Unnatural Thirst Ch. 02

Story Info
Lee butts heads with a classmate during the first week.
4.8k words
4.52
8.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The campus was abuzz with an unruly number of bright-eyed freshmen not yet feeling the creeping pessimism ever senior inevitably feels. Lee hated it. He remembered being one of them, and he was more annoyed at them for it. Perhaps if they just ... weren't so ... stupid. The only good part of having them around was for the free eye candy.

Lee breathed a sigh of relief as he made his way in the direction of one of the senior dorms, his suitcase full of cloths and his bedding in tow. He had slowly climbed his way to his senior year and just like every other upperclassmen, he got the few privileges that it came with: a room in the only dorm off campus, Reynolds Hall, and permit parking in the senior lot. He didn't *need* to drive to class as it wasn't that far of a walk, but it was nice to know he could — and probably would often.

Reynolds segregated each gender by floor which alternated. The girls had the first and third floors, and the guys had the second and fourth. The dorm, older than the other buildings on campus, was tucked away from everything else and saw the least amount of remodeling over the years. Nevertheless, it was still coveted despite the lack of upkeep — its chipped cinderblock walls and dated 1960's bathroom tile-work was all made up for by being so out of sight as to be out of mind by the school.

Making his way up to the fourth floor and down the long hall, Lee passed the the communal bathrooms and showers just as two ripped guys came out each wearing nothing but a towel around the waist. Lacrosse players, if he had to wager. At that moment, Tweedledee thought himself a comedian and disrobed Tweedledum. A fight ensued, naturally, but not before Lee was blessed to have been shown everything the pair had to offer. Storing the image for later, and not wanting to be caught ogling the sight, Lee scampered faster to his room. Upon arrival, however, Lee discovered he had the room to himself — a fact that drew more and more surprise as the day went on. By the time he got himself settled, Lee was having a harder time containing his hopes that he'd somehow lucked out by not having a roommate. Lee wasn't antisocial per se — at least that's what he would tell himself regularly — it's just given the choice, he'd rather have this privacy. Or never having to deal with someone else's poor hygiene. Or poor life choices. Or ... Lee stopped himself when he realized the list of reasons kept growing and any prior antisocial judgments might have to be overturned. "If they're not here by the end of the week..." he thought, "*then* I celebrate."

Thursday rolled around and no roommate was in sight. Although Lee's busiest day of the week, he had to make an emergency stop at the dorm before his operating systems class at 10 because he forgot his laptop charger. He had stopped outside the door, fetching his key card from his wallet, and held a breath of anticipation for what he might find. Yanking the cable from the wall outlet by his desk and stuffing the cable in his bag, the beginnings of a smile formed as he walked back out the door — the sight of the half-vacant room still fresh in his mind.

Lee felt that the hours started to pass more slowly as his day went on. The crammed schedule was beginning to wear him out and by the time Intro to Sociology came along at 3:00, all he wanted to do was go to bed. He had been second guessing how well he might be able to handle his Thursday schedule when he walked into the classroom. A broad-shouldered jock immediately caught his attention in the front row. Bryce was his name, Lee remembered, as he was one of the prettiest boys on the football team. Blond-haired and blue-eyed, the jock was nothing shy of 175 lbs of muscle, abs, and what looked to be the tightest ass you have ever seen in Lycra. Lee made his way to the other side of the room and took a seat a few rows back, listening to Bryce hit on a girl sitting directly behind him. It didn't take too long for Lee to ascertain that Bryce was in the class for the same reason he himself was: it was the last gen-ed they needed to fulfill their diversity requirement. Bryce was laying it on a little thick, hitting (at least what he believed to be) all the buzzwords needed to convince this poor girl he was a good guy, but wasn't doing too well given he kept reverting back to 'feminism' when he ventured off topic a little too far. Lee released a languid sigh while he rolled his eyes, an act which drew Bryce's attention form across the room.

Bryce jabbed his chin sharply toward Lee and furrowed his brow, glaring.

Lee put up both hands in resignation, "I'm sorry, please forgive me. I don't speak 'bro'."

"And I don't speak faggot," Bryce barked back.

