Unnatural Acts

Story Info
Natural & unnatural, blend, offering an erotic surprise.
3.4k words
4.08
63k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun streamed through the branches, dancing in glistening patterns upon the water of the stream. A week ago, it had seemed absurd, when her sweetheart had suggested backpacking in the rugged terrain of the mountain forests of Montana. She had hesitated. For a couple of big city dwellers, this sort of thing just wasn't done everyday.

"What are you afraid of? Lions, and tigers and bears? Jasper had said, teasing her.

In truth, Rachel did fear this sort of thing. In her own element of the city, she was strong, confident, and successful. But, she wasn't about to give him the pleasure of knowing that she was more than a little afraid of the great outdoors.

They now stood upon the ridge, breathing hard from their ascent up the steep trail. During the week, Montana had offered an incredibly rich display of the beauties of nature. Rachel felt proud of accomplishing her first trip into the wilderness..

"It's beautiful!" Rachel exclaimed, breathlessly.

"You're the one, who is beautiful." Jasper replied, his smile shining brightly in the sunlight.

She returned his smile and lay down beside him, pulling off her boots and letting her toes sink into the cool moist earth.

He said, "You know, all this wholesome activity is a bit much for a city boy like me. To tell the truth, I could use some good old-fashioned urban decadence."

She laughed and asked, "What exactly do you have in mind?"

His voice took on a devilish tone. "Well, you know, I've told you before, I've always had a fantasy of you tied up securely and at my mercy.

The idea had aroused her before. She had just been hesitant to explore this side of life. The thought of being totally out of control simultaneously frightened and excited her. More than that, in an odd way, she feared that she might enjoy it, just a little bit too much.

"You mean here.........now?" she asked shyly. Then suddenly, the crisp mountain air seemed to whet her appetite for yet another adventure. Dramatically, her mood changed. "I guess..............I'm game, if you are." she said, surprised at her own boldness.

Jasper did not waste a moment, but jumped up and pulled the bandana from around his neck. Making quick work, he blindfolded her and then pulled rope and a couple of tent stakes from his pack.

She felt Jasper's hands reach around her and slowly began to unbutton her wool shirt. He pulled the shirt open, grabbed the collar and pulled it down her body and twisted it around her wrists. This securely tied her hands behind her back. Firmly gripping her arms, he pushed her forward against a tree. She gasped with excitement as her nipples became erect, rubbing up against the tree's rugged bark. Held tightly, she felt him release her wrists. Anticipation heightened her senses, as she felt the coarseness of his shirt pressed against her back, trapping her against the tree. He drew her arms around the tree and bound her hands tightly with the rope. It seemed so unnatural to be in such a peaceful setting, committing such a kinky act.

His hot breath upon her neck, melted her with pleasure. One hand reached up and firmly grasped her neck and tenderly massaged her flesh, as he took a finger and lightly traced lightly down her spine. He hooked his finger into the waist of her shorts pulled them open, as he slowly blew his warm moist breath upon the crack of her ass. He then firmly grabbed the waistband in his fist and pulled her hips away from the tree. Reaching up between her legs, he took hold of her zipper and pulled it down inch by inch. With great pleasure, he drew her shorts and panties down her long legs in one smooth move. When he reached the bottom, he pulled them off over her soft feet. Grasping an ankle, he separated her legs, and began tying and staking her foot to the ground. He licked behind her knee, as he tied and staked the other foot.

Jasper stood up and again pressed his body against her. She moaned as her bare flesh was again helplessly crushed against the rough tree. The friction of his blues jeans rubbed against the curves of her bare bottom.

She felt a burning sensation grow deep within her, making her wetter by the moment. He kissed her gently behind her ear and then hungrily bit her on her shoulder. Rachel gave out a sharp cry. He stepped back relishing the sight of her. She pulled her body away from the rough texture of the tree. There she was, bent over at the waist with her hands firmly tied around the trunk of a tree. The sweet slope of her ass was a lovely sight. Her feet were bound to stakes, just far enough apart, to offer a tempting view of the treasure between the top of her legs.

