Unleashing Passion

Story Info
Sasha, a Human Sith Warrior, must learn about passion.
1.9k words
3.96
20.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bodies of Sandpeople covered the floor of the cave, some dismembered or with limbs missing clearly be lightsaber's, others crushed against the cave walls or with rocks. Sash stood amid the carnage, covered from head to toe in blood, none was hers. She switched of her red bladed lightsaber and turned towards the rear of the cave. Her long dark hair, which had been pulled back into a tight ponytail now hung loose and was wet with sweat. Her brown eyes looked at the figure half hidden among the shadows.

"Was that any better? I still feel that something is missing."

Stepping out of the shadow, Dondinas approached her, tall and thin, but still he radiated power, not physical, but a dark power, his strength came from the dark side of the Force. As he came close to her, she could feel that power, it made her skin tingle, she could feel her breath deepen. She looked up into his yellow eyes, his red face, so stern, with three fleshy tendrils hanging from each cheek, a Sith Pure Blood, born in to the Force, born with power.

"Your skill with the lightsaber is without question, as is your abilities with Force Lightning and Telekinesis, but you are right, you do not yet draw fully from the Dark side of the Force. You only touch the surface. We must try something new, a different approach. You must unleash your raw emotion to fully control the Force, rage, anger, fear, they are our tools. We have tried those, and still you fail."

She stood straight, tilted her head back and stared him in the eye. Her deep breathing made her breasts rise and fall, Dondinas had not allowed her to wear armour during the combat with the Sandpeople. Her light tunic was wet with her sweat, the outline of her firm breast clear to see even in the dark light of the cave, both nipples hard and pushing through the thin material.

"Do not speak to me like some apprentice, I am Lady Sasha, a Sith warrior, and your equal."

Dondinas looked the slim human up,and down, the smell of her sweat was sweet in the air, the proud look she gave him was beautiful to behold, he looked at her breasts, not bothering to hide that he was staring at them, so firm, the hard nipples showing clearly through her top. An idea began to form in his mind.

"I think I know how we can unleash you full potential, I do not doubt that you are my equal in rank, but I am far more powerfull in the Force, now, do you wish to do what must be done for you to gain all your power?"

"Yes, anything."

Looking at his face she could see that his face was getting slightly redder and his facial tendrils had began to slightly swell and twitch.

"Very well, undress and wash the blood from your body and hair, use the pool of water in the back of the cave. Then return to me here."

Sasha looked into Dondinas's eyes, he unabashedly looked her up and down, pausing only to look at her breasts, her nipples hard from the excitement of the combat, but also because he was looking at them. As she looked at his face she noticed that his facial tentrils had swollen, and were slightly twitching in time to his heart beat, he licked his lips.

As she reached down to untie the belt that held her loose light robe together she looked at the front of Dondinas's robe, from between his legs the dark red material was being pushed out slightly, he was aroused just by looking at her. She let her robe fall to the floor, his eyes now could see her naked breasts. He licked his lips again, looking down she could see the bulging from his robe was pushing out even more. She bent at the waist to remove the pants she wore, her shoulder length dark hair, with a few red streaks, fell forward. As she first removed one leg then the other from her pants her face was mere inches away from his swelling cock, she could see the slight rise and fall and it grew harder and longer, but it was being held down by his robes.

Throwing her pants onto her robe she stood , naked in front of him. She reached up to pull her hair back over her shoulders, this made her already large proud breasts to jut out even further. Her two nipples tingled, they seemed to get as hard as she had ever felt them before, just from his looking. She herd a slight intake of breath from him, she looked to his face. His lips were now parted and his breathing was heavier. She followed his gaze straight to her Pussy. She had shaved it so only a small strip of hair remaind. Below that small tuft of hair he could see her now slightly parted lips, she could feel the heat streaming out to her tummy from her pussy. She could also start to feel her juices start to moisten her cunt. Her lips started to swell and her clit became just visible. She turned quickly and made her way to the pool, her perfect rear swaying as she walked. As she reached the pool she could see it came from a small crack in the wall at the rear of the cave, the water was crystal clear, but only a few inches deep, maybe to her ankles, she stepped in. The cold from the water made her take a sharp breath in, turning around she saw that Dondinas had also approached the pool, and was now stood at its side. She wasn't sure but it looked as though he had rearranged his robe when her back was turned. There now seemed to be less material from his robe holding his cock down, the bulge now was clearly visible, but she could still not see it.

