Unseen Blessings Ch. 02

Story Info
Married to Mom, and sister. Best leave town. Struggles!!!
3k words
4.31
31k
50
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story has mild BDSM references, and heavier incest. If that is something that offends you, please find another story. If that is your cup of tea...

If you are a regular reader of mine you know this is more story and less porn from time to time. Yeah...this is the less porn one, but it will stitch the story together, for the next one...which will be hardcore. Thanks for reading.

*****

Mom had blown through all of her bereavement leave, sick days and vacation time. It was a blessing to Tammy and I that she had to go back to work. What sucked was we could never leave the house being well, "us". We had to play our old parts. Every time we would go to a grocery store, random people were still offering condolences.

It was worse that now 4 months had passed, and she was beginning to swell at the belly. Tamara however, had just recently gotten pregnant.

"Mom has to ask to be transferred." Tammy said to me one night.

"What to Portland? Salem?" I asked. I liked living in a small town. What small hospital would be hiring nurses?

"What about out east? Like past Bend? Lots of small towns out there!" Tammy suggested.

"Look it up. I'll start looking up real estate agents, see if we can sell the house."

While our slave mother worked a 12 hour shift, Tammy and I discovered a small hospital in the middle of the Oregon eastern forests, and a house that was even more remote. The bad part was the closest decent bar was 25 miles away. Tammy suggested we just build our own in the house, and buy a pool table.

The house Tammy picked sat on a roiling thin river with fresh water fed from the Cascades to the west. With a satellite dish, solar panels, and a single wind turbine. The house would be almost off the grid. The property was dirt cheap, but the improvements would cost a mint.

By the time the house was put up for sale, we had already made a deal for the new property. We sat in limbo waiting for our house to be sold. Mom was now working 14-16 hour shifts on my order, while 6 months pregnant. My sister, now 2 months prego had taken a job at the very motel we lived in for free board and $300 a week. I had our belongings moved to a storage unit a few miles from our new home.

Waiting for the house to sell was painful. The three of us in a two bed motel room with a kitchenette, shitty wi-fi, and worse cable. My poor slave mother, was asleep most nights before she could get her socks off. I wanted our baby to be healthy, but mom begged me not to take a job. Tammy parroted her requests. I was the Master.

Our agent told us that she may have a couple that was interested. The offer was $10k less than the reduced price. Tammy put the house on the market at $300k. We dropped it to $250k after a couple months. After being stuck in the motel for 9 months, and a newborn girl with us, Tammy dropped it to $240K.

The offer was $230k. We took it. We handed $200k to the owner of the land we wanted. The leftover would have to get us water, and electric first.

There was no wiring. It was a true log cabin in the woods. There was no plumbing. After we moved in we blew through the 30 grand...well like water, and FOR water!. The plumbing was installed. The water pump ran on a windmill. If there was no wind, the cistern would have to be hand pumped. At least we had a concrete cistern dug for our money.

No electric. No satellite dish. The TV, and computers were nothing more than paper weights. Tammy found a job near the hospital in a restaurant. She managed to match up her hours with my mom's so they could rise in and home together. I was home with the infant who, after 3 months of being alive, had finally, been named Trinity "Sungmehetu Waylake" (Little Coyote). I was the only parent she really knew for most of her first year.

Her little sister, came 6 months later. Tammy took two weeks off after giving birth. She did it at home with the help of mom. It was in that moment I realized that my work was now doubled. I began to admire my wife and slave, as they got to leave the prison of the log cabin, and got away from the constant crying.

Sure neither slept well with the constant pumping they had to do on days off, to keep the milk surplus stored, then being fed on all night long. At least they got to go further then the wood line. That was as far as I could go. I'd cut down a tree, buzz it down to 2 foot sections and leave it to dry, so that later I might be able to split it. If I had a vehicle, I could chain up some of the dead trees in the distance and pull them down the mountain. But they always had the car. When they were home...

I SLEPT.

They both had a Sunday night off. The babies were asleep. The three of us sat in front of the fireplace, all knowing it was going to get cold if we didn't put more wood on the fire, but none of us even willing to mention it, as we were relaxed.

"Mom go outside and get the slightly wet shit from the porch, the embers should be hot enough to burn it." I ordered weakly.

"Baby. We aren't making any headway. We need power. We are spending everything on food and gas, and dry wood to heat this place!" Tammy pleaded. "Mom and I are horny as hell, we need you!"

"I'm beat. Exhausted...ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME!" I barked. I instantly regretted it. The unnamed girl woke and began wailing. Even though she was wrapped in blankets, she might be cold as well as disturbed by my voice. Tammy got up, and picked her up, bring her to the chair next to the fire. The 2 month old quieted as she fed, and was warmed by the fire.