Rachel's breasts trembled, hanging freely, as her breath grew rapid with anticipation. As she heard the unmistakable sound of his zipper being opened, she licked her lips. She sensed, Jasper standing squarely behind her. She flinched, when his fingertips lightly touched the curves of her hips. Then, Rachel gasped as she felt the warm cooking oil flow over her bottom. The firm head of his cock, began caressing between the cheeks of her ass. Her heart began to pound. They had talked, before about experimenting anally. But, she had always been too inhibited. She was about to protest, but the heat between her legs was nearly unbearable. And then she realized with a delicious blend of fear and excitement, that she was in no position to negotiate. She knew, that he could and would take her anyway he pleased. With a trembling sigh, she surrender herself completely, as she felt his cock press more eagerly between her cheeks.

Suddenly, the sound of a large branch breaking rang out behind them.

Jasper turned around and screamed, "Holy Shit, a bear!"

Rachel cried out, "Jasper!"

The only response was the sound of his footsteps fading rapidly into the distance. She heard a snort and sensed a powerful presence close behind her. Rachel breathed deeply and slowly, Desperately, she tried to hold on to just a shred of sanity. Panic grew in her, as she was unable to comprehend completely, the danger that she was in. Yet, there she was, tied bare ass naked to a tree in the middle of the woods, while a large bear pawed the dirt around her. She was overwhelmed with sheer terror at the massive size, she felt so near her. She nearly fainted as she felt the animal approach her. It's thick fur brushed against her skin as it moved beside her. Then just as quickly, the bear walked away from her. Rachel listened intently, as the bear moved noisily about her. She heard what sounded like the violent ripping of fabric and imagined the bear rummaging through their backpacks. And then there was nothing, but silence. Time seemed to stand still. She held herself motionless as she strained to listen for a clue of what was happening. Suddenly, Rachel felt the bear's hot ragged breath upon her. She shook uncontrollably as it began to sniff around her body. Its warm wet nose pressed against the back of her leg. Snorting heavily, the great furry animal explored around her body hungrily smelling her scent. She thought at any moment she would die. Her heart beat so fast, she fully expected it to burst. Then, unbelievably, Rachel felt a wet tongue roughly lick between her legs. She thought, she would explode with fright. The bear pushed its nose in deeply and inhaled her rich womanly scent. As if this wasn't outrageous enough, she felt herself becoming aroused.

Rachel thought, here I am about to die and my cunt is quivering with desire.

Once again the the powerful tongue slipped across her tender lips. Then as swiftly, as it had appeared, the bear lumbered off into the trees. She struggled to loosen the ropes that held her, without success.

She thought bitterly, that though Jasper may be a coward, he did seem to know how to tie some pretty mean knots. Stubbornly, she refused to surrender and continued to struggle against her restraints. It was useless, the ropes wouldn't budge. After considerable time, she collapsed with exhaustion and drifted off to sleep.

She woke up with a start. She couldn't believe that she had fallen asleep in such an awkward and vulnerable position. She again heard movement behind her. With a flash of terror, she feared that the bear had returned. But the movement, was much too subtle and controlled. Rachel sighed with relief as she realized that it was a human, not a bear that approached her.

"Thank God, someone has come along!" she cried out. She felt a blush come across her entire body. "I know this must look strange, finding someone tied up naked in the middle of the wilderness." There was no response. Merely footsteps which seemingly moved back and forth.

"Can you believe it, that idiot boyfriend of mine ran off and left me like this." she added nervously.

Then the footsteps stopped. All became silent. She wondered, if they would help her. They did nothing. She shivered with the thought, knowing that someone was standing there, perfectly still just staring at her. She heard a slight motion. Then, again she heard nothing. The silence became maddening. She could only imagine that in an eerie way, they were trying to savor the image of her from just, the most perfect angle. Her fear intensified with every breath she took.

"Won't you please untie me?" she cried in a small whimpering voice.

She felt a hand move to her right foot and pull up the stake that held it. She let go a breath of relief, as she was suddenly freed. But, the breath quickly caught in her throat, as she felt her legs pulled even farther apart. The foot was then again secured to the ground. She knew then, that they would not help.

