Unplanned Substitute

Story Info
Catherine gets a substitute for her exam.
3.6k words
4.46
49.4k
12
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another in a series of 'Catherine' stories. Not as much of a memory as a report of the days' events. It is part of a series of letters Catherine writes to her husband. They use the letters for fun and later she either reads them aloud to her husband Michael, or he will read it aloud and she will act it out.

THE UNPLANNED SUBSTITUTE

Honey,

I had a very embarrassing situation happen to me today. Embarrassing for me and I am afraid, it may be embarrassing for you too.

I went in for my annual physical to my lady doctor and she had a question about a possible 'fibroid something'.

She was just getting started with the exam when she got paged and called out to deliver a baby. She apologized and asked me if her partner could finish because that was who she would need to also look at the fibroid thingy anyway.

I just assumed her partner was a woman too so I agreed. And since I had waited 45 minutes to get in and now I was already on the exam table, what else could I do?

Well it turns out her partner is not only not a woman, but he is your buddy Andre. He is also our daughter's friends Ali's Dad. So we see him a lot when he drops his daughter off at our house to hang out with our daughter.

I couldn't believe it when he came walked into the little exam room. He was very nice and asked about you and everything and said for me to be sure to say hi to you. But Honey, I was so embarrassed! I was going to refuse and ask for someone else, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings and besides, everything just went so fast and he just sort of got started before I could get over my shock and say anything.

I suppose my lady doctor told him she had asked me if it was alright and I had agreed so he just assumed it was fine to begin and most likely figured since I had been inconvenienced and made to wait so long, he would get right to it and not keep me waiting any longer than necessary.

I am still in shock over all of this. I have to recount it all to you. The bottom line is Andre performed a full physical examination on me. On YOUR wife!!!! He saw all of me naked.

After first checking my eyes, ears, neck and lymph glands under my jaw, he had me lay back for my breast exam. I reeached my arms up over my head and stretched out my legs and I was conscious of the fact the sheet barely covered the tops of my thighs.

He lowered the top of the little sheet I was covered with and exposed my breasts. This all felt like it couldn't really be happening. I SO did not want this man to see me. Not because he's a bad guy, but because he's in our life and we have to see him socially.

He had a huge smile when he saw me topless. Then he began to feel my breasts and he thought he may have felt a lump so he took about five full minutes pressing and squeezing and squishing and touching my boobs. He said if there was a lump in one, they always check the other again too.

And it's so weird for a woman because our breasts are right there in front of you and he's right there touching them as you both look on.

At the end of it, he squeezed my nipples; he said to check for discharge. You see Honey, for women, our boobs are one thing and we let people see parts of them all the time. Depending on our necklines, we can let everyone see up to half of them.

But our nipples are not for everyone to see. They are a much bigger deal to us. And to make it more embarrassing, Andre saw my nipples first all puffy and then as he started examining my breasts, my nipples got rock hard and huge too.

That was so embarrassing because it was just SO obvious as my nipples became erect while we were both watching. I could feel them engore and I could see his eyes staring right at them as they did. He obviously love it to and I hated that.

And you know they get quite huge too. Then I squealed a bit when Andre squeezed my nipples, because he did it a little hard. That was an awkward moment, believe me!

I know you will want to hear all the details, so here goes. After that embarrassing breast examine Andre pulled the sheet back up over my breasts and he pulled the lower part of the sheet way up to just under my ribs.

That uncovered my tight tummy, my long bare legs and of course, my sweet little pussy. I felt SO naked!!!! While he pressed on my soft little tummy and took a long time down there too, I noticed him just staring at my pussy; a lot.

I still had tan lines from the summer and he commented on them. "It looks like you got some sun this summer Catherine." This seemed creepy because he was looking right at my shaved pussy when he said it.

I said, "Yes, a little I guess." I didn't really want to have this conversation. I just wanted to get out of there.

You know my pussy comes up quite high so Miss Clitty is quite prominent and visible and so are my pretty pussy lips too. It's not hidden between my legs and he got to see it all. I hated it!!!!

When Andre was done touching my tummy, which by the way is a very intimate feeling for us gals, he went to the end of the table and asked me to slide down towards him.

I hated this part because I had to lift my hips up and 'hump' my way down. I hated that he got to see me do that. It seems like a stripper move or something. I knew he was seeing my pussy spread open adn he was getting to see a lot of my fine butt cheeks too.

Then as I got to the end, he took hold of my bare ankles to guide my feet into the stirrups, which seemed quite far apart. I hated him touching me too. Then to make it worse he pushes on my knees to open them up and says, "Please just relax your legs open Catherine." Oh! I wanted to slp him!

Andre sat on his little roll around stool and got up really close to me and he examined my shaved pussy. ANd I mean close and I mean thoroughly too. I have no doubt he could smell my scent he was so close. I think I even noticed him quietly inhale and smile, but I just tried to block that out. I was even more mortified when he began to touch my pussy all over.

Honey, you have to believe me, there are certain natural reactions that a woman can't control and when our pussy gets touched a lot it is sort of arousing, especially if we are naked and our legs are spread open. It can't be helped.

