Unsettled Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ WELCOME TO SARATOVSKAYA ]

A soft kick woke Jurij before dawn.

“Wake up, sleepy-head! We have a long day ahead!� Alessia's quiet words came from above. He stood slowly, his entire body shaking. The arms were sore, his legs were stiff and it hurt painfully to move.

“Hurry up! We’ll have leave now if we want to get to the city of Saratovskaya before dark!� Alessia urged him impatiently while she was helping him to his feet. At the same time she took care that her body would accidentally stroke his organ at every little opportunity there was, so that his swollen balls was soon urging for release and the ache in Jurij's legs became nothing compared to the ache in his testicles. That was the condition Alessia wanted Jurij to bear during their long march.

It was already late in the afternoon when Alessia and Jurij came over the crest of a small hill and finally looked at the roofs of Saratovskaya shining at the horizon. Just a few minutes later they entered the city gate and found themselves in the middle of a busy marketplace which was filled with hundreds of people desperately looking for food. The whole city seemed to be so crowded with begging refugees that the supply of food, water and living quarters must have run out very soon.

“Alessia?� a female voice suddenly shouted out from behind. Alessia and Jurij turned around in surprise and directly looked at a woman dressed in a sophisticated looking red jacket with brass buttons and an oversized pointed collar. Two uniformed bodyguards surrounded her.

“Nastasija! You’re alive!� Alessia cheered.

“I am! And so are you! I am so relieved to see you back! I have worried so much for you since the White Army had taken over Yekaterinodar.�

Grinning as Jurij she added: “And I see you also brought your toy!�

The taunting look of her eyes let Jurij know that he would have to face some very though days in the charge of Nastasija.

Stepping forward, she grabbed his chin and examinated him like a cattle.

“Would you borrow me your toy someday, Alessia?� Nastasija asked in her most innocent voice.

Only the though of being left at Nastasija’s mercy made Jurij whimper. To his relief he heard Alessia answer: “Sorry, Nastasija! But I haven’t made such good experiences with borrowing my toy to someone else!�

“Really? That’s a pity! Because I start to think, that Jurij looks even cuter than the Alexandrovich-toy that I got for myself.�

“You got yourself an own Alexandrovich-toy? Who is it?�

“Oh â€" as I won’t release him into freedom again, I don't care for his name very much!â€? Nastasija grinned back. Her grin even turned into a laughter as she saw the shock in Jurij's face that her rude comment had just caused! And Jurij was shocked indeed: A member of his family in the hands of this insatiable and unpredictable woman was just too much for him to take!

“What... I mean, how... Where... is this member of my family now?� Jurij finally stammered.

“As long as no-one allows you to ask questions, you better keep you mouth shut!� was Nastasija’s snippy answer before she turned her full attention back to Alessia, leaving Jurij at the mercy of her two bodyguards

The obvious strength and coldbloodness bodyguards intimidate Jurij. They really didn't looked like someone to argue with, at the same time the seemed to be very eager to follow every of Nastasija's commands without question.

Jurij was still thinking about the way Nastasija could have archived such mindless devotion when one of the bodyguards roughly grabbed him by the arm and pushed him to move forward.. Nastasija and Alessia had started a little walk and Nastasija's guards made sure that Jurij would follow them in a ‘respectful’ distance of five meters.

Alessia on the other hand didn't seem to care about Jurij's fate any longer. She was fully lost in her chat with Nastasija and all that was left of her was the sight of her back.

Due to the noises of the market, Jurij could only understand a few fragments of their conversation.

“What an unbelievable coincidence that I meet you again today. Just yesterday I though about you!� he still could Nastasija raving.

“You did? In which situation?� Alessia asked back.

“Oh â€" it’s a long story! But as we will still have to walk a while, it might entertain you. Yesterday I took my two guards and went hunting for pillagers. At random we came upon a lonely house. As lonely houses are an ideal hiding place for pillagers, I decided for a closer visit. And indeed the look of the front door was freshly broken. I creeped inside and caught a young woman grabbing all food from the kitchen into a wooden box. You should have seen her horrified eyes when I said ‘So you like to pillage…that’s against the law you know, punishable by death.’!