Lee briefly wrinkled is forehead, stunned the exchange would go there so fast, but ultimately smirked and sat back in his chair. Not only had the professor arrived but, to Lee's satisfaction, the girl Bryce was trying to impress gave every visible indication that whatever chance there may have been for Bryce, it was certainly gone now. The professor had gone over the syllabus and nearly completed a free-form lecture about the meaning of the german word Weltanschauung, talking about cultural and personal bias by the time the period ended — which, by Lee's count, had seen at least half a dozen sideways glares from the football player in the front row. Leaving by way the opposite door, Lee began his long walk back to the dorms for the evening when he heard Bryce talking loudly about Lee in the third person, suggesting that 'faggots should keep their noses out of other people's business' but Lee never looked back and instead chose to give no indication that he heard anything.

Opening the door to the dorm room, Lee saw what used to be a half empty dorm, now complete with someone else's belongings. "Just my luck," he muttered to himself. "At least," Lee continued, "they don't seem to be a slob like the last one," noting the absence of toenail clippings all over the floor. "I wonder if I can guess..." but Lee felt his words trail off. He didn't, in fact, have to guess who it was that had moved in while he was in classes all day. The jersey draped over the desk chair told him everything he needed to know. Confirming the painful realization that slowly began to consume him, Lee spotted the picture of his roommate with the rest of his family, all staring back from the photo's position on the desk. There, in a football uniform, captured in a celebratory selfie with his father and mother, was Bryce.

"Alright, bitch, you listen here," Bryce burst through the door, obviously having the foreknowledge the two were roommates, "I don't care for your smug fucking face, you got it?"

"Look..." Lee began, but was stopped short.

"You don't get to fucking talk yet, bitch. Don't interrupt me."

Lee waited in silence, but Bryce never continued. "How about now?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Need more time to think?" Lee was clearly pushing buttons, despite the (now obvious) fact that Bryce had at least 50 lbs on him and the more time went on the more evident it became just how vascular the wide receiver was.

"You really want me to beat the shit out of you, don't you?"

"Look, Bryce..."

"How the fuck do you know my name? Have you been going through my things you fucking pervert?"

"Fucking hell..." Lee cursed under his breath before pointing at the jersey on the chair, "your name isn't a secret, dumbass."

Bryce wasn't expecting something so blatantly obvious, and it showed. "Oh," was the only thing that came out of him, and Lee decided to take advantage of the pause. "Now look. We obviously got off on the wrong foot. We both mouthed off, and I'm willing to forget the whole thing if you are." But that's when Bryce remembered exactly everything that had just happened.

"No. Fucking. Way."

"Dude. All I did was say I didn't speak bro. I think you're taking this a little too personally."

"You were making me out to be an idiot. I shouldn't take that personally?"

"And I'd say you got pretty even considering you've been calling me a faggot nonstop ever since."

"But that's what you are, aren't you? A Cocksucking faggot? I've heard about you from the wrestling team."

Lee held up his hand in protest, "As flattering as that is, I haven't sucked any wrestler dicks, thank you very much. Not for lack of trying." Lee quickly added.

"So the cocksucker admits it!"

"Admits what?! That I'm gay? Of course I am! Unlike some people, I never hid the fact that I like dick."

"What the fuck are you trying to say, faggot? Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"If you think I'm calling you an idiot, you're not exactly a mind reader."

"I'll beat the shit out of you for that, but I'll kill you if you saying I'm a homo like you."

"Those two things? Not mutually exclusive, honey."

"You motherfucking..." Bryce balled up a fist and wound up.

But Lee didn't flinch. He just stared into Bryce's eyes, daring him to do it. "Tell me, Bryce. If I'm a cocksucking faggot homo, how can I be a motherfucker? Wouldn't being gay make me a fatherfucker?"

Bryce just started laughing uncontrollably. When he gained his composure back, he just smiled and wiped the tears from his eyes, "Your'e a funny faggot, you know that?"

"The name is Lee, by the way. Call me a faggot again and you'll regret it."

"Oh-ho-ho!" Bryce scoffed, "Talking big for a sissy queer, aren't you?"

Lee regarded Bryce for a long moment, trying to determine if the jock was actually smart enough to have put two and two together, that by calling him a queer he was still acting degrading but following Lee's request nevertheless. "Any further homophobic slurs and you'll be the one on your knees begging, Bryce. I promise you."

