Unleashing the Bitch Pt. 02

Story Info
Sandra Bennet catches her husband and is enraged.
6.8k words
4.12
32.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this story and specifically this chapter contains a physical struggle. Read the previous chapter for some fairly standard hooking-up; this chapter is where revenge and rage happen.

*****

The girl was just beginning to get back into rhythm after her most recent orgasm when Dennis noticed movement out of the corner of his eye.

Something hard smashed into the side of his head. The blow stung like hell but didn't so much stun as confuse him.

"You fucking sack of shit!" a voice screamed at him.

"Sandra!" he yelped, trying to cover his head with his hands. Before he was able to protect himself, his wife jabbed his skull with the titanium driver a second time.

"You stupid fucking bastard" she screamed. There's no way of knowing whether she was using the deadly weapon in her hands like a prod because she didn't actually want to kill him or merely because she was too mad to think to use the golf club properly. She could have lined up on his head like a tee and sprayed his brains across the wall.

Dennis had his arms wrapped around his head now, protecting his cranium. The beach babe was babbling a string of panicked questions but hadn't made a move to get off him yet.

Sandra jumped up on the bed. She kicked him in the side, hard. She kicked him again. She was only wearing socks but she was hitting the soft organs below his rib cage where she could really do some damage. Fleetingly, an image of Sandra kicking and stomping on him while wearing golf cleats flashed before his eyes and Dennis got really scared.

He'd never seen Sandra really and truly mad before. She could be catty with the best of them but it was a shallow thing; mean-spirited, yes, but still basically a form of play. However, there had always been a little something dangerous about his wife, something suggesting that her sanity and composure were delicate facades... it used to add a little something to their relationship but now Dennis felt himself going pale with fear.

There was no telling what she was capable of.

She was still wearing her stylish golf ensemble of short pants and a polo shirt. Dennis knew there was a hefty sports bra under it keeping her heavy tits in check. She looked kind of cute in a mature sort of way. Her luxuriously curled, shoulder-length brown hair was technically her natural color but it was augmented by artistically applied highlights until it shown like amber. Of course, the effect was ruined by her red face and the look of snarling rage that was on it.

"And who the hell are you, cunt?" She roared, turning on the girl. She slapped her hard, not across the cheek but to the ear and temple, rocking the girl on her phallic perch.

The beach bunny had some spine in her and she recovered quickly from the blow. "What the hell's your problem, lady?" She spat back.

That was followed by a pregnant pause of little more than a second before Sandra erupted, "You're fucking my husband you stupid skank!" This was followed by a closed fist to the jaw. Sandra really let her have it and the girl was slow to shake it off.

Sandra stepped behind the girl. Where the beach babe was lean and rather short, Sandra was built just a size or two under valkyrie status. Statuesque, as they say. She was a little soft through the middle but her leisure activities of golf and frequent tennis had kept her legs firm and lent a hint of muscle to her arms. She was 5'11" and built to military spec.

She was a pissed off valkyrie. The girl screwing her husband was still shaking the cobwebs loose when Sandra hooked the shaft of her golf club across her throat and pulled back with both hands. She planted a knee in the middle of her deeply tanned back. No, she wasn't trying the kill the girl, not right then, but she was going to make her suffer.

"What's her name, asshole?" Sandra's voice was horse. There were tears as well as murder in her eyes. The girl was sputtering and turning red. She had both hands on the shaft that threatened to cut off her air supply, struggling. Sandra was too big, too strong and too angry for there to be much hope of escape.

"Jeeze, Sandy, what are you doing? Let her go!"

Sandra twisted her hands around the club, her knuckles white and red with tension. "I said, what's the cunt's name?"

"I... I don't know. Let her go Sandy. Don't do something stupid here. Baby, I'm sorry..." Dennis was holding up his hands, pleading. The girl was still impaled on his cock and he felt trapped beneath her.

"You're sorry? You don't even know the bitch's name? This isn't the first time you've screwed around, is it?" she asked menacingly. The girl now felt like she was fighting for her life, gasping for tiny sips of air. Sandra's iron grip and superior leverage were unyielding.

