Unlucky Luke

Story Info
Everything he touches turns to dust.
1.8k words
4.2
12.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
174 Followers

The first 17 years of Luke's life earnt him the title of Unlucky Luke. Unfortunately it was all bad luck. His daddy Pete died in a car accident driving home from the hospital after visiting Luke's mother Sarah the day before she was to bring Luke home. Sarah's father Jake had to bring her the bad news and then arrange to take her home. She stayed an extra day due to the upset and on that day their family home burnt down. So then Sarah and Luke had to stay an extra day due to the further upset. Jake finally took Sarah and Luke home 3 days late, home to Jakes house where he had lived alone since Sarah's mother died from breast cancer that was diagnosed the day Sarah's doctor told Sarah she was pregnant. From diagnosis till death was a short 3 months. Luke's bad luck had started before he was even born.

Jake had inherited some money and also worked hard and had plenty in the bank but frequent doctors visits and a series of cars that kept breaking down were eating into his nest egg. By the time Luke was 17 Jakes wealth was down to the last ten thousand.

Luke, well his school life growing up was ...not good. Imagine how popular a boy would be if every team that he was on ALWAYS lost, even if it was just kicking a ball around. He worked hard in class and, so long as there were no chance elements, he managed to pass, JUST. Girls avoided him after the one girl that he tried to talk to in the cafeteria actually had all the elastic in her panties snap leaving them around her ankles, a girls worst nightmare!

Luke's life bounced along, bouncing from one bad event to the next. If something bad could happen, it happened to Luke. He finished high school and had applied for every job that was going in town but -- no luck there. Not surprising really. He'd had a paper route but the paper closed a week after Luke started delivering it. He'd worked in a cafe but it got closed down by the health department two weeks after he started. After ten jobs like that no-one was willing to hire him.

So what did Luke do with his time, on-line gaming was a washout -- he lost those games too. His only escape was on-line porn, hours and hours of porn.

Luke's one bright spot in his negative life was his older sister Jamie. Eighteen months older and she was 'normal'. No she didn't have super good luck, she just had the regular girl type life. Whenever any of her dates got a bit pushy she had an unusual defence,

"I'll get Luke to touch you or your car." Those boys just didn't want to risk any of Luke's bad luck rubbing off on them.

So Luke bounced his way to one week before his eighteenth birthday, just finished school, nothing to do. Jake made his mind up and arranged for them all to visit his brother Mike who had bought 140 acres of farmland with his inheritance.

For once the car behaved itself and after the two day drive they pulled into Mikes yard. Now they'd met before but this was the first time they'd gone to the farm. Mikes wife Doreen welcomed them all and their daughters Peggy and Emma showed Luke and Jamie where they were sleeping and then took them for a tour of the farm.

The next few days were amazing. The hens kept laying, the pigs kept eating, no hail-storms hit them. In fact everything that should happen did. Peggy and Emma had heard all the stories and were somewhat disbelieving. They cracked up when Jamie told them about the girl in the cafe and carefully checked their own panties but the elastic was OK. Peggy tempted fate and wore a dress when she talked to Luke but her panties didn't fall down.

Now one area where Luke was sort of normal was his appearance, he actually looked OK, no Brad Pitt but quite acceptable. So after Luke's birthday lunch Peggy decided to take him for a walk to her favorite place down by the stream. They talked and walked, and walked and talked and when they got to the stream the cousins fairly quickly became kissing cousins.

Kissing cousins didn't take long to become horizontal kissing cousins and then Peggy was quite surprised to find that all her clothes had fallen off, although no broken elastic anywhere. It was now that Luke found a benefit from all that time spent watching porn. He actually had a pretty good idea what should happen between two virgins, and it wasn't play poker!

He'd seen it on screen so he had no problems with kissing Peggy EVERYWHERE. She didn't expect his face between her thighs but his tongue felt sooo goooood that she just had to let him continue. Her climax took her by surprise but Luke just smiled and continued using his tongue and fingers until she had had four more. By the time she was trying to pull his hair out and screaming for him to take her he felt it might be an opportune moment to introduce his cock to her pussy. He'd been a careful study of all that porn and had even found some clips of virgins so took her virginity and held while her pain subsided. His tender loving continued all through the afternoon with her discovering the joys of multiple orgasms and the fact that she was both a screamer and a squirter.

