Unleashing The Slut Within Me

Story Info
Prim wife turns to the wild side to find sexual release.
9k words
4.46
167.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,544 Followers

I had a wonderful life with my parents and little sister, before being accepted in to College on the other side of the country. A virgin when I left home, I had kissed my share of boys, but never really done much more than that.

At College I met Brad, and things progressed slowly, and at the pace I set. He was a wonderful man, and, on the night I chose to give myself to him, proved to be a caring and considerate lover.

I found employment soon after graduating with honours, and, as a junior lawyer with the company, I earned a decent wage which supplemented Brad's wage as a Doctor. We were very happy and life was good. I was more than happy with our sex life together, and I thought I knew a fair bit about sex and pleasure, certainly enough to keep my loving husband happy, anyway!

In our second year of marriage I attended a conference with some of my work colleagues. It was, of course, in Vegas! Our rooms were shared, and I was with Patty, a woman older than I, but with whom I had struck a wonderful friendship both at work and outside of the office. Brad and I had entertained Patty and her husband, Ted, many times, and we considered them amongst our closest friends.

Anyway, after speaking to Brad on the phone one night, I told him I loved him as I hung up. Patty was sitting on her bed a few metres away, and smiled.

"Well princess, how about I take you out and show you the sights?"

Patty had been to Vegas several times, and she had promised to take me out on this, our last night, and show me some of the fun places on in Vegas.

"Let's go!" I said, keen to explore this amazing city.

We jumped in a cab, and I was careful not to let the taxi driver peer up my dress. You see, Patty had taken me shopping that afternoon and we had both bought what I would describe as 'racey' outfits. Mine was a red, knee length wrap dress made from very thin material, and it clung to my body like a second skin. For that reason, I was only wearing a tiny pair of thong panties, and high heels. After all, I knew I should never go out on the town with what Brad liked to call 'visible panty lines'. Patty was wearing a very short mini and a pair of boots, with a white tank top. For a woman of forty she looked amazing, and, as usual, I was a little jealous of her wonderful big boobs!

After a short ride in the cab, we jumped out at a place called the 'Happy Barmaid'. It was a cool little bar and we spent about an hour there having a few champagnes before Patty suggested we move on. Next stop was a restaurant where we ate wonderful teppanyaki, before heading to a massive club where we danced and flirted all night long. I had a ball!

It was two a.m. when Patty suggested we head home, as we had an early flight the next morning, and she said she wanted to make one more stop. I was dancing with a really nice black man, which was unusual for me, as I have no real black friends. However, James was lovely and we had danced for about an hour. I was, I have to admit, a little tipsy, and his hands had wandered at times to find my butt cheeks and he had even given them a squeeze or two before I reminded him I was married.

He was really sad to see us go, but Patty insisted, and so we jumped in another cab and headed off.

"He wanted to fuck you, you know!"

"What?" I said, "Me? No way! He knew I was married. Besides, I was only dancing with him!"

"AAaahhhh, such innocence, Tracey, such innocence."

The cab ride was surprisingly short, and as we climbed out, I straightened my dress and tried to clear my slightly fuzzy head a bit.

"Well, here we are, baby! Told you I wanted to make one last stop before we head back to Brad, Ted and our boring old jobs!"

"Patty! I can't go in THERE! It's.........it's.........it's a sex shop!"

I was truly shocked. I had never even thought of going in to a shop such as this, and I knew Brad wouldn't approve of me being in one either, especially dressed like I was and being half drunk!

"Don't be silly! Besides, I just want to buy you something as a memento of our trip. Now come on, get your ass in here and let's have some fun!"

She left me no real choice as she dragged me by the hand and pulled me into the main entry of the shop.

Inside a woman was behind the counter, and she looked really, really sexy. She had that sort of gothic look, with black hair and makeup, and a pierced nose, with ruby red lipstick. I smiled at her and she smiled back, before we headed through a second door and entered what I can only describe as a sex warehouse!

It was massive!

The walls were covered with lingerie, bondage equipment, sex toys, dvd's and magazines of all sorts. In all honesty I was totally embarrassed to be in there, as I had never really seen much pornography in my life, let alone been in a porno shop before. I walked around slightly dazed from the combination of alcohol and the intoxicating sensual attack I was under from the assortment of toys and sexual aids in the store.

