Unlocking the Wife Through Hypnosis Ch. 03

Story Info
I listen as my hypnotized wife is taken without my consent.
4.2k words
4.55
141.5k
85

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordartist
wordartist
270 Followers

If you have read my first two stories about hypnotizing my wife, you probably already realize that I had not really thought through the process. I had not only accidently set my wife up to suck my best friend's cock, but I then pushed it by letting my best friend fuck her while she was sucking my cock. You would think that the power of hypnotizing my wife would have made me more cautious. Unfortunately, I was already hooked on the possibilities.

If you recall, I had warned my best friend that I was going to remove the hook I had placed in my wife's subconscious. This was to make sure that he could not take advantage of her again without my permission. Deprogramming her was definitely a priority, but I figured it could wait a few days while I explored the next step in my wife's programming. You see, I had continued to read up on hypnosis. I realized that the hypnobirthing tapes had been a great way to get started. The only problem was that they were going to get slow and tedious as I tried to work through all the ideas I had in my deviant mind. After reading, I realized that what I really needed was a trigger word by which I could put her into a deeper and deeper hypnotic trance. Then, I could do the programming anytime day or night.

Once I had my new plan, I set out to put it in motion. I once again recorded over her tape approximately an hour into the hypnotic process. By then my wife was always deeply asleep, and virtually unable to wake up. I placed within my portion of the tape suggestions about relaxation. I attempted to open her mind to surrendering control. I made sure that she was instructed that only my voice could put her into a trance as I had already learned that lesson. Finally, I worked on the falling sensation she would get each time I repeated the key word to her. She would sink further and further into the sea of colors her tape had originally described. She would only want to listen to and please the voice that was bringing her into this wonderful world filled with colors. Once I had recorded the tape, it was a simple matter to replace her current tape with the new one.

Now, it was a matter of waiting. I had chosen the keyword phrase "slipping into colors" to make sure it was a phrase I would not accidently say. As I mentioned, I really had no business attempting hypnosis, so I figured like last time I would wait about a week before trying the keyword. I wanted to make sure that it worked. Not knowing exactly how it worked made me worry that she might be aware if I triggered the programming too early.

Anyways, while I was waiting for the programming to take hold, I went about my typical days. On Wednesday is when things got a little bit screwy. You see I was at work, and I had been thinking about sex with my wife all morning. I have to admit that I had already taken advantage of a couple additional deep throating sessions with my wife since the weekend. The thought of progressing with her programming was simply more than I could take. I was thinking about this weekend for about the twentieth time that day when my wife called me at work.

She said to me, "Hey, baby. How is work going today?"

I responded, "Not bad sexy, but I am having trouble getting any work done."

She asked, "Why is that? Can't stop thinking about me can you? I called because I can't stop thinking about you. I am so horny baby. We haven't fucked in days."

I thought to myself, "Shit! I hadn't considered that. She had only a vague dreamlike recollection of her orgasms and blow jobs. To her we hadn't had sex in several days." I quickly recovered, and I said, "Don't worry you sexy little slut. I promise you I won't let you down this weekend."

Just as I replied, I thought I heard the doorbell ring. She quickly said, "One second honey. It looks like Scott and James are at the door." As she said it I could hear her setting down the phone as she said, "I'll go see what they want."

Shit. I bet I knew what they wanted. Unfortunately, she had already set the phone on the counter. Even if she were still on the phone, I was trapped. What was I going to do, tell her that I had programmed her to deep throat on command? I was simply going to have to listen to what happened. The first time with Scott was an accident, but this time he was going to deliberately exploit the situation. Essentially, I was about to hear my wife be raped over the phone, and there was nothing I could about it. I wasn't sure how I was going to get even with him, but you can bet it would relate to his desire to hypnotize his own wife using my tapes.

Anyways, the sound was a bit muffled, but I could hear well enough to hear my wife greet them as they came to the door. She said, "Hi Scott. Hi James. Frank isn't here right now, so what do you guys need."

Scott replied, "We just came over to drop off some tools that I had borrowed from Frank last week. They are kind of heavy, so why don't you let me carry them into the house. I can take them down to the basement for you so they won't make a big mess."

