Unlikely Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The zebra smiled gently and rested a paw in the curve of Cody's waist.

"I can keep you warm, sweet buck."

Cody's cheeks heated up and he ducked his muzzle shyly, though made no move to remove the paw, drawing Nick along with his quick pace.

"I can only hope you will."

The dorm loomed ahead and, with the buzz of beer warming his mind if not his body, the buck pushed through the door, towing Nick lightly along with him. The door closed behind and Cody turned sharply, bumping straight into a jacket that smelled softly of cologne, stretched over a muscled chest he hoped to become more familiar with.

Whinnying, the zebra dipped his muzzle a few inches to butt cutely against Cody's, lips a hair's breadth away. In hindsight, Cody would have blamed it on the alcohol but he leaned into the zebra, sliding his jacket impulsively from the equine's shoulders to cradle it in the small of his back, form pressed close. Bumping his muzzle too earnestly into Nick's nose, he mumbled an apology and was caught by a second kiss, tongues brushing intimately and raising heat to the stag's skin.

"Oh, my sweet buck..." Nick nickered when the kiss broke, paw curling possessively around Cody's cheek. "The things I could teach you...but only if you want me to."

He paused, eyes innocently hopeful.

"Would you like that...Cody?"

"Please..." The buck breathed, his lack of words saying more than his lips ever could have.

They stumbled up the stairs in each other's arms, Nick shielding Cody from all the unwanted bumps and scraps that he could. Crashing through Cody's dorm door, the zebra kicked the door shut, paws on either side of the buck's muzzle to kiss him deeply, lips parted for tongues to explore.

In the half-light of the scattered lamps glancing off the snow outside, they undressed one another, Nick struggling out of hoof-boots with a giggle that did not suit him. He kicked them aside to a spot where Cody immediately proceeded to stumble over them, falling into the zebra's arms as if the whole act was intentional. Chuckling tipsily, the buck yanked Nick's shirt up and over his head to show off his abdominals for a second time that evening, this time having the sense of mind to appreciate them. He shyly ran his paw over his abs and up to his chest, lips meeting in a brief kiss that left them moaning softly for more even as Nick took it upon himself to unzip Cody's jacket, throwing it on the floor. For once, it did not matter that his room would be a mess of clothes when there was no roommate - thankfully - to bother them. They had the whole night together, just the two of them. The thought made Cody's heart sing, warmth strumming through his chest.

With trembling fingers, Cody crouched and spread his cloven hooves apart for balance as he unbuttoned the zebra's jeans and tugged them down to his black hooves. The zebra stepped out of them and, when the buck's antlers shook too much to continue straight away, pulled Cody's threadbare t-shirt from his torso, not seeming to notice the holes. Gulping, the buck straightened, self-conscious to be so exposed, and blushed as the zebra slipped off his own boxer-briefs, semi-hard shaft springing free. To give himself something to do and distract himself from his thudding heart, Cody took a deep breath and removed his jeans and boxers in a quick motion as if doing it more swiftly would lessen the nerves.

Smiling, Nick pulled him close for a deep kiss and drew him towards the single bed with the tangled mess of comforter and bed sheets. Before they knew it, the males tumbled nude on to the bed and Cody moaned as Nick kissed down his neck to his chest, lips teasing a path over his pectorals.

"Easy..."

"Come here, buck," the zebra murmured, lips tickling Cody's ear. "Lay back and let me take good care of you, make you feel good."

Hesitating, Cody shivered and hid his muzzle against Nick's neck, his rod of stag-flesh nuzzled into the zebra's abdomen, though it was shy in appearance. Less subtly, the thick, black cock boasted by the zebra slapped his thigh as he moved, paws gentle as they guided Cody's down and invited him to simply enjoy.

"I'm not sure..." Cody blushed, paw lightly stroking the length of equine-meat pressed to his thigh. "I can't 'take' you. I've never done anything like this before." He felt stupid saying it. "You know this...frick..."

"You don't have to," Nick breathed, rolling the two of them over so that he straddled Cody's hips, their shafts pressed together. "Take me. I'm here for you to experience as you will."

Cody wrinkled his muzzle, wondering just how he was supposed to mount the zebra when he was on the bottom. He knew the fundamentals of sex and that was not how it worked...was it? He pressed his lips together as he tried to work it out. The 'mounting' partner was on top, that was it, it was. He shook his head, mind clouded as a paw worked over his cock oh so sweetly; the pleasure made it difficult to think clearly.

"But how can I... Oh..."

How it would work became clear as the zebra shifted up on to his knees and pressed the tip of Cody's flesh-coloured cock with a smooth, rounded head to his tight pucker, ropey tail flipping out of the way. He rubbed it back and forth slowly, lips parted in a breathy moan. Cody briefly wondered how he had ever been so cold in his room before when he now had what could very well have been the hottest zebra in the world preparing to ease down on his virgin cock. The presence of another fur so close did not make him want for heat and sweat gleamed over his collarbone, darkening fur. His heart pounded, blood roaring in his ears as a wave of euphoria rocked him in dizziness, every sensation enhanced.

Luck could come.

