Unplanned Vacation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric started talking about a class-action suit that he was trying to put together against a company that had been pouring carcinogenic chemicals into a reservoir without informing people who relied on the reservoir for their drinking water. He also described how he was trying to work with retail food workers to set up a union to improve their benefits, salaries, and working conditions. After a few minutes, his penis was soft enough to allow him to relieve himself. He stepped into the stall and closed the door behind him.

After Sandra and Eric emerged from their respective bathroom stalls, their escorts helped them get dressed again and brought them back into the bedroom. Clarissa and Trixie were already seated in chairs along the bedroom wall. Heidi and Kira found their own chairs to sit in and Sandra and Eric looked at one another a bit awkwardly. Eric embraced Sandra and they started kissing passionately, at which point their actions flowed quite naturally, aided by the hundreds of previous sexual experiences they had had with one another.

Eric reached his hands under the hem of Sandra's sundress and began massaging her asscheecks with them. For her part, Sandra used her right hand to rub the front of Eric's pants, feeling his cock rise and inflate from beneath the material.

In a brief pause between deep kisses, Sandra said to their observers, breathlessly, "Can somebody please help us out of our clothes?" In brief visual flashes during their standing make-out session, Sandra and Eric saw Trixie vs. Heidi/Clarissa vs. Kira play a game of rock-paper-scissors. Trixie won her match, shouted "yes", and clapped loudly. Clarissa was the victor in hers and bunched her fingers up in little fists from the glee of winning. The losers both had expressions of irritation and disappointment on their faces, but they rallied quickly and congratulated their respective opponents. Trixie and Clarissa stood up and approached which member of the couple was closest to them, which meant Trixie made a move toward Sandra and Clarissa toward Eric.

As Trixie reached Sandra, her and Eric remained engaged in kissing and rubbing one another. Eric's hands were up under Sandra's dress, fondling her breasts, as Trixie moved directly behind Sandra and grabbed the hem of her dress on each side with her hands. She yanked upward and pulled the garment up over Sandra's head. In concert with Trixie's move, Clarissa similarly yanked off Eric's shirt, tossed it to the side, and spent several moments sliding her hands over his back. Faced with Sandra's bare back, Trixie wrapped her hands around her middle, rubbing them gently over Sandra's flat tummy. Reaching around Eric, Clarissa unbuttoned/unzipped his pants and pressed her body against his back and rear and slid it along the length of his body as she pulled his bottoms down to the floor. He stepped out of them, just as Trixie was finishing performing a similar move with Sandra's little panties.

Eric and Sandra found the combination of each other and the feel of the two women pressing against the other side of them extremely intense, but the moment was fleeting as Trixie and Clarissa moved the couple's clothing off to the side and returned to their seats. Still standing, Sandra and Eric pushed hard against each other to feel every contour. Eric kneeled down and guided Sandra to lean over the end of the bed with her legs outstretched at an angle. He positioned himself behind Sandra's open asscrack and began alternately tongue-fucking her ass and pussy. Out of an involuntary reaction, two of their observers gasped approvingly. Eric sucked each of Sandra's openings with lip-smacking enthusiasm for a few minutes and then easily slipped two fingers into her engorged pussy, sliding them in and out as Sandra groaned with pleasure.

Satisfied that they were off to a good start, he guided Sandra to lie on her back on the bed and he turned himself around to straddle her face with his legs and bring his own face into alignment with her pussy. Sandra immediately grabbed the base of his cock and jammed it into her mouth. She made Eric groan as she sucked hard and rapidly on the round bulb at the tip, like she was using her lips and saliva as a high-suction penis-polisher. A few times, Sandra lost her connection with Eric's cock and her suction made a deep smacking sound, like one more frequently hears produced by a vacuum cleaner.

Kira commented, glancing over in Clarissa's general direction, "That must be one of my favorite sounds..."

Eric tried to watch what Sandra was doing by looking down between his legs, but the feeling was too intense and he couldn't resist closing his eyes to feel the full effect. He groaned deeply and threw his head up to face the TV. Opening his eyes again, he could see Heidi just to the right and Kira just to his left, out of the corner of his eyes.

He put Sandra's sucking into the background of his mind as he felt her rapidly sucking about two-thirds of his shaft in and out along her velvet-textured tongue and between her soft and well-moistened lips. He turned his attention to Sandra's pussy. He buried his face between her legs and commenced attacking her clitoris with his tongue. Eric's licking generated an exquisite, overpowering sensation for Sandra and she popped Eric's cock out of her mouth to stroke it with her hand. A loud, high-pitched, "Uh-huuuuh!" escaped her lips.

Eric supported his licking by sliding his index and middle finger into Sandra's slippery opening. Sandra's body tensed and she produced several loud, "Oooooo!", noises. Her eyes were closed and she had a tight grip around Eric's cock with one hand. The couple spent several minutes in this configuration, with Sandra's passionate noises gradually increasing in volume.

Eventually, Sandra broke that position by guiding Eric to flip off of her and onto his back. Sandra sat up, straddled Eric, and cruelly rubbed the tip of his penis around the entrance to her pussy. Now, Eric produced a long, drawn-out, "Ohhhhhh!", which transformed into an, "Aaaaaaah!", as Sandra lowered her ass to guide the length of his cock fully into her. She held Eric's hands down on the bed with her own and leaned forward to start pumping his cock. His shaft glistened with the layer of moisture that Sandra left behind, which was a detail not missed by the four female observers.

Clarissa remarked, quietly, "Sandy, baby, you're so so hot that your pussy looks like it's melting all over Eric's very delicious-looking..." Her voice just sort of trailed off at the end of the statement.

As Sandra rode Eric's cock, each of their perceptions made this experience different from all of the other sex they had had together. Eric not only felt the wet softness enveloping his cock again and again, he also somehow felt what it was like for Sandra to feel her pussy widen to make room for him each time she dropped down. He felt what the angles and curve of his erection felt like against the warm walls of her vagina. At the same time, Sandra experienced the sensation of what it was like for Eric to have her pussy surround and consume his shaft.

This doubling up of ordinary sexual sensations sent Eric over the edge and he expelled a salvo of semen into Sandra. The accompanying powerful thrust from Eric's hips and the feel of his cock spasm inside her pussy sent Sandra off into orgasm as well. As she did so, her muscles tensed, she arched her back, and threw her head up. In the middle of her full-body explosion, she threw her eyes open and her lust-filled gaze met an equally lusty gaze that Heidi was hurling at her.

Suddenly, Sandra had a momentary sensation much like the experience of biting a metallic filling down on tin foil. It felt a bit shocking and electric. When the sensation vanished, she found herself somewhere else. She was encased in a sort of a glass tube and her body felt strange, as though all of her parts were bendier.

12