Unlocking the Wife Through Hypnosis

Story Info
Hypnotic tapes prove unexpectedly effective.
2.2k words
4.41
150.7k
143

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordartist
wordartist
270 Followers

Man is my wife hot. After all of these years, she was still in great shape with the ass of a 20 year old. Not only did she look good, but she was great in bed. Perhaps the best thing was the way she orgasms. There is simply no better feeling than the way her pussy grabs at my dick when she is in the throes of an orgasm. You would think that would be enough, but unfortunately for my wife I am a bit of a deviant. I was always trying to push her into trying kinkier things. Sometimes she would try it, but a lot of times I was simply too much for her.

I had tried everything I could to get her to experiment with outdoor sex, girl on girl, and threesomes, but she kept saying no. Finally, I got an idea, a really good idea that worked beyond all my expectations. Here is the story of how my wife became the slut of which I had always dreamed.

I had been trying to come up with a way to make things hot when I finally came upon the idea of hypnosis. Now it isn't like you think. I don't think there was any chance that I could hypnotize my wife. I did however have a way of getting it done. You see my wife had used some hypnosis tapes to relieve pain during childbirth. It seemed pretty wacko, but it actually worked. I figured that if it could program her to not feel pain during childbirth, then it could certainly work for what I had in mind. She had been experiences some pain relative to a recent surgery, and I had my opening.

"Kath, I think I have a way for you to get some sleep and hopefully relief from the pain you are feeling."

She responded by saying, "What do you mean? There is nothing that can help but time and rest, and it is hard to get any of that."

"Remember when we were having our children and you used the hypnosis tapes?"

She thought for a moment then asked, "Of course I remember, but what does that have to do with this?"

I tried to contain my excitement as I responded, "Every time you listened to those tapes you were out cold in the first ten minutes. You could not even tell me what they said, but you slept like a rock and managed childbirth. I would say they could help a lot here."

She looked doubtful, but she replied, "I guess I don't have anything to lose. I'll give it a try."

What she did not know was that I had been recording over the tape with a hypnotic message of my own. Once she was about an hour into the tape and sound asleep, the programming would begin. Like I mentioned, I don't think I could hypnotize her myself, but she would already be in a highly suggestive state. My plan was to start by breaking down a few small walls, and see where it went.

My first recording repeated the following items over and over again.

"You are completely relaxed. The only sound you can here is my voice. You are drifting deeper into sleep. You have always loved the taste of cock. When you hear the word butterfinger, you will start to feel aroused. You won't know why, but you will feel empty without something to suck on. You will want a cock in your mouth so badly that you will do anything to get it. It will taste so good that you will suck and suck on it. Each time you take it into the back of your throat it will feel like it is rubbing on your clit. It will bring you close to release, but you won't quite be able to cum. You will be desperate to feel cum dripping down your throat. It will make you crazy to get it. When it finally happens, your pussy will be on fire and you will fall into an incredibly strong orgasm yourself. Once you are done, you will put everything away, and return to whatever conversation you have had. You will vaguely remember it all, but it will feel like a dream to you. You will feel satisfied, but you won't really know if it happened for real."

I had no idea if it would work, but I figured it was worth a try. I could modify the recording to improve the results if it did not work out properly. Now, I would let her listen to it for a few days, and let the programming begin.

Each night she placed the headphones on, and she went to sleep. It clearly was helping her sleep, and it was gradually relieving her pain too. I made a mental note that if the tape worked I would need to put a hook in it to make her want to keep listening to them to get to sleep. Otherwise as her pain ended, I would lose the opportunity to continue her programming.

Anyways, after waiting a few days, I figured I would give it a try. I wanted to make sure that it would be awesome, so I actually decided to try it after we had sex this weekend. That way I would last a long time and get to take full advantage of it. It was going to be a fun weekend anyways as we were having one of my buddies over to watch the football game. After the game I could celebrate with some great sex and a blow job. What a great day it would be!

My buddy Scott arrived at around 3:00 for the 4:00 game. We were hanging out drinking a few brews and waiting for the kick off. Shortly after the game started, I left them in the room while I went to the bathroom. I was walking down the hallway to the bathroom when Scott and my wife started screaming at the TV. I wasn't sure what was happening, but it must be good. Suddenly they let out a groan, and I heard Scott shout at the TV, "Catch the damn ball butterfingers!" Oh no! I wondered if that was going to be a problem. Nah, I figured it can't possibly have worked that well. I kept walking down the hallway to the bathroom.

As I was walking down the hall I heard Scott say, "Kath, what has gotten into you? What if Frank comes back? You need to stop!"

