cheese or cucumber, or red salmon and cucumber too. There's ham and there are also some crusty baguettes with assorted cheeses: Brie, Camembert and Cheddar to name but three. There's some goat's cheese too if you would like that. There's all sorts of fruit so help yourselves," Rosie said.

"Wow, that's some feast, Rosie! Thank you so much," I said.

"Yes, thank you," said the ice-maiden on heat.

I sat down with a very full plate of sandwiches. Something hard dug in my leg. It was the mobile phone in my pocket. I took it out and put it down on Rosie's cherry-wood coffee table. Sophia watched my every move.

"I'm sorry for my indiscretion earlier, John," Sophia said. "I hope you will forgive me."

"Look Sophia, as far as I'm concerned it's already forgotten," I said.

Sophia looked at my phone then back at me. She had edged her skirt higher but held her knees tightly together. As soon as Rosie got up to pour drinks, she shifted slowly and parted her legs to afford me a generous view of her smooth pink cunt.

"Sophia, I think the Earl Grey is finished. Would you like me to make some more?" Rosie asked.

Yes please, if it's not too much trouble," Sophia replied.

I surmised that Sophia merely wanted Rosie out of the room for a short while so that she could continue the show. I was right.

Sophia pouted and raised a small piece of sandwich to her lips that she slowly sucked into her mouth. Afterwards she held up a finger and pretended to lick a crumb from it then deliberately parting her legs wide so that her skirt rode all the way up, she slowly ran her finger over her cunt putting her head back as she pulled the finger back again.

"Mmm," she said.

Even though I did not like Sophia at all, and she did not appeal to me as a person in any sexual way, her erotic display had made my cock harden. I knew there was more to come. Rosie came back into the room and Sophia returned to sitting upright, legs tightly crossed clasping her hands in her lap. She went from slut to vicar's tea party guest faster than a Ferrari does nought to sixty.

"John," Sophia said. "Look, I was so rude to you earlier, I feel I ought to make it up to you in some way. When did you last have a dental check-up?"

"Look Sophia, please stop apologising. It's forgotten now. Let's not go there again," I said, " and as for the dentists, it's been about eighteen months since I was last there. Dentists make me very nervous." You bet they do and this one did in particular, I thought.

"You should have a check-up every six months you know. Look, I have an idea. It's a peace offering. Why don't I give you a free check-up and any treatment you need I'll do at special family rates. How's that?" she said.

Rosie looked on bemused as Sophia picked up my mobile phone from the table and took her own from a smart Italian leather handbag. She quickly dialled a number on my phone, her phone rang then she cancelled the call.

"Now I have your number stored on my telephone. When I get home tonight I'll check on my calendar to see when I have a free appointment and I'll give you a call," Sophia said.

I guessed the thoughts that went through the minds of me and Rosie at that moment were almost identical. So the mantrap is being set, I thought. Now she has my phone number and an opportunity to force some kind of submission from me in the dentist's chair, when I'm flat on my back, I imagine.

"That's very kind, Sophia, but...," I said.

Sophia interjected, "It's fine. I want to do it. I mean I'd like to do that for you."

I bet you would, I thought.

Rosie spoke carefully steering the conversation away from anything controversial. We enjoyed an hour or so talking about the times when each of us had lived in the United States. We had all been married to Americans and I still was.

Time passed by quickly in amicable chatter. There were no more tensions now. Sophia had claimed her prize. She had got what she came for; or at least she had moved a long way down the path of getting what she wanted.

I got up to leave.

"I'll come to the door with you, John. Back soon, Sophie," Rosie said.

Rosie closed the sitting room tight.

"Come out round the back," she whispered, " that way we can talk without being overheard."

"So what do you think of my knickerless tart of a sister?" Rosie asked. "Isn't she something else?"

"You noticed then?" I asked laughing.

"How could one not notice?" she said. "So now I hope you can see that she's out to get your knickers off too."

"She made that fairly obvious," I said. I went on to describe her antics when Rosie was out of the room.

"Oh no! She never did!" Rosie exclaimed. "Look John, I'm not a nympho even though you make me feel like one sometimes, but I may need you to come back later after she's gone.

"I think I may need you to get her out of my system...maybe it's not that, perhaps I just need to have you again...just for reassurance. It's just what that bitch does to me!" Rosie said.

