Unspoken

Story Info
He knows about his wife's lovers.
2.3k words
3.17
126.3k
24
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koivu
Koivu
23 Followers

My wife and I have an unspoken agreement that allows her to cheat.

My wife and I have been married for six years. We met at college, dated for six months and were soon married. She is a very tall, slender woman with long dark hair and small tits. Her name is Brenda. Brenda works in the office at a large accounting firm. She is strong willed, opinionated and believes in woman's rights.

My name is Steve. I'm an average guy, around six feet tall with a decent build. I don't have one of those monster cocks but it isn't small either.

My wife and I have sex about three times per week. It is always the same. Lots of oral sex (from me) followed by a short session of fucking. I never last long, I never have. It is not uncommon for me to go down on her after fucking if she has yet to come. Like I said, she believes in woman's rights!

We are both very active socially. We go out with other couples on a regular basis. We also go out separately. I love weekend fishing trips with the boys and she loves a few drinks with her girlfriends at a local dance club. We have never involved each other in this. I have little to no interest in clubbing anymore and she has even less interest in nature.

This all changed three months ago. I invited a new friend along on one of those weekend fishing trips. A guy I met at the gym who seemed pretty cool and loved fishing. I invited Tim on our next trip, he gladly agreed and offered to drive.

That Friday after work, I was busy getting ready for the trip when the doorbell rang. Brenda answered the door and yelled up to me that Tim was here. I hurried and got the rest of my gear ready and headed down the stairs. Tim and my wife were talking in the foyer. We started out the door and my wife said have a good time and nice meeting you Tim. She had kind of a strange look on her face. Almost as if she were blushing or something.

The drive up sucked, it always does. Friday afternoon traffic makes the drive stressful. Tim and I talked bullshit most of the way, sports, fishing, you know usual guy crap. We were about half an hour away when he started commenting on my wife. How nice she seemed, how tall she was, how beautiful she was, how lucky I was. I really didn't think much of it.

We finally arrived and I introduced Tim to the other guys. As is the tradition, we started downing beer. Feeling loose we were all laughing and getting along great. Just as dusk arrived, we grabbed our gear and headed out on to the lake. Coolers full of beer in tow.

We fished till we were too drunk to continue and headed back for the cabin. We sat around and laughed and drank and talked shit. It didn't take long and we were of course talking about women.

Tim was the first to pipe up about Brenda. Soon all the guys were talking about what a sweet piece of ass she was. I didn't mind, I was drunk and actually feeling good about them talking about my wife like this. I felt proud. We all eventually passed out late in the evening.

It was early morning when my cell phone rang. It was Brenda. She said her plans were cancelled and wondered if she could come up to the cabin. I didn't know what to say. She had never shown interest in something like this. I was about to answer her when Tim yelled out from a groggy sleep "tell the little hottie not to forget her bikini." My wife heard that and giggled. Was that Tim she asked? I brushed it off and finally caved in and gave her directions.

Brenda arrived a few hours later. We were all nursing hangovers and sitting on the back porch when she got there. Brenda stepped out of the car and I realized, she was wearing her skimpiest two piece bikini. She looked hot, her exposed ass staring right at us.

Tim suddenly appeared from the cabin with a round of beers in his hands and whistled his appreciation. She smiled and walked towards us. Her small firm breasts bouncing just so slightly. You look fantastic muttered Tim, stealing the words right out of my mouth.

Brenda wanted to go out on the boat but I told we would have to wait a while as my hangover would not allow it. No sooner had the words left my mouth when I heard Tim volunteer to take her. Hand in hand, off they went. The rest of us ate and soon after dozed off.

I woke a few hours later to the sounds of voices. Must be Tim and Brenda I thought so I forced myself to get up. I went outside and looked around. I couldn't see anyone but could hear the faint sounds of giggles and talking.

I followed the noises to the edge of the forest and slowly crept inside. My heart was beating wildly. Could Tim and Brenda be.....I crawled my way through the bushes till I could see some action.

It was indeed Tim and Brenda, my wife on her knees sucking Tim's cock for all she was worth. I stayed silent, wanting to run away, wanting to cry, wanting to attack him, I couldn't move. I watched for a while till I heard him mummble that he was cumming. Brenda continued her work and with a grunt, Tim came.

I was terrified. I decided to head back and think about what to do. It was when I stared to move, that I noticed that my cock was hard. It wasn't only hard, it was on the verge of shooting. I crept my way back to the cabin and went inside.

Fortunately everyone was still sleeping and I returned to my room. I laid down on the bed and started to think about what I had just seen. I was jealous,angry and kept rollong the scenario around in my head.

My cock was getting hard again and the more I thought about it, the harder I got. I lowered my shorts a little and my painfully erect penis just stared at me. Its purple head oozing precum.

I quickly pushed all thoughts of jealousy from my mind. Lust took over and I grabbed it. I started spurting right away. Forcefully spurting, I hadn't cum like that ever.

I was cleaning up when I heard the door to the cabin open. A short while later my bedroom door opened and I pretended to be asleep. It was Brenda, asking me to get up.