Then the girl made a terrible mistake : she decided to run away. Quickly I threw her to the ground and tied her wrists behind her back.�

“Wow â€" she surrendered to you just like that?â€?

“No! Of course the girl tried to kick me, but soon she had to find out that I would not tolerate that. I stood on top of one foot and lifted the other one straight up. When she felt that she was going to split in two pieces, she started to shriek to not to do that again. So I allowed the foot to rest back on the ground, while I took another rope and tied her feet together. After I had tied her feet to her hands, I asked her whether she preferred a painful and slow or a quick and virtually painless death.�

“How generous from you to leave her this choice!� Alessia giggled.

“Of course there was a price to pay for a quick death. I ordered her to eat my cunt. If she would make me feel good, while I whipped the bottoms of her feet, I would grant her a painless death â€" otherwise she would have to suffer first.â€?

“So how has she passed your test?�

“You must know that the house had a porch with railing off its front â€" so I just had to seize this perfect situation! I picked the girl up by the ropes connecting her ankles and wrists and carried her to the porch. There I untied the connecting rope, pulled her pants down to her ankles and pulled up her half-naked legs upward to tie them to the porch railing. This way she had the optimal position to apply my riding crop to the bottoms of her feet. After twenty strokes I guessed that she would be sufficiently motivated to please me, so I sat down on her face and allowed her to lick my pussy. And indeed, she licked for all she was worth hoping to make me cum.

Okay â€" she was not someone you would call professional licker, but as my hands pulled her head deep into me, she soon thought herself how to use her lips, tongue and even nose to bring me pleasure. I let her continue until I came for the third time on the girls face. The work has left her totally exhausted. Knowing that she wouldn’t be walking anywhere soon, I stood up and untied her feet. Without saying a word, I used the same rope to make a hangman noose, which I wrapped it around her neck. Now she began sobbing uncontrollably.â€?

“No wonder! You must have scared the hell out of her!�

“I did! But after all that’s the fun of it, isn’t it? So using that hangman’s noose I dragged her to my horse and placed her on top of its back. Then I just needed to pull the rope over a branch of the nearest tree so that the girl was already stretched sitting on the horse. It was a great fun to see how the young woman wanted to plead with me, to cry out to me, but her pride forced her to stay silent. A short application of the riding crop to the mares ass later and the girl’s body was pulled off the horse. Since this moment her corpse is hanging in the tree in front of the house she was pillaging. While her mouth is still filled with my sweet cum.�

“How fitting!�

“And you still haven’t heard the best of it: Inside the stables behind the house the girl kept a beautiful mare that looks just like yours. So I checked the saddle bags and found Jurij’s diary! At this moment I knew that I had just executed the girl that must have had stolen the horse from my best friend Alessia!�

“Really? Then... this girl must have been Nadja!�

“You know her?�

“Let's say, I had the doubtful pleasure to deal with her. She really is a little bitch!�

“Hm â€" so I am happy that I could solve this 'problem' for you!â€? Nastasija laughed cheerfully at Alessia - without any hint of sorrow for her dead victim.

The conversation had left Jurij really scared. Could Nastasija really kill someone just as easily as she just had told. He knew that any law would be obsolete during the civil war and the Nastasija had grown very powerful, but the idea that she might had gathered enough power to become a judge over life and death was a totally new thought for him.

Lost in his worries he overheard the rest of their conversation. At least until Nastasija suddenly turned around and asked: "So could you already re-educate your little boy-toy into an obedient Socialist?"

Though Jurij tried hard to show no emotion, this question caused much mortification in his poor soul. It took endless seconds until Alessia casually answered: "I'm still working on it, but I think we have made very good progress during the recent days."

"Would you mind if I give it a thorough check?"

A thorough check? Jurij wasn't sure what Nastasija might be meaning by this ominous phrase, but he was sure that it wouldn't mean anything good for him. Fortunately his Commandress would never hand over his fate into the cruel hands of Nastasija, would she?

She would! Because just at the very next moment Jurij heard Alessia happy response: "Of course not! Try him out any way you want!"

But hadn't she promised to protect him from Nastasija's cruelty?