Suddenly, it did yield. The girl gasped with relief, breathing the sweet air deeply. Tears were streaming down her face and her nose was running. She'd had a spine but in the face of Sandra's onslaught it had shriveled to nothing. The girl was scared. "What's your name, girlie?" Sandra asked, her forehead pressed to the girl's.

The girl was still searching for breath and sobbing at the same time. When she didn't answer quickly enough, Sandra hit the side of her head with the shaft of the driver. "I asked you what your name is, cunt."

"Candice." she choked.

"Candice, huh? You like my husband's big cock, Candice?" Sandra placed the club across Candice's throat again, threatening her. "You like screwing married men, cunt?"

"I didn't know." Candice cried, her hands struggling to keep the deadly club away from her windpipe. Sandra barely noticed the girl's attempts.

"Didn't know huh? Yeah, didn't know, didn't care, didn't think it really mattered, I bet." There was an ominous pause. "You fucking little bitch." She screamed. She tightened her grip and began choking Candice again.

Sneering at Dennis she said, "She seems like a tight little honey. Is that the way you like them, asshole? Was she suitably frightened by your big horse dick?" Dennis was waving his hands and shaking his head. He was desperate for the words to calm his wife down but couldn't find them.

"She couldn't take it all, could she?" she released pressure on Candice again. She bent over and shouted into her ear, "Well, bitch, were you woman enough to take all of my man's meat?"

Both Dennis and Candice were at a loss for words. Actually answering the question seemed pointless.

Suddenly, at just the right lucky moment, Candice twisted and jerked herself forward, slipping loose of Sandra's grip. With adrenaline-powered speed, she scrambled away, pulling herself off Dennis's cock. It popped free with an un-noticed spray of fluids.

With a wordless scream, Sandra leapt after the girl but she was too quick. Candice scampered off the bed, heading for the balcony door, instinctively seeking daylight.

Sandra grabbed for her trailing hair, briefly catching a few strands but not enough to slow her down. The valkyrie stepped down off the bed to pursue the skank but felt a hand clamp down on her ankle. She stumbled to the floor. Dennis followed her down, trying to pin her. "Jesus fuck, Sandy, that's enough! That's way past enough. Are you nuts?"

Sandra almost laughed at that since his last word almost perfectly coincided to the forceful meeting of her knee and his scrotum. Dennis's breath left him and he cringed involuntarily. He managed to stay on top of his deranged wife but was desperately trying to protect his nuts from a second blow. He was stuck between two choices... either maintain leverage or protect his nads. He tended toward the later. Sandra's powerful legs bucked and kicked and she rolled her husband off and scrambled to her feet.

He reached for her leg again but she kicked loose. Puffing, his big cock still adamantly erect, he struggled to his feet. He still had that queasy feeling in his guts.

Sandra was making a bee-line for the balcony and Dennis stumbled after her. He couldn't see where Candice had gotten to.

Dennis's long, desperate strides were enough to catch up to Sandra. He caught her by the arm, no longer caring if his grip hurt her. His wife wasn't too concerned either. She whipped her free elbow back at his face, connecting hard across the eye socket and forcing him to release his grip.

Dennis was seeing stars and stooped over with his hands across his face, cussing his wife. He didn't see that she had turned to face him. He had no warning before a vicious spinning kick buried her heel into his side.

Sandra's parents had sent her to an exclusive high school that billed itself as an academy. In addition to its high academic standards, it emphasized a strong athletics program. Not football and basketball but more refined pursuits like fencing and karate. Sandra had been an indifferent student for the most part but had been among the top of her class in martial arts. Even though she had had a serious gawky stage back then, she had been quick and had a mean-streak that translated itself into an effective, aggressive style.

She had not pursued any martial arts after leaving the academy but what she had learned made her a lot more dangerous than she appeared. Her high-school training had never come up in conversation; her husband had no idea she knew how to fight.

The kick to his kidney sent Dennis to his knees and drove all rational thought out of his head. Sandra turned her back on her gasping husband and stalked out onto the balcony.

Candice searched briefly for a path of escape. There was no obvious safe way down from the balcony. She saw the couple fighting. When Sandra first made it to her feet, Candice ducked out of sight, hugging the wall beside the doorway. She looked around for a weapon of some kind... the plant pots were too big and the big umbrella over the table was... well, she had no idea how to get it free and it was way too big to do anything with anyway. The chairs were actually large concrete benches with pads. Candice didn't think a pillow fight was going to deter the enraged wife.