"Whatever, fag. I've got practice in the morning so I'll be going to bed early tonight. Don't fucking wake me up or *you'll* be the sorry one."

Lee narrowed his eyes and let things be that evening. It had already been an exhausting day, and he didn't really feel like drawing things out longer with a miserable meathead that didn't know when to quit. But to Lee, a plan was already brewing when he had given Bryce the first warning, and as that night drew to a close, there was no doubt in Lee's mind: Bryce sealed his own fate.


Friday morning, after Bryce hurriedly left in a great thundering commotion, Lee groggily got out of bed. The clock read 6:45 AM and Lee wasn't exactly thrilled — it was dawning on him that this would be his weekly schedule; having the unique pleasure of waking up at 6:45 every Friday morning for the rest of the semester. The wafting smell of Bryce made Lee's morning wood twitch in his boxers. Grabbing hold of his throbbing hardon through the fabric, Lee remembered the plan he was to set into motion. Sitting at his desk, he grabbed his journal and started flipping through the pages. Over the years, Lee had compiled a list of meditations, spells and rituals in his journal which had become less of a place for his thoughts and more of his personal tome.

Scanning through the handwritten entries and diagrams, he came to the sky meditation — one he hadn't done in some time. In preparation for the weekend, in which he planned to go home and visit his alter in the woods, he needed to center and purify himself if he hoped to have the energy and will to perform the set of spells he had lingering in the back of his mischievous mind. He preferred to ground himself to the earth, but being four floors up he felt it would be more apt to meditate on the sky instead. Brushing up, he closed the journal and returned it to the drawer in his desk and took a position on the ground similar to yoga's corpse pose.

Breathing in, Lee imagined himself a part of a vast canopy of green leaves, stretching outward in all directions to soak up the sun and the sky. He imagined the energy radiating and gathering on his leaves. As the sky faded away, revealing the billions of silver stars, he felt their light gather in silvery pools of pure colorless light. The light flowed into his branches, and cascaded through his body. Light streamed through every extremely toward his core, filling his body with white light. Every cell, vibrating in unison, shining with a dazzling radiant light; becoming transparent to it. Continuing to fill and fill, Lee felt as his body shine as bright as the stars; then as bright as the moon; then as bright as the sun. Breathing in, the starlight flowed through him. Breathing out, it dissipated into the aether. Breathing in, Lee drew the energy into himself, storing it. Breathing out, releasing the excess back into the universe.

Lee remained on the floor of his dorm for a time. Allowing his body to acclimate to the hour, and decide fully to be awake. Opening his eyes, a soft chuckle couldn't help but escape. Humility would come to those that need it the most.

The rest of Friday came and went. Lee had only one class to look forward to in the early afternoon, and as soon as it was complete he had left town with a day bag in the passenger seat of his old Volkswagen. His parents were expecting him, and as always they were excited to know how the first week of classes were going, how Lee was settling in, and what his new roommate was like. Lee offered little details with regard to Bryce, suggesting that it would be a quiet semester — a fact he was looking forward to. At least the last part wasn't a lie. Even though it was anything but quiet now, Lee firmly believed it would be soon.

Midnight came around and Lee made haste with the final phase of his plan; it would take a significant amount of energy, and presented itself as one of the more complicated things he's ever performed by himself. Still, he was confidant in his abilities and remained unconcerned with the ritual itself. What concerned Lee the most, however, was all the prep work necessary. Upon reaching the clearing, Lee set down a backpack and got to work in cleaning up his private area in the wood, down to the most minute detail. He combed through the area, removing every loose rock that moved and gathered every stick or branch that had fallen into his clearing. With the rocks, he added them to the circle around the perimeter of the clearing, which had long been connecting the bases of every tree at the edge. The sticks he set aside, separated from the larger branches which were dragged back into the forest. Lee then stacked the sticks into the shape of a small pyre in the middle of the granite formation, near the central slab. His brown eyes surveyed the area and he decided to comb over the clearing one final time to be certain everything was perfect.