When Nastasija reached out to grab him by his chin, he desperately cried out: "Alessia! Don't forget what you have promised me!"

His yelling left a scary silence. Alessia, Nastasija and the two guards just looked at Jurij with shocked, ice-cold expressions. Then, out of nowhere, Alessia's hand slapped Jurij hard across the face.

"Have you lost your fucking mind to talk to me like that!?" she yelled in furious anger, that seemed to be very intended. She obviously wanted to save her reputation towards Nastasija by demonstrating a strict regime against her prisoner.

"But...I..." he tried to calm his Commandress, but his words were lost as he winced in pain from the sting of Alessia's hand.

Nastasija started to grin by the long and unforgiving look that Alessia used to further intimidate her already totally intimidated mal'chik.

Suddenly Nastasija's palm gently rubbed over Jurij's face where Alessia just had struck him.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Did Alessia hurt you too much?" she mocked.

Then without warning, Nastasija's comforting palm reached out and smacked him again at the very same place. Jurij felt the urge to hit back, but then again he was too afraid of Nastasija's guards.

"Don't you think that Commander Alessia Vasilieva can decide on her own who gets in charge of her prisoners?"

"Of course I do!" Jurij hurried to answer delicately, trying not to piss Nastasija off any further.

"I am glad that you agree. Comrade Two and Comrade Three! Would you guide this prisoner of Commander Alessia Vasilieva to my personal office rooms and prepare him for an interrogation for the ‘special cases’, please?"

Alessia giggled: "Comrade Two and Comrade Three? Why are you calling them like that?"

"Oh - a never can remember the real names of my guards. And beside: I also don't care for their real names!"

"Where is Comrade One then?"

"I had to kill him, because of his inadequate obedience. But enough about me! Let me show you your quarter for tonight - you must be still hungry from the long journey!"

"Oh, I really am. And I could kill for a hot shower as well!"

These were the last words that Jurij heard from his Alessia. There was no 'Good-bye' and no 'Take-care!� for him. She had just abandoned him to the mercy of Nastasija's rough looking bodyguards. Jurij's head was torn by conflicting thoughts. As Alessia was clearly breaking her promise to protect him, he as well wouldn't be bound to his loyalty-vow towards her any longer. So he formally had the right of trying to escape, yet escape seemed impossible as he was still guarded by Nastasija's guards, who were backuped by a whole unit of Red Army soldiers.

Therefore he decided to better play along for now and wait for a better chance to escape. Alessia would surely try everything she could to hunt him down, so Jurij would also need people who could support him with food and shelter after he had escaped. He thought of his cousin Mikael, who should be hiding somewhere within this region, but he did not know where exactly he could look for him. But without Mikael's help, every plan of escape would be pure suicide.

So for now Jurij had to face whatever Nastasija would have in store for him and with a little luck he hoped to get some information about the destiny of his family out of Nastasija in the meanwhile.

Only five minutes later they came to an impressive mansion in classicist style. A silver sign at the main entrance told Jurij that this building hosted nothing less than the head of Saratovskaya's Red Army Unit.

Still the guards lead Jurij through a side entrance that was quite hidden behind some trees. Before the revolution this house must have belonged to a very rich and influential member of the Czaristic system as every little thing inside just looked exclusive. Through a labyrinth of long corridors and little stairs Jurij was lead deeper and deeper into this building.

When they must had reached the basement ground, Jurij and his guards crossed other prisoners who were lead through the corridors just like him. Then there was another prisoner. And another. It seemed that half of the town must have been taken into custody by the Red Army. The gloomy look in their eyes caused an uneasy feeling inside Jurij's stomach. This basement of endless prison cells was indeed wrapped in an oppressing atmosphere. When Jurij had lost any orientation the guards finally stopped Jurij in front of a red door and made him enter. Behind the door laid a kind of office room which was darkened by a thick, red carpet and velvet curtains in the same color. Every piece of furnish inside the room was made in a dark baroque-style. It looked like the conspiracy room of a queen. Instinctively Jurij knew that he was now inside the personal office of Nastasija. It was an indescribable way is was a very intimidating experience.

