Untamed Prisoner Ch. 01

Story Info
He watches her arouse herself through a one way mirror.
2.4k words
4
16.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline awoke in white satin sheets. She felt drowsy. She didn't know where she was. Or who she was. She couldn't seem to remember anything for that matter. All she could observe was that she was in a room that consisted of a California king size bed, a very large rectangular mirror on the far wall, two dark mahogany nightstands and a beautiful crystal chandelier hanging above her. The large Gothic looking door was bolted shut.

The not knowing why or where she was brought a deep sense of concern in the pit of her stomach as she peered around the room, almost frightened. She laid there, her heart racing at first, one questions swarming her mind. Perhaps there was nothing to worry about, she told herself. The room was bare, yet luxurious and there were much worse places to be trapped.

The room was dimly lit with warm tan painted walls, creating an almost sensual and welcoming presence. She lifted her heavy head from the pillow and noticed her reflection in the mirror on the wall across from her. How she got here she didn't know, but she was surprised by her appearance. Her long dark hair curled, and she wore a white nightie that showed off her tanned toned skin. And even though she felt tired, she looked refreshed. It felt nice seeing herself like this and whatever bad feeling had stirred in her stomach minutes earlier seemed to be dissipating.

However the problem still remained that she couldn't remember anything. A frightening thought at first, but as she stretched out her arms and legs over the smooth surface of the sheets, she was more taken with the carnal sensations that were beginning to tickle her skin than her loss of memory. She yawned and as she was doing so, her fingers lightly touched her breasts through the silk of her nightie. She noticed how taut the fabric was against her breasts. This touch from her own hand made her skin flush. She lightly caressed her breast again, this time noticing how hard her nipple felt. She squeezed it and moaned softly. It was as if this was the first time she had felt the curves of her own body. Running her hand over her skin, she observed how each hill and valley that made up her tight yet voluptuous figure brought a sensation that made her pussy tingle.

Being held a prisoner in a supposedly locked down room was the least of her worries now, in fact...it seemed to turn her on.

Something was taking over her and she didn't know what it was. She looked around the room again. The door was bolted shut, and she was seemingly locked in, and the feeling that someone was watching her; all of these things made her pussy pulsate even more. The fact that she was held captive and on display aroused her deeply. Something was happening inside of Caroline that was new to her; a hedonistic desire that touched every part of her as she looked around at her surroundings and then at herself. She couldn't remember if this was something she felt before, but when she watched herself in the mirror, it was as if she was seeing herself for the first time. She was taken by her own beauty and the sight of herself in a tight nightie and exposed, made her skin flush.

But what Caroline couldn't remember was being the housewife of a prominent doctor in upstate New York. She couldn't remember the wealth that she lived in or the sadness. Her husband, always busy and working seemed to only want her for sex and nothing else. He would come home, always in the mood and after days, months and then years of waiting for him all day long, trying to get ahold of him between appointments, she completely lost her trust and connection to him. But regardless of her lack of wellbeing in their relationship, he would demand sex. Him always coming voraciously and her always feeling left behind and numb.

In her younger years she had always had complex issues around sex having grown up in semi religious household with a father that always assumed she was doing the worst. The most ironic thing about it was, she wasn't. She didn't even lose her virginity until she was twenty, terrified of getting pregnant or an STD.

Still, sexuality plagued her while growing up. Caroline was beautiful and an extremely sexual being, but repressed it as best she could. She had always thought of herself as a closeted freak, spending all those years as a virgin pleasuring herself for her much needed release and meanwhile stopping hook ups before they went too far as to not cause anything bad to happen to her and disappoint her family.

What would people think if they knew the real her, she had always thought. The hidden Caroline behind closed doors. They would be disgusted.

Caroline grew up a good girl because good girls got the husband and the fairy tale. But her good girl fairy tale wasn't going the way she had imagined. While the beginning of her relationship with her husband was hot and heavy, she could never completely let go after years of learning to repress herself around men, which her husband reminded her of consistently. And which caused her to recoil and never feel good enough for him. Never feel that she was what he ultimately wanted. Caroline was constantly scared that he would find what he was looking for somewhere else. Something deep down had told her, he was.

But now here in this room, something inside of her was calling to all those sexual feelings she'd been hiding for all these years. Her heart began to beat fast as she noticed sensations stirring inside of her and burning her skin. She touched herself lightly, dragging her fingers down her neck and then down into the crease between her breasts before her nightie stopped them from going any further. She wanted to rip the nightie off and expose her naked body, to see it for the first time.

Her pussy throbbed. The heel of her foot happened to be pressed against the mouth of her pussy and she started to rub against it and couldn't help but moan. She noticed herself in the mirror and did it again, her chest heaving, her nipples seemingly trying to rip apart the silky fabric.

She was so turned on she didn't know what to do, her heart was racing. She pretended someone was watching her as she watched herself getting more and more aroused. It was if something came over her that she didn't have control of. The need to pleasure herself was too great.

Caroline pressed her heel against her pussy again and felt the electricity shoot through her body and she arched her back. She watched herself as she did this over and over again. Her breasts began to slip out of the nightie and she gasped at how swollen they seemed, how hard and pink her nipples were. She fanaticized that whoever was watching wanted to suck on them and she imagined them rolling their tongue all over her engorged breasts. She pulled the strap of the nightie down slowly exposing both of her tits, then one hand slid down to her clit. Her slit now felt swollen and tight. And very hot.

