Unloved Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark's sister is next.
5.9k words
4.59
65.9k
94
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers

Monica Makes A Choice.

By the time she got home, the idea of confronting her daughters had her frowning. She wished she could turn around. Turn around, and go back for more of her son's wonderful dick. What would he do with them? Would he make a deal with them? Would he use them like he used her? Would they go for it?

In a perverted way, she hoped that he would put them in their place. She knew that she couldn't do it. But she would love to see them taken down a peg or five! The thought that Mark would fuck them too; would use them as he had used her, had her pussy dripping. She shook her head, thoughts of what a slut she had become making her smile.

She had allowed her son to fuck her. Not just fuck her; he had used her savagely. And she loved it! She knew that she wanted more. Having done with sex for so long she did not want to give it up. Like a junkie on crack, she needed more. And she was determined that if she needed to act the whore/slut to get it, she would get more!

When she entered the house, two very angry women confronted her. "What the fuck happened?" Monica shouted at her. "Can't you do anything right you stupid cunt?"

Sarah looked at her daughters as if they were animals with two heads. "What? What are you talking about?"

Helen looked at her mom. "Don't act stupid with us bitch! Mark called. He told us that he now controls everything. He owns this house and both our cars. He said that he would continue to pay for the cars but he wants to see both of us. He said that our days of taking advantage of you are over. What the fuck happened mother?"

Sarah sat down on the couch. She looked up at her daughters and started to cry. They could always make her cry when they shouted and cursed at her. This was something that they had learned to do very early on in life.

"Oh girls, I'm sorry! When I got to his house, Mark had his attorney there. He made me sign all these papers giving him control of everything. He said that if I didn't give him control, he would just let us lose the house and cars and everything. He said that from now on, he would pay my bills but he would control the money so the two of you wouldn't take everything I have.

I tried to tell him that you are not like that, but he just laughed in my face. I had to do what he told me to. He promised me that he would let you both keep the cars, but that from now on, you would have to pay him the car notes. I'm sure that he will be fair with both of you."

The girls ranted and raved, calling their mother all the nasty names they could think of. Then in a huff, they stalked out! But not without telling her what a stupid cunt she was to let him get the upper hand. As the door slammed shut behind them, Sarah sat back on the couch and a big smile lit up her face.

Sarah sat there and smiled to herself. Not just for the fact that someone would finally put those leeching cunts in their place, but for the memory of the feelings that her own son had evoked within her. Even as she smiled, her hand strayed beneath her sundress. Mark had not given her back her panties, so her hand went straight to her naked cunt. She sighed as her fingers began to slowly stroke up and down her throbbing slit.

It was two hours later that the phone rang. "Well mother! I imagine that the girls were not happy with you in the least."

Sarah gave a short laugh. "Oh Mark! They called me such names when they found out that I had not come back with money in hand for them to take from me. I was glad when they said that you had called them. I didn't know what I was going to say to them."

She was about to say more, when he stopped her. "What are you wearing slut?" The tone of his voice stopped her cold.

"What Mark? What did you say?"

"I said, what are you wearing slut? Don't make me ask you twice ever again."

Sarah stuttered. "I'm...I'm wearing a housecoat. I always wear a housecoat around the house. I know that it's been a long time since you have been around this house, but that is what I wear when I am home."

"Did you like the fucking I gave you this afternoon? Did you enjoy becoming my slut? Have you been thinking about all the nasty things you promised me you would do to please me?"

If Sarah had been light skinned, her blush would have been enough to lighten up the room. But her dark skin did not darken as she smiled to herself. Her breathing began to quicken and she felt the lips of her cunt begin to throb. Damn! If he could do this just by talking to her what was she becoming?

"Yes Mark! I have been thinking about it ever since I got home. I still can't believe that I did what I did. I was never like that. Not even with your father! And when I think about the things that I said, I could die with embarrassment knowing that I uttered them to my own son."

Mark laughed. "If you had treated me like a true son, I would have never done to you what I did. Well, maybe I would have. You are after all a very sexy woman mom. But I think that I like you more having you act as my slut."