She actually paused for a moment before she finally said, "Okay Scott. Come on and bring the tools back into the basement."

Scott must have been concerned as to whether the programming was still in effect because he did not simply blurt out the trigger word. Instead must have walked in and dropped a tool. I heard a crash, and then I heard him say, "Damn it! Sorry Kath. I am just a stupid butterfinger."

Shit, he had said the word. I couldn't hear much, as everything went pretty quiet for a moment. Then I heard Kathy say, "Scott, please let me suck it. I need to suck on your cock so bad. Make James go away, so that I can suck that big cock of yours down my throat."

Scott replied, "Wait a minute Kath. I am not sure I want you to suck my cock. I just came here to drop off tools. That would be wrong Kathy. Frank is my best friend."

Mother fucker! I'll show you best friend when I get ahold of your wife you bastard.

Kathy clearly paused for a minute, and then in desperation cried out, "Please Scott. I don't know why, but I need it so bad. I just have to have your cock in my mouth. Please let me suck it. I'll do anything Scott. Please just let me suck it for a little bit."

Scott replied, "Well Kath, I may be willing to help you out, but what about James here? What is he supposed to do while you are sucking me off?"

Kathy sounded frantic now, "Scott. Please. Just do it now. Please just let go of your belt so that I can get at your cock. Please let me suck it now. Who cares about James? He can watch if he wants."

Scott chuckled and said, "Sorry Kathy, but it is not happening. If you want to suck my dick, you are going to have to let James join in the fun. Take off your clothes Kathy, or I am going to leave right now."

She must have hesitated, because I heard him say, "Very well Kathy. If you aren't prepared to be a good little slut, then we are just going to leave now."

I heard some rustling, which must have been her quickly taking off her clothes. "All right Scott. I am naked now. Quick, let me see that cock of yours now."

James finally spoke up for the first time. He said, "Kathy, I am not here to watch. I am here to fuck you while you suck Scott off. You are a hot little bitch, and I am going to love driving my dick into that sopping wet pussy of yours. Come over here and take my cock out to get it ready for you."

She must have because I heard her moving around, and then I heard her gasp and say, "Oh my god James! I don't think I can take that thing. It is too huge. Please let me just jack you off."

He laughed, and said, "Don't worry Kathy. As hot as you are right now, I am sure you can take every inch of it. Hell, you will probably be begging for more."

It was right around this point that the phone must have run out of battery power, because the line disconnected. I was so horny, and so pissed that I couldn't wait to get home and sort this thing out. I had to clean up a few items, and then about an hour later I rushed home to see what I could do to piece the rest together. I have to tell you that as mad as I was, I was also as hard as a rock. I am pretty sure that if Kathy looked at me funny when I got home, I would have cum in my pants. Shit, I was feeling about as conflicted as could be.

Anyways, I drove all the way home thinking about what to do. When I arrived, Scott and James had clearly already left. I walked in the door, and shouted out, "Surprise baby! I am home early."

Kathy came walking out with a kind of disoriented but content look on her face, and said, "I am so glad you are back baby. All I could think about today was sex. I need you so bad baby. Let's fuck right now."

I could hardly contain myself, but I was still curious as to whether I could get more information from her. I asked, "What has gotten into you Kathy? Why are you so horned up all the sudden?"

She got a slightly panicked look on her face, and she started to tear up a little.

I asked her, "What is the matter baby? You can tell me anything. I promise I won't get mad."

She gave a slightly strangled sob, and said, "Oh Frank! I don't know what has gotten into me. All I can think about is sucking cock lately. Scott came over today, and I can barely remember what he said. Promise me you won't be mad at me...please promise?"

Oh shit. She might actually remember what happened. All I could think was the jig is up. Finally, I said, "You know you can tell me anything. I promise I won't be mad. You might even be surprised as to how I feel about things."

She took a deep breath and then blurted out, "I have been having the weirdest sex dreams lately. Scott and James came over today, and I barely heard a word they said. I had the wildest sex dream I have ever had."

Hmmm! Maybe I was still safe, but curiosity was killing me. "Tell me about it sexy. It was only a dream, so what harm could there be."