By the time they straggled home for dinner Peggy looked like she had been ten rounds with a grizzly bear. Although her clothes were back on, they had that sort of disordered appearance that screams to the world that she had been... horizontal dancing. Luke and Peggy stood, slightly askew, in front of their families and Peggy carefully and deliberately explained the facts of life. In that deliberate manner that makes one think of someone who's had too much to drink, she told them all that Luke had got lucky and that Peggy was keeping all that luck to herself, that's if she could still walk tomorrow.

Peggy slept late the next day, very late, so late in fact that Emma felt obliged to show Luke her favorite part of the farm, which happened to be that same stream bank her sister enjoyed. Lunch for Emma consisted one long sausage repeatedly swallowed and disgorged in both her mouth and her pussy, while Luke dined alfresco on his second virgin pussy. In spite of the sumptuous feasting and the frequent screams of satisfaction they returned to the farmhouse at dinner time with Emma looking remarkably as though the grizzly had come back for more punishment. Emma convinced everyone that Luke's luck was totally welcome.

Another day, another pussy. Well Luke arose the next morning to find both Peggy and Emma were, shall we say, rather the worse for wear and this time it was his sister Jamie that took him in hand for a leisurely stroll around the farm. Damn me if the sight of that stream didn't result in a repetition of the previous two days activities. That damn grizzly bear must have come back and brought a few friends because Jamie, well, she stumbled in with skirt half down, her panties hanging out of her pocket, her blouse completely undone, bra was, er, not sure where that was but it wasn't covering what should have been covered. Her hair didn't have a few grass stalks in it, there was enough there to provide winter feed. One difference to her cousins, she didn't say a word, just stood there, swaying gently with a silly grin across her face.

Sarah and Doreen looked at each other and decided they better go shopping for the next few days. Kept them out of the firing line so to speak but Peggy had recovered for the next day so while Emma and Jamie tried to work out which way was up she went down for a second helping. Those damn grizzlies must have brought a whole sloth (collective noun for bears) because Peggy was struggling to stand that evening.

The three girls took turns over the next week before Sarah forgot to go shopping. Mind you Peggy, Emma and Jamie were walking like they had spent the last week on horseback so it wasn't surprising that Sarah had to go for a walk with her son. Must have been fewer grizzlies as her clothes were all where they should have been but the wild expression in her eyes made it obvious that she had been down by the stream.

All through this Luke just wandered along with a silly grin on his face. Mike was teasing Doreen about showing Luke around but it was obvious that he wasn't serious so they packed up and headed home with promises from the girls to come and visit..soon.

Jake had only driven about a mile when Luke asked him to stop. Luke jumped out and ran back along the road, picked up something and came back to the car. A hundred dollar note made the stop worthwhile, and ten minutes later he asked for another stop and found another hundred. By the time they stopped for the night Luke had found eleven hundred dollar notes so he paid for a better motel and a nice dinner. Jake and Sarah had a very strange look on their face. Jake asked politely if he could not sleep in the same room as Luke so Jamie grinned avariciously and 'volunteered'. Her silly grin the next morning made it clear she had managed a few minutes sleep although she did sleep in the car for much of the day. They did some shopping for snacks to travel with and Luke bought one of those instant lottery tickets that you scratch off. You guessed it, a thousand dollar payout gave them plenty of traveling money

By the time they got back to town Jake was getting rather wide-eyed as Luke's eagle eyes had spotted and collected another $800 blowing in the breeze. The grocery shopping when they got home got interesting when Luke carefully selected a ticket in the state lottery. Three days later they watched the draw and, you guessed it, he won $150 million.

It seems that Luke getting lucky with Peggy was the turning point, Jakes car never broke down again, girls ALL wanted to 'talk' to him, but they bought the neighboring farm to Mike and moved out to the country. Jake wasn't big on farming so Mike farmed the larger area, making it much more economical. They built a nice big house and continued living with Lucky Luke. Those pesky grizzly bears keep coming around but with three girls, Sarah and occasionally Doreen the damage is kept to a minimum.

(Written just for fun -- hope it's as amusing to read as it was to write.)

JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
174 Followers