Until the Sun God Don't Shine

Story Info
Akane's twin brother owns her pussy. It's cult law.
2.9k words
3.87
70.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story shifts from male to female POV once.

****

VIEWPOINT: HIROKI (m)

Our father is the head of a Japanese Sun cult where twins have to marry each other.

My sister took some "convincing." As for me, it's not like I was planning on letting anyone else have her anyway.

The door knocked forcefully. "Akane? Are you giving it up to your brother in there?" Our father shouted outside the door. It was the night of consummation, and years of hard work were about to pay off.

"Father, I'm preparing her so that she'll be her most receptive." I shouted back.

"Ah, excellent. Two guards remain out here to tell me how it went."

Akane was sitting naked in front of me, with nothing on but the stockings from her wedding attire. Her discomfort was transparent, yet I was growing hard. I could see her trying to direct attention away from her pussy.

"What the hell are we going to do now?" My twin sister whispered in my direction, staring at the guarded door. "We're married as promised-why are they now forcing us to have sex too?" She said and frowned.

"They want to hear some noise, sister. It's the traditional way of proving that we hold up our end of the contract," I said. "Were this thirty years ago, they would be standing in the room right with us." Out of everything I had to tell my sister to make her mine, at least that part was true.

"So your plan is that we fake it, and then they'll release us, brother?"Akane's eyes glinted with an understanding.

"Not exactly," I said. "I never told you about step two of the plan, because-there is no step two."

Akane withdrew a little. "What do you mean?"

This is it, I thought.

I threw myself over Akane-my flesh and blood-my twin sister. She was my soulmate. She just didn't know it yet.

"No-stop!" Akane yelled. "I, I trusted you-YOWAMUSHI!"

She squirmed under the weight of my body-trying a roll to the side-but my training in martial arts made it impossible for her to escape despite her speed. I forced her return to my lock-down as effortlessly as a feather bouncing on the wind. And I'll have you know-my sister's not weak, and that's part of what makes her so beautiful.

Akane's tight and shapely Asian body had been sculpted to perfection through a lifetime of obscure cult-indoctrinated behavior, and now I owned the result. She would hate me for a while, but that very same behavioral conditioning had left her susceptible to my own personal hypnosis. My goddess of a twin sister would become my incest slave!

I tasted one of her breasts, then bit its perky nipple. Akane moaned out loud-Japanese women are very sensitive. She slapped her palm to my forehead. "S-stop, this wasn't ... this isn't real, you can't fuck your twin" she said with a heavy breath.

"Oh? It is very real, sweet sister. According to the laws you are now my slave, and I can fuck your tight virgin pussy as much as I want until the the Sun God himself don't shine."

I heard a mumbling outside the door. "Sounds like we have our witnesses, huh sis?"

Akane winced as I pulled back her hair and licked her neck. Sucking on her earlobe she began to moan again. I went in closer and whispered "but that's not so bad, is it? In fact, I know a part of you wants it," I said, the other hand traveling down her exposed torso and hips to find her tight Asian cunt. "You want to belong to your brother, you always have. Ever since we were kids playing hide and seek, and you made sure I found you."

Akane's body twitched and her breathing deepened, and her trimmed cunt was sopping wet for me. "Brother, please ... just promise-don't be mad!" I pushed a finger inside, letting it search for her pleasure as she hummed and moaned, while firmly holding her head in place by the hair and kissing her open mouth.

"You're really wet, sis. I guess I should know what makes you like this. After all, I am your twin brother.

"You will have dozens of our children, as nature intended. Our father's cult will set things right."

Akane's moan carried through the mansion, and I expect that our father must have grinned that night.

****

VIEWPOINT: AKANE (f)

A month ago my twin brother tricked me into marrying him, and now our dad's law states that I'm his slave-wife forever. He fucks me every night, and unloads his cum into me. But my mind is stronger than he knows.

"Akane!" I heard my brother Hiroki calling from outside. I rushed to close the window, but the curtain blew stuck in-between. "Have you vacuumed everything-" He stopped in the door-frame.

I froze with my back against the window, eyes wide open.

"What the hell are you doing?" My brother asked, noting that something was off as he stormed toward me.

"I-it's nothing brother!" I said, scrambling.

Hiroki slapped me, and the hot flash of pain rain through my body and made my pussy tingle as I fell backward. The conditioning he had put me through made me react in strange ways. "You shouldn't call me brother anymore. I'm your master and husband now," he said. "And what the hell is this?" He looked out of the window.

"No!-n-It's just our neighbors, husband!" I stammered.