I felt Andre pull the hood back on my clitoris and he even touched it! You know when you uncover my clitty what happens. And sure enough it did.

To my horror as Andre looked on, I felt 'Miss Clitty' get huge. Oh how humiliating!!! Just to know Andre knows how big my clit gets and what she looks like and that he got to see her engorged like that just makes me want to shriek!!! He had better not tell any of his buddies who are our friends!

Well when he touched her, it made me buck and he apologized. And he got so see my little butt bounce off the table. Extremely awkward moment number three.

Then he touches each of my labia and runs his fingers, squeezing them between his fingers from the top of them all the way to the bottom of them. I hate to admit that this too was a litte arousing no matter how much I tried to not let it be.

I said, "What are you doing?"

He said he was checking for any 'irregularities'. He did the same on the outer fleshy ones too only then he was actually squeezing them like a miniature breast exam or mini massage. Massaging my pussy lips!!!! Andre!!! How mortifying!!!

He even felt my 'taint' as you call it. That was strangely arousing too and I felt my pussy get sort of hot. I didn't' want it to either, but I couldn't help it.

Next Andre slides his two fingers inside my pussy and feels all around. He even curled his fingers up and touched my gee spot. When he did that he had his thumb next to Miss Clitty. I'm not sure why, but MAN!!! Did that give me like an electric charge!

I could feel the wetness come on like a faucet and I could feel my pussy get wet and looser. I was SO embarrassed that he was able to do that to me. And the worst part is he had to notice as I could feel the wetness nearly dripping out of me. Awkward moment number four.

He continued to man-handle my vagina and ended up spending about five long minutes feeling all around inside of me, theoretically feeling for the fibroid thing.

Oh, and get this; he would just slide my thighs over and move my butt cheeks as he saw fit too.

Now believe me, five minutes is a super long time to have a man's fingers you can't stand inside of your pussy. I felt the back of his hands press against my little soft butt cheeks too. I hated that he got to feel how nice they are.

He said the thing my lady doctor thought was a fibroid was not that and it was nothing to worry about, but he still had his fingers in me for far too long.

Then Andre puts in the speculum. Well he starts to anyway, but it hurt me. He said he was sorry and he needed a smaller one and he searched through the drawers to get one.

All the while I am lying there spread eagle in front of your friend with my pussy ten inches from his face! He finally did the Pap smear and touched me a lot in the process too.

I was also embarrassed because I was shaved so smooth. At least when you have some hair down there, you can feel like you're hidden a bit.

Oh, and when he was touching me I could feel Miss Clitty get huge again. You know how big she gets and with no hair she looks even bigger!

And to make matters worse, two days ago I accidently bumped into my hot curling iron on the bathroom sink counter and I had a little tiny burn on one of my labia.

Oh you can bet he noticed that of course. He acted all concerned too. He got really close and looked at it with this big pull over magnifying glass. Can you believe it!?!? It was a huge round magnifying glass with a light on it no less. My little snapper must have looked the size of a huge taco.

I'm sure he could see every pore in my skin too. He turned my little lip like a tiny page in a book and asked about it. Talk about intimate!!!!

I could not wait for it to be over. And just when I was hoping it was over, he asked me to roll over on my tummy. I reluctantly did just to get this all over so I could leave.

He had me lift my hips while he slid a cushion under me. That poked my bubble butt WAY up in the air and really exposed me.

He said it was to make the next procedure less 'uncomfortable'. Yeah, right! I think he just wanted to your wife's fine butt up in the air for another nice long close up look.

Anyway ... when I raised my hips, the dang little sheet fell on the floor and I was lying there on the table totally bare naked. Oh, but he didn't seem to notice and he just continued.

He even had the nerve to have me open my legs and bend my leg up at my knees with my feet facing up. I could feel how that little move realy flexed up my bubble butt for him and he seemed to love it cause he said, "Oh I sure can tell you work out." Can you even believe he said that?! I didn't even answer him.

Then I feel Andres hands on my butt cheeks to open them up and I feel him slide his finger in my bottom. Oh that was so embarrassing!!!

He was really spreading my butt cheeks open and easing my thighs apart too. I know he was getting a 'from behind beaver shot' as you call it, the whole time too. Oh!!! I wanted to die!

Oh, and get this, then he says, "Catherine would you please geton your knees for a minute? I just need to take a little closer look?"

I didn't want to ask him at what so I just got on my knees. Why did I eve do it? I'm so mad at myself. I should have told him to forget it. But I did it.

My back was a little sore so I reverse-arched it out of natural reflex and that just poked my sweet pussy (as you call it) right into his face. I think if he wouldhave puckered his lips htey wouldhave kissed my pussy!

I was shuddering to myself at the horror iof it all, letting this dim wit star up close and personal at my fine bare bottom and sweet little smooth pussy, when I realized my boobs were now hanging down and swaying too.

I quickly looked between my legs and, sure enough, that perv was staring right at them too. But just for a mintue as he got his attention back to touching my bare bottom.

