Unshaven

Story Info
He discovers she hasn't shaved in days.
1.3k words
4.11
41.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgthomas
dgthomas
36 Followers

He walks up behind me in the bar and licks my right earlobe. I lean my head into his hot breath and he wraps an arm around my waist holding me close to him. A little nibble as his hand sneaks up to my almost fully exposed right breast. His fingers sweep over it and he gives it a hard squeeze before walking away to the men's room. My friend smiles at me and shakes her head and I'm half tempted to follow him to the men's room.

The way home I'm exhausted and his hand is on me left knee as I stare out the window. This show of affection has become one I'm used to. He knows I love his hand on my knee as a constant reminder of his presence.

When we arrive home I start to undress as he's washing up in the shower. As he walks into the bedroom he sees me naked and sees my slightly untrimed area between my legs and a frown appears.

"Honey, I thought you were taking care of that regularly." I roll my eyes as I get closer to him.

"I was, but with work and running around today it slipped my mind." His hand slides down to my cunt and he grabs a few hairs and tugs causing me to wince.

"Did you forget to get dressed or put makeup on?"

"No." He pulls a little harder and then smacks my cunt. I start to walk out of the room and he grabs my arm and pulls me to the bed.

I'm on my back as he lays next to me hovering me as one of his hands begins to grab my left breast kneading a little too hard making it uncomfortable, but it felt good. I voluntarily open my legs and he smiles.

"I want to fuck you so badly right now." He moans as his lips close in on mine. We kiss for what seems like hours and my cunt is heating up but I know its most likely been a mere five minutes. His hand travels south and finds the hair on my cunt and pulls it again harder and I moan as he continues to kiss me. His middle finger slides between the lips of my cunt to find my wetness. "Feels like you want to fuck too." He says as his eyes meet mine.

"Ever since that incident at the bar. I wanted to follow you into the men's room." A chuckled escapes his lips and I bite my lip.

"You're such a bad girl." His eyes look down at my pussy and he pulls the hair harder and I gasp. Our eyes meet instantly again. "You like that huh?"

"Oh God! Yes!" Another chuckle escapes him and he slaps my cunt hard. I pull away slightly and he kisses me again.

"Go shower. I want you all wet and shaven. Don't think about coming back until every piece is gone."

In the shower I lather my body shaving my legs and my cunt. This act always turns me on something fierce because I know it's all for him to enjoy and I do get the benefits too. He makes sure I'm always pleased when I please him by just shaving. After drying off I head back to the bedroom to find him watching a porno and baby oil on the dresser. A smile dances on his lips as he gets off the bed with his hard on and walks over to me.

He begins to ravage me as I stand. His hands are feeling my cunt making sure I've done a good job, which I have. As his hands are feeling my cunt or as I like to refer to it as his – ALL his. His lips are on my neck and my eyes are watching the porno as I grab his cock. I hear him moan and I smile.

"Get on the bed." He says as he steps away and grabs the baby oil. My eyes glance at the clock it's 3am and I'm not lonely I smile and watch him pause at the tv. The couple were fucking like crazy and he grabs himself pulling on his cock for a few strokes. I clear my throat and he stops masturbating and turns the TV off. "We should make porno's." I laugh.

"Maybe another night. Right now I want you to fuck me."

"I'm holding you to that promise. Now, assume the position."

When he and I had sex after I shaved he always rubbed me down. He prefers me spread eagle and hands are underneath my head with my fingers interlocked. I did as I was told and then his hands drizzled baby oil onto my entire body and then he began to rub it in. I saw his hard cock and I want to be sliding up and down on it by now. I want to be riding him. But patiently I wait as his hands roam my body rubbing the oil into my legs, my stomach, he spent some time fondling my breasts, paying close attention to my nipples watching me as he does this. Then he asks me to roll over, which I do excitedly.

He massages my back with the oil and then squirts a ton of it in the crack of my ass. His hand works the oil in the crack and slides a finger inside of me. I push back and he asks if I want another and I moan yes. So my man is fucking my ass with his fingers until his other hand finds my cunt and he begins to tease my cunt.

"Where do you want it, love?" I'm so worked up at this point I moan. "Where do you want my cock? Say it, lover...tell me...."

"I want you to fuck my ass."

"Your ass? Are you sure?"

"Oh fuck me already just fuck my ass, my cunt, my mouth anything just make me cum all over you." He chuckles behind me and flips me over. "I wouldn't have had you shave if I wasn't going to fuck your cunt – maybe next time we'll fuck that ass of yours sore." He takes his cock in hand and smacks my pussy with it a few times and then directs me to hold my legs at the knees. So I do and he gets on his knees and licks my cunt paying attention to my clit sucking it so slowly and ending with a bite before standing up. "You taste so fucking amazing."

"Stop teasing me and fuck me." I get another laugh followed by the hard rush of his cock deep into my cunt. I moan loudly as he slams it inside of me as his thumb plays with my clit. "Oh come on...fuck me harder....fuck me....fuck me...." Harder he slams into me and then pulls out and sits on the bed and I pull him down and climb on top of him.

I ease his cock deep inside of me as my breasts jiggle in his face. I begin to move on his cock using it as my toy I'm fucking him harder and harder as I feel an orgasm in the works. He pulls me down and kisses me as my hips move faster and faster as I taste myself on him.

"I'm gonna cum...so far into you....do you want me to?"

"Oh fuck yeah..." I say half out of breath from the exertion and the climax coming..."I'm coming...I can't believe I'm coming before....ohhhhh ohhhhh my godddddd" as I'm coming down and slowing my hips I feel his cock begin to explode inside of me. He holds me close and then we slowly break apart. Outside the sun is rising and he kisses my neck.

"I love you." I cuddle my back against his chest as his hand reaches around me to hold my breast.

"I love you too."

dgthomas
dgthomas
36 Followers