Unliving Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larya giggled, completely lost. As submissive as she was, she knew she was one of the best around when it came to pleasing either gender. She played with her mistress's sex like a pianist playing the piano.

"Yes!" the ghoul cried. "You will service—oh, serve me! You will serve Him! Oh, yesssss..."

Larya felt the fingers in her own cunt. They kept her from thinking, and she liked it that way.

"Oh...nnn..." The ghoul started struggling now. "Get off! Stand, slut!"

The fingers were still in Larya, rubbing her clit ceaselessly. The slut did what she was told.

The redhead glanced back, and Larya dimly stared at her pretty, shiny red eyes. Whatever was happening behind the redhead was unimportant, Larya knew, when her mistress had...such...pretty...eyessss...

"Get on your knees," the ghoul hissed, looking satisfied with whatever she'd been looking at—but even more satisfied with what she was looking at now.

The slut did what she was told, and the fingers popped out of her pussy. She mewled pathetically.

"Quiet, mortal," the redhead sneered. "You are through thinking. You have been fucked like you have never before been fucked, and now you'll lick me out like a good slut."

Larya stared up at the red-haired woman. Something...was wrong...

"Now." The redhead put her hands on the back of Larya's head, pulling her by her dark locks toward her juicy slit. Larya inhaled, smelling peaches and cinnamon. "You will take our taint. We will spread, and grow strong. You are mine forever."

