Unleashing the Bitch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was left staring at her moist pink lips. She was a bit too short to 69 with so he contented himself with clasping her tight buns in his big hands and teasing her labia with is thumbs.

The slut drooled all over his tool and then turned to face him. Arching her ass up high, she guided him back into her body. She slid down him smoothly, having no difficulty fitting the head past her loosened ring. "Oh god, every time you're in me it's just more amazing."

She sat up straight, letting most of her weight rest on his tall cock. Again, she had taken all but two inches of his monstrous dick. The sight was pretty amazing. Her pussy was stretched tight around his pale shaft making the little bump of her clit stand out. She peered down past her flat stomach. She slid back a fraction of an inch, watching his meat pull at her pussy mound. "Oh wow."

She laid herself down across his body. Seeking his mouth with hers, she had to pull herself away from his groin, letting his cock slide most of the way out. As their lips entwined, she subtly twisted and humped her hips, letting the massive head of his cock play with the folds at the entrance of her pussy. With her lips still pressed to his, she sent her hand down to the top of her mound. Her fingers brushed her clitoris and then pressed it against his knob. Eyes shut tight, she let out a moan that was almost a growl and shivered all over. Their teeth clashed as she temporarily lost control of her body. "Oh god, shit. I came again." She said hoarsely. "I just have the head in me and I fucking came."

Grinning like a maniac, she slid down his body and let him bottom out again. She placed her hands on his firm pecs and adjusted the position of her legs carefully. She arranged herself so that his cock was just touching her deepest limits while her legs were folded beneath her. "This ought to be fun." She said.

With those wanton words, she began rocking her body up and down his body. She'd sweep up his shaft and then swiftly rush back down to impale herself. The horizontal movement made for an interesting angle of entry. His cock was jamming into the roof of her cunt and then running along its length as the massive shaft angled up into her body. "Shit girl," Dennis said. "I'm not going to last long like this. You're going to wear me down to a nub!"

Her eyes were crossed. "God this feels so fucking good. It feels like your cock is digging in to my G-spot and dragging it all over my cunt." For the next thirty seconds nothing came out of her mouth other than excited pants. Then far more quickly than she thought possible, "Oh fuck," she screamed, "I'm cumming again. Oh god you're the best!" Her hair whipped around as her head swung from side to side as she grooved through her climax.

This little beach babe was a great fuck. Dennis held the chick's hips in a death grip and was trying desperately to hold back his orgasm. Snorting, he clamped down as hard as he could, trying to hold back the flood. He loved his ability to give women pleasure. He reveled in being a world-class stud and he thought he could probably bring this red-hot slut off one more time before losing control.

12