She began shake even harder, with the realization that they were standing there relishing all the possible things they could do, to take advantage of this situation. She hardly dared to imagine, who stood hungrily looking at her. An image grew in her mind of a powerfully built, heavily haired brute of a mountain man. Someone, who lived isolated in these back woods. Someone, who had not probably, even seen a woman in a long while. She again shook uncontrollably, wondering if she would not literally be sexually eaten alive.

She begged with a slow voice quivering, "Please, won't you untie me?"

She gasped as a she felt a strong hand run its fingertips across the curves of her bare ass. The firm touch confirmed her fear, that this was one whose strength would allow them to take her and use her body in any way they chose. Feebly, she pleaded a few more times. Then she surrendered herself to the awareness, that she would indeed be possessed fully and completely without any ability to resist. The hands explored and caressed the soft skin of her inner thigh. She gritted her teeth, determined to not give them the pleasure of seeing her aroused.

She tried to distract herself, bringing her mind away from her senses. The hands continued to roam over her body. Stopping only when they came to her breasts. They pulled and tugged hard on her nipples, swaying her breasts back and forth as they hung heavily beneath her. A surge of pleasure within her, threatened her resolve to remain detached and unmoved. Rachel desperately tried to block the growing pleasure from her mind. She even tried to recite baseball scores, as she had heard that men did to avoid release. But, the hands were merciless in the enticing way, they caressed her thighs, approaching but never touching her most tender spot. She bit her lip not knowing how long, she could hold out. She almost wished, that they would just enter her and get it over with.

They must be reading my mind. she thought as she felt just one fingertip enter her.

As she let a sigh slip out, she knew she had lost the battle. Wet juices from her cunt seeped from within her, betraying her true response. But, the fingertip rested, just within the lips of her cunt, motionless.

She gave up any notion of deception and uncontrollably began to murmur, "More, .........oh yes,...........more, please more!".

The finger was cruelly pulled from inside her.

She cried out, gasping, "No...ohhhhh, please no...don't leave me like this! "

She begged much louder, insisting on receiving some relief. From the sucking sound from behind her, she knew that the taste of her fresh juices were being savored and licked from a single fingertip. Rachel began to speak louder, begging and pleading for what, she so recently had dreaded.

The strong powerful hands responded to her urgency by unexpectantly slapping the bottom of her ass, as if to punish her for the brazen way she was begging for pleasure. The hands continued to paddle her cheeks, bringing them to a fiery red. But, rather than subdue the heat of her passion, blow after blow merely fueled the fire within her. At just the moment when she felt she could take no more, they stopped as abruptly as they had started.

The fingertips once again returned to her wetness. Now, without any withholding, they began to pleasure her in tantalizing ways that produced deep feelings within her, she had hardly ever imagined. A tear came to her eye, as she felt herself being played beautifully like a musical instrument. These sensations rose and fell in incredible waves. The intricate movement of the fingers danced lightly upon her clitoris and then plunged with intense power, deep within the soaking wetness of her cunt. Over and over again the sensuous melody was played. Lost in lust, Rachel, became obsessed by the wish that this pleasure would never end. But, she knew she approached the inevitable moment at which she would be uplifted into the ecstatic skies of her orgasm. Though, she had yearned for this fulfillment, her hunger was so great, that she almost dreaded being satisfied.

Then, as she felt the crest of her orgasm within her reach. Abruptly and without warning, the hand withdrew from her. She shook almost violently at the sense of loss she felt. The stimulation had been so intense, that now, she felt a great void at not being touched. She cried, "Oh no, no, no, please, please..."

The exquisite torture began again. The hand returned and began to play and arouse her. And after a while, when she once again nearly approached orgasm, the hand again abruptly removed itself from her. She soon realized in an erotically terrifying way that her wish was coming true. It seemed that her pleasure might last forever, but not be complete. Once again, frightfully, it seemed her thoughts had been so transparently read. Rachel soon lost count of how many times she had been taken to the brink of satisfaction. She was driven almost senselessly wild, when each time she was denied completion. She could barely imagine, what kind of man could so masterfully know women. How could anyone know so intimately know how to bring a woman to the virtual edge of her orgasmic world. It was so simply diabolic, in the nearly unnatural way in which they derived pleasure from withholding hers.