"Ok, here we go, girl!" said Patty.

She was carrying a small shopping basket full of things, but as I tried to take a better look, she said, "Uh, uh! These are my gifts to you and Brad. I will wrap them up and let you have a look and a play with them when we get home, ok? No arguments, just do as you're told girl!"

The next morning we were soon on the plane, and as Brad picked me up from the airport, I kissed him deeply on the lips and squeezed him tight. It had been the longest I had been without him since we had met, and I had truly missed him.

That night, just as we were sitting down to dinner, there was a knock at the door.

"Damn! Who could that be?" Brad said, before going to answer.

He came back only seconds later carrying a large parcel.

"That was Patty. She didn't want to come in, but gave me this. She says you know what it is and that she hopes we enjoy it together, later tonight. What's all that about then?"

"Ohhhh...... let's finish dinner and Ill tell you as soon as we have cleaned up the dishes, ok?"

Brad put the parcel down on the kitchen bench and we finished dinner. My mind was racing. How would I tell my husband what was in the parcel? What would he think of me going in to a sex shop?

It turned out to be fine, because an hour later, after showering together and kissing and cuddling our way to bed, we were sitting up in bed and the parcel was between us.

"Now, darling," I said, "Don't jump to conclusions, but there are going to be some things in here that night shock us both. You see, last night as we were heading home from dinner (I lied, not telling him about dancing for an hour with a handsome black man) Patty forced me to go to a sex shop. She said she wanted to buy you and I a few little gifts to help expand our love life a little."

"What? She took you to a sex shop? My god, Tracey, what did you see there? What was it like?"

His reaction was a little different to what I had expected. I assumed Brad had been to places like that as a boy, but clearly I was wrong!

"Well, it was....kinda creepy...but kind of sexy too," I said.

"Wow! I'm stunned, but it's also made me a little horny, darling!" he said, "Let's open the parcel and see what's inside. "

I tore open the parcel, genuinely excited by what I might have found in there.

I was NOT disappointed.

The first item was a fake penis. I was large, and I mean L-a-r-g-e!. The packaging said it was ten inches long, and I don't doubt it. It was made from soft, black plastic, and it had a vibrator control at the base. Brad looked at me in shock.

"My god, hun. Is that a vibrator?"

"Seems like it" I said, "I wonder how you use it?"

"I'm sure we can figure it out!" said Brad, "What's next?"

Next, there was a huge double ended fake penis thing. I couldn't figure out why it had a penis on either end, and it was made from flexible jelly sort of material, and was at least fourteen inches long. I had no idea what it was for or how to use it.

Brad just shrugged his shoulders and laughed!

The third item was a blindfold and some really funny little fluffy handcuffs.

Mu pussy began to heat up, and I had no idea why as I kept opening the surprises on the bed with Brad.

The fourth item was a series of DVD's. The first two were called "Screw my wife, please" and the third was called 'The Gang Bang Girl". The last one was called "Betty's Baptism of Bondage" and I was truly shocked by the images on the cover.

"My god!" said Brad, before taking the Gang Bang Girl one from me and looking at the back cover to read the description.

His face turned red, but his penis poked its way upward under the blankets.

"Brad, I this stuff turning you on?" I asked, already knowing the answer. My husband was getting horny, and so was I.

The two last items in the parcel were a large box of all mixed coloured condoms, and finally a cute little toy that had a couple of different attachments for the end. It was called a 'tickler' and I really did not know what it was meant to be used for either.

"Wow!" said Brad.

"What on earth are we meant to do with these things?" I asked in return, genuinely not knowing how most of them were supposed to be used.

"Well hw about we start by watching one or two of the dvd's?" asked Brad.

"Sure. That's a good idea. Which one, honey?" I asked.

"Ummmm. Maybe this one?" Brad asked sheepishly, indicating the Gang Bang Girl one.

He stood up, his erect penis sticking up as he put the dvd in the machine, as I packed away the other toys and put them under the bed.

Climbing back in to bed, Brad snuggled me up with his arm around me and pressed 'play'.

The introduction showed us a sexy woman on a couch wearing a VERY sexy dress and huge, high heels. Brad fidgeted as we were introduced to her. Her name was TRACEY! Yes! Tracey! She had the very same name as me, and she actually looked slightly like me too. Her hair was blonde and she had rather nice, large boobs, which Brad has always said were my best feature.

