Unleashing the Tiger Ch. 05

Story Info
The power is his.
1.4k words
4.19
28.5k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zdnHEAT
zdnHEAT
3 Followers

"Welcome to the Westin. We hope you enjoy your stay." The valet said as I reluctantly handed him the keys to my car. "Don't worry, sir. Your car is safe with us."

"Yeah, don't worry, Zack." Sandra said, putting her arm through mine and leaning against me. "They'll be real careful when they take it on a joy ride tonight."

I cringed at the thought and shook it from my head. I looked down at Sandra, rolling my eyes. "Very funny. Come on, let's go. I've never stayed here. I'm actually kind of excited to see the room." I said, pulling her to follow me.

We were escorted by one of the bellhops that had greeted us at the front door, and he took us past the line of visitors waiting for their turn to go to the top of the tallest building in Atlanta. We rode the elevator quietly, not wanting to embarrass ourselves by being too "touchy feely" in front of the bellhop.

I was having a hard time controlling myself; my hands wanting so much to be all over Sandra's body. I closed my eyes as the elevator ascended higher and higher and my thoughts quickly turned into a fantasy about the woman standing to my right. God I wanted her so badly. I needed her. I had missed her so much and longed to be able to touch and taste her on my tongue again.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the elevator "ding" that announced the arrival at our destination. The bellhop exited the elevator first, walking across the hall and unlocking the door to our room. He pushed the door open and stood to the side, allowing us to enter the room before him.

I let Sandra walk in first and her mouth fell open as she took in the details of the room. The entire room was illuminated by hundreds of candles placed carefully by the hotel staff as I had requested. I walked in behind her, placing my arms around her, squeezing her tightly, and kissing the side of her neck.

The bellhop entered the room behind us and placed our overnight bag by the door. "Everything to your liking, sir?"

I let her go, turning around. "It's perfect, thank you." I said, handing the young man two $20 bills and closing the door behind him. I spun on my heels back around, intending on putting my arms back around Sandra's body, but she was at the window, gazing out at the soft lights of the city.

"It's breath taking, Zack." She said. Her voice cracked as she spoke and I could tell she was truly touched at all the details I had taken into consideration for the night.

I had meant to please her and perhaps I had done so too well. The night seemed to mean so much to her and I almost felt bad about planning on owning her tonight.

"Sandra, I would do anything for you. You know that. All of this," I said, holding my arms out, gesturing to the room. "It's nothing compared to the things I want to do for you. All I want is for you to be happy, my Love."

She turned around to face me, tear lines glistening in the candlelight on her cheeks. Her hand moved to my face, her fingertips gently caressing my cheek and down my neck. "You're amazing, Zack. Not just because of everything you've done tonight, but all the time. You never cease to amaze me."

Her eyes were searching mine, and I wasn't quite sure what she was looking for. I placed my hand over hers, bringing it down and holding it against my chest, wanting her to feel my heartbeat on her palm. "I'm not so sure it's me who's the amazing one, San." I said, smiling and pressing my lips against her silky soft lips.

I let my lips linger over hers for a while, letting them brush against hers before she had enough of my teasing and moved forward to kiss me. Her hands moved up my shoulders, to the back of my neck, and then up the back of my head.

"Make me your good girl, Zack." She whispered as our lips parted for a brief second.

I paused for a moment, my lips locked with hers. I opened my eyes, pulled away from her, and walked over to the king sized bed, sitting down on the foot of the bed. "And what would you like to do to be my good girl?"

"Anything..." She said, moving quickly over to the bed and kneeling on the floor in front of me. Her hands moving slowly up my thighs as she spoke. "I'll do anything you ask me to do. I'll kiss you from head to toe, I'll lick your cock until you scream, I'll fuck you until your body is so tired you collapse, I'll..."

"Let me tie you down and lick your pussy until you beg me to stop and can't possibly take anymore?" I interrupted her, smirking and dead serious.

Her hands moved to my cock, squeezing and massaging it through my pants. "I want to pleasure you, though. I want to feel your cock slide against my tongue. I want to..."

I grabbed her hands quickly, pushing them away, forcing her to sit back on her feet. "I see. But you've forgotten one thing, my Love."

A worried look crept over her face as I leaned forward intently. "Wh...What's that?"

"Tonight isn't about what you want. It's about what I want..." I said roughly, standing and walking to the window. "As much as I love the way that dress looks on you...take it off. Strip and lay down on the bed." I said, staring out the window.

I heard her start to move behind me and as much as I wanted to watch her remove her clothes, I refrained. I wanted her to be lying naked on the bed waiting for me when I turned around.

"I'm ready, Zack." She said softly.

"Good." I said, turning around, my eyes beholding her naked body all at once, nearly overwhelming me.

She was so beautiful. Every inch of her was so smooth, so soft. All I could think of was running my tongue from the tip of her toe along the length of her entire body to the top of her head. I could feel my pants become tight against my cock as it strained to stand free.

I smiled at her and I sensed her blush as my eyes traveled up and down her body. Starting with her toes, moving up her legs, pausing briefly to gaze at her pussy, remembering how divine she tasted on my tongue the last time I was blessed by being able to savor her. I licked my bottom lip slowly as my eyes moved up her stomach to her breasts. I paused again to appreciate the perfection of her breasts, her nipples already hardening under my gaze.

My eyes traveled upwards, finally connecting with hers and I felt a surge of energy travel through me. I walked around the bed to sit down beside her on the bed, turning slightly, and running my fingers lightly over her stomach.

Her body jumped at my touch. I knew she was terribly ticklish, but that wasn't going to stop me from doing whatever I wanted. "Zack, please...you know I'm..."

"Ticklish. Yes, I know. What's your point?" I asked, continuing to run my fingers lightly along her smooth skin.

"I...nothing. I'm sorry." She said, trying to relax her body despite my wandering fingers.

I smiled, watching my fingers dance along her skin. "You've forgotten the rules already? They carry over from online into reality, you know. Don't apologize to me, just fix it and don't question me. I would hate to have to...punish you."

She sat up immediately, knowing my punishments were never physical, but usually deprived her of being able to touch me. "No, I'll be good. I promise." She said, pleading for my forgiveness with her eyes.

"It's all right. I can be patient, but I can also be very impatient. Depends on my mood." I said, pushing her by her shoulders back down onto the bed.

"And your mood tonight, Zack?" She asked, her hands moving slowly up and down the length of my arms, fingertips caressing my skin lightly.

"I'm feeling very needy..." I replied, leaning down to kiss her softly on the nape of her neck. "I need to kiss you, need to touch you, need to taste you..."

I pulled back from the kiss and moved to straddle her, placing my hands on either side of her shoulders, holding myself above her.

"I intend on fulfilling my every need and desire, Sandra. You'll want it more than anything and you'll beg me for more..."

zdnHEAT
zdnHEAT
3 Followers