My brother paled visibly when he saw the shirtless guys over at the neighbors balcony. "Are you looking at someone else?" He said quietly.

I was too scared to answer.

"I asked. Are you looking at someone else!" He said, raising his voice to a roar.

"I-I'm so-sorry!" I said, frantically trying to cover up the window with the curtains. "I'll clean the-"

Hiroki attacked me as I reached, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me over his shoulder, then carried me to the chair in front of the mirror where I often made myself ready for him. "Please!" Was all I could think of saying, my body giving in to his force.

He sat down on the chair facing away from our reflection, then held me in a strong grip. "Look," he said. "what are you seeing?"

I looked. My head poked up over his shoulder in my reflection. "I'm seeing my face in the mirror." I said.

"What else?"

"You-from the back. You're holding me."

"Yes, sister. I'm holding you. Some guy over at the neighbors' isn't," he said, stroking my black hair and grooming me downward. He purred into my neck, then pulled my dress down exposing one of my bare shoulders. "You belong to me, my heart. Not them. You think I'm being cruel? I'm doing this because I want you so much I can't live without you" he said, wrapping his arms into a tighter hold around me. "We grew up together. I always helped you. With homework-standing up to father-then helped you discover yourself ..." he whispered, his voice becoming subtle. He moved his fingers further down my dress, and my nipples hardened.

I moaned absently as my brother touched around.

He stood me up, then pulled off my dress totally. It fell to the floor and I felt the cold from the outside hit my skin. "Display yourself to me, my beautiful sister. In front of the chair" he said.

I sat down one knee on it, looking at my brother through the mirror. When he talked to me that way, the butterflies in my stomach made me do exactly as he said.

"Arch your back and show me your ass" he said, and I simply did. Hiroki says ... I leaned my head back as gracefully as I could. The only thing he didn't have to tell me to do was to get wet.

But why did he deceive-instead of just asking you to marry him? A nagging voice in me asked.

"After a month, you're still as attractive to me as when we married. I have a feeling it's going to be the same a year from now, sis ... or ten" he said. My brother slapped my tight ass, then lingered with his hand. I flushed against my will.

"I know I've been busy. Maybe that's why you're looking for attention elsewhere," he said. He wasn't completely wrong ... he moved closer to my ear. "I know a healthy exercised girl like you have an insatiable sex drive. It's wrong for me to not take advantage."

My brother teased my ear with his tongue, and exhaled a hot breath into it. Then he enclosed his arm around my chest, grabbing my breast on the other side, squeezing it delicately. I gasped. I could feel the warmth of his mouth returning to my ear. "I'm taking a day off until after tomorrow. We're going to fuck."

I held my breath as his hand stroked past my nipples.

In a sudden move he had me up in his arms, one under my ass and another around my back, like when he carried me out of the marriage ceremony. I hated how he treated me like a possession, like subhuman-but why did I still love him so much?

He threw me into our marital bed on my back, and began looking for the restraints. He tied my right hand to the bed with a black piece of string, then did the same with my ankle. "Brother?" I said.

Hiroki looked at me.

"Admit-you like when I'm bad, because then you can punish me." I said, looking up slyly. I could see him take in my naked form pressed into the sheets, and the tingling returned to my privates.

"You mean-I like you 'even though' you're bad?" he replied.

My brother moved over to the other side to tie the rest of my restraints, but right before he grabbed my left foot, I kicked him flat into his forehead.

He staggered backward by the force and dropped to the floor. I jerked my right foot around until the string broke, then swung up on my knees in the bed. I rolled out on the floor and yanked around the last restraint. "Look, I'm escaping! You will never see me again, BAKAUSOTSUKI!" I yelled at him, the bed sliding in my direction before the restraint snapped. "Fucking liar." I said and started toward the window.

I felt my brother's hand hastily grab my leg, and he pulled me down so I crashed onto the floor. He dragged me back up as I kicked and screamed, and threw me back toward the bed, but I flipped around and landed on my back again, facing him. I giggled.

"Don't fucking do that!" My brother shouted, like ice from the window.

He shuffled the curtains, making the light at the side of his face go dark and the room dimmer. I could faintly see him undressing and his clothes dropping to the floor.

My brother jumped up on the bed and sat over me with his knees locking down my hips in the dark. He leaned in. "I said. Don't. Fucking. Do that. Ever again." He whispered.

I was getting ready for a well-earned slap, but my twin brother surprised me. He plunged his tongue into my mouth, exploring it with hunger. "Mm" I hummed into him. He dug his hands into my hair, making it scatter in many directions as he nested them inside. He pecked my soft lips once, twice, six times ... then moved down to kiss me everywhere.

