Unleashing the Tiger Ch. 02

Story Info
Or maybe it's not as innocent as we thought.
1.6k words
4.55
14.1k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zdnHEAT
zdnHEAT
3 Followers

"God, I missed you so much, Sandra." I said, my arms still around her, feeling her tears through my shirt on my shoulder. I stroked her hair, trying so hard to comfort her and will her to know that I was fighting back the same tears of my own.

She nodded against my shoulder, "I know, Zack. Oh my God I missed you, too. I needed to be in your arms so much. Oh God, I needed to touch you again."

I squeezed her a little tighter and released her from my embrace, picking up her bag that had slipped out of my hand. I reached out for her hand and held it as we walked towards the parking lot. I placed her bag safely in the trunk once we got to the car and opened her door for her, holding out my hand to help her down into the car.

I turned the radio down and we talked about her flight while I drove up the interstate towards the city. It was a relatively short drive, only about 25 minutes. I took the Lenox exit and we arrived at my apartment within a few minutes.

We walked in and I noticed her take a preliminary scan of my apartment, smiling at the unfinished painting of the beach scenery hanging above the couch. She knew the story behind it. My mother was working on it before she had died and it was never finished.

I left her in the living room for a moment while I put her bag in my bedroom. I came back to find her sitting on the couch, holding a picture of my friend's family and me. She ran her index finger lightly over my image in the picture and quickly put it down as soon as she saw me in the hallway.

"I was just..." she started and I sat down next to her, placing my hand on her leg.

I smiled warmly. "It's quite all right, my Love. That's actually one of my favorite pictures." I said, picking it up off the coffee table, holding it in my lap, and gazing at the picture. "I owe my life to Christin and her family..."

"Your family, Zack. They took you in as one of their own after...you're a part of their family, Sweetie" She said, placing her arms around my right arm, snuggling into my shoulder, and looking at the picture with me.

I shook my wandering thoughts from my head and turned to face her. "So, I've got some things planned for this afternoon, San. Come with me, will you?" I asked, pulling her up and taking her to my bedroom. I pointed to a small overnight bag on the bed. "You'll need to pack a change of clothes for tomorrow. We're not staying here tonight." I told her, grinning from ear to ear.

She looked confused. "Where are we going?"

I just continued to smile, not wanting to spoil any surprises and nudging her to the bag. "Just trust me, Love."

She opened her bag slowly, pulling some clothes out of the bag, laying them on the bed, and stepping back to inspect them. "What should I bring? Something nice, comfortable, extremely dressy?"

"Bring something comfy that you could walk around in all day. But as for tonight..." I walked to the closet, grabbing the white box from the top shelf, wrapped in a red bow. "Will you wear this for me tonight, Love?"

I handed the box to her and watched as she sat down on the edge of the bed, slowly pulling at the red ribbons. "What is it?" She asked, trying to act nonchalant as she lifted the lid of the box, pulling out a long black dress. She held it up, standing immediately to press it against her body. "Zack, it's beautiful. But you shouldn...."

I quickly interrupted her sentence by placing two fingers over her lips. I let them gently slide down off her lips, bringing her bottom lip down slightly with my middle finger. "Don't say anything. Just go try it on, ok?"

She nodded, walking across the hall to the bathroom to put on the velvety dress. I picked up the box that once contained the dress, placed it on the dresser, and returned to the bed, folding my arms over my chest and rubbing my chin with my fingers as I tried to decide which of the outfits she should bring. I picked up a pair of jean shorts and a soft yellow tank top and placed them on the overnight bag.

"How's this?" I heard her say behind me and I immediately turned around, spinning on my heels.

My mouth dropped open at the sight of her. She held her hands out and did a small spin, the bottom of the dress swirling behind her and falling back into place when she stopped. The dress looked beautiful on her. It hung down just below her knees, with a slit coming up on the right side to about halfway up her thigh. The dress only had one strap, which held everything together behind her neck.

My eyes moved from her toes to her head, back down, and then back up again, meeting her eyes. She blushed and I walked over to place my hand on the side of her face. "You're so beautiful, Sandra. So...so beautiful..."

She chuckled lightly, removing my hand and going to the full-length mirror on the back of the closet door, turning from side to side, admiring the dress. "It does look nice, doesn't it?"

I appeared in the reflection behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my chin on her shoulder. "It's not the dress, San. It's definitely you."

She laughed again, placing one of her hands lightly on mine locked at her waist, brushing them with her fingertips, the other hand reaching back to gently stroke my cheek. "You're such a silly boy, Zack. But I love you anyway." She said, smiling. "Thank you so much for the gift. But if we needed to dress up for something, I have dresses at home I could have worn."

I shook my head, turning to softly kiss her neck. "I wanted to give this to you. I bought it months ago when I was out at the mall. I saw it and instantly thought of you. I just thought you should have it."

She smiled and turned around in my arms, sliding her hands under my arms, holding me by the back of my shoulders, and placing her head on my shoulder. "I missed you so much, Zack. I don't know how much longer I can take of not being able to touch you whenever I need to. The Internet is nice, but it's not enough when I've actually been able to touch you for real."

I nodded, resting my chin on the top of her head. "I know, San. God knows I know. I think about you every second of every day. I think about your touch, about your kiss, about...well about everything."

She released me from her embrace, brushing the hair back from her face, and looking up into my eyes. "Everything meaning what, Zack?" She asked, a smirk creeping over her face.

I raised an eyebrow, knowing very well that she knew what I meant. "I always think about the first time we made love with each other for real. My skin against yours. Feeling the heat between us, being able to feel how wet you were, you being able to feel how hard I was for you. It was amazing, Sandra. The best night of my life."

She smiled again, kissing me softly on the lips pressing herself closer into me, stretching her arms behind me so her hands could reach the back of my head. She stroked my neck softly, every now and again, running her hands up through my hair. "I know what you mean. That's what I'm talking about, Zack. I need you. I need to be able to lay in bed and feel your body next to me, your arms around me, your...your cock pressing against me. Just like before, when you came to visit me in Nebraska. I need that now, Zack. God, I just need you so bad."

I closed my eyes, pulling her tighter against me, wanting her to know that I needed her just as badly as she needed me. I pulled away from our embrace after a moment and kissed her softly on her trembling lips.

"We're going to be late, Honey. Come on, pack your things, ok?" I said, turning to walk towards the bed to show her which outfit I had picked out for her, but I was held back.

She pulled on my arm, restricting me from going any further away from her, and trying to pull me back to her. "No Zack, please. Let's just stay here. Please make love with me now. I need to feel you..."

I stood there for a moment, inhaling deeply; trying to calm down my erection that had started to rise upon hearing her pleading for me. "Sandra..." I said, turning slowly to face her. "Tonight will be a night you will never forget..." I took a few steps forward, forcing her to back into the wall next to the closet. I placed my hands on the wall next to her, pinning her between my arms. "It will be everything you've ever told me you wanted."

Her breaths were shallow. The look in my eyes and my movements catching her completely off guard. "Zackary, I..."

"No, my Love. Not Zackary tonight." I said, knowing she was trying to take control of the situation by using the name she called me in the domination game we played with each other online. "Tonight, Sandra, my Dear...The tiger wants to play..."

zdnHEAT
zdnHEAT
3 Followers