Facing him she knelt down in the water, once again her face was now just below the level of his cock, she could see his robes switch as his hard cock strained to be released. Resting her firm shaply buttocks on her feet with her legs slightly parted, parted enough for him to see her wet pussy, if he looked, she scooped up some water in her cupped hands and begain the wash her hair. All the the time she never stopped looking at his eyes, he never stopped looking from the hard nipples on her heaving breasts to the wet parted lips of her pussy.

When she had finished washing she stood and stepped out of the pool, water dripped from her naked body. Dondinas looked from her perfectly toned and shaped form up into her eyes.

"Of course you know how to reduce the amount of power used when you wish to inflict pain rather than kill."

"Of course, what is the use of killing a subject you wish to interrogate."

"Good, well if you reduce the power even more you can have more pleasurable effects. Now feel the passion only the Dark side of the Force can give."

Dondinas spread his fingers as if he was about the deliver an attack of Force Lightning, but instead of powerfull bolts of blue lightning, a delicate filigree of blue light slowly moved through the air from his fingers to her body. She could see him guide the lightning towards her, his hands and wrists turning as he concentrated on the task.

The lightning touched her nipples first, the shock of it touching her made her gasp, not in pain but in sharp pleasure, it felt as if every nerve in her nipples were tingling, she began to pant and went up on to the balls of her feet, she bunched her hands into fists.

She looked at him, he was smiling, he knew what she was feeling, she was sure of it. As he moved his hands the lightning moved to cover both her breasts completely. Never had she felt such intense pleasure, the sensation was almost too much, and he had only just begun.

"Remember, passion is a route to the Dark side also, embrace it, feel the dark energy flow over your body, open yourself fully to it. Then when you are full of it and ready, unleash you passion. Walk towards the entrance, there the Bantha's the Sandpeople rode, when you are ready destroy them, but first let the dark side fill you completely."

She made no reply as she walked to the entrance, she could not have spoken if she had wanted too, her breath was coming in ragged gasps now. He was behind her, she felt the electricity spread down her stomach and around her back. As it reached the top of the small strip of pubic hair she involuntary jerked and spread her legs. She knew she had to gain some control or she would be overwhelmed.

As if reading her mind, she heard him say

"Open yourself, you still fight for control, you cannot win and risk your sanity. Now open your self, NOW GIRL!"

She realised she had been fighting, she closed her eyes and tried to relax her body and her mind. The intense feeling she had felt lessened, but the pleasure remained, she could also feel the power of the Dark side fill her as her passion and arousal increased.

The lighting was now covering both buttocks, but she felt as if it stayed away from her rear opening, her mind snapped back to her front as it touched her clit, she gasped, her breathing froze in her lungs, her head began to spin, fell to her knees.

Sweat was now running freely from her body. As she felt the lightning move slowly around her clit, she could feel it slowly moving closer to her pussy. She fell forward onto her hands and looked down along her body, down between her legs, her pussy was glowing with blue energy, juice from her was running down her legs.

The beginnings of an orgasm was building, she could could hear her own moans of pleasure fill her ears. The lightning now began to tickle her tight arse, stimulating the nerve endings. Such pleasure, such power.

The inside walls of her soaking pussy were alive with dark Force energy, very nerve was being manipulated and stimulated by Dondinas and his lightning.

The power was filling her at the same time her orgasm was building, closer, stronger.

Just as the first crashing wave of her orgasm hit her she went up on to her knees again, and flung her arms out wide.

"Yes, yes, YES!"

As the most powerful cum of her life tore through her young body, she opened the gates to the Dark Force that had been pooling within her. With each spasm of her pussy Sasha squirted juice onto the sand, and a wave of Dark Energy rolled from her out toward the cave entrance. Never had she cum for so long, wave after wave rolled through her, and with each wave she sent more energy towards the Banthas.

Finally, after what had felt like an eternity of pleasure had ended, she fell forwards onto her front on the sand, she was totally spent, she looked towards the light of the entrance. All she could see was carnage, nothing lived out there, pieces of Bantha flesh lay strewn all around. Her eyes closed as exhaustion over took her still twitching body. As sleep took hold she heard as if from miles away Dondinas say

"Yes, yes, now you know true passion."