"Did I really scare you?"

His affections inspired movement in my body, as I moved away and toward, and finally locked my arms around his head and neck. "Fuck me, twin lover." I whispered, barely audible.

My fingers played around inside of me, then went to his mouth to tease him my juices. He sucked them eagerly.

Again, he surprised me. His large erect cock moved to my face and not my pussy, and he rubbed it up against my lips. I looked up at him in the dark, and he looked back down. I opened up for him.

My brother's hot flesh pushed over my wet tongue and into my mouth, and I bit him playfully. He jerked, then relaxed again. His cock drove into me filling up all the space inside, and I remember thinking that it was amazing to have all that to myself. Then my twin brother was completely face-fucking me as I moaned into his rod.

"Oh sis, hold just like that" he said. My sloppy saliva was spread all over his shaft, and he made me gag on it then pulled back very slowly, then gagged me on it again and again as I watched his face with hazy eyes and a fading mind.

"Mm, good slut" he said, then he rammed it fast again.

I had begun breathing in time with his rapid thrusts, and my body flushed and overheated under his attention. That's when I felt his warm brotherly cum starting to coat my tongue.

His thick white-hot seed layered the inside of my mouth as his manhood stirred it around. His moans and groans came delayed, and he pumped hard and stopped, then hard again, and I squealed. His cum felt amazing running down my throat, and I didn't want to waste the experience by choking, but eventually it gave me no choice.

"Fuck-I love your submissive slave-sister mouth." He said under heavy panting.

"And I love when you fuck my mouth like that." I replied.

I tilted my head, looking up at him. "Will you please fuck me now?" I said, savoring the taste of his delicious candy-cream.

"There is nothing I'm not going to do to you tonight. You're my heart and my blood" he said, and I couldn't help but smile at that little line.

My brother: my family, my best friend and my precious first mate, pushed a finger inside my sisterly pussy that he legally owned, to prepare me for his length. He must have lost patience, because in a frenzy he almost immediately finger-banged my wet Asian cunt with two digits like it was the only thing worth doing in life. My chest heaved in pleasure and I gasped in hard spikes of sensitivity-but like an addict, my body wanted the bigger edition anyway.

Finally, he revealed his engorged cock, stroking it to show off behind my legs that I had raised as some sort of psychological defense. He was big. My twin brother was always so~ big. He had one of those dicks that just seemed like it kept growing during sex ... the kind of dick I'd probably have too, if our shared mother had birthed us both as male. But if the myths of our religion were any good, we were twins solely because we were missing pieces of each other.

The head of his slick hard cock pushed inside me, and I moaned so fucking loud, bursting after the anticipation. He seemed in a hurry to get back inside of me. I craved it so hard myself, my bones were aching ... after all, it had been a day.

His member kept digging its way toward my womb, and it felt like it was still growing thicker. My pussy was smothering it so tight-I could see it on his face. So much of me hugging so much of him, but still convulsing to encourage him to push further in.

"Oh-fuck, holy shit my sister's pussy ... is always so crazy tight, but somehow still lets it in," he said, groaning. He found a rhythm to push his entire length in and out of me, and were it not for how wet I was, we might have started a fire-but we were boiling with a fever all the same.

He slammed his hips into me, kissing and sucking on my tongue. Then grabbing my breasts with force, admiring my chest piece by piece. I could feel a force rapidly building, a scintillating pleasure from deep within, threatening to overtake my whole being. "I'm almost-I'm going to, fucking-Hiroki-oh my god!" I wailed.

He did what I believe any good brother would do when giving his sister the orgasm of her life, and looked deep into my defenseless eyes.

His soul. It was there with me-no-it was inside me. Like the Sun God, he was inside me. One soul, like in the womb ...

The light built up deep inside me exploded out. Fire erupted all over my insides like a fuse that had blown in my power center, causing heat flashes in my limbs and face surrounding the epicenter of deep, profound bliss. I moaned religiously for him.

My consciousness had taken a backseat, and with the orgasm I had become too numb to notice, but my twin brother's white ejaculate streamed out of my pussy like a river flowing down a mountainside-with a billion other sperm cells bursting into me to find his prized sister-eggs and maybe give us our first sibling lovechild. As for the leftovers, partly it coated his throbbing cock, and partly it coated his sister's intimates, but mostly it drenched our bed-sheets. Too much to salvage-too tired to lap it all up.

But meanwhile, all I could really care about was my brother's eyes, as they looked back at me, under his black fringe moving in the window's open breeze.

I love you, twin soul. But I guess you and the Sun God already knew that.