Unpredictable Amber Goes Gardening

Story Info
Amber goes walking and is fucked by senior.
5.4k words
4.54
54.4k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
6of6
6of6
42 Followers

It took me by complete surprise. We were in the early years of marriage and it had never crossed my mind. Perhaps it was because she'd clearly shown her disapproval when I was photographing her, and I'd nervously suggested she should open her blouse to reveal the swell of her 34C tits in her push up bra.

In those early days, Amber balked at anything other than conservative clothing. Dresses and pants were usually a size larger to camouflage her delightful curves. Whenever I suggested showing a little cleavage or wearing tighter fitting pants, I'd hear the usual line, "I'm a married woman; I don't want men lusting after me". So I was almost knocked off my feet when she cautiously accepted the fuscia-coloured crop top I bought for her while away on a business trip. It had three buttons that opened so it could slip easily over her head.

When Amber finally agreed to try it on, she made it clear that she wouldn't wear it outside the house. When she returned from the bedroom to where I was sitting in the kitchen, she had on the top. She looked good. As I took in the sight, I noticed the movement of her tits under the top and I knew she'd left off her bra. Seeing her delicious nipples protruding through the thin cotton, I felt my cock stirring. Gosh, she looked wonderful!

I resisted as long as I could, just making small chat, but as soon as she turned her back to me, I moved from the table, walked nonchalantly across to her and placed my hands on her bare waist, leaned forward, gently kissed her neck and told her that I loved her and said that she was the most beautiful woman in the world. She loved when I did that and began to luxuriate in my kisses as I raised my hands up, under her top to cup her delightful tits. The weight of a woman's tits have always fascinated me, and I love feeling them in my hands, as if weighing them.

This move never failed. She pushed out her butt against my erect cock and begin to rotate her hips. That was just the start to a passionate morning of sensational sex. I first fucked her, just where she was, standing by the sink, facing the open window and looking out to the backyard. Afterwards, we moved to one of the chairs in the kitchen where I sat naked, and she impaled herself on my cock!

Later, she asked, "What turned you on so much this morning?" I told her that it was seeing her in the top without a bra and that I had imagined seeing her wearing it outside.

"Do you mean that it turns you on if other men see me wearing this without a bra?" She asked. I nodded. She looked at me, giving me a look that seemed to ask, "Do I know this man?" Finally, she said, "I don't know, but I'm beginning to think that there's something wrong with you!" With that said, she left the subject and the room. Clearly I'd blown it. The only consolation I could muster was the memory of the old pensioner from the house overlooking our backyard peeking through his curtains and down into our kitchen as Amber rode my cock, oblivious to his gaze. I wasn't sure, but it even looked like he had a pair of binoculars.

One of the benefits of working mostly from home is being able to manage my own time. So, five days after our Sunday morning fuck, Amber called from the hallway and asked if I wanted to drive with her to the town center. "Give me 15 minutes to finish up and I'll join you," I replied. I'd been up early trying to finish up a report to send off to my office before noon.

I knew what Amber wanted. She had been working for a couple of months at a small law office in town but had recently quit, wanting to move into the career she was trained for. She'd arranged to drop in to collect her final paycheck and say goodbye to a couple of the girls she had worked with. She wanted me to accompany her so she could show me off to them-at least that's what she told me. I was happy to play along.

As promised, fifteen minutes later, I packed up and left my home office. She was waiting for me by the front door. When I saw her, I involuntarily stopped. She was wearing tight-fitting black pants and the fuscia top. There was an even greater surprise-she was braless! Of course her nipples were proudly pushing against the material. I think I must have gasped out aloud because she asked, "Are you ok?". She tried to look serious, but I had enough of my wits about me to realize that she was trying to hide a smirk. I blurted out something silly about being distracted and quickly reached for the car keys without commenting about her outfit.

Throughout the fifteen-minute car journey into town, I kept on glancing at her blouse, not believing that she was not only wearing it out of the house, but she was braless! The resulting erection was almost painful because of my seated position. I kept wondering how I could hide it when we had to walk along the main road to the office. I had on a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt, but the shirt wasn't long enough to really hide my bulge. For her part, Amber was her usual self, chatting about finally working in her career after two years of being married and suggested some ideas as to how we could manage career and family when we finally decide to have children. It was as if she dressed like this every day.