I could not believe your friend, our daughter's friend's dad, whom I have to see every week, was looking at my bare bottom, TOUCHING NAD FEELING MY FINE BUTT CHEEKS, seeing my pussy from behind and to top it off, he had even had his finger in MY bottom! Yes right inside my butt!!! And he had kept it there for a half a minute too. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!!

I finally said, "That's enough!" I turned around and sat up, but I didn't want the dirty sheet on me. He was apparently not moving to get me anything else to cover up with so I just stood up and started to get dressed. I wasn't about to just sit naked in front of him. Who knows how long he'd keep talking.

As I stood up, I hoped he'd get the hint and leave, but NO, he just sat there writing up a prescription to give me some salve for the tiny burn, while looking up every two seconds to gwak at me and watch me dress, I might add.

I had left my clothes at the head end of the table, sort of folded up in a little pile. So I had to turn and reach way over the length of the table to get my clothes. I couldn't find my panties right away so I put on my bra.

I did not want to give this jerk the pleasure of see me bend over in front of him, but I had no choice. If I was going to reach my clothes, I was going to have to let him see my bare bottome and even my pussy too.

I grabbed my sheer bra and turned around. All the while I am trying to act natural and he's looking at me and we're talking while I'm standing there bottomless. Yes me standing there bottomless while he looks at me.

He's watching me hook my bra, spin it around and then tuck my now swollen breasts (from all his man handling), into the bra cups. I just wanted to scream!!!

Sure enough he was still staring at me. And now he was staring my my nipples through my bra. My gosh!!! wasn't seeing them naked and feeing them up for ten mintues then seeing them hanging down and swaying enough for this idiot?!?

I am so furious when I think of it: Your friend just sitting with a smile on his face staring at your vulnerable, completely naked wife! And I can only imagine he had a hard on at my expense too! YUK!!!!

If this had been a nice man that I didn't know and he wouldhav ebeen respectful, I might have enjoyed letting him see me and touch me and we could have had fun recounting it together. But not this weido that we have to see all the time.

Who would have guessed that this was what was going to be happening when you left for work this morning, huh?

You are out faithfully working hard and your stupid lucky buddy is sitting on a little stool in a tiny room two feet away from me and watching me stand there totally naked while I bend over in front of him and try to put on my clothes!

The worst part is with me standing on the little pull-out step and he sitting on the little roll around stool, my bare bubble butt and sweet pussy was basically at eye level for him! I felt like a dang stripper.

Leaning over a second time, I still couldn't find my panties so I had to put on my tee shirt next. As I was leaning over the table and again stretching way out to try to find those missing panties and I hated that he got to see me bending over bottomless.

I knew my pussy was showing too but I figured he'd seen my pussy so much it would probably not even interest him anymore. I was wrong. I looked over my shoulder at him and he was staring right at it!!!

I was exasperated and I finally asked him to help me find my panties. I said. "Andre could you stop staring at me long enough to help me find my panties?!?"

"Oh, ah, yes, yes of course Catherine, I'm sorry." He stammered as he finally seemed to 'snap out' of his daze.

He walked to the other side of the exam table and got them for me. They had fallen and hooked on a knob. He handed them to me.

These panties were my super-tiny, red, see-through ones. I never expected anyone to see them. I felt so odd with him handing them to me. I hated him even touching them! And, can you believe it, he just kept talking to me as I stepped into them and pulled them up.

And of course, being so upset I pulled them up too far and they slid right up my slit and I had to slide them back down and fish them out and refit them. Oh he loved that little part of my ordeal, let me tell you.

Even when I got them on he could see right through them. I felt SO naked! It was like he'd never seen a shaved pussy before the way he stared at me. He was probably staring just because I'm your wife.

I don't think he realized it but he was leaning on my jeans that were still on the end of the table. I finally had to motion to him and he handed them to me too.

I put them on and I had to shimmy my hips to pull them up. Stupid Andre looked like he was hypnotized from staring at my pussy so long. I rolled my eyes as I stepped into my shoes and took the prescription and we walked out together.

Honey I am so sorry!!! Now your buddy has touched and seen your wife completely naked. What will you do when you see him? Well at least I looked nice and had a nice clean smooth shaved pussy. That is the only silver lining I could think of.

I can't believe Andre felt up my boobs for so long, and he pinched my nipples, saw them go from puffy to hard, touched all over my bare tummy, spent five minutes moving his fingers in my pussy, stared at it through a huge magnifying glass, even touching my gee spot and Miss Clitty, then he even touched and saw my flexed up bare bottom with me on my knees and he even got to put his finger in my butt!!!!

I just want to SCREAM!!!! And believe it or not, I think the worst part was having to stand naked with my bare bottom and sweet pussy at his eye level and get dressed while he watched.

I wonder what it will be like when I see him again the next time he drops off his daughter. Will he always picture me naked when he looks at me?

You will have to help get my mind off of this when you get home. At his point I feel like moving! Oh and this better not turn youon to know he saw me naked either. Or I'll just scream again!!!

Love, Catherine