The smile dropped from her face. He had to rub it in! He had to remind her of her place. But then, she had worked hard to put herself where he placed her. She could have been a better mother. She could have been as loving an attentive to him as she was to her daughters. But she wasn't. And the older they got, the more she pushed him away from her.

"Well mom, what's done is done. I only called to tell you that I will be talking to Monica later on tonight. And I will treat her the same way that I treated you. She can either become my slut/whore, or she will find herself backed into a financial corner with no way out. I expect you at my house tomorrow morning at 10. Be on time mother. I hate when people are late. Oh, and mother..."

When he let the silence grow she knew he was waiting for her to answer. "Yes Mark?"

"I don't want you to show up at my doorstep with a bra or panties on. Where a sundress so I can get to you easy without having to remove your clothes. Get a good night sleep mother, you're gonna need your rest and energy."

Without another word, he hung up. Sarah looked at the phone as if it was a strange instrument in her hand. But she could not stop the throbbing between her thighs. Her son intended to use her again tomorrow. He came out and flatly told her so. And she knew that she would sleep restlessly thinking about how he would use her.

When Mark hung up the phone, he heard the car drive up into his driveway. The smile on his face was cold and calculating. He opened the door after letting her stand for about a minute. "Hello Monica."

Monica stepped into the foyer and stopped. She looked around. Damn! Mark was living well. His home was immaculate and very expensively furnished. Mark smiled to himself. He knew that this bitch would look around and see his money in everything she viewed.

Monica followed him into the den and sat across from him as he made drinks for both of them. He handed her her drink and sat facing her. "Well! Things didn't work out the way that you and Helen thought they would, did they? You both thought that mom would come here and beg for my money so the two of you could take it from her. You and Helen thought that I would just give her money."

Monica just looked at her brother. The normal love of a sister for her brother was not there and she knew better than to act like it was. She did the only thing she could do. She told him the truth.

"It was mostly Helen's idea. I did like I have done since we were kids. I went along with her. Helen can be real mean when she doesn't get her way. You were never there to see her. You have no idea what it's like living underneath her."

Mark looked at her and began to laugh. "Can the shit Monica! You may be Helen's stupid little follower, but even you are not so stupid, that you could think that I would just roll over and give you two sluts money."

His words stung and she looked up at him. Mark had purposely stood so that she had to look up at him. "You've got no right calling me names Mark. Even if you don't like me, I'm still your baby sister."

If Monica thought that reminding Mark that she was his sister would score her points, she was sadly mistaken. Her words only seemed to make him angrier.

"My baby sister! You and that other slut treated me like shit! And you two made sure that mom and dad treated me like I didn't even exist! Everything was for Helen and Monica. And you both rubbed it in my face every chance you got."

Mark was getting mad and he knew that he would not achieve what he wanted by letting anger control him. He stopped and smiled at her. And even he saw that she shivered as she looked up at him.

"You're right Monica. You are my baby sister. And my baby sister is in trouble. You have not made a house note in almost three months. Your car note is four months behind and they are threatening to repossess it. But the car is not in your name so you don't care. But this time you're fucked!

I have taken possession of everything mom owns. That means that I own your car. The house is in your name but you're about to lose that anyway. But here is something that you didn't think about. I own mom's house. And I don't have to let you live with her. Who are you gonna stay with when you lose your house? Helen?"

Realization dawned on Monica for the first time. She could not live with Helen. That bitch would turn her into her personal slave. She would have to wait on her hand and foot and have to put up with anything that the "bossy" cunt told her to do. She was counting on going back to mom's house if she lost her own. There at least she could boss her mom around and get what she wanted from the useless cunt.

Mark began to laugh. "I thought so! You thought that you would go back to mom's house and make it a living hell for her. Well I don't think that will work now. But there is a way out for you Monica." Mark stopped talking and looking down at his sister as he took a slow sip from his glass.

Monica must have seen something in his eyes. She sat up straight and looked back at him. "What? You expect me to go from letting Helen boss me around to letting you do it? You must be joking! Do I look stupid to you?"