"yesss..." Larya whimpered, leaning close to taste her captor at last...

~~~~

Snatch lay helplessly on his back. The dark-haired girl held his legs down as the blonde held his arms above his head, kissing them tenderly like they were some delicacy.

Which they probably would be soon. But the raven-haired woman's constant ministrations to his balls were making it hard to concentrate on that problem.

"Come, now," the blonde hissed "You cannot resist."

The other gorgeous girl shifted, getting off his legs, moaning loudly. Even as she licked his crotch, her hands crept down to beneath her waist. He watched with morbid fascination as she began touching herself, even at this moment of greatest vulnerability.

Hearing a moan from inside the shack, he took a deep breath. "No..." he gasped, as the dark-haired ghoul's tongue worked up towards his manhood, "...no..."

"Yessss." The blonde and brunette both hissed. They tittered, anticipating the feast. The brunette's long, almost tentacle-like tongue slowly wrapped around his bitterly teased cock. Her mouth began to close around it.

"...but I don't have to when you're so fucking stupid." His legs sprang up and wrapped around the dark-haired ghoul's neck.

"Mm—aah! No!" The ghoul released his cock, hands flying to her throat. "You...you mustn't—"

He twisted his thighs, breaking her neck, and she slumped to the ground.

Taking advantage of the blonde's surprise, he yanked out of her grip and stumbled to his feet. She looked oddly stricken by her sister's death.

He quickly picked up his scythe to end her misery.

"Stop."

He stopped. His cock had suddenly become almost painfully hard. He looked over the kneeling blonde.

The red-haired ghoul had turned to look back at him. Her bright eyes bore into him.

She smiled. "Poor, foolish mortal. You want so badly to live, but you came here, ripened by my young sister, to save this one?" She gestured to Larya, who knelt behind her, waiting. "She is a worthless slut. Just another horny harlot."

Snatch shook. "Look...who's..."

"Do not finish that sentence." The redhead smiled. "I, too, am worthless. I serve Him. We all do. And so will this brainless whore when I have taken her."

Snatch forced himself to look down. The blonde was smiling again. Slowly, she leaned forward. His cock jutted out treacherously.

"Chosen," he heard someone say. He looked up. Looking surprised, the redhead also turned.

Larya was kneeling, her eyes glazed over, but she slurred out the words anyways. "A...Chosen...found you. Prob'by scout. He...Converted a ghoul."

Despite his terror—and paralysis—Snatch's jaw dropped. "That idiot. That stupid, insane idiot."

"Mm." The redhead seemed to be even more aroused now. Her eyes half-closed. "Chosen...yes...we serve them. We...know our place...oh, gods, I need licking!"

Snatch felt the blonde's tongue slowly work up and down his shaft, savoring it. He risked a glance down, confirming his impending doom, and let out a gasp. "You—agh—killed him. Ohh..."

"I serve..." the redhead moaned, "...we serve eternally...oh, GODS, TASTE ME, SLUT!" She turned and grasped for Larya to force her to—

Larya was gone.

Even as the tongue started working faster, Snatch blinked. The redhead looked around, panting from her lust. "What are you..."

From the side, a plain-looking wooden staff jutted out and tapped the redhead on the shoulder. She gasped. "You—wha—"

Suddenly, her red eyes developed pupils. The black expanded, filling her eyes with inky void. She looked up at the ceiling, letting out a horrific scream.

Green fire blasted out of her mouth.

Instantly, the fire surrounded the ghoul in fearful spirals, burning her pale flesh wherever it touched. The flames split to form a double-helix, utterly obscuring her from sight within the emerald pyre. Only her scream remained, shrill and foul—beyond human, beyond animal. The scream persisted long after the fire died and the charred remains fell to the ground. Indeed, hundreds of years from then, the scream would still be heard on occasion by particularly gifted seers.

The other ghoul jerked away from Snatch, her eyes turning black as well. She turned to run. Larya stepped into view, raised the staff, and fired from it a ray of green fire. The ghoul dove behind a boulder.

At first, Snatch thought she'd dodged. Then there came another scream, and a pillar green flame rose up from behind the boulder.

By the time the green fire faded, his paralysis was gone. He staggered.

"Hi, Snatch," Larya said, still looking a bit dazed. "Your penis's larger than I remembered."

Flushing, Snatch pulled his pants up. "Shut up, you moron."

They both were silent a moment.

"Snatch," Larya said, her tone flat, "the Chosen Commander sent men past the Evergreen Forest."

"We did hear the rangers were compromised."

"Still..." Larya leaned heavy upon her staff, eying the redhead's burnt corpse, "...to try and...and infect ghouls." Her tone still had the curious flatness to it, though it seemed to be wavering slightly. "What kind of madman would deal with something so awful?"

"You seemed to enjoy it."

Immediately, Snatch regretted his words. Larya looked up at him, eyes flooding with tears. "Uh—"

The naked druidess dove towards him, wrapping her arms around his chest and burying her face in his shoulder. She started bawling. "Snatch, they—they killed so many people! They're undead! Druids are supposed to hunt undead! And I...oh, gods, Snatch, I...I..."

Profoundly uncomfortable, Snatch patted Larya on the head a few times.

At last, her sobs subsided, and she pulled away. He gave a reflexive sigh of relief.

The druidess smiled weakly at that. "Gods, Snatch, you really are bad with people."

Snatch shrugged. "I'm amazing with people. Find me a man who says he can cut folks in half quicker than me, and I'll show you two halves of a liar."

Larya gave a little laugh. She turned and started getting dressed. "Come on. We've got to make for the Standing Stones."

"The Standing Stones?" Snatch grimaced. "I know you miss your druid friends, but we've already been hired by the 'Goddess' and Yillit, remember? They want us to help with the Chosen, and especially after this..."

"Snatch..." Larya looked up at him sadly. "I really just have to go, okay?"

Snatch frowned.

He and Larya had been through a lot together. Literally, counting the time they'd been swallowed whole by a giant worm. He could tell when he knew something he didn't know.

He sighed. "Alright. We'll stop by the Stones. I've gotta get a stupid kid to her uncle, anyways, and away from you before she learns more than she aught know at her age."

Larya immediately brightened. "Great! Let's get moving!"

They headed off towards the bridge.

"You know," Snatch remarked, "it was nice to see you like that."

"Huh?" Larya looked at him, head cocking.

He shrugged, giving a rare smile. "Killing the ghouls. I'd almost forgotten you're the 'brawn' of our team."

She perked up. "We're a team?"

"Oh, gods." Snatch covered his face with his palm. "Forget I said that. Forget I said that!"

"Nope!" Larya pranced ahead. "We're a team! To the bitter end, Snatch!"

"Madgirl!" he shouted. "Demented druid! We are not a team, we are—damn it!"

~~~~

Roughly a month later, Snatch would find himself at the entrance to the Evergreen Forest.

And by then, he would be alone.

~~~

Goblin's Note: Phew! Remind me never to include a kid in a story like this again—it was way too hard to keep scenes that had her in them "kid-friendly". Poor Rei. XD

Anyways, that concludes Unliving Lust! A short li'l trilogy, but I hope you all had fun.

Unliving Lust was one of many stories to be told about Snatch's and Larya's misadventures. For the next update, I can turn to one of those and start a new short series, or go back to Evergreen, or back to Exposed. Thoughts? :)

12