By the time I found a parking spot, my erection had subsided somewhat. We locked up the car and began the three minute walk to her old office. Amber continued chatting as we walked. I took a sideways glance at her tits and saw them happily jiggling beneath the thin material. Her nipples were now really poking through. I think she was as aroused as I was! Men of all ages passing by fixed their gazes firmly on her tits as they approached and realized that they were in for the best thrill of the day. Most guiltily avoided eye contact with me, but I didn't mind. It was just fantastic to see them enjoying Amber's tits, even though they could never touch them.

It seemed as if Amber was beginning to realize the power she had through her tits and even smiled with one or two of the better looking men..

When we reached her office, she turned to me and said, "Why don't you wait for me here. I don't want the girls to get too jealous." I had no idea what she was planning. What happened to wanting to show me off? But who was I to argue after she had just given me one of the best thrills of my life? My suspicion that I am really turned on when other men see her charms had been confirmed as we'd walked to the office.

She remained in the office for over ten minutes. I had begun to wonder what was taking so long when she finally emerged. I noticed that two of the three buttons on the blouse were undone, revealing a bit of cleavage. I asked what took the time. "Oh, I had to wait a bit for the check to be written and chatted with a couple of the old partners for a little while," she replied.

The walk back to the car was as exhilarating as it had been coming from it. I was unashamedly aroused and made no effort to hide my erection. I even noticed a couple of women glancing my way.

"I guess the old partners must have been speechless when they saw your tits", I teased as we neared the car.

"Well, they seem to have difficulty looking me in the eyes," she said, smiling.

"So, were any of them brave enough to ask you to give him a flash?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No, they are too professional to say anything like that," she said smiling, "but, I did lean over old Mr. Garrick's desk."

"Wow, you must have nearly given him a heart attack! What, he must be at least 70!"

"Seventy-one, actually. But he was so kind to me while I worked there that I just thought, 'why not?' and opened two buttons on my top just before going into his office so that when I bent over, he'd get an eyeful of my tits. He hardly knew what to say. He just kept looking until he managed to get himself under control, look at me and began speaking. It must have been really hard for him because he was blushing so much."

I could not believe that this was my wife, Amber, speaking. What had happened? This was not the woman I knew! I began to realize that she is clearly unpredictable and full of surprises.

As we drove home, she continued, "I kind of felt sorry for him while I worked was there because his wife had died a couple of years earlier, and he was very lonely. Some of the girls would talk, saying how they'd catch him watching them, almost longingly. But none of them would even look his way because he's old. Poor guy, he still has feelings."

"Sounds like you were ready to let him touch your tits and maybe even fuck you," I hesitantly suggested.

"So, you're not satisfied with other men seeing my braless tits. Now you want me to let another man feel them and fuck me?" She asked, indignantly.

"Well, you sounded as if you'd let him at least touch you." I responded. "I wouldn't have minded at all. In fact, it's been such a hot experience I feel like I'm going to burst my pants here."

She remained quiet, looked at me then slowly moved her hand to my crotch and gently moved her palms over the length of my cock. It was almost painful. I needed to fuck her. I was dying to slip my cock into her wet pussy. My manhood was as parched as a desert. It needed the rich moisture of her succulent pussy. I was longing to feel the relief of her wetness as I pushed into her and felt the muscles of her pussy grip my cock and begin to massage it until I came.

"Yes, I can feel it so hard!" She exclaimed. "Gosh, you are really aroused, aren't you? I bet you're even more turned on than last week when I first wore the top, and you fucked me in the kitchen."

"Yep, today was powerful. Now, undo that last button because we're just arriving home and I'm going to fuck you like old Mr. Garrick wished he could have!

"You want it in the kitchen again?" She asked.

"Anywhere. I'd do it right here parked in the driveway, if you'd let me."

She was out of the car and heading for the front door before I'd even switched off the engine.

That all happened a long time ago. We had come a long way since then. In our love-making, we'd often fantasize about the time when she went into Mr. Garrick's office. While she wanted me to tell the story, she eagerly added bits to make it more erotic as we fantasized about him fucking her. However, she strongly resisted my suggestions about letting another man fuck her. That is, until our trip to Washington last year (see 'Unpredictable Amber') when our friend Tom fucked her in our first threesome, and the day after returning home when the piano tuner did more than simply tune the piano (see 'Amber and the Piano Tuner').