Nevertheless, Candice had had a minute or so to catch her breath and clear her head. That big-boned bitch was out of her mind but Candice wasn't going to go down without a fight. The moment Sandra stepped onto the balcony, her eyes searching for her quarry, Candice charged her, trying to tackle her to the ground.

The blond skank hit Sandra in the side just below chest level. The bigger woman hadn't spotted her in time to protect herself and so went stumbling into the wall. Candice held on, driving her shoulder into the older woman's side. Sandra grunted at the impact. Candice withdrew a half-step and attacked, landing slaps and punches to Sandra's midriff. When the younger woman went for her face, Sandra blocked one blow and then another. The bigger woman lashed out, landing a punch on the meaty part of Candice's shoulder. It did no damage but Candice knew immediately that whatever temporary advantage surprise had given her was gone.

With surprising finesse, Candice feinted with another punch to Sandra's face but then quickly spun and darted back through the door. Screaming with rage, Sandy pursued.

This time, Candice headed for the correct door, the one that would lead to the stairs down to the main floor and the exits.

But Sandra was close behind and before the girl had made it half way across the spacious master bedroom, she caught one leg with a kick, sending Candice sprawling. Sandra ran past the girl and slammed the bedroom door closed. She locked it... it was easy enough to unlock from the inside but it would still take precious seconds to do so. Sandra didn't want the little bitch going anywhere just yet.

Dennis was on his feet now, partially recovered. He was yelling, as was Candice who regained her feet as well. With a look of disgust, Sandra backhanded the girl. Candice saw it coming and warded off most of the blow. Dennis rushed forward, grabbing Sandra's arm and yelling at her. She tried to yank free but Dennis was strong and determined to restrain his wife. She tried twisting and ended up with Dennis behind her, her arm twisted painfully behind her body. Dennis locked his other arm across her chest near her neck.

Dennis was trying to speak reason to her but she wasn't hearing the words. Feelings of betrayal and rage made her deaf. Candice was in front of her now, looking at her like she was some kind of crazy woman. Some kind of crazy old woman who couldn't keep her husband satisfied.

What really pissed Sandra off the most, what had made her blow her stack when she had found the little bikini on the living room floor and heard the passionate sounds from above, was the fact that Sandra had be denying her own sexual urges for years for the sake of her social status and her marriage. Sandra's sexual appetites had driven her first husband to demand a divorce. The poor man had been willing to live with an open marriage. He was willing to let Sandra indulge her appetites to her heart's content and she had done so, attending orgies and inviting groups of men into her bedroom and investing a fortune in sex toys.

It wasn't so much her over-active sex drive that had caused Sandra's first marriage problems; it was the way she acted when she was horny and not getting satisfaction. There are people known as "mean drunks" that get belligerent when they've had one too many. When Sandra got really turned on, she got very demanding. Any male in range that wasn't living up to her demands was ridiculed and abused in deeply humiliating ways. Her former husband had of course borne the brunt of this abuse.

Sandra had spent the years following her divorce cutting a swath through the country's male population and leaving devastation in her wake. Eventually, the gossip had gotten so bad that Sandra's sex life was having detrimental effect on her socialite status. Also, she did sometimes feel guilty about her behavior after the fact. So, she had turned over a new leaf and vowed to keep her libido in check.

Living with Dennis was slow torture. He was a magnificent stud; Sandra had miscalculated. She should have found some milquetoast little twerp with a five inch dick... it wouldn't have been so hard to hold herself back. But she had wanted someone who could make it good for her within the boundaries she had set herself.

And now to find him feeding his appetites with some tight little cunt like this... she was still burning with murderous rage.

So here they were, her husband with his cock still hard, now poking her in the small of the back. She could still feel the skank's dampness on him. She could smell the bitch's sex too. And there she was, standing not three feet away with this weird look of contempt and pity and still a little fear on her face.

Sandra had stopped struggling but Dennis could feel the trembling tension in her body.

"You're a really stupid little bitch, aren't you cunt?" Sandra said with a sneer. "You're just standing there when you should be running." Candice's eyes got big but it was too late. Roaring, Sandra kicked out with both legs, catching the slut square in the tits and thrusting her half-way across the room. The move forced Dennis to stumble backward and onto the bed. He tried to hang on to his wife but she writhed and twisted and pulled free.