She got on her knees and attempted to pull the nightie down over her hips and butt, but realized it was stuck around her tiny stomach. She was writhing like an animal at this point, the realization that she couldn't get it off turning her on even more. She moaned as she tried to pull it over her body, watching her mounting reflection. It was like a game she was playing with herself. Watching herself getting more and more turned on seemed to make it even more exciting.

Her whole body shuddered with pleasure. She moaned as she writhed around trying to pull this constricting piece of material off of her heated body. She finally remembered the nightstand next to the bed. On the nightstand was a glass of ice water. She pulled the drawer open and found only a pair of scissors. She didn't question anything and grabbed the scissors. She began to cut the nightie in half between her breasts and down her stomach while on her knees, her limber legs stretched to the sides so she could continue to rub her pussy onto the satin sheet beneath her. The coldness of the scissor against her hot skin made her body shiver and her pussy throb even more. She finally tore off the nightie and exposed her naked body to the mirror and to whomever she pretended was watching her. Her mouth gaped and she gasped at her own beauty and began to rub her hands all over flushed body, pretending they were someone else's.

She took the cold scissor and pressed the metal edge against her swollen pink clit and the inside of her pussy began to tingle out of control with electricity. She desperately needed that coldness again and that's when she remembered the glass of ice water next to the bed. Her mind began to wander to how she would use that ice all over her body.

But Caroline retained herself. First she felt the need to watch herself rub her clit. Her clit felt electric like it had been waiting for ages for someone to stroke it. She took one finger and very slowly began to touch herself. She moaned uncontrollably and she noticed the sound of her moaning paired with watching herself was the most erotic thing she had ever witnessed. She rubbed again and moaned, louder. It was as if it came from some place inside of her in which she had no control over. She was an animal. Her pussy was now extremely swollen, tingling with pleasure. Caroline was the picture of female arousal.

She reached back and took a piece of ice from the water and began to run it over her nipples and breasts. Water dribbled down from her nipples to her belly button and then her clit. It felt ice cold on her hot skin and the sensation weaved through her pussy. She licked the ice and ran it down her neck, again across her nipples. Her nipples were so wet and hard and she longed with intensity to have someone suck on them. That's when she noticed how creamy the mouth of her pussy was, the wetness dripping down her thighs. She moaned and squeezed her breasts together and she watched herself as she stuck one finger inside her pussy.

"Ahh," she moaned and her finger came out with wet cream all over it. She took the ice and placed it on her clit and then slid it all over pussy, the ice also becoming white and creamy. Her pussy glistened in the mirror.

"Fuck me," she couldn't help moaning.

She rubbed her clit again with the ice. It was sopping wet, swollen and pink, yearning to be fucked. She placed the ice inside of her burning pussy and began to fuck it, moving her hips slowly and squeezing it inside of her, the melting water dripping down her thighs. Everything was becoming more heightened, her mouth open and gaping as she kept moaning. Her whole body moving sensually, wet from the ice, but swollen and hot from inside. She clenched the ice inside of her noticing that it began to tickle another aroused area in her pussy, it felt extremely swollen and tingly. Something was mounting inside of her, she could feel it. It was taking control and fucking her and she could not escape its erotic pleasure. She grabbed the cup of ice water and poured it all over her breasts as she came, her wet body shuddering and convulsing from the orgasm ripping through every inch of her.

****

Samuel gripped his hard cock as he watched her bring the ice down to her pussy. He had wet his cock earlier with lube, imagining it Caroline's tongue and mouth sucking on it. He was breathing heavily as he began to stroke. He gripped it hard and he imagined himself being in the tight tunnel between her legs, thrusting in and out, over and over again. He held his orgasm until she had poured the water all her breasts and body, and then he could hold it no more. He came onto the one-way mirror in front of him. They came together, he thought in his head. They would soon.

This was all a matter of foreplay and she fell for every route he wanted her to take. He purposely fitted her in a nightie that would be too hard to take off. Purposely only left the scissors and ice water in the room for her. There were no other options. The coming days would lead to more toys for her to play with, including his cock.

But for now he came ravenously and he honestly could not have asked for a better show from her.

He wiped the mirror off, tossing the paper towel in the trash. He zipped himself up and leaned back in his twenty-five year old lazy boy. He leaned back and watched her through the biggest TV screen one could want. The one-way mirror in Caroline's room.

She was recovering from the orgasm. Out of breath, she laid on the bed, her naked wet body still exposed. He felt another erection coming on just from watching her like this, panting, out of breath. He couldn't wait to have his way with her in this state.

She began to stir and lightly touch her pussy, her eyes still closed. Her large breasts heaving slowly up and down. Was she coming back for more?

Samuel sat up, alert. His heart started to pound.

She bit her lip, as she began to touch her clit some more, moaning.

He licked his lips and unzipped his pants again, pulling out his throbbing cock. "Come on baby," he said under his breath. "Give me some more."

She arched her back and rubbed with more intensity and then squeezed her legs tight. She came again, her body shuddering.

Just the right move and he came too, letting his cum spill onto his tight tanned stomach. If she was going to keep going, so would he. Although shorter, this orgasm was almost stronger and he could feel the electricity still shooting through his long hard cock.

"Fuck," he moaned. He didn't even bother to clean off because she was at it again, this time squeezing her nipples as she came. Over and over again he watched her come, stroking his cock every time.