Then she started talking and it allowed me to fill in the details. "I was waiting for Scott and James to take your tools into the basement, and I started daydreaming about Scott. All I could think about was how great his cock would taste. I can't explain it, but in my dream it was all I could think about. I barely even noticed James, but I started begging Scott to let me suck his cock. The dream was particularly hot because I felt like I had no control over myself. I wanted it so badly that I agreed to fuck James if Scott would just let me suck his dick. It was scary because the dream felt so real. It was all a little hazy, so I can't remember exactly what was said, but I can remember all of the action like it really happened."

It was about now that I realized my cock was standing straight up and hard as a rock. She looked down at my cock and timidly said, "Does this story make you horny?"

All I could do was let out a little strangled gasp and nod my head. I finally whispered, "Please tell me the rest of your dream?"

She continued the story, "James was huge in my dream. He had to be at least ten inches. I crawled over to him and pulled his dick out of his pants. I think I actually begged him not to fuck me because I was worried he might tear me apart with that monster of his. Anyways, he made me get down on all fours, and then he nudged the head up against my pussy. I was so wet that I was dripping all over the head of his cock and onto the floor. He pushed the head up against my pussy, and started to slide it back and forth over my clit. Oh my god! The head was huge, and it was snug in between my pussy lips. He grabbed ahold of my hips, and he started to push really hard. Suddenly I felt a pop, and his head pushed past my lips and into my warm wet hole. It was so hot. I was trembling. It was at that moment that Scott came up to me with his cock out, and told me that it was time for me to suck his dick. As good as the monster cock in my pussy felt, the dick in my mouth was even better. I can't explain it, but it felt like my mouth was connected to my pussy by electric wires."

It was about now that I realized I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my cock out, and while she continued to tell the story, she began to stroke my throbbing dick. Unfortunately, the moment she grabbed it, I came all over. I must have shot three feet in the air as my cock pulsed in her hand. She looked at me amazed and said, "Does this story really turn you on that much? I hope you realize that this isn't going to get you out of fucking the shit out of me. I need your dick in me in the worst way."

I groaned and replied, "Don't worry slut. I'll be ready for you again in a few minutes. First, finish the story about your dream."

She started looking a bit impatient, but she continued, "Scott started jamming his cock down my throat. It was amazing because I was able to take it all the way down without gagging. I was sucking hard on his cock, and pulling at his balls the whole time. Meanwhile, James seemed to feel like he had waited long enough, and he started sawing that monster dick in and out of my poor little pussy. It felt really good as it stretched me out. I could only imagine that it looked like someone was stuffing a baseball bat into my dripping wet hole. While he was fucking me I realized that I just had to have Scott in my throat. It was weird because I love sucking your cock, but I have always struggled with deep throating. Every time I sucked Scott into my throat, I would hold him there for a while and my pussy would feel like it was on fire. I just had to have it. I have never wanted to have sex with two guys, but the dream was out of this world. They just kept on screwing me. James would shove his dick into me and shove me forward. When I was all the way forward, Scott's cock would slide down my throat. Over and over again I kept feeling tremors through my whole body. As amazing as the dream was, it was also a bit bizarre. In my dream no matter how hard James fucked me, I could not cum. It felt amazing, but I simply could not cum. Every time Scott jammed his cock down my throat, I would start spasming on James' cock."

She looked over at me, and realized that I was once again sporting a huge hard one. I told her, "Why don't you finish that story while I fuck you like you have been begging for?"

She let out a moan, and she said, "Oh, thank god! I have been having all these sex dreams lately, and it has left me so horny baby. Please let's get started right now."

With that she crawled over to me and wiggled that hot ass of hers in my face. She pulled down her sexy little shorts, and stood in front of me with her ass in my face. Man was she wet. It looked like her panties and shorts were soaked clear through. I hooked the sides of her panties, and pulled them down slowly. I was savoring the smell of her dripping wet pussy, and could not control myself. I pulled her back by her hips, and buried my tongue in her snatch. Man she tasted good. I immediately started lapping up her juices as I buried my tongue in between her sweet succulent lips. She started grinding back into my face and trembling. She had clearly gotten herself all worked up telling me the story because she was already on the verge of a powerful orgasm. She started moaning, and saying, "Oh! Oh shit! God Frank, my pussy is on fire baby. Please keep licking me. Oh man I am so fucking hot right now!"