In the summer, Amber and I often walk around our quiet neighbourhood. We love walking, especially when our two boys were at summer camp, as they were on this occasion. She would always wear shorts and a very thin top, preferably white, with usually a mix of cotton and lycra. With the lycra, the top always outlines her gorgeous tits. One of her (and mine also) favourites is one that strongly hints at her brown areolas and fails miserably to hide her protruding nipples. Being white, it makes her old fuscia top look decent.

We rarely see many people on our walk, but some sharper-eyed male drivers always slow down when they realize what they are seeing. Whenever we come across a man walking, we know she has made his day when we see his eyes open in disbelief as he counts his good fortune. One or two of the braver ones even stopped and made conversation, but they always struggled with eye contact!

Occasionally, whenever I'm away, she has to walk by herself. On those occasions, she takes a shorter route that takes in a retirement village. She enjoys seeing the gardens with flowers.

It was one of those times when I was out of town for a meeting. I'd hoped to get home in time for our walk, but I was running late. I called to let her know that I'd be late so she'd not wait around for me. Maybe it's best if Amber describes what happened to her on her walk.

Amber:

"I don't normally wear the white top when Bill's not with me, but since it was the only one available; I threw it on without a bra as usual. On my walk, I hardly saw anyone except in cars passing by. Although it was fairly cloudy, it was hot and humid. I was only ten minutes into my walk, and I was perspiring. Fearing that my top would become damp and a bit more transparent I decided to take the shorter route and walk through the retirement village.

I like the retirement village because many of the seniors take good care of their gardens, and I admit that I'm a sucker for beautiful flowers. And there, right in front of me was a garden filled with some pink and some purple Gladioli. They were beautiful! I just had to stop and admire them because for some reason mine never seem to thrive.

As I paused, an older man came through a door leading from his backyard and saw me admiring his flowers. Dressed in a plaid shirt and a pair of old Chino jeans, clearly his gardening clothes, he carried a watering can in his hand.

"I love your Gladiolus," I called out to him.

"Thank you, young lady," he replied smiling and walked over to where I was. "You like Gladiolus, eh?

"Oh, yes" I replied, but I always have trouble with mine. What do you do to get these so beautiful?" I asked.

"I give them a lot of tlc," he said. "You know, tender loving care. I have some red ones in the back; wanna to see them?"

Without even thinking, I nodded and followed.

For the next few minutes, we chatted amiably about the flowers and I got some great tips. I'd also introduced myself and learned that his name was James. He told me that he had lived by himself since his wife died three years ago. He was really sweet and kind and reminded me of my favourite uncle on the west coast. He didn't look anything like my uncle though. Uncle Paul was a bit overweight, but James looked trim for a senior. I didn't believe it when he told me he was 70. I thought he was somewhere in his late 50s or, at most, early 60s.

The came out, but we just kept on chatting as we slowly moved around the garden.

"I'm such a bad host," he suddenly exclaimed. "Here I am going on and on about gardening while you're baking in the hot sun, and I haven't even offered you a glass of water. Come into the kitchen while I get you some."

"No, its not a problem," I replied, "I really should be on my way. I've already taken up too much of your time."

I'd noticed that during the past few minutes, James had been sneaking glances at my tits. I'd completely forgotten that I was wearing the thin white top. He wasn't the only one sneaking looks though because I had sneaked a couple of glances at his pants and noticed that he had a growing bulge. Gosh, he was getting a boner because of my tits!

"I'll not hear of you leaving until I give you something," he insisted. "Come this way."

I don't know why, but I followed him into the kitchen where he took a bottle of water, poured it into a glass and handed it to me. I took a sip. He was right; it was just what I needed. I hadn't realized I was so thirsty. I must have been feeling nervous because I moved the glass to my lips far too quickly and spilled water not just in my mouth but down my neck and unto my chest. I felt stupid as I looked down at myself. Talk about a wet tee-shirt! My right tit was now clearly visible through the thin wet material. I had not intended this at all. Seriously, it was an accident. I sheepishly looked up from my tits to see James almost bugged-eyed, staring at me; his mouth open.