She became insanely driven to be able to climax. She did everything she could possibly think of to reach her orgasm. When the fingers stopped, Rachel twisted and wiggle to rub her legs together to stimulate herself to climax. But, her legs were staked too far apart.

When the fingers returned, she would drive her ass forcibly toward them desperately trying to get them deeper inside her and push herself over the edge. She continued to plead and beg and speak in the filthiest ways, that she could, to entice them to fuck her. She promised to do unspeakable sexual acts, that she had never before dared to consider, if only they would put her out of her pleasant misery.

Once again, she came so close to climaxing and the hands were removed. Her knees buckled and she collapsed to the ground. With sweat dripping from her body, she was reduced to panting deeply and heavily like an animal. She knew that if she could, she would now, literally sell her soul, to this forest demon for even a moment of satisfaction.

Between her ragged breaths, she heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being unzipped. She could hardly believe her ears. Had she finally succeeded in seducing them to fuck her? In her blindfolded darkness, Rachel could only imagine what was taking place. In her mind's eye, she saw the powerful mountain man slowly unzipping his tattered jeans and pulling out what she could only hope was a large cock, which would drive her on to ecstasy. She imagined that he was slowly, button by button, opening up his shirt revealing a muscular chest gnarled with dark hair.

The sound of footsteps approached her. She felt strong hands grasp hold of her hips. Rachel braced herself to receive his cock from behind. Her cunt ached to be filled deeply. She could almost taste the sweet flesh of the cock that would soon be inside her. But, again torturing her, they did not move.

She would not risk taking a chance that they would change their mind.

She began to cry and scream with such intensity, "Come on do it!...Fuck Me!...Give me all of your cock!...I can take it!... Fuck Me!...I want it!"

Driven mad with the possibility of being fucked, in her lust she no longer begged, but demanded satisfaction. "Fuck me!" she sobbed with intensity, "If you have any sense of humanity...You will fuck me! And in return I will do anything you could possibly imagine or desire, if...you will just fuck me!"

She felt the hands pull her hips backward. She again licked her lips with expectation. At first contact, her mind reeled, as she felt the wet pubic hair slide up against her ass. Firm full breasts pressed into her back. Rock hard nipples seemed to nearly pierce her. Her mind could not, would not grasp what was happening, as she felt a hot drenched cunt rubbing vigorously against the flesh of her ass. A woman's voice began to moan softly. It was not hers. The moaning became louder. She could not believe it. She heard the other woman's cries as the mountains echoed the passionate screams of her orgasm.

Then Rachel felt a soft strong tongue, licking hungrily between her legs. Agile lips sucked her clitoris without mercy. Rachel could not understand what was happening. Her pleasure grew. The tongue plunged deeply inside of her. She no longer cared, what was happening. Only, that it was happening.

Rachel's reality swirled in spirals filled with the presence of fingers probing every opening in her. The loud slurping sounds resounded as her cunt was so sensationally eaten, Her wetness continued, as it flowed down her legs, drenching an unseen face. And on and on it went, in a seemingly never ending whirlpool, ending only in the deafening coming from deep inside of her as she cried in orgasm. Her sound drowned out all other sounds. It drowned out all sensation. Finally, it drowned out all thought.

In the soft morning light, she woke alone, lying in the silky grass. A warm blanket was molded around her bare body like a second skin. She lay contented, with a greater sense of fulfillment than she had ever imagined. What she remembered happening could hardly have been real. Yet, could any dream have effected her so intensely? With a sense of infinite pleasure, she rolled onto her back looking up into a cloudless sky. Eagles soared above with rich abandon. A tender wind brought the fragrances of mountain wild flowers to her. She turned her head gazing gently upon their colors, dancing throughout this beautiful meadow. Then with eyes widening, she spied something upon the ground. There lying beside her was a traditional "Smokey the Bear" hat, One like those worn by all park rangers. As if struck by slow lightening, she realized that truly, she had been, so delightfully molested by a park ranger. She could only smile, a smile of sweet satisfaction, as she drifted off once again into a deep sleep.

© Copyright 2001 bluedragon All Right Reserved.