Brad didn't say a word, but I felt him tense up as Tracey was introduced. I wondered if Patty had chosen this movie on purpose or whether it had been a complete accident.

The movie started with 'Tracey' walking in to am auto shop to have her car fixed. Without boring you all too much, she was soon being 'felt up' by one of the young men in overalls. I was very excited as he was touching and doing things to her I had not seen before. At one point he reached down under her dress and even fingered her bottom! The camera zoomed in and showed her opening accepting his finger back there and I was shocked. I had no idea people did that sort of thing.

Soon Tracey was stripped naked but for her heels by the man, and they began to have sex. She put his penis in her mouth and somehow managed to get almost all of it inside her throat! I had sucked Brad once about a month ago, but there was no way had been able to get more than about an inch or two in my mouth before I gagged and stopped.

For the next hour or so, I was stunned and shocked. Brad too was gasping and restless as we watched what can only be described as an orgy. Tracey was fucked by every man in the workshop! My god, was she a slut.

Near the end of the movie, when I thought I had seen everything a woman can do sexually, she actually fucked two men at once. Now I know you may find that hard to believe, but I swear it is true! She took one man in her pussy, the normal way, and then, using some kind of slippery stuff all over his penis, she allowed a second man to push into her bottom AT THE SAME TIME!

Brad surprised me by moaning as we watched that, and I reached down to touch is penis, as it was sticking up the blankets.

He was harder than I had ever seen him. I had no idea men's penis's could get that hard without bursting.

"My god, Brad! You're huge."

"Yes. I am stunned too, but that scene, where she fucked those two men at the same time, is the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life, Tracey!"

I was confused.

"So.........you liked it? You thought it was sexy to see her being used like that?"

"Well.....ummm....yes, I think I did, baby!" he said, unsure of how I would react.

"But what if it was me who was doing that? What if it were my bottom that man was sticking his penis in to? Surely you wouldn't like that?"

"Well, no....of course not, honey!"

His face was mysterious, and I had an inkling that he was not telling the truth. My hand was still on his penis and as I gave it a good squeeze, he pushed his hips upwards. Then, without a word of warning, he grunted, thrust forwards, and came in my hand!

I was shocked.

"Brad! Ooooh my god! You WOULD want me to d o that wouldn't you? You DID wish it was me being fucked didn't you?"

I was surprised, hurt, confused, but also somehow, slightly aroused by his feelings.

I turned away from him, wiped my hand on his thigh and drifted off to sleep.

I must have had a nightmare, because in the middle of the night I woke up, covered in sweat, and noticed my pussy was soaking wet. I had dreamed I was being raped by several men in a factory, and they had even taken my bottom and taken it in turns to fuck me.

The next morning I was still confused. When I got up to shower, Brad had already left. It was Saturday, but he had a few appointments before lunch.

I sat down to have breakfast, my mind racing. I gathered up the contents of Patty's parcel and looked at them closely once more.

Before long I was back on our bedroom, and in y hand was the black vibrating penis. On the packet it called it a "Massive black cock." I always called men's things penises, but the word "cock" made me feel a little sexy.

"Cock."

"Cock."

I said it out loud.

Taking the "cock" in my hand I managed to figure out the controls. As I switched it on, it buzzed in my hand and I gasped suddenly, dropping it on the bed in surprise. It buzzed away and I picked it up again. I felt it with my hand as it vibrated, and I wondered what it would be like to use it the way it was shown on the back of the packet. A woman was first rubbing the tip against her clitoris, and it said it caused great orgasms. I had only ever had orgasms using my own fingers before. Brad had tried a few times to lick me and make me cum, but it had never worked. I wasn't sure if it was him or me, but I only ever came when I used my own fingers.

The second way it was shown being used was by pushing it in and out of a pussy. A rather sexy looking woman was shown pushing it deep in her pussy and looking directly at the camera. It made me feel very, very sexy.

Before I had time to change my mind, I put the dvd back in the player and pressed play. Then, taking the black vibrating 'cock', I sat back and watched the movie again, this time alone.

