Until Then Ch. 02

Story Info
Lilith receives a letter from her husband's ex-mistress...
1.2k words
4.13
23.4k
4
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary915
mary915
17 Followers

Today's been a long day! Those 6th graders drove me crazy today. I still wouldn't have it any other way though. I love being an educator. It makes me feel like I am doing something to improve this generation of children.

I sighed out loud as I parked my car into our garage. I should say my garage. After all my husband Nick has been very distant from me these past six months. I don't know what's going on, and right now I'm not sure if I want to.

I looked down at my watch. Wow it's only four o'clock. I guess traffic really wasn't as bad as usual. Man I miss Nick. He's away on business this week.

Today is Tuesday and he won't be back until Friday. I sigh once again as I get out of my car. I was going to head right inside but something told me to check our mailbox.

We only had one thing in there. It was from a Nora. I don't know a Nora. It's probably one of my husband's business partners. I'll call him later and ask him about it.

Right now I need to get my self to the gym before it gets late and I change my mind about going. I workout everyday to maintain my body size. My body type is similar to Christina Hendricks and I don't eat that healthy.

Therefore if I want to continue to look good while eating calorific food, I've got to get that exercise in regularly. You'd think after seven years with Nick, five of which we've been married, that we'd have a child by now.

Unfortunately we can't have kids. I guess that's what I get for aborting at least ten kids around the time when I was seventeen all the way up to age nineteen. I want children. I really do.

Being a teacher has turned me into one of the most maternal people around. I didn't want to be a mom back then. I come from a family who place their self slightly above others.

I can only imagine what my parents would say. They sheltered me from the world from the day I was born until a few months after my 17th birthday. I was tired of following the rules and being a good girl.

Between ages 17-19 I did a lot! So much happened in those two years. I slept around with several men and ran around topless at too many parties.

But that was then and this is now. No need to reminisce. I entered our home and sat the letter on our bed in our bedroom.

Two hours later I was back from the gym and tired from aerobics class. By the time I was done showering, straightening up the house, and flicking through channels in my living room two more hours had passed by.

It's around eight o'clock now. I guess i'll fix myself some pasta. I'm in the mood for pasta tonight. I sighed as I got up and sashayed my way into the kitchen, running my hand through my long, wavy black hair in the process.

It framed my face beautifully and brought out my golden eyes. A nice look I guess on my porcelain skin. An hour later I was done cooking and eating my pasta. I washed the dishes and decided to call it a night.

I headed into my bedroom and noticed the mail on our bed. That reminds me, I need to call my husband and ask him about it. He's a big businessman so this Nora could be an important client. I dialed his number and he answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello."

"Hi honey, how's business?" I asked.

"It's hectic but still pretty good." he responded.

"Oh that's nice. You have mail, probably from one of your business associates I assume."

"Could you read it for me and tell me what it says?" he asked.

"Sure, I don't mind." I replied nonchalantly.

"Okay, call me and tell me what it says tomorrow when you have a chance. I love you."

"Okay will do, love you too." I responded with a smile before hanging up.

I opened the mail and began reading it. Oh it's a letter, from Nora to me. I don't know who Nora is but I guess I am about to find out. After twenty minutes I was done reading the letter. It probably would've only two minutes if I hadn't reread several parts.

By the time I had reached the third paragraph tears were already flowing non-stop.

How could he!? I wiped away my tears as they continuously fell. I suddenly felt the urge to go through his stuff. I came across some pants that had a cell phone in the back pocket.

What the hell? He's got another phone? I went through it and found all sorts of old text messages from this Nora. I guess it really has been four months since they last saw each other.

I also came across pictures of her on his phone.

Wow she's beautiful! She's tall and slim with shoulder length, dirty blonde hair. Her eyes are green, just like my husband's. She's probably about 5'9, much closer to my brown haired husband's 6'4 height than I am. I stand at only 5'3.

I continued to scroll through the pics when one caught my eye. Someone obviously took this picture of them. They appeared to be sitting down in what looked like a restaurant. They were gazing at each other.

I know that look. It's how he used to look at me when we first fell in love. My heart feels like it's broken into a million pieces right about now.

How could he!? I thought to myself once again as more tears streamed down my face.

After what felt like years, Friday has finally arrived. I waited patiently in our home for my husband to get here. He arrived at about nine thirty.

I was sitting on the couch clicking through the channels in a trance when he walked in. He walked in excitedly and hugged me. We chatted casually for a good fifteen minutes but I wasn't there.

My mind was on the whore who stole him from me.

Pictures sure do say a thousand words. From the way he looked at her he did indeed love her. He probably still does, who knows.

After our chatting ended and we sat there in silence I decided to break the silence. "Honey I have some news for you!" I announced with fake excitement.

"What is it honey?" He asked curiously with a smile.

"You're going to be a daddy."

"You're, you're pregnant!?" he asked as he jumped up and hugged me tightly.

I didn't return his hug. "I'm not pregnant." I said as I glared at him, waiting for his response.

He took his arms from around me and arched a brow as he asked "But I thought you said I'm going to be a daddy?"

"Oh you are." I announced with an emotionless expression on my face. "You stand here, I have something to show you." I told him. I literally ran into our room and grabbed that letter. I placed it into his hands with a smile that didn't reach my eyes.

"Now go ahead and read it while I pack your shit." I stated calmly.

Comments and votes are greatly appreciated!

mary915
mary915
17 Followers