Unsuspecting Cuckold

Story Info
Couple discovers a new fetish for themselves.
941 words
4.04
193.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was one of the best nights I've had in a long, long time. What did I do you ask? I stayed in and went to bed early. OK, now you must be wondering what is so great about that? Well let me give you a little background.

My girlfriend & I who have been living with each other for about a year now had been going through some problems. Nothing too big but things had become a little stale and we seemed to be getting on each others nerves. So I was kind of glad when a few of her girlfriends convinced her to go out with them to Ladies Nite.

I watched her as she got dressed. She looked great, almost wish I was going with her but I knew that the time away would be good in the end. However that didn't stop me from becoming aroused.

I walked up behind her as she put on the finishing touches to her makeup. Wrapping my arms around her hips, I pressed my now hardening cock against her backside. I bent down and gently kissed her neck and ear.

"Got any time for an old friend before you leave?" I asked.

"Well, maybe a little" she giggled.

With that I picked her right up and took her into the bedroom. I didn't waste any time in taking her pants off. I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. I pushed up her sweater to get at her fabulous breasts. Again nothing on underneath. As I slid my cock into her she moaned loudly. For some reason I was so turned on by her that I lasted about 30 seconds before I blew my load into her.

She kind of laughed, not in a mean way, but she was amused that I was so turned on that I couldn't last longer. She got up and said in an off-handed manner I said I was sorry she didn't exactly get as much as she deserved.

"Well maybe later" she said.

"Oh it's that kind of Ladies Nite, is it?" I joked.

"No silly. I mean when I get home. Although there's always plenty of hot guys at the club."

With that comment something happened that surprised both of us. I immediately got hard again!

"Oh my, does that excite you?" she asked.

"I...umm...no..." I stammered. "No?" she said as she looked directly into my eyes "The idea of me with some stud while you're here at home doesn't appeal to you?"

"Well...I mean...no...yes...I..." again I could hardly speak because I was so confused. Here was my girlfriend who I have been faithful, and she to me, for over a year talking about other men and for some reason that made me hard.

"I can see for myself looking at hard your cock is...see you later" as she headed out the door "Don't wait up I might be VERY late...hahahahaha!"

As she left I was still stunned – and hard as a rock. I jerked off at least twice that night. Picturing my beauty out with some guy who was banging her silly. Around 1am I decided that I should just go to bed.

It was around 2:30am when the phone woke me out of a dead sleep. I was pretty groggy but right away I could tell it was her.

"Hi baby" she said.

"Hi"

"Are you still hard little boy?"

"Umm..."

"I bet you are. But are you as hard as Tony?"

"Who? Who is Tony?"

"Tony is the gentlemen I met tonight. He's also sitting next to me in the backseat of my car and he's as hard as a rock!"

I was speechless and said nothing.

"I'm going to fuck him...I'll leave the phone on so you can listen...maybe you'll learn something."

With that I could hear the sounds of two people kissing and rolling around. It was long before I heard the familiar sound of her moans. She kept calling out his name and begging for it harder. After what seemed like an eternity I heard a loud male groan, I could tell he was cumming.

I heard some giggling and mindless chatter between the two then she picked up the phone and quickly said "I'll be home in 10 minutes." Then she hung up.

It must've been the longest 10 minutes of my life but as soon as she pulled into the driveway I got hard again.

With the lights still off I could see her as she came into the bedroom. Not a word was spoken between us. She undressed completely and walked towards the bed. Instead of just climbing in she put her legs over my head and straddled my face with her ass directly over my mouth. I could smell the scent of sex all over her. Naturally I started to tongue her beautiful round ass and she started to grind it into my face. Then she slid down further and her pussy was directly over my mouth. Tentatively at first I started to lick her clit. There were faint traces of Tony's cum on her lips and inner thighs. Without hesitation I licked all of it up. She had one of the loudest orgasms I've ever heard from her. As she came a flood of cum gushed out of her and into my mouth. I continued to lick her clit as she ground as hard as she could into my face. When she was satisfied she climbed off of me, snuggled up to me and said "I love you."

"I love you too."

With that we both went to sleep. What a night.