Unlikely Saviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

She couldn't stop herself. Hearing the captain moaning, and seeing some so small and childish engaging in such a depraved act, made her feel hotter than ever before, with the heat concentrating in her pussy and nipples, now standing like bullets, and begging for attention. She brought her hands to them, fondling her perfect globes of pleasure, while teasing her nipples. Her pussy became wetter from the attention given to her breasts, and she could feel her juices flowing down her legs. One hand left her breast, and went to her pussy, quickly forcing three fingers inside, while her thumb played with her clit. She soon began thrusting in and out, her thumb pressing against her now hard and sensitive clit, bringing ever increasing moans from her lips. She added a forth finger and eventually her thumb too, but it wasn't enough. She wanted more inside of her.

Meanwhile, Zoey was drawing near to her orgasm. The black haired girl was fingering her expertly, all the while flicking her clit with her tongue, while the other hand switched between fondling her captain's breast and pinching the nipple, while she handled the other one. She was thrusting powerfully with three fingers, but new that it wasn't enough to get her captain off. She added a forth finger, but also knew that it still wasn't enough, and so she folded her thumb into her palm, and pushed, her fist entering her captain's moist canal, and then her wrist was engulfed by her labia. She continued pushing forward until she hit the end, which had her entire forearm inside her captain's clenching pussy.

She began to pull it out, twisting and turning as she did so to give her captain as much pleasure as possible. However this wouldn't bring her to orgasm just yet, but she was close, her moans were on the verge of cries of the orgasmic kind. The girl stopped flicking her clit, and thrust all the way in once more, before stopping completely. She slowly began to pull out, bringing little moans of pleasure and frustration from her captain, until she had just her knuckles inside. Then she grinned wickedly and, thrust forward with all the force she could muster, while at the same time biting down on her captain's begging clit. This was the moment she had worked for.

Zoey cried out as the first of many orgasms shot through her. Her pussy clenched the girl's arm almost painfully tight, all the while releasing powerful shots of her cum all around and over the girl, coating the lower half of her face and top of her torso. Her own hand shot to her clit, where she rubbed it furiously, trying to prolong the orgasm, and succeeding as squirt after squirt of her cum, shot onto the girl. It seemed to last for hours, but in reality took under a minute, for her orgasm to end. By that time the girl was dripping with bittersweet pussy juice.

This was where the dream began to get weird for her. As she came down from her orgasm, she noticed that her pussy felt almost painfully hot, more specifically her clit. She pushed the pussy juice covered girl away to look, and look she did, as her clitoris no resembled what it was supposed to be, rather it now looked like a tiny cock. It was bright red, but it's colour was rapidly turning to that of her skin tone, and while it grew, going from no longer than her middle finger, to the length of her forearm, and yet still it grew, becoming a monstrosity in it's own right. Despite the near horrifying change happening to her, Zoey had never felt more aroused than as that moment. Turning her head to see the blonde she smiled like a shark.

Meanwhile in the real world the being had entered the final stages of the addition. It had reconfigured her body to produce sperm, however she would produce far more in a single shot than any human or even animal could ever achieve, making the fluid as thick as jelly, if not thicker. Next it increased the pleasure she would receive when using it, wanting it's host to enjoy the process, and want to do it, rather than feeling like it had no choice in the matter, though it didn't of course. Finally it finished, with the appendage measuring, when erect, 21'' in length, 3'' in girth, and 10'' in length, and 1.5'' in girth when flaccid. When erect the being's own substance would fill it, so that the host wouldn't become anaemic from sudden blood loss.

In the dream Zoey's cock was fully formed and easily longer than her torso. She didn't waste anytime and quickly told the tall blonde to get on all fours, and raise her ass in the air, showing off her swollen pussy lips, and the moisture trailing down the insides of her thighs. Aiming, Zoey quickly pressed the first three inches into her subordinate, who cried out in pleasure and pain from the hard penetration and from the incredible girth stretching her pussy taut around it. Her captain didn't waste anymore time allowing her to adjust, she pulled out an inch, and then thrust forward powerfully, forcing nine more inches into her, before reaching the end of her pussy, eliciting a pleasured cry of pain from her bee stung lips.

"There's more where that came from." Zoey stated then added under her breath, "Much, much more." With that she pushed forward and pierced the blonde's cervix.

Zoey bolted up right in her bed, breathing heavily and feeling her sheets were damp, particularly around her crotch area.

"Damn it," She groaned, "Just a dream." She looked around, despite being unable to see due to the minuscule amount of light provided by the break of dawn. She reached out and turned on her bedside light, while throwing off her soaked sheets. She screamed in complete shock.

"What the hell is that!?" She looked in total awe and terror, at the massive phallus rising from her crotch. It was the biggest phallic shaped thing she had ever seen.

After calming down she reached down and felt the stiff shaft. Her moan was one of ecstasy. Nothing could stop her then, her hand wrapped around as much of the immense girth as it could, before flying up the incredible length, and stroking the head, so sensitive that she cried out in pleasure. Without thinking her other hand joined the fray, as she used one to stroke and squeeze the head, the other traversed the pillar of fuck meat that was her cock. Pre-cum flowed freely now, pouring down it's length and allowing her to speed up her motions. She could feel something begin to clench within her now.

Going harder and faster she felt a heat boil within. Instinctively she knew it was her orgasm, and that, if the size was anything to go by, the amount of cum produced would be litres, possibly gallons. Crying out in ecstasy, she felt the orgasm spread from her gut to her cock and pussy, cumming from both of her sexual organs at once. She was right about the amount. The first shot from her cock was powerful enough to reach the ceiling, easily three feet above it. The next was somewhat weaker, barely missing the roof and falling back to her. She couldn't stop screaming her orgasm to the world, despite her certainty that the neighbours could hear, she didn't care, all the she wanted was more pleasure. More was what she got.

A well timed poke into her new piss-hole, brought on a blast of cum that seemed to flow continuously. She couldn't stop having spasms, sending her cum flying everywhere, the ceiling, the walls, and her, coating all in a layer of thick, viscous semen. After what felt like hours, but was perhaps one minute, her orgasm seemed to fade, her cock only leaking a small stream of sperm. Zoey laid there, panting from the ecstasy she had experienced, while taking in the sights and smells her orgasm had created. Despite the powerful orgasm her cock stood like a column.

One hour later... After cumming again, five times in fact, her cock finally deflated.

"This... is fantastic!" She stated smiling like a fool.

(June 15th -- 2014)

Zoey was now 24. Upon receiving her cock at age 18, she had gone on to masturbate, seemingly non-stop for months on end, however she somehow managed to gain some control, now only masturbating non-stop once returning home. She hadn't used it on anyone, knowing that no woman, nor male, would want it, though the need never truly came to her. Why would it? When masturbating felt so good.

However now she was starting to feel horny almost constantly. Walking down the street and seeing a woman, any woman who was 18 or above seemed to make her cock harden, and she would have to rush back to her apartment before anyone noticed, not only that but she had become obsessed with breeding, watching documentaries, porn featuring pregnant women, or even some hentai where they were impregnated. What was happening to her?

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers
12