Satisfied, Lee ignited what was to become a modest fire to use the light as a guide. He retrieved a set of chalk from his pack to set out the long task of redrawing all the markings of his casting circle. He hummed as he filled in every quarter, marking each cardinal direction and tying it back to the main circle which encompassed nearly the whole clearing. Lee returned to his bag to replace a number of expended candles, the stubs of which protruded from existing mounds wax that had been built up over the years—each spilling themselves into flowing rivers of solid wax that ran around and across the granite. Lee took one more walk around the clearing, taking careful notice of every mark and the placement of each candle to triple check his work. He had earned the reputation of being thorough in school, but it was ritual practice that made it so. There were two tasks he needed to complete, each requiring attributes from two of the four elements, so he stressed to himself the importance for everything to be perfect.

Once again appeased, he walked back to his bag and stripped, wanting literally nothing more in the circle than what was necessary for the ritual. His light definition of muscle was revealed only by the orange flicker of the fire that licked at shadows of his toned body as it danced across his light brown skin. Having no need for anything else, he packed everything into his bag and placed it outside the circle next to the path.

Standing on the central slab he reached out his hands and splayed his fingers to their fullest extent. Lee drew a long and deep breath as the candles around the slab came alight instantaneously, nearly in unison. Letting out the breath in a slow and controlled manner, he turned to the east quarter and viewed the mound of candles amidst his chalk drawings that remained cold and dark. "Hail and welcome guardian of the watchtower of the East and keeper of Air. I do hereby summon, stir and call you forth to witness, guard and protect this rite. Mark well what we do here. Hail and Welcome." The eastern quarter of the circle flickered alive, the flame starting orange but slowly fading to a deep red. Nodding, Lee took another breath and turned to call for Fire. In finishing his call, the southern quarter ignited, slowly turning white in confirmation the summoning, too, had worked. Repeating to the West for Water and the North for Earth, he waited for each to turn blue and green respectively in turn. Though, Lee had waited patiently for Earth as it had always been stubborn. Being the element with which he had identified and relied upon the most, Lee knew the sky meditation he performed the morning prior for purification probably didn't garner any sympathies. From experience, Lee knew he just had to stand there, like and idiot and wait until Earth acknowledged he'd done enough. It took some time, but the flickering candles eventually turned green.

Lee sighed in relief and rubbed his hands together. Time to really begin.


As Sunday morning came and Lee finished a breakfast with his parents, he bid them farewell and took the trip back to college. The drive was eventless and punctuated by yawning despite his music. Lee had spent several hours at the alter and found himself returning to the house—and the comfort of his own bed—at nearly 4 AM. His plan for the rest of that Sunday morning consisted of a long hot shower to loosen his muscles as soon as he got back, and promptly crashing for an early nap before lunch.

Lee unpacked his clothes his mother washed for him as soon as he got to the dorm room and noticed there was no sign of Bryce around. Counting his blessings, Lee shed his current wardrobe in exchange for a pair of lounge shorts and flip-flops before grabbing his shower tote and towel on his way out the door to the showers. Steam had already filled the facilities with the tell tale sign he wouldn't be alone. But Lee's twinge of disappointment quickly turned to curiosity from the sounds Lee heard coming from the showers.

As quietly as possible, Lee walked toward the open showers and stoped short of the last corner, keeping his back to the wall in order to listen closer to what sounded like a conversation.

"Yeah..." a voice said with a heavy and breath-filled tone, "...like that."

Lee felt the blood pumping to his cock as his suspicions of tomfoolery seemed to be confirmed. Peeking around the corner to see who it might be, Lee's arousal turned to frustration when he found it was Bryce. "He better not be fucking a girl in here..." Lee muttered to himself through his teeth. Straining his eyes a bit further, Lee stifled a laugh when he realized Bryce was alone, servicing — and talking dirty to — himself.

Clumped soap suds were slowly sliding down a wet and muscled back, pausing just above Bryce's pair of smooth globes. The hot water trickled over his traps and down his muscular shoulders. His biceps flexing rhythmically as he pumped at a still as-of-yet-to-be-seen tool. The sight of that delicious ass was more than Lee bargained for, Lycra be damned. Bryce had his legs spread far enough that Lee could spot his low-hanging balls barely visible in the space between those huge flexing thighs. Instinctually, Lee grabbed his cock through his shorts and gave it a squeeze, thinking about all the things he'd do to that perfect ass. Lee wanted to fuck him right then and there—to show that jock exactly why he'd regret that exchange last Thursday. Lee hastily pulled down his shorts so his precum wouldn't get all over them, and began to stroke his hardened cock.

12