"Look, my love. There is absolutely no need to feel threatened, not by your sister. I don't even like her; in fact, I actually dislike her. There's a real difference there. Come close and I'll tell what you what it is," I said.

Rosie came close and put her arms around me.

"So here's the picture Rosie. I don't like your sister, and I love you, does that help?" I asked.

Rosie pulled away from me suddenly. I thought for a moment that I had upset her unknowingly. Then I saw her face. She had stopped smiling and now she was positively glowing. She made a small jump in the air then skipped around the patio.

"He loves me! He loves me! I knew he would! I knew he did!" she was chanting the words over and over like a schoolgirl playground song.

Then she grabbed hold of me, "and I love you too, now kiss me for God's sake before I burst out in tears, I feel so happy!" she almost sobbed the words.

We kissed. It was if all our feelings in every moment of those last few days condensed themselves into that kiss. I pulled Rosie to me as tightly as I could. The heat of loving desire surged through every vein in my body. I relived every moment and every pleasure we had had together. Rosie's body felt electric, supple, vibrant and so alive. I felt her whole life's energy as she moved in our kiss, her mouth locked hungrily to mine. I felt the joining of our bodies and the joining of our souls. I felt all of Rosie's excitement: physical, emotional, sexual and sensual. I felt the same excitement reflecting back in me. Rosie's joy was childlike, innocent without being childish; her ability to feel like that made her more attractive than any woman I had ever known. Sexual arousal ripped through me like a typhoon. My excitement was at such a pitch I thought I might cum in my pants like a teenager out of control. As Rosie's body strained tightly against mine in our kiss, I could feel the intensity of her passion drawing me in closer; it was if I had been pulled into her, her wet heat drawing me inwards, possessing my all.

We broke our kiss both gasping for breath.

"God, I love you," she said, "and another thing..." Her face had broken into another of those wicked smiles. "...We both know she's going to jump you in the dentist's chair. There's no denying that. Do you remember when I wanted you to fuck me like a wild beast, like an untameable animal? Well, I want you to give her your best caveman impression, to fuck her so hard that she'll have difficulty sitting down afterwards. Just do it, cum in her redesigned, remodelled designer receptacle, then get up and leave. That's what I want and I guess I want it over so make your trip to the dentist soon. There won't be a second time. She just wants a trophy, so give it to her."

"Oh and I am worried if I don't get back in there soon she will come looking for me," she said. "Come round tonight, my love. I'll give you a call when superbitch has left."

"I'd love to Rosie. I'll go home, bathe, change and see you later," I said then leant to give Rosie a farewell kiss.

"Until later then," Rosie said waving as she went back into the house. "I won't tell Daisy what she's missing, that will only make her worse!"

"Until later, my love," I said standing, smiling, watching Rosie as she disappeared indoors.

I got back into my car, pulled out my mobile phone and programmed Sophia's number into my contact list. It was not that I wished to call her, simply that I wanted to know it was her if she called, so that I could decide whether or not to answer.

I drove back to the farmhouse, hung up my suit, put away my shoes and threw the rest of my clothes in the laundry basket. I jumped under the shower feeling good about life. I reminded myself that I hadn't thought about Jane either and decided to pass over that too. Although I did think that at some levels there might be deep similarities between her and Sophia, nothing explicit, it just felt that way. I could not put my finger on exactly what I meant. It was something about the deep underlying insecurity of these two women, about their emotional castles being built on sand that could so quickly and easily be washed away by the tide.

I decided to shave again, more for Rosie's sake than from necessity. I put on a clean casual shirt and fresh clothes. I felt bright, cheerful and optimistic. I was optimistic at heart but sometimes I let other people feed on and drain those energies from me. I was not invulnerable but I was strong; I admired those qualities in others and I should appreciate them more in myself, I thought. I knew I had many faults and weaknesses too, too many sometimes.

The sun shone weakly through heavy brooding clouds. I threw open a window and smelt the air washed clean by the rain. I took deep breaths and smiled at my immediate good fortune. I sat in my favourite battered armchair and watched the blue-grey storm clouds move slowly across the sky. I thought back through times and places that held the best memories for me: Of hills and dales, of snow-capped mountains sloping down to the ocean, of the bright hopefulness of new spring mornings. I thought about Rosie dancing excitedly around her yard earlier, whatever became of her and me that happy memory would stay with me to the grave.

JonOwens
JonOwens
38 Followers