Kathy answered back pleading, "Just let me suck it a little bit Scott? Please just a little bit? Oh my god Scott, it is so big. Please let me mmmpphhh!"

I snuck to the end of the hallway to see the most erotic sight I had ever seen. Scott was standing next to his chair, and my wife Kathy was on her knees in front of him. She was licking and sucking at his dick over and over. It was at this moment that I knew I had hit the gold mine in programming. A bunch of thoughts raced through my head. First, I needed to be more careful with the trigger words and resulting commands. Second, this was going to be fucking awesome. Hell, I was just hoping for a better blowjob to start with, and here was my wife on her knees begging to suck another man's cock. He was actually still trying to hold her back, but she would not be denied. She was clearly crazy for cock, and had to have his in her mouth right now. It occurred to me that based on her programming , I probably could not stop her even if I wanted to.

She reached around his back and pulled him closer. She gripped his cock at the base, and put the head deep back into her throat. She started moaning around his cock the moment it hit her throat. Now I am above average in size, but Scott was even a little bigger than I was. The amazing thing is that she did not even seem to gag when it hit the back of her throat. She started slurping noisily as she went up and down the shaft from the base to the tip. Every time Scott's cock hit the back of her throat, she moaned and moaned. She was getting off without even having to touch herself. God damn she looked good! Scott was still trying to hold her of halfheartedly, but his dick was doing the talking now. He clearly was giving up on stopping this.

He gave it one last attempt by saying, "Kath, we really need to stop this now. This isn't right. If Frank walked in now he would ..." He was trying to protest, but he simply let out a groan and stopped talking. Kathy grabbed his balls and started squeezing and massaging them while she sucked on his cock. The head of the shaft would come almost all the way out, and then he would moan as she sucked him back in. She was using her tongue to rub the bottom of his cock over and over again. It is amazing how good she is at sucking dick.

It is funny, but despite my fantasies, I was not sure how I would feel about my wife being with another guy. Based on my hard on, I would have to say that I felt pretty good about it. Scott could not see me from where I was standing, and my wife was in a state where she could notice me even if she tried. I decided to get myself a little relief, and pulled out my dick and started stroking it. Man this was hot!

She kept on stroking his balls and sucking his cock in and out. Every time she deep throated him she let out a long low humming noise. Over and over her lips ran up and down the veiny shaft of his cock. She kept on sucking and squeezing for all she was worth. She always looked hot sucking my cock, but to see her with Scott stretching her lips out was just an amazing sight. Scott started to really get into it, and he grabbed her head tightly. He had been a fairly passive until now, but he simply could not take it anymore. He started pounding his cock in and out of her mouth. Every time he bottomed out Kathy would start to squirm and moan again. He still did not understand what was going on, but he had finally made the connection. He drove his cock all the way in until his balls were resting on her chin. He held her there firmly and just let the feeling roll over him. She was squirming over and over again desperate for release. After a few minutes of this, he pulled his dick all the way out of her mouth. She looked like a baby that had lost its bottle. She just kept her mouth wide open and kept trying to get it back in her mouth. He smacked his dick across her lips and face a few times, and then drove it back between her lips with a pop. It was clear that he was getting close to the edge as he started to shake with each thrust. Meanwhile, I was stroking my own cock for all it was worth, and I was getting close to cumming myself.

Scott had been quiet for a while, but started to get louder and louder. He finally shouted out, "Kath! You had better pull off! I am about to cum in your mouth if you don't stop."

When she heard this, she got frantic. She drove her lips down to the base of his cock, and held it there with her nose pressed up to his pubic hairs. She started a low pitched hum around his cock that grew louder as she held his cock all the way in the back of her throat. She kept squeezing his balls while she moaned and sucked. Suddenly, he grabbed her head again in both hands and his dick started pulsing.

"God Kath, I am cumming...Oh man what a great little cock sucker you are. Keep it up baby. Suck every drop of it you sexy bitch."

Kathy just moaned and moaned. If he had not been holding her head tight, I think she might have collapsed from the strength of her orgasm. She just kept sucking and swallowing. The whole time she was sobbing around his cock as the orgasm ran through her.

Almost as quickly as it started, it was over. I looked down and realized that I had come all over the hallway wall. I snuck back down the hallway, and when I returned, everything was almost back to normal. My wife was sitting watching the TV. She had a peaceful look on her face, and she was just starting to watch the game again. Scott was sitting there dazed. He barely registered what was on the TV. He was just staring blankly ahead with a stupidly guilty look on his face. I could tell that I was going to have to talk to him once my wife left the room.

My conversations with Scott, what happens the rest of the day, and the next step in my sexy slutty wife's programming are all stories for another day.

wordartist
wordartist
270 Followers