Sandra was off the bed in a flash and met Candice as she regained her feet. The bigger woman punched her in the stomach, causing her to buckle. Then she kneed the side of her head with almost casual contempt.

Before Dennis could muster his courage to come at her, Sandra retrieved her titanium driver. She knew that ultimately, he could overpower her and she didn't want that to happen. With club in hand, she stood above the moaning girl. "Keep back, asshole. I'll knock her skull into next week if you touch me!"

Dennis just stared, dumbstruck.

"Hey, cunt, can you hear me? Candice, can you hear me?"

"Wha d' you wan?" she answered blurrily.

"I want to show you something." Leaning the club against her side, Sandra skinned out of her polo shirt. A plain gray sports bra held her chest in check. She stripped it off. Her heavy, pale D cups swayed and jiggled. They did not sag; they hung majestically.

Now placing the club under her arm, Sandra awkwardly stripped out of her white pants, dragging her panties along with them. Now nude, except for her socks, she tossed her cloths aside. Her brown bush was neatly trimmed and matted with sweat. Her stomach was soft and not exactly flat but it did frame her deep navel fetchingly. Her pussy lips were visible, noticeably darker than the rest of her flesh save for her nipples which were the same soft brown.

Sandra shoved Candice onto her back and stood above her. "This is a woman's body, Candice. Not only can I break you in half, I can please countless men. I can take anything any man can dish out and ask for more and mean it." She wedged the club's head between the young girl's legs, pressing it against her bush. "You think you're enlightened and sexual and god's gift to men because you sleep around. You think you're a good fuck."

Sandra crouched low and looked the girl straight in the eye. "But a really good fuck doesn't just satisfy a man; she drains him dry and makes him beg for mercy. A real woman can drain four or five or ten men in a night and send them home limp, exhausted and smiling." And now she smiled with inspiration.

She dropped the club where it was, allowing it to fall over between Candice's legs while still seated against her cunny. She put one hand around the girl's neck and the other under her arm and lifted her to her feet in one smooth motion. With her hand still locked around the little babe's neck, she walked her over the bed. She aimed the girl's eyes at her husband. "Would you believe that this pervert's cock is still hard? Well, that's fortunate. I'm going to show you just a little of what it means to be a real woman."

Sandra swept Candice off her feet and dropped her onto the bed with her head positioned somewhere near the middle. Sandra crawled across her body and placed her bush above Candice's face. She was turned away from her husband and toward the girl's feet. Sandra slid four fingers into her pussy. Her nether lips split and swallowed half her hand with ease.

"This is a woman's cunt, little bitch. Do you see how it opens up?" She spread her fingers, making the genitals in question gape wide. "A real woman's cunt can fit any size cock. I myself have had three cocks in my pussy at the same time." She paused a moment, bringing her hand to her mouth and tasting herself. "Hmm, I bet you taste almost as good as I do. Have you ever been with another woman, slut?

"Yeah." Candice croaked.

Sandra laughed deeply. "I just knew it. A little lezzy play seems to be very popular among young skanks these days. I'll let you taste me in a moment but first, I want you to put one of your little fingers in me."

Sandra waited patiently as Candice hesitantly did as she was told. Sandra's pussy was yawning so wide, Candice nearly got her finger all the way in without even touching her flesh. "It's so loose and wet, isn't it? Might as well be a puddle. But of course, a real woman's pussy has a few tricks." And with that, Sandra clamped down with her vaginal muscles. The opening around Candice's finger collapsed in a heartbeat and held on tightly to the digit.

Sandra laughed. "Ha! Do you see? Tight as a little boy's ass." She worked her muscles along the girl's finger. It felt to Candice like the older woman's cunt was trying to suck her hand in. "And would you believe that I'm kind of out of practice?" Sandra asked. "I've been trying to behave myself since I married this bastard so I haven't really been putting my little kitten through its paces the way I used to."

She looked over her shoulder at Dennis. "Okay asshole, since you're still hard, put that big piece of meat where it belongs. I want this little girl to see what it really means to get fucked." He began to object. Sandra seemed to have calmed down. Perhaps he could reason with her.

12