"Don't we need...something?" Cody could not force his lips and tongue to form the words.

Sucking his fingers, the zebra shook his head and pushed the digits into his tail hole with that little drop of lubrication. Though his lips twisted in a slight expression of discomfort, Nick drove them in deeper, curling up against his prostrate with a nicker of equine pleasure. Cody watched avidly, eyes wide, and groaned as the zebra ground his cock along the buck's length, pre cum smearing slickly over both hard rods. Nick's eyes burned.

"I'll make do. For you, buck. You're worth it. So very, very worth it."

Moving up, he rested a paw on Cody's chest and grasped the buck's cock, raising it so the tip nuzzled into the very entrance of his tail hole. The buck gripped the zebra's hips in trembling paws and, as the buck rocked back, pushed up into his tight tail hole. He held his breath, not knowing what to expect, and moaned as his shaft was engulfed in hot tightness, the twitching, clenching rump near overpowering. Panting heavily, the zebra slid down, anal ring spreading wider to allow Cody's shaft inside. Though moderately sized, it was more than enough to stretch the unprepared zebra and grind deliciously against his prostrate.

"Are you okay?" Nick paused halfway down Cody's shaft, expression conflicted.

"Better than okay..." The buck moaned and arched, hooves planted on the bed for leverage. "Please, don't stop."

"You control what happens, buck," Nick dropped a kiss on his lips, rolling his hips luxuriously to ease down further. "Take it as you will."

Swallowing, Cody nodded and thrust experimentally, spearing up into the zebra as he trembled, sweat matting the fur beneath his arms. The zebra grunted as he thrust, rocking in time with his clumsy motions as his tail flicked up, wildly swishing from fly to side, though he had no flies to swat away. Twisting, the buck dug his fingers into Nick's thighs and snorted, antlers knocking back against the headboard of the bed as he lost himself, instinct begging him to thrust hard, to breed and spill his seed. To the side of the bed, the carrier bags of laundry lay spilled out over the carpet and the buck chuckled breathlessly at the ridiculousness of their presence. Why had he been so worried? Then again, if he had not gone out in the snow for a wasted trip, he would never have met Nick. And Christmas Eve as it was would never have happened.

Thank God for laundry!

Rolling his head against the pillows, the deer huffed and thrust wildly, getting into the motion and ramming in until his crotch was flush with the striped zebra rump, tail dangling between his legs. The buck shuddered and gasped for breath that would not come, cock pulsing and spurting what felt like far too much pre cum into the tight passage. With every thrust in, Nick groaned and rolled his hips, arching to allow the buck in as deep as possible. Supporting himself with one muscled arm, Nick grunted and trembled, nostrils flaring dramatically to show a flash of red inside as he grew increasingly heated.

The pleasure was too much for an inexperienced buck, however, and Cody gritted his teeth, eyes narrowed as pleasure rose and rose to an uncontainable high. In the dim light of the bedroom, he took in every nuance of the zebra's motion, striving to focus on that above all else to hold off for as long as he could. His body was not to be denied and he clicked his teeth together as his hips jerked, body beyond his control.

"I'm..." Cody gasped, ears pinned back. "Mmmph... Too close... Too soon!"

Words would not come in full sentences but even on the edge of orgasm, Cody wrapped his paw around Nick's forgotten shaft, slippery with the zebra's pre cum. Grinding his cock as deep as he could, Cody did his best to pump the equine length in time with his thrusts, using the copious pre cum drooling down the thick length to smooth the path of his paw.

"Cum for me, buck," Nick whinnied, velvety lips curled back half from pleasure and half to taste the scents on the air, sex flooding his senses. "Fill me! Nice and deep, I want you, oh...I so want you."

His eyes were feverish and Cody grasped the paw that Nick was not using to support himself, winding his fingers between striped ones. The touch gave him courage and the buck panted as he anchored himself, hips thrusting as his tail twitched, a white flash beneath a rump that the zebra had watched from a distance, unnoticed and unheeded for too long before. Though it was a much sweeter treat to give himself up to the buck than to take such a soul, he knew, a sensation that swelled in the warm of his chest.

Stroking swiftly, Cody squeezed behind the flare of Nick's cock, wishing he could give the head a quick lick, just to taste what it was like, pre cum glistening on the tip. He wanted to drive the zebra over the edge at the same time that he lost control, but his own climax could be denied for no longer.

Turning his muzzle into the pillows to stifle his strangled yelp, Cody thrust like a fur gone mad, body beyond his control as he filled his partner's hole with cum, driving in as climax gripped him as if he was a snowflake in the blizzard rising outside. Nick arched as the buck ejaculated, grinding the cock buried in his rump against his prostrate, cock jumping in need. As the buck collapsed beneath him, paw working over his length, Nick tensed and neighed loudly as he too reached his peakĀ­. It was good that the dorm was deserted, not that either of them would have cared.