I certainly did not want to let my hot little slut down, so I kept nibbling at her pussy lips, and tonguing her clit. She was dripping as fast as I could lap it up. Finally, I grabbed her hips tightly, and plunged my tongue way up into her hot little hole. While I did this, I reached around her and started fingering her clit. She started babbling almost incoherently, and I had to hold her up while she came. She just kept blurting out, "Please...Oh god...Keep on licking me...oh...I'm cumming baby, so please don't stop." She finally let out a loud groan, and then a high pitched scream, and gushed sweet sticky liquid all over my face. I had to hold her up because her legs could no longer support her weight. I lowered her to the floor on all fours, and then I moved up in behind her. My cock was so hard that I just couldn't take it anymore. She looked behind her, and reached for my cock and balls. She grabbed the head of my cock, and lined it up with her pussy lips which were still dripping everywhere. Suddenly, she lunged back towards me, and drove my cock into her in one stroke. Fuck, she was hotter than I had ever seen her. I grabbed her hips, and stopped her. She looked back at me questioningly, and I said, "I want you to finish the story while I fuck you. I want to cum in you while you tell me about this hot dream you had of a double team."

She was panting, and groaned out, "Okay baby, but it was only a dream. It would never actually happen like that."

I drove my cock into her, and as she moaned I said, "I know baby, but it is a hot dream. Tell me the rest of the story."

She started pushing back at me in a slow rhythmic motion, and then she started saying, "James was pounding my poor little pussy for all it was worth. I can't remember what they were saying, but for some reason James had to finish first. He kept sawing that log in and out of my pussy. Scott kept on bottoming the head of his cock on my throat. Every time he did James would moan as my pussy pulsed and grabbed his cock. Finally, he started to push really hard and fast into me. He suddenly pulled out, and started cumming all over my back. I don't know how he really feels about me, but in my dream he must have liked me because it felt like he dumped a gallon of cum on my back. Funny thing is, I did not even miss his cock. Scott felt so good in my throat, so I just kept sucking at him."

As she told me the story, she kept pushing back into me. I was looking down the whole time and watching her lips pull and tug at my cock. Every time I bottomed out it felt amazing. She would grind back into me for a minute or two, and then her lips would start pulling at my dick as she pulled back out. Once she had only the head wedged into her opening, she would slowly push back onto my cock. I was groaning as I told her, "Go ahead and finish the story baby. Keep fucking me with that silky smooth pussy of yours, and finish the story."

She looked back at me again with a gleam in her eye and told me, "Scott kept on plunging his dick down my throat, while James cleaned me up. Eventually Scott pulled his dick out and held it in front of me. I felt so empty that I started begging him to put it back in my mouth. He started laughing at me, and then he started rubbing his dick all over my face. I can't remember most of what was said during the dream, but I think he said he should just leave me that way begging to suck cock. Either way I started pleading with him, and he started smacking my face with his big dick. Finally, I got my hands on it, and pulled him towards me so that I could get his dick back in my throat. I held him there for as long as he would let me. Eventually, I started writhing on the floor as I held his dick down in my throat. I think he liked how it felt as I groaned around his cock, because he grabbed my head, and started telling me over and over again what a hot little cock sucker I was. Finally, he started shooting his load down my throat, and I came so hard I think I passed out in my dream. Either way, once I snapped out of it, I realized I was standing in the middle of the room with my mouth hanging open, and James and Scott were just staring at me. They asked me if I was okay, and I was obviously too embarrassed to tell them what was really wrong. They seemed relieved, and then they excused themselves and left."

As she finished the story she started fucking back into me really hard. Her ass kept slapping back into my stomach as she ground her pussy all the way down to the base of my cock. I reached around her and started fingering her clit, and I started fucking her really hard. She became frantic. Desperate even as she kept hunching back into me.

wordartist
wordartist
270 Followers
12