Unsealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no idea how long it was before she settled into the aftershocks of her climax, and her senses returned. She was gasping for breath, and still twitching from the acute, lingering remnants of her orgasm. Fern and Misha were sprawled between her breasts, which were decorated with slick and glistening trails of the brownies' nectar. Prinna lay with her head resting on Stephanie's thigh, wearing a satisfied smile.

"Oh my god," Stephanie whispered in a breathless voice, and then shuddered as another aftershock ripped through her.

Prinna kissed Stephanie's thigh, and then sat up. She scooted nearer across the grass and said, "You taste so sweet."

"You made me come so hard," Stephanie said. When the two brownies nestled between her breasts moaned, she said, "All of you." The pair let out spent giggles.

Prinna moved in for a kiss, and Stephanie tasted her wetness on the brownie's lips. Men seemed to enjoy her tasting herself, so it was the one element of her dual sexuality she'd ever indulged before that day. It was so much more intimate and thrilling with the brownie. They kissed and caressed each other until Stephanie's breathing regulated, at which point her ardor began to swell once more.

The brownie noticed. She pulled away after an especially strong kiss, and shifted her lips to Stephanie's pussy-slick nipples. The other two brownies cried out in playful alarm when Stephanie's back arched, rolling them about. Prinna licked and sucked with hungry moans, cleaning up every drop of the other two brownies' wetness.

Prinna licked her lips when she finished, and asked, "Will you taste me?"

Stephanie felt not a hint of fear as she responded, "Yes. Please."

Prinna giggled, and cupped her hands, allowing the other two brownies to climb in. She deposited Misha and Fern off to one side, and then sensually reclined in the grass. Stephanie sat up even as Prinna lay down.

The brownie spread her legs wide in invitation. The parting of her nether lips glinted with wetness. Prinna said, "You know what gives you pleasure. Do it for me. Please."

Stephanie's heart raced as she leaned forward and steadied herself on her hands between the brownie's legs. As her elbows bent, the first hints of Prinna's arousal tickled her nose. It was an intriguing mixture of sandalwood, musk, and just a hint of honeysuckle. The scent grew even stronger and more intoxicating as Stephanie kissed the brownie's thighs — first one, then the other. Each kiss moved a little closer to Prinna's pink petals, and drew out louder moans of anticipation from the brownie.

She let out a needy whimper as her tongue dipped into Prinna's folds, and tasted another woman for the first time. A second whimper — one of surprise — arose as the brownie's nectar coated her tongue. It was everything she'd fantasized about, and more. The familiar tang she knew from her own juices had a touch of sweet, fruity flavor as well. Stephanie lapped up the brownie's abundant wetness to the sound of an aroused giggle from Prinna.

"Yes, taste me," Prinna said, and then giggled again. "Feels so good."

The encouragement made Stephanie's spirit soar. She turned her head to the side, allowing her to slip her tongue into Prinna's canal. A powerful shiver ran through her as she slathered her tongue over the brownie's walls, drinking up the thicker, and even more flavorful juices. She moaned into Prinna's folds, wondering how she'd denied herself this rapture for so long.

Stephanie could feel the brownie's need as keenly as if it was her own, and traced her tongue upward. She heard Prinna gasp in anticipation just before her tongue reached the swollen bud of the brownie's clit peeking out from beneath its protective hood. Prinna's breath emerged as a squeal when Stephanie's tongue swirled over the center of her pleasure. When Stephanie lifted her eyes, she could see the delight in the brownie's features. She also saw Misha and Fern climbing toward the soft mounds of Prinna's breasts.

The brownie writhed, giggled, and cooed from every swipe of Stephanie's tongue. Her folds twitched from the contractions of her intimate muscles, prompting Stephanie to turn onto one hip as Prinna had. The brownie groaned when Stephanie's fingers slipped into her velvety embrace.

Feeling more confident than she would have ever imagined, Stephanie licked, sucked, and pumped her fingers into Prinna's clinging canal. She savored the taste and the texture of the brownie's folds beneath her tongue. There was an intimate, almost psychic connection between them. Stephanie could tell from the brownie's movements and steady stream of pleasure-filled sounds exactly when Prinna needed more, and when to let her simmer. Whenever she looked up she could see the building ecstasy in Prinna's face.

Misha and Fern had filled themselves with Prinna's nipples and rode her breasts, adding their voices to the symphony. When their small bodies began to bounce more energetically, Stephanie increased her efforts — and her focus on Prinna's clit.