I slowly got out of bed and joined her and Tim on the porch. We made small talk and soon everyone else had joined us. We sat around talking about what we were going to do that day when it started to rain.

I was not feeling well so I said why don't we just go home and do it again next week. Considering everyone had a bad hangover anyway we all agreed. I packed up my stuff and threw it in my wife's car.

Brenda asked me to drive because I knew the way better than her. Tim jumped right in and asked her to ride with him. I was in no mood to discuss it so I just agreed and headed off for home.

When I got home, I showered and put my stuff away. My wife arrived a short while later. Things were really awkward between us but I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner.

She said that Tim offered to go clubbing with her that evening. She said that since I had such a bad hangover and didn't like dancing she thought she would go alone.

My cock lurched and the initial thoughts of jealousy fled my mind. I told her it sounded like a good idea. Brenda smiled and off she went to get ready.

When she came down the stairs ready for her night out, I almost fainted. She was wearing the tightest mini skirt she had. I was speechless and she noticed it. She became very playful with me whispering in my ear how she was going to fuck me when she got home. Tim arrived half an hour later and off they went.

My cock was hard the whole evening. Fantasizing about what might be happening. I forced my self not to jerk off, remembering my wife's words before she left.

The front door opened around one oclock in the morning. I was dozing off and on in front of the tv. I smiled when I saw Brenda, hoping my aching cock would get some relief. Then I heard Tim's voice. Brenda said she invited him in for a nightcap for being such a gentleman.

I sat with them while they drank their drinks. I noticed they were sitting very close and Brenda's pantied crotch was clearly visible beneath her mini skirt.

I tried to engage in conversation with them but I was so tired and kept dozing off. I was jostled from my sleep and Brenda was standing over me telling me to go to bed. I didn't argue and said my goodnights.

My adrenaline was pumping now and sleep was the last thing on my mind. I wanted to leave them alone. I wanted it to happen. I wanted them to fuck. I heard footsteps on the stairs and pretended to be asleep. Brenda poked her head into our bedroom to see if I was sleeping.

Satisfied, she left the room quietly closing the door behind her. My heart was racing. This was it I thought, she was going downstairs to fuck him. I waited a few minutes then slowly opened the bedroom door. I crept to the stairs but daired not go down. I could hear muffled sounds just like I had earlier in the forest.

My cock had grown hard and was painfully aroused. I listened intently and could hear soft voices and muffled moans of pleasure. I was so hard it hurt. It seemed like I just kept getting harder and harder. Soft moans turned to louder moans followed by the creaking of the couch. This was it, they were fucking. Tim was fucking my wife on our couch.

My mind was racing, the sounds grew louder and louder and I came. My boxers were a sticky mess. I hadn't even touched myself, why was I so aroused? The squeaking of the couch intensified followed by a load groan and it was over.

I quietly returned to our bedroom and closed the door. It wasn't long before Brenda entered. I fained waking and she smiled before turning out the lights. She crawled into bed and I asked her if she had a good time tonight. She said she had a great time and hopes to go out with Tim again. I told her Tim was a great guy and that they should. She seemed really happy with that and kissed me.

She said goodnight and went to roll over to sleep. I stopped and reminded her of her promise before she left. She said it was late and that she was really tired. I told how horny I was all evening long and begged her for some relief.

With that, I started fondling her breasts. She started to loosen up and allowed me to continue. I started to move my hand to her pussy and she clamped her legs together. I was on fire, my penis was as hard as it was just moments before.

I mouthed her breats and slowly moved my way down her stomach. This was the norm for us. But this time it was different and she knew it. I knew it also, it was all I could think about. I had to, I wanted to, to slip my tongue in her sloppy cunt.

I made my way down to her pubic hair and the smell almost knocked me over. The raw smell of sex. I was drooling. I grabbed her by her knees and gently pulled her legs apart. At the same time, forcing my face into her pussy. The smell was intoxicating.

I stuck out my tongue swiped it across her lips. Brenda relaxed a little and let her legs fall open. I started licking, I didn't touch her clit once. This was all about me not her. I was taking deep licks straight up her slit. I was finally tasting as well as smelling. It was like eating my own out of her but this was differnt.

This was Tim's cum, deposited there not long ago on my couch. I continued and the more I did, the more Brenda spread her legs. Now her hole was visible. Gaping, red and raw. I forced my tongue into her continually savouring Tim's sperm.

Brenda was panting heavily now and I finally touched her clit. That was it, She came and came hard. Her breathing was erratic and she was telling me to fuck her. I shifted position and realized I had already cum. My own sperm a puddle on the sheets. When she saw that I had cum while eating her, She just kept saying yessss, yesss, yesss.

We both fell asleep and I slept like a baby. The next morning, things seemed great between us.

The phone rang while we were eating breakfast and it was Tim. Brenda asked me if I would mind if her and Tim went out dancing again that evening. I told her I wouldn't mind at all. She excitedly accepted his invitation and I excitedly hoped for a repeat performance.

This was the beginning of our unspoken agreement. What a lucky guy I am.

Koivu
Koivu
23 Followers