Flopping back on the bed, the buck groaned as his softening cock slipped from the zebra's rump with a barely audible pop. His ears twitched to catch the sound and he looked down through half-lidded eyes at his paw, covered in the zebra's cum. Blushing, he held Nick's gaze as he brought it experimentally to his lips and licked off the tiniest of tastes. His muzzle wrinkled and his ears shot up straight. As surprising as it was, the strong taste was not altogether unpleasant and Cody shyly lapped up more and more, chuffing as Nick drew in close to him to share the last drops. The zebra's tongue sensually caressed Cody's paw until not a drop of cum remained and their lips met in a kiss that tasted of masculine pleasure.

Cody's front was streaked with zebra cum, painting him with white stripes much like the culprit himself, but he could not bring himself to care as it soaked into his fur. That would be a matter for the morning. He kind of liked having the zebra's mark on him, as he had left his mark inside Nick's tail hole, cum trickling out of a hole that still needed to tighten up. Cody was a little proud of himself. The small amount of alcohol consumed had now left his head and warmth twisted sinuously about his heart. Nick stroked his back, fingers pressing and massaging muscle as the buck sighed and relaxed into him, eyes closing even as he fought to stay awake. Nick would be leaving. He could not sleep.

The zebra tightened his arms around the buck.

"Sleep well, sweet buck. Nothing lasts forever, the bad as well as the good. Rest well and dream of the moment and the moment alone."

He kissed the top of Cody's head as the buck nuzzled into the pillows, one arm tight around Nick's waist.

"Life will come better. I promise."

*

Weak winter sunlight cast a rectangle of bright across the buck's muzzle and he rolled over in bed, grumbling to evade it. With an arm flung behind his head, he murmured in half-sleep, rubbed his muzzle and blinked blearily, fighting off the day. His stomach twisted and he knew on the edge of his waking mind that it was Christmas Day and he had to face the morning after the worst best dream he had had in a long time. It had involved a zebra with a smirk on his lips and a tale to tell, while his listening ear quivered intently...

Cody sighed, warm breath huffing over his pillow. His eyes moistened behind lowered lids and the buck wrapped his arms around his torso, squeezing tightly in memory of the dream embrace he had felt so vividly. It had been such a good dream. If only he could return to dreamland. Then everything would be all right again.

Mumbling incoherently, he sat up and rubbed sleep from his eyes with the back of one paw. Stupid dreams. They always made him think that something better could happen but nothing special ever did happen, whatever he did. His lips turned down sullenly and he stared across the room at a scrap of peeling wallpaper. The only good things in life happened to those who either stumbled blindly into them or had brilliance fall into their laps.

Cody sighed and scratched his antlers. No, he would not think like that today. Maybe his luck would turn if he tried hard enough, faced another day like the zebra had told him to, just before he cupped his chin and kissed his lips so sweetly.

Nostrils flaring, the deer took in the strange scents of the room, unfamiliar in their potency as he regained a greater sense of the waking world. He dipped his muzzle to the bed sheets on the opposite side of the bed and licked his nose to better take in the scents, hardly daring to hope as his paw trembled. That was not his scent. Another prey animal had lain in his bed - scents could not lie!

On the second rickety bedside table sat a sprig of mistletoe and a simple, white envelope with a crisp edge with his name scrawled across the front.

Cody.

It had been no dream at all. Memories of the night before came rushing back one after the other and Cody blushed to think of his first time, catching sight of dried semen streaking the blue duvet, a mark of male pleasure. The buck chuckled and shook his head, smoothing the sheets flat with the palm of his paw. He had never done the laundry after all that.

But the zebra was not there. Nick was not there. Cody cast his eyes down. Had the zebra had enough of him? Had he been used? The tips of his ears tingled with heat, humiliation beating down on him as if he had become the skin of a drum. For a moment, Cody faltered, battling the voice inside that told him that no one wanted him, he would never amount to anything, it was all for nothing. The buck straightened his back, antlers held high.

No. He bolstered his resolve, that inner strength that Nick had spoken off. He was strong inside. Nick had said he was leaving. He knew this and the conclusion of his student programme was the one reason that he had left so early. Shyly, Cody ducked his muzzle down to his chest. The zebra had most likely not wanted to wake him. Or perhaps Nick was as bad at goodbyes as Cody felt he was.

Collecting the letter in one paw - to his mind, it couldn't be anything else - Cody pressed it to his chest, not yet daring to open it. That would take greater courage after at least one coffee, but he was confident that it would be found. He only needed a little time to digest the enormity of what had happened, the loss of his virginity and crying on to Nick's shoulder. The buck's tail twitched and the beginnings of a grin pulled at his black lips, a smile for Christmas Day that could not be contained by the sorrows of days past.

He looked out the window to where a fresh layer of snow blanketed the ground, pure where he had last stomped across its pristine surface. The buck beamed at the day and sprung from bed, flinging the windows open and leaning out into the cold arms of the deserted campus. For the first time in more months than he could count, the buck felt positive, letter clutched in his paw like a lucky token. Even if Nick was gone, perhaps for a very long time, he knew one thing with waking clarity.

The future was there for his taking. He brushed his lips over the envelope in a chaste kiss and broke the seal with the gleam of life in his eye. The zebra had been right. One day, he would show him that.

Merry Christmas, Nick.