Prinna yelped from the sudden assault and cried out, "Yes!" Her hips lifted, pressing her folds tight against Stephanie's lips.

In response, Stephanie parted her lips and locked them over Prinna's clit. She flicked the brownie's button with a stiff tongue while sucking hard, drawing out a high-pitched growl that she matched.

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop," the brownie pleaded. "Just like that."

Stephanie could feel Prinna's thighs tensing. The brownie's movements became jerky — uncoordinated. Her cries grew louder and sharper by the second. Knowing that she was bringing the brownie ever closer to orgasm was exhilarating in the extreme. She almost felt as if she was ascending her mountain as well — untouched.

Prinna lurched and screamed to the sky above as she came. The corners of Stephanie's lips curled upward into a smile even as she continued to suck and lap the brownie's bud. One after the other, Fern and Misha reached their peaks as well — tenaciously clinging to Prinna's breasts while the brownie bucked in the throes of ecstasy.

Stephanie released Prinna's clit to lap up the torrential flow of her bittersweet juices, but continued to tease the throbbing button with every lick. She only relented when the brownie's whimpers took on a weak, pained tone, and she began to flinch away from Stephanie's questing tongue.

Prinna's features were tight with beautiful agony when Stephanie sat back on her heels. Misha and Fern were wavering where they sat impaled on Prinna's breasts, looking much like the grass swaying in the breeze. Prinna's eyes fluttered open, met Stephanie's, and the brownie smiled. A moment later, she lurched and her eyes rolled up in her head as an aftershock ripped through her body.

Stephanie moved in beside Prinna, and kissed her shoulder. The brownie slipped a still trembling hand behind her head, and drew her into a deep, sensual kiss.

When their lips parted, Prinna shivered and let out a giggle. It was so infectious that Stephanie joined her.

"We still have a little fairy dust left," Prinna said. "Just enough for you to visit our world and then return, if you would like."

"Really?"

Prinna nodded. "Misha and Fern want to be with you. Will you come?"

"Yes," Stephanie said without the slightest hesitation.

Prinna twitched her eyebrows and said, "And you will. We all will. Many, many times." She giggled and pulled Stephanie to her lips once more.

"Ready?" Misha asked when Prinna and Stephanie's lips parted.

Stephanie nodded.

Once again, a rain of glitter fell upon her, and Stephanie gasped as the world suddenly expanded in her eyes. She closed her eyes against the disconcerting sight, and when the odd sensation passed, she opened them again to find she was somewhere else.

Prinna sat atop a red mushroom with white spots, slowly kicking her beautiful legs. Behind her was an ancient looking tree with a door-sized and distinctly vulva shaped opening at its base. Misha and Fern were quick to take her hands, drawing her toward the doorway. Prinna slid down from her perch as the three approached, and walked backwards, leading them all inside with her hands on the other two brownies' taut bottoms.

****

Stephanie awakened with a moan and hugged her arms around herself. She might have thought the whole thing a dream if she didn't remember every detail so vividly. She couldn't even begin to count the number of orgasms she'd experienced and given on the brownies' pink mushroom bed. Hours upon hours of ecstasy.

She sat up, feeling no shame in her nakedness, gathered her clothing, and returned to her chair. When she looked at the time on the tablet, she knew Prinna's words were true. Only a couple of hours had passed since she left that chair in frustration, and much of that had been spent pleasing and being pleased by Prinna in the real world.

Inspired once more, she was about to sit — still nude — and finish the story she'd started. A message from Macy changed her mind.

The message read, "I'm going completely crazy. How about you? I haven't been out of the house in three weeks. I need to get out and do something. Anything."

Only hours before, she would have hesitated. With the seal of her long denied desire broken, she had no qualms about replying, "I haven't been out either. Want to come over?"

"On my way to my car," Macy replied.

Stephanie typed, "I guess I should get dressed then. I'm sitting here naked."

She and three invisible brownies all shivered and moaned when Macy responded, "Or..."

The four emojis that followed didn't leave much to the imagination — a wink and two peaches separated by a splash.

Writing would have to wait.

****

This is an entry in the "Love the One(s) You're With" contest, and reader votes determine the winner, so I'd appreciate yours. Only one vote per reader, though. No stuffing the ballot box ;)

Comments and favorites are certainly welcome as well. The feedback is what fuels my imagination, and keeps me coming back for more.

12