"We need another income." I said quietly.

"It's not happening. We need you home. We can't trust someone to take care of the girls either." Tam sighed. The argument was old. Mom brought in some of the semi damp logs, threw two in the rack, and sat down. She took the little one from Tammy and put her to feed. Mom had more milk then Tammy did.

"We need a European cow" Mom said. Tammy backhanded her for speaking. I tapped Tammy's shoulder, when she looked at me, I waved my hands about, quietly saying in Lakota Sign language..."What the fuck? Knock it off."

"Mom?" I asked.

"We need a nice red-head with fat titties, that has just given birth, and can work outside the house. Maybe she lost her kid cause she is on drugs...or something. She will not be missed if she disappears." Mom rocked her granddaughter lightly as she spoke. "No we actually need two. One to work and be milked , the other to be milked, and ease Master's work load. Maybe then Mistress and I can be put to bed again and get pregnant. This slave misses her Master." Mom said in a sing-song voice, looking at the infant nursing. Singing softly now in Lakota.

"I'm horny as hell" Tammy whispered.

"NOT...going to happen. We need beer, food, wood. Probably in reverse order!" I whispered harshly. The girls were almost asleep again. "YOU will get us two slaves." I ordered.

"We don't have internet, how am I going to find a willing slave?" Tammy's voice was getting louder. I raised my had to her, threatening to smack her. She lowered her head.

"The library next to the school is only two blocks from the hospital. You post our ad via their computer. Just get a phone number, so you can call them from your restaurant, or mom can call from the hospital." I said quietly. I looked at mom on the floor. Her grand daughter was still drinking hard, but mom was asleep.

"Milk her other tit before you go to bed, and milk yours as well, after Trinity is full." I whispered. I got up and went to the large bed I had constructed. I had moved it into the living space close to the fireplace. I wrapped myself in the blankets while being closest to the fire. Tam would snuggle up behind me, and mom, behind her.

Our daughters lay in a crib closer to the fire then I could move our bed. Sleep was my only respite. November sucked.

I sat in Tammy's restaurant with Trinity, and her (sister-neice?) Heather "Dancing Crow", trying to keep them from fussing. I had to be the Husband. A refreshing change from being the brother. Yet we still were lying to her co-workers. Tam was telling them the younger one was hers, and the older one was from a previous marriage. They are six months apart in age. You didn't need a detective badge to smell this was slightly off.

Tammy brought a fruit plate for Trinity, who was now feeding herself solid foods, and a bowl of oatmeal for Heather and I to share.

"She's outside. I'm going to wave her in." Tam said with a smile on her face. I watched the perfect ass walk away from me in the tight tan skirt that covered it, and looked up when the front door opened. She pointed to me. From the blinding sunlight was born a orange haired woman that trundled toward my booth.

She wasn't fat. She wasn't skinny. She hovered between the two, with large thighs, what must be a huge ass, and breasts that could feed 4 children. She sat across from me and the girls. She was 1930's hotter then hell. To me, she was a bit big, yet still attractive.

"What would you like for dinner Rebecca?" I heard Tammy ask.

"Do you have salads?" The 30ish woman asked.

"No, not for you. You need protein, and carbs honey." Tammy said next to Rebecca's ear.

"What ever you suggest Ma'am." Red Rebecca replied.

Tammy smiled at me, raised her eyebrows high, and sauntered off to find food for the woman twice her own weight. I didn't know what to say I just looked at her in between feeding Heather spoons of oatmeal.

"Master? May I?" She said quietly. She reached her hands out and took Heather. She began to feed her first from the spoon, then when no one could see, she lifted her shirt and put Heather on her tit.

"How?..."

"Master, your wife explained everything to me. I understand your needs, Your family is a lot like mine. Only my brothers whored us out to friends. I'm clean. Heh...Mormons try to look so pure. I'd rather serve as a slave then to a "priesthood holder". My sisters will be following me, once I know we will be safe." She said casually.

I had to look into her eyes. Was this real? She had the brightest sky blue eyes. The most pale skin I have ever seen, and freckles everywhere. Her sunset orange hair was in tight curls, naturally I guessed. Her nipples made my sisters look dark. What I had assumed was pink, was only light for Native women. This woman's nipples were PINK.

Well since the birth of Heather, Tamara's nipples had turned the same brown as mom's anyway. I just stared at this woman.

"Mistress said that you have plans for me. Do you talk?" She asked. Trinity threw a grape and it bounced off my hand. I came back to the land of the 'right now'.