As the woman began to kiss several of the men at once, I took off my pants and pressed the tip of the vibrator against my clit. Then, as my eyes were fixed to the screen, as she rode up and down on one cock, while she sucked another, I switched it on, and almost wet my pants!

The buzzing of the big, black plastic cock made me cum within seconds, and I was stunned at the ferocity of the best orgasm I had ever had! It had only taken seconds, and, as I watched the woman on the screen being screwed in both her pussy AND her bum at the same time, I knew sex for me would never be the same again! My nipples throbbed, my pussy was dripping. Normally sex for me stops after Brad has cum, unless I manage to sneak my fingers down to my pussy and make myself have an orgasm as he is dozing off. However, at that very moment, having just orgasmed for the very first time using a sex toy, I knew I needed more.

Leaning forward slightly, as the woman on the screen grunted and took a large black penis, whoops, 'cock', into her pussy as a white man fucked in her bum, I pushed the large, black dildo into my own pussy. I was stunned. It filled me amazingly well, much larger than Brad's cock. Not only that, but in one push I was able to get the black cock all the way, and I mean ALL the way inside me! I felt it bottom out in my pussy, and I moaned and my lips went into that 'O' shape which I find so sexy!

As my eyes were glued to the tv screen, the woman was being totally fucked in both her holes now. I was pumping the black cock in and out of my pussy faster and faster, but then I realised something! I stopped fucking myself with the big, black dildo, and flicked on the vibrator part, then plunged it back in to my sopping wet pussy.

"My god!"

I had never felt anything like it. I felt a hot, buzzing sensation deep in my pussy, and not only that, but the fucking of myself in and out was incredible. I had truly no idea sex could ever be this good, and I was on my own! I wondered what the woman on screen must be feeling, having a cock in her pussy and one in her arse at the same time! No wonder she was squealing and moaning and thrashing around.

Just as I thought it could get no better as I pumped the black cock into my pussy and felt it buzzing deep inside me, on the screen a third man approached the woman being gangbanged and pushed his cock into her mouth! Yes, that's right, she now had a cock in each of her mouth, pussy and ass!

It was too much for me, and, amazingly, I came again! This time, my orgasm was not from my clitoris, but from deep within. The black dildo was jammed in my pussy as deep as I could get it, and I suddenly felt the walls of my pussy contracting against the hard dildo as the heat washed over me and I felt all flushed.

The next thing I knew, I woke up, and my black dildo was still stuck in my pussy, buzzing away!

I have no idea how long I fainted for, or what happened, but all I do know is that the orgasm, my second, was the most intense pleasurable feeling I had ever experienced!

A little embarrassed, but totally satisfied, I flicked off the dvd, cleaned up my new toys, and put everything away. In the shower I thought about what had just happened. I had realised there was much more to sex than Brad and I had experienced, and I knew I wanted to explore even more. I wanted to show Brad how much better it could be, and what kind of pleasures we were missing out on! I then did something that I knew Brad would never expect. I shaved off ALL my pubic hair until my clitoris was sticking out like a little rosebud above my exposed pussy lips. It felt amazing to rub my fingers all over it and have it totally slick and devoid of pubic hair.

Stepping from the shower, I took a long, hard look at myself in the mirror.

"You're damn cute!" I said, squeezing my boobs together as I blew myself a kiss and got dressed.

That night Brad and I went out to dinner, and I was really horny. I'm not sure why, given I had made myself cum twice watching the gang bang movie while he was at work, but I felt like I needed way more sex! Anyway, when we got home, Brad said he was too tired and I fell asleep frustrated and disappointed, wondering how I was ever going to get him to try some new things. He didn't even realise I had shaved my pussy specially for him!

At work the next Monday, Patty asked me how we liked the gifts. I told her everything, and even told her I felt as if I wanted to try all sorts of new things as a result of playing with the new sex toys. She asked me what Brad thought, and, when I teared up a little, she realised there was a problem.

"Oh. Doesn't he like to have fun in bed, Tracey?"

"Well, I thought he did" I said, "But the truth is he has never given me an orgasm, and last night, when I climbed in to bed wanting to, excuse me for being blunt, but, fuck his brains out, he told me he was too tired and rolled over and went to sleep. I don't know what to do, Patty. I want to try everything like the dvd showed me, but I'm scared Brad won't want to do any of it. What should I do?"

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,544 Followers