Jurij's two guards on the other hand didn't seem to have any problem of intimidation as they were pushing him onto the chair behind the heavy wooden desk in the middle of the room.

Within the next minute they reached in to the upper drawer of the desk, grabbed an old leather belt, wrapped the belt around Jurij's arms over his elbows and buckled it tightly to the chair. Then they did the same with his legs and just left the room, leaving Jurij alone with his worries. He knew that he now was facing Nastasija's torture and he also knew that he could withstand it. No torture could last forever, and when his soul passed he would go to heaven and meet his ancestors again. But Jurij still did not want to die. And he especially did not want to die at the hands of Nastasija and allow her to have a triumph over him in their competition for Alessia's affection.

But then again nothing happened. Instead of torture and death, Jurij faced only loneliness and boredom. Well, after some endless waiting the boredom started to become some kind of torture, but definitely the kind of torture Jurij had expected. It must have been hours before someone opened the room door and the silhouette of a woman appeared in the blinding-bright light that suddenly flooded through the door-frame. It was Nastasija. The leather of her polished army boots glittered dangerously in the light! Jurij was still hoping that Alessia would appear as well and protect him from Nastasija's wickedness. It was one of this hopes that ended in bitter disappointment.

“Well, I see you have already sat down and made yourself comfortable.� she mocked him with a childish grin. “Would you like a drink? Tea, or something stronger?�

“I... take a whiskey then.� Jurij answered, in hope that the alcohol of the whiskey would prepare him a little for Nastasija's sadistic games to come.

With a smile oozing charm she disappeared through a side door, that probably lead to an adjoining kitchen.

One minute later Nastasija reappeared with a tumbler a third full of whiskey. With gentle care she placed the tumbler against the lips of the still tied-up Jurij, who took a fair mouthful of the golden liquid. Nastasija grinned at his desperate thirst. She would made sure that Jurij had to earn every other sip of whiskey from now on. So she pulled up a stool opposite of Jurij's chair and took a seat.

“Now tell me, Jurij: Isn't Alessia an unbelievable hot girl?�

“Well... I guess...�

“Oh come on! We both know sexy she can be. And don't forget her incredible way to kiss!�

“I don't know if I want to talk about that right now.�

“Oh? Ups! I guess she isn't kissing you that way anymore. That's really too bad.� Nastasija mocked in faked sympathy. “But don't worry, I will take good care for her romantic and sexual needs. Right now, Alessia is peacefully sleeping in my bed and I must say, that I can hardly wait to let my tongue discover every curve of her body.�

Nastasija's cruel teasing didn't fail its purpose. Jurij's mind went crazy in jealousy. Why did Alessia gave her body to Nastasija so willingly? Why she trying to punish Jurij for his flirt with Nadja? Or was there really something in Nastasija's aura that made her so much more desirable in bed compared to him? Anyway - just the picture of HIS Alessia sleeping in Nastasija's bed was enough to drive him mad. With wide opened eyes he desperately looked at Nastasija - his successful opponent in the battle for Alessia.

But Nastasija didn't seem to care for his desperation anymore. In total calmness she asked: “So has Alessia's re-education-program for you shown any progress within the last days?�

“W...What?�

“Have you learned how to become a better citizen in a socialist society?�

As Nastasija's boots had already been perfectly positioned for a heavy kick against Jurij's defenseless legs, he

instinctively knew that this would be a question to answer with strategy instead of honesty.

“I have learned to a respect the authority of the socialist peoples commission.� Jurij declared, while he kept starring at black-marble-like shining of Nastasija's polished boots. He noticed that he was also directly looking into the reflection of his fearful face.

“Mind if I test your new respect towards the socialist people a little?�

Nastasija's boots actually seemed to be lurking for a reasonable answer to do kick out at him.

“Hmm...no...?!� he answered hesitantly, which must have been the right response as her boots still remained where they were.

“Oh â€" look at you. You are freaking scared of me! That's so cute!â€?

“I... I am not scared.� Jurij tried to state, although his voice didn't sound very confident.

His weak but stubborn resistance amused Nastasija. A playful grin rushed over her red lips when she answered: “Very well! Then let us find out how brave you really are!