Mark set his glass down and looked at her. "Yes," he said in a quiet soft voice. "You are very stupid. If you think that Helen will be kind to you; just allow you to move into her house and mooch off her like the two of you did to mom you are stupid. You are very stupid! I know more about the two of you than you think.

I know just how selfish and hateful Helen can be. You would become her slave. She would have you cleaning her house, cooking her meals and licking her ass if she told you to. You have always let her boss you around and get you into trouble. And then you took the blame while she skipped away Scott-free.

But I am offering you more than that! Yes Monica. You will become a slave. My slave! But I won't make you clean my home or cook my meals. Although," Mark said with a laugh, "I will have you kissing my ass. You see, I will pay your house note and let you keep the car."

Mark looked down at his sister. "But only if you promise to do what I say, when I say it! That means, "baby sister" that you will belong to me. Lock! Stock! And cunt! No one needs to know unless you care to tell them."

Monica looked at Mark as if he had grown two heads. "You can't be serious! You expect me to become your whore? I'm your sister for Pete's sake! I can't let you fuck me."

Mark looked at her and began to laugh. "You were never my sister. We were born of the same parents, but you never acted like my sister. Helen made sure of that. And you were too stupid to see what she was doing. I don't give a good fuck about any of you. You never cared what happened to me anyway."

Mark looked down at his sister. A smile lit his face and he said to her, "Ok Monica. Go home. You won't have it long, but you enjoy it while it lasts! And think about where you're gonna live when you lose it, cause I damn sure won't let you live with mom in the house I now own."

Mark set his glass on the table and walked out to the patio. He was smoking a cigarette when Monica came out a few moments later. The look on her face was one of defeat. She looked at her brother sitting in his deck chair smoking a cigarette.

"What will you expect me to do?" The sound of her voice let Mark know that she expected him to be as mean and hurtful to her as her older sister was. But Mark only smiled up at her.

"Don't worry Monica. I won't be half as bad as Helen would have been. But know this! If you agree to this, you belong to me. I will help clear up your house note and you can keep the car. Any other bills you have you are responsible for.

I will expect you to satisfy me in any manner I choose. I won't embarrass you in front of your friends. I won't make you call me Master or anything like that. But when I want you, you will come to me and do as I tell you to.

I want to hear you say that you agree to this. Once you do, you are mine! After that, if you disobey me, I will make sure that you lose everything. And Monica," Mark paused until she looked directly at him, "This stays between you and I. You are not to tell mom or Helen about the deal we have made."

Monica looked at her brother with a new set of eyes. This was not the brother that she had grown up with. But then, she and her sister had treated him like he didn't belong in their family. He was not acting like a brother at all! But then she had to admit to herself, none of them had ever treated him like he did belong. And now, by their own actions, they needed his help more than anything.

Monica sighed as she looked at him. She opened her mouth to speak then closed it. His eyes bore into hers. His look was predatory. Like the fox that wants the chicken to know that he is about to devour it just because he can.

Monica hung her head. In a small voice, barely above a whisper, she said the words that he waited to hear. "I don't have much choice do I Mark? OK! I belong to you. I'll do whatever you tell me to. I won't tell mom or Helen about our deal. But you do realize that this is incest."

Mark laughed. "Incest? Incest? Oh yea! That's when two members of the same family have sex with each other. Well "sister dear," he said the word as if it left a bad taste in his mouth, "Since you never acted like my sister, I won't let it bother me. Now get inside and take those clothes off. I want to see what I'm paying for."

Monica took one last look at her brother. She would not call him her brother. Not after this. Then she turned and walked into the house. When he finished his cigarette and walked in, Monica was standing in the middle of the living room naked.

Mark took his time looking her over. In many ways, Monica looked more like her mom than Helen did. She had the same build and her face was a much younger version of Sarah's. Mark felt his dick begin to grow hard.

"Tell me Monica, are you strictly a man's woman, or have you enjoyed the pleasure of licking another woman's cunt?" The question caught her completely off guard. She jerked her head up and looked at her brother. "I mean, I know that Helen can be a mean bitch when she wants to be. But has she ever made you HER bitch?"

