Unspoken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Gloria turn on the shower and slide the shower doors shut. I made my way to the balcony and lit up a smoke. I enjoy being naked, especially on my balcony. I stared out over Lake Ontario, as I sipped on my whisky. When I heard Gloria turn off the water, I sat down in my favorite chair and waited for what Gloria would do next. I didn't have to wait long to know. She had gotten dressed, gathered her things and left without a word to me.

I would text her to tell her when I wanted her. She had visited me a dozen times since we had met.

That night was different than all the others. Gloria was different.

When she entered my apartment, she pleaded, "Make me feel more, please."

She stripped; I bound her in my rope. With her arms behind her back, I wove my rope across her breasts, back and folded arms. The tie was tight. Her breasts swelled under the taut hemp rope. I pushed her on to my bed and spread her legs wide. I wound ropes just above her knees and tied the rope off to the bedposts. Her legs were immobilized. The sight of her spread open and still, sent a chill through me. Her pussy glistened in the soft glow of the lights.

I paid special attention to her breasts. My hands caressed the soft flesh, my lips kissed them, my mouth sucked on her nipples, and my teeth nibbled and bit into her bound flesh. I reached for the flogger. Gloria moaned and sobbed in anticipation. I dragged the leather tresses of the flogger across her breasts, and down across her pussy. Gloria squirmed and strained against the ropes holding her legs prisoner.

I struck her pussy. Gloria screamed. I struck her breasts hard. The stinging pain paralyzed her. She tried to inhale, but all her body would allow was for her mouth to open wide. I struck her between her legs again. The heat from the blow punched a scream out of her lungs.

I struck her breasts again. After twenty strikes, both her breasts had turned a deep red. She would have to dress appropriately for at least a week. Beautiful bruises would bloom on her breasts, and then, sadly disappear.

I had been training her pussy to take more than two dildos at one time. That night, I had something special in mind for her. I stripped out of my clothes and focused my attention on her cunt, slowly stretching it with my fingers. Four at one time shoved inside her. Then, adding four more, both my hands were inside her. Her cunt took them all. When I pushed my knuckles in to her, she came and screamed like a banshee. I slowly slid my hands out of her and tasted her cum and slick juice. I worked her clit hard with my tongue as I sucked her nectar in to my mouth. She came again and sobbed as she screamed out in ecstasy.

I stood at the side of my bed and pressed the side of her head into the mattress. I placed my left knee on the bed, past her head, so that my throbbing cock was readily at her mouth. Gloria eagerly licked her lips and opened her mouth. I shoved my cock straight to the back of her throat. She gagged and coughed, but made no effort to pull away from me. I fucked her mouth hard. Pulling out, giving her a chance to take a breath, and then ramming my meat back down her throat. Holding my cock buried in her mouth, I ground my cock in deeper, gyrating my hips, stretching her throat in the process. My balls tightened, my cock stiffened, and I shot a load of cum down her throat. Gloria kept her throat open for me. She savored the flavor and the sensation of my hot cum being spewed down her throat.

I turned my attention to her pussy again. This time I reached for the big, thick dildo. Its girth was twice that of both the glass dildos combined. I covered the monster dildo with lube and slowly inserted the massive girth inside Gloria. She held her breath as I worked it inside her. Her pussy resisted at first, Gloria cried out when the massive head popped inside her. I gave her a moment to adjust to the stretch, and then slowly fucked more of the dildo's length inside her. In a few minutes, her cunt was taking the thick fucking and she bucked her hips, to fuck it back.

My cock was hard again; the sight of Gloria's cunt being stretched so wide was intoxicating. I climbed on to the bed, in between Gloria's legs. Gloria stared wide eyed at me, almost in disbelief. I grinned at her. She moaned and closed her eyes. She was about to receive what she had pleaded for, to feel more.

I held the massive dildo firmly inside her, as I rubbed the head of my cock against her swollen clit. Her body jerked and shivered as my cock pressed against her tingling clit. I pushed the head of my cock on the top of the dildo and pushed forward. The tip of my cock barely breached her already stuffed hole and Gloria grimaced as she gasped. I pushed harder, the head of my cock slid inside her cunt. Gloria thrashed her head from side to side. I pushed harder, my cock forced its way inside her stuffed cunt. Gloria's body convulsed uncontrollably as she came again. She had never been stretched this extremely; she had never cum with such intensity.

My cock was being squeezed to the point where the slightest of movement would bring me closer to orgasm. I started to fuck her. Pulling out only half the length of my cock and shoving it back in. The dildo served to massage my balls, a pleasurable sensation.

Gloria went limp. Her eyes stared blankly, far past the ceiling. Her body was relaxed and her mind was quiet. She was consumed by the fullness she felt inside her. The feeling of being filled travelled all the way up to her throat. It was a feeling she had longed for. It had sacred her to think of it, but in that moment, her need was fulfilled.

I came inside her with one last, deep thrust. Gloria moaned softly as every nerve in her body felt my hot cum being deposited inside her.

I pulled out of her and untied her. I stood watch over Gloria as she came back from the place she had allowed me to take her.

Which brings us back to the beginning of this story.

I lit up another smoke as I waited for Gloria to leave. The scene played out again in my mind, 'Click, one, two, three, four, click'. I downed the rest of my whisky and closed my eyes, trying to shut out every sound around me.

No sound invaded my inner thoughts. Instead, a warm hand gently stroked my hair. Gloria had showered and came to the balcony. She had not dried herself off.

She walked out and stood naked in front of me. She was dripping wet from head to toe.

A baptism of sorts, if you will allow me the juxtaposition.

She smiled warmly and kneeled in between my naked legs. She placed her cheek on my thigh and wrapped her arms tightly around my calf.

"Thank you, that was beautiful," she softly sighed.

What would have gone through your mind in that exact moment in time? How would you have reacted? What would you have said to Gloria?

My reply was unspoken; I placed my hand on the side of her face and gently stoked her cheek. Gloria smiled and placed a kiss on my thigh.

I'm ready for your verdict now.

~FIN~

12