"Plans...plans..." How the fuck had Tamara pulled this off? "Yeah. Seems you are good with children." I snapped out of it. Then watched as Heather feasted on the DD breast. I had never seen one that big before.

"Yes, I have 37 younger siblings." She was looking at me like I was the alien.

"I'm so sorry. What was your name?" My mind was reeling...was it "Boob" "Pink" "titty"?

"Rebecca, Rebecca Davis if you marry me." She smiled. She had thin lips. Her gums showed when she smiled. Small teeth. The words caught up with my brain. I had to clear my throat.

"Marry you?" I asked astonished. What the fuck was this woman on about? What had Tammy told her?

"Yeah, your wife said you need another couple wives to work your land, or outside the home, so you can be a true Master." She said in a voice that was a bit too high. Mom and Tammy had low, yet still feminine voices. She had a high pitched voice. I didn't like it.

"That is true. I just hadn't realized my wife had put me up for one more marriage." I said calmly.

"One? Oh no, you are to marry any sister I can bring out here from Utah!" She looked excited about this.

I had never hit Tamara...but when she got home, she was getting a spanking.

"Really? Would have been nice if she told me it was going to be more than just you. Cause, frankly, I'm not sure if I could handle more than one of you." I said. I watched her face melt from excitement to disdain.

"You don't like me Master? I already signed the contract. I'm your slave!" She was raising her voice in a public place. I had to get her to calm down...and like, now!

"I never said that!" I said in a forced whisper. "Calm down." I said. I had to think fast.

"It's that you seem like you have all I need in one package!" I smiled nearly genuinely. "You'll be a great slave, but I would like to see pictures of your sisters. Oh and, MY WIFE, doesn't say who moves in gets married anymore, just ME." I said. I grabbed her hand from the tabletop, and held it. She nodded, and smiled. It was as forced as the one I had just worn.

"Yes Master. That is what she said you would say." She bowed her head.

"What did my wife tell you to tell them?" I said in a drone that clearly pitched my anger.

"To Pack their stuff and wait for my phone call." She said. Her eyes were filling with tears. "You have to save them. They are going to go into marriages with really old guys! Like George Burns old!" She pleaded.

I barely knew who George Burns was, how the hell did she? Oh yeah...the "Oh God" movies. I needed to know everything Tammy did.

"How many sisters, how old, and how soon?" I stared into her eyes giving my best 22 year old power gaze into the 31 year old's eyes.

"Just 3. Regina is 28, Ramona is 19, and Ruth just turned 18. I have to call them tomorrow. They have their bags packed. I have to pretend to be a sales person. In case Daddy picks up the phone...you know. But if I can get him to say the code word out loud they will know to run from the farm, and your wife said she would pick them up." She explained.

"Where?" I asked.

"The Utah/Oregon border."

"They know that they will be slaves right?" I asked. My eldest daughter was now sucking on her other tit. The restaurant was almost empty.

"They know. Better to be a slave then to be a whore." She recited looking up.

"What's that from?" I asked.

"My mother's last words. She wanted us out of the compound." She sniffed.

I had heard enough. This woman was going to be good for us. If her sisters were clones of her, it could mean electricity and internet! I had one thing I needed to fix before I moved forward and Rebecca needed to witness it.

"Rebecca take my girls and put them in the truck. Then meet me by the dumpster area." I could have probably worded that better, as the fear grew in Rebecca's eyes. I nodded slowly to try to show a calmness to myself, to reassure her. It worked. She left out the front door, and I watched as she buckled the kids into the car seats.

Then I ran past the front counter into the kitchen of the restaurant. I found Tamara and grabbed her by her throat. I dragged her all the way out the back door to the dumpster area, where Rebecca was now watching.

The kitchen crew didn't follow me out. No one from the diner came to her aid.

I held Tammy up by the neck against a dumpster.

"YOU decide who I will MARRY??! YOU decide she can bring her whole family? You bring me this MORMON, and I'm supposed to be elated??!" I growled. I let go of her neck, and she slid down the side till her ass hit the ground. She looked up at me with tears forming in the corners of her eyes. I let her off the hook.

"Good job baby, I just got you out of work early so we can get Rebecca situated. You tell mom yet?" I smiled and helped her up off of the dusty ground. Tammy patted off the dirt and dust from her work uniform.

"No, you asshole! You scared me!" She was giggling. Rebecca began to giggle. Tam and I looked at each other with stern faces then both looked at Becca.

"Cows don't giggle" Tamara said. "Cows moo. You are alive to breed and provide milk...you are a cow." Tam grabbed my cock and found it growing for the first time in months.

"I want a baby." She hissed into my ear.