Unplanned Vacation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira thought, "That's a pretty good idea." She instructed Heidi to lie back closer to the head board and then she crawled up to lie against her on the right-hand side. She pulled Heidi's face toward her and the roommates kissed for the first time, with flicking tongues and wet lips. After making out for a few moments, Kira rolled over on top of Heidi and kissed her way down Heidi's neck to delay for several minutes to suck on her perky breasts and, particularly, her little pointed nipples. She slid her body down, kissing along Heidi's firm and flat belly and pressing her breasts against Heidi's upper thighs. Kissing the upper limit of Heidi's pussy lips, Kira rotated her body.

The height difference between the two women meant that it was impossible to get into a proper 69 position. Heidi's lips simply couldn't reach when Kira's face was lined up with her pussy. Still, as Kira resumed her tongue probe of Heidi's vagina, Heidi had the extra pleasure of watching her roommate's shimmering genitals as she writhed against the wet pressure sliding around and inside her own. From her position, she was also able to use her hands to squeeze Kira's ass and pass the palm of her hand between Kira's legs. Soon, it was all too much and Heidi's body spasmed from head to foot. Kira pressed her tongue and face harder into Heidi as she came. When Heidi's screaming finally stopped and her body relaxed, Kira affectionately laid one side of her face against Heidi's pussy and let her new roomie appreciate the happy feeling that replaces the violence of orgasm.

After a few minutes, Kira lifted her head and quietly stated, "So, that's what oral sex feels like, baby. Fun, isn't it?"

Heidi responded, still a bit winded, "Oh, my, yes. That was so intense. I thought I might hurt myself with all of that thrashing or that I might break your neck."

Looking down at Heidi's petite frame, Kira declared, "I'm confident that there is no way you could hurt me, shrimpy."

Heidi responded by delivering a stinging slap to Kira's ass. "Ooh, stop, that tickles!" Kira said, sarcastically. "My point is just that you should feel free to lose all control, because I can handle it. But, the question is, can you?"

Heidi was fully composed again and realizing Kira's meaning, she said, "Oh, yes, it's my turn, isn't it? I think I'll be ok, Amazon woman. I might be small, but I'm also tough." She pulled her body up toward the headboard to put Kira's pussy in line with her lips. Kira spread her legs wider apart to lower her pussy down onto Heidi's face. Heidi's tongue was already sticking out as her roommate's crotch approached and she flicked it around Kira's opening.

Once again, Heidi was struck by how nice it tasted in there. She would later discover that each transformee represents a slight modification of the normal human design, in that their sexual fluids are flavoured pleasantly and in a unique way for each transformee. Kira's natural lubricant was infused with just a hint of pineapple.

Finally, Kira's pussy was gently touching Heidi's lips, who then began exploring the region orally, just as Kira had done to her. Kira responded by whimpering and loudly crying encouraging words out, like "Yes!", "Fuck!", "There!", and "Oh, Heidi!"

Just when Heidi was planning to really plant her tongue into Kira's wet hole, she heard a strange sound burst. She felt Kira shift her body slightly and they heard a familiar voice coming from the direction of the TV screen.

"Oh, jeez Louise!" Millie said. "Well, Heidi, I see that you are already getting along very well with your roommate. It's an unfamiliar view of you, I must say. I'm not sure you're aware, but it looks like someone's been chafing your privates. I'm guessing that it has something to do with Kira's choosing now as a good time to give you a facial. Tell me, Kira, is she a squirter?" Kira was facing the television with her back arched and her hands pushed out in front to hold herself up. She merely giggled happily in reply to Millie's question.

Millie continued, "I think this must be some kind of record. I thought this message would be plenty early enough even for you dirty insatiable sluts and the cock-for-brains male transformees. In any case, Heidi, it is procedure for me to bust in like this and see whether you have any questions or if you are satisfied with Kira's guidance? I think it's fairly apparent that you are willing to receive instructions, among other things, from Kira, but it's my job to make sure nobody slips through the cracks...oh, there I go again. I'm sure that the mere mention of cracks has all of you phenomenal skanks drooling from two holes."

Kira teased, "Oh, Millie, you're just jealous. Why don't you come up here and join us!"

"No thanks, lesbians," Millie replied, shaking her head and chuckling. Finally, she got back to her original purpose and asked, "Ok. Enough. Heidi, do you have any questions or concerns?"

Heidi would have responded before then, but unknown to Millie was that Kira was applying just enough pressure so that, every time Heidi tried to speak, her lips and tongue got all tripped up on Kira's dripping pussy. All Millie heard was a muffled reply originating from underneath Kira's straddled legs. Losing patience, Millie said, irritated, "Well, it's clear that you're busy, so I'll interpret your incoherent response as a signal that you are doing well and that this is a playful position you whores have put yourselves in and that Kira is not in the process of murdering you.

Millie ordered, "Kira, mind the little woman's breathing, now! We need to get her back to home when we're done with her and she must at least appear to have been well treated." She cut the connection between the room and the reception offices downstairs and the roommates were left in private, once again.

Kira grinded her crotch around Heidi's face, playfully, and taunted, "That was for scaring me, little one! Hahaha!"

Heidi gently bit Kira a couple of times to silence her and carried out her earlier plan to thrust her tongue in that pussy until Kira chanted her name and, at least for a few moments, worshipped her as a goddess. When Kira started screaming, "Heidi! Heidi! Heidi! Yes, Heidi! Heidi, work that magic tongue!" As Kira came, her body tensed and she made a nonsensical, deep-throated "uh-uh-uh-uh" sound. Eyes closed tight, she threw her head back and her hands tightly clutch the mattress. Heidi smiled the best she could with Kira's pussy pressing down on her lips. She thought that Kira's worshipping her tongue was pretty good and close enough.

12