"I must leave," I stammered, putting down the class and turned to go.

"No, please don't go," he said. "You can't go on the street like that. Stay here and let it dry. With this heat, it'll be dry in no time."

He was right of course. I turned back and faced him, not knowing what to do. He remained frozen to the spot. I immediately noticed that his cock had clearly made a tent out of his pants now and his eyes were feasting on my tits. I was clearly having a serious effect on this older guy.

The situation reminded me of years earlier when I had opened the top buttons on my blouse for my old boss in the law firm to look down my cleavage. I remember how wet I got then when I realized how much Mr. Garrick was excited. I clearly remembered the day.

I had never told Bill exactly what happened, but when old Garrick involuntarily began licking his lips at the sight of my tits, I'd slowly opened the other button, removed my top and leaned over his desk, topless. Old Garrick had slowly reached out and tentatively touched one, then the other. Realizing that I was wasn't pulling away, he became more confident and began to enjoy them. When I told him he could suck them, he didn't hesitate but leaned forward and eagerly began sucking them. That's why I took so long in the office. Oh, I had also got a good bonus on top of my wages as well. Now, that Bill is reading this, he now knows the full story.

I could feel the growing dampness between my legs.

Smiling, I said, "I see that you like what my husband likes."

He blushed, and began to apologizing. "Sorry. I didn't mean to stare! It's just that you have such beautiful tits. I can't help myself!"

"Don't apologize. I don't mind. It's a compliment," I replied.

He breathed a sigh of relief. "I haven't seen any real ones since my wife died."

"Let me fix that for you," I said, lifted the top and took it off, giving him the perfect view of my tits in the flesh.

His mouth dropped open. He took a deep breath then exclaimed, "Ohhhhhh, fantastic! Can I touch them?"

I was feeling very adventurous. Other than old Garrick, I had never cheated in any way behind Bill's back. I was a little scared, but very excited. What would Bill say? But, then again, he was happy for Tom and the piano tuner to fuck me. Clearly, that was a green light.

Meanwhile I was enjoying the attention this older, attractive guy was giving me. "Consider them yours right now," I whispered, not quite believing that I said it.

He touched my tits gingerly. I felt my nipples hardening and I could feel my cunt begin to throb, almost as if it had its own heartbeat. When this happens, I just need to feel a cock in my cunt. I knew that I wanted James' cock in me.

He leaned forward and, with his tongue, began tasting my nipples, caressing them, one, then the other. The feeling of his warm breath on my exposed breast caused me to long for him to take it all into his mouth. When he did so and started sucking, the feeling of his mouth on my boobies just caused me to be turned on even more. My pussy was well on its way to be wet.

I reached out to feel his cock, and he straightened up to allow me access. His cock was rock hard! I didn't realize that older guys could get such hard erections.

"You caused this," he said, smiling.

I rubbed my hand up and down the shaft and he groaned in pleasure.

"You like?' I asked. "Maybe you'll like this even more." I knelt down, pulled down his zipper, reached in for his cock and took it out. It was about seven inches long and fairly thick. I couldn't wait to taste it.

I used the tip of my tongue to tease around the head of his cock, doing exactly what he had been doing with my nipples. Bill loved when I teased him this way so I guessed that James would be no different. I kept on teasing his cock with my tongue, and he kept pushing his hips forward, urging me to take it all in my mouth.

I gladly obliged and took his manhood into my mouth. He gasped, and I felt him stiffen. I began sucking him. I tightened my lips around his cock and swirled my tongue around it as I sucked. Gosh, I love sucking a cock! I felt wanton. It's as if my experience with Tom and the piano tuner turned on my sexual switch.

From the sounds he was making, I knew he'd cum soon. I wanted this cock in my pussy, but I'd have to wait because I just knew he'd cum pretty quickly after all this time without pussy. I reached for his balls with my left hand while slowly jerking him off with my right. I felt him stiffen some more, and I knew he was about to shoot his load. I looked up at him. His face was contorted in a mixture of pleasure and pain, mouth open, eyes close and red-faced. I was about to pull my mouth away, but he came so quickly that I just let him fill my mouth with his cum.

6of6
6of6
42 Followers
12