Monica didn't want to answer him, but the look on her face gave him all the answer he needed. Mark smiled. "So! It seems that our older sister does more than just boss you around. Tell me, does she fuck you along with making you lick her cunt?"

Monica looked at her brother. "Mark! You're disgusting! I may let you fuck me. But what I do in my private life is my own fuckin' business."

Mark smiled as he walked up to her. Before she knew it, he had his hands in her hair and she was crying out as he pulled it hard enough to force her to her knees.

"From this moment on bitch you have no private life. You belong to me remember?" He pulled on her long black hair harder. "Say it bitch! Tell me you belong to me!"

The pain was more than Monica could bear. "OK! Ok! I belong to you!"

Mark unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. Monica could do nothing but stare at if from the position he had forced her in. He was bigger than her last boyfriend was. And Monica had thought that he was big!

"Tell me what that slut Helen makes you do?" Mark twisted Monica's hair and pulled. Monica moaned, but deep in her cunt she felt a stirring. She looked up at her brother. The look on his face told her that he was ready to give her more pain than just pulling her hair.

"Please Mark? It hurts. I'll tell you! I swear! Just don't hurt me." She felt Mark ease his hold on her hair and she took a deep breath. She looked up at him then down at the floor.

"Ever since I reached 18, and Helen caught me fucking a guy in the house, she has been making me do things to her. It started out with her just making me finger her to get her off. Then it went to using a dildo on her. That turned into me eating her. After that, she started using a dildo on me. She uses a strapon and fucks me sometimes. She has even let some of her boyfriends fuck me too!"

Mark pushed the tip of his now hard dick in her mouth. "Good! Now you won't be such an innocent little girl, when I bring another woman in to fuck you." Mark was thinking about his mom, Sarah. And the thought of watching his sister and his mom licking and fucking each other had him throbbing.

Monica showed him that she was no stranger to sucking cock. Her tongue slid over his bulbous head and licked it tenderly. He had only put the tip in her mouth and she covered it with her hot saliva as she licked and sucked all around it.

"Oh yea! Lick that dick! Show me what an eager cocksucker you are going to be." Mark slowly pushed more and more of his long fat cock into her mouth. And Monica was soon licking and slurping the whole length of it. She made loud slurping sounds as she sucked him; twisting her head back and forth while she drove her mouth up and down his shaft.

"That's it whore! Work for your money!" Mark worked his dick in and out of her mouth, pushing it deep enough to make her gag. "You'll learn to take it all slut! You'll learn a lot of things to please me. Do you take it up the ass too?"

Monica was starting to get into sucking his cock. As much as she didn't like the way he was forcing her, she loved sex. Any and all kinds of sex! Yes, Helen may have made her into a cunt licking bitch; and even shared her with other guys, but Monica had loved it all. She looked up at him without taking her mouth from his driving cock.

Her hand came up, and she wrapped her fingers around him at the base of his shaft. Mark stopped moving and watched her. With a slow sucking licking motion, Monica slid her mouth from his cock while cleaning it with her lips.

"I love to be ass fucked! Are you gonna ram this fat dick up my ass? If you do, I hope you fuck me real hard! I love to feel a man ramming his cock up my ass again and again! Helen uses the strapon like that. Are you man enough to fuck me for a long time?"

She was goading him and he knew it. Mark smiled down at her and Monica smiled back up at him. Then with a swift motion, he buried his cock deep in her throat. Pulling her hair hard, he lodged it deep. Monica was caught completely off guard.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you alright! I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk straight. I may even let a bunch of my friends take turns fucking you. You're my slut now bitch! And you'll do whatever I want you to do for the money I will give you."

Mark pulled his dick out and Monica gasped for breath. It took her a bit to be able to breath normally. But she looked up at him with defiance in her eyes. He had hurt her and she wanted to hurt him back.

"Did you make mom work for the money too? Did she have to let you fuck her like you're making me do? Will you fuck Helen too? I don't think that bitch will just roll over and let you use her. I know Helen and she will tell you to kiss her fat ass!"

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers
12