Until Then Ch. 03

Story Info
A glimpse of Lilith's wild past...
3.1k words
3.77
17.1k
2
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary915
mary915
17 Followers

"Then I said you and I will come face to face very soon."

"Nora you didn't!" exclaimed my elderly neighbor Joanna, whom I have been social with lately. Right now we're in my living room having tea.

"Oh but I did." I responded with a smile.

"Is his wife okay?, poor her." she stated sympathetically.

"Wow, you're seriously on the wife's side."

"Well I am married myself so..."

"You're on her side by default."

"It's not that. It's just I don't respect women who break up homes." she revealed quietly as if what she said was fine.

"Okay time for you to go, I am not going to be disrespected in my own home. You can leave." I said shooing her away with my hands."

"Gladly!" she responded, exiting my house quickly.

The nerve of that bitch. Just minutes later my doorbell had been rang. I opened it to find my mother on the other end. Damn it, I told her about popping up unannounced.

"Hey mama." I said, hugging her before allowing her to enter.

"Hi honey." she responded brightly. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." She stated with a laugh.

"It's only been two weeks mom."

"Baby it's been five months since I last saw you. I called and text to get no response. I even dropped by your house on several occasions. Where were you?" she asked worriedly.

"That's not any of your business, but thank you for your concern" I responded with a half smile.

"I just want to know what's going on." she stated, sighing in the process.

Does she have to be all up in my business? I'm a thirty year old grown woman!

"Oh nothing, just revelations and situations." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Honey you a little plump around your midsection, oh my goodness are you...!?"

"Yes, I am with child."

"Wow, I'm finally going to be a grandma."

"Lucky you." I stated without a smile.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing quit asking me questions!" I blurted out.

"Oh, pregnancy hormones I guess." she whispered, trying to shake off my outburst.

"You hungry honey?, want me to fix you something?" she asked.

I couldn't help but smile. My mom is something else, a true positive Sally kind of person. "No, I already ate".

"Oh okay." she responded.

I was going to say something when my cell phone buzzed. Well isn't my day just full of surprises!? It's a text from Nick. I figured he'd contact me. After all it's been two and a half weeks since I sent that letter.

I'm sure she received it by now. The text said meet me for lunch at our spot around noon, we have to talk. It's a quarter to noon already.

I guess I better head out right now. "Mom I have a run to make, you can let your self out." I told her, throwing on a thin jacket in a rush.

"But honey..." she pleaded.

"It's urgent."

"Well okay." She responded, looking defeated.

I was fifteen minutes late to lunch. The sight I saw when I arrived surprisingly didn't bring any emotion out of me. It's her, it's Lilith. I guess it's a dinner for three.

That letter must have rocked them both. They look like shit. I don't feel any sympathy though. I sashayed over to the table they were at and took a seat. We were at one of those tables that have three chairs at them.

Nick was in the middle. Lilith & I were in chairs that made me and her face to face. How funny, it's quite literal to what I told her in the letter. I can't read her all the way. She's wearing the most sour facial expression.

That's quite sad. She actually looks like she would be considered pretty, on a good day at least. Nick & I had a stare down while his wife looked around the room uncomfortably. What a little dirty snake he is.

Thirty minutes passed by and still no conversation. We all just sat there eating our food and sipping from our beverages occasionally.

Lilith

I felt like I died inside when miss America's Next Top Model approached the table with her baby bump in tow. "It's always the ones who aren't trying that gets pregnant." I stated in a daze. She definitely heard me, she just chose not to respond I guess.

"So why the letter Nora? Couldn't you just phone me?" I asked casually. Silence. Neither one of them are speaking. "Well, you'll be glad to know that I kicked your boyfriend out."

"He's not my boyfriend." she stated, her voice dripping with controlled anger.

"Really?, I beg to differ."

"I beg for you to shut the fuck up." responded Nora, taking me by surprise.

Nora

The nerve of this bitch! I am so not in the mood today. Nick better not say a word. As if rebelling against my unspoken warning he decides to intervene to our dismay.

"No need to argue. I suggest that we discuss this situation calmly like adults."

"I suggest you sit there and enjoy your salad quietly."

"Nora!"

"Nick!"

Lilith looked on in silence as her husband & I began to go back and forth.

He sighed before saying "Look, You don't have to be so bitchy."

"Bitchy? Well excuse me if I don't know how to say fuck you politely."

He was stumped for a good second before he responded. "No need to be angry."

I laughed pretty hard at that one. "What the hell is so funny!?" he yelled before I shushed him.

"Quiet down, we are in a public restaurant." I stated with a fake smile.

"All this anger for nothing." he grumbled, shaking his head while folding his arms.

"Oh shut up! You are the one who don't have the right to be angry. My grandfather had just passed away." I said going into a daze.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"When you came into my life six years ago, I was 24 years old, and my grandfather had just passed away. I was so lonely and depressed. Life was really ugly. My mom had been laid off and had been struggling at the time to find employment. My dad had suffered a heart attack just a month earlier."

I sank deeper into a daze as I continued. "Then you came along. You made me so happy. You were that shoulder that I leaned on." I announced.

Lilith still remained silent. Tears fell down her face as she glared at Nick, who was looking down at the ground.

"You said so many sweet and endearing things. You became my boyfriend, you became everything to me. All those dates and everything else. Not once did you mention a wife. Not once did you tell me you had someone."

"I am the one who was betrayed. It's me who was stabbed in the back. I was with you before you even married her." I semi-screamed, pointing to Lilith.

"Nora I..." Nick began before I cut him off.

"Shut up, don't speak." I told him while wiping tears I didn't even know were there.

"Nora..."

"Just can it. We are here to discuss the baby, so let's discuss it." I said, trying to calm down my raging emotions.

"Lets address this letter. I am not going to pay your mortgage anymore, we're no longer together as of four months ago. Secondly, You are to never speak to me again. I don't ever want to see your face or meet that child."

The phrase barely left his mouth before my hand made contact with his face. I slapped him with as much force as I could. He rubbed his left jaw as I responded to his little statement.

"Now you listen here jackass! This is your fault. I didn't ask to get pregnant just like I didn't ask to be the other woman."

"Whatever, I already deleted you from my life. You need to get used to it and accept it."

"Wow you really are dumb. You are a top notch businessman who makes six hundred thousand dollars a year and I am pregnant with your child. Do you really think I won't take your sorry ass to court. I could get a lot more than what I am asking of you."

Yeah, he's silent now!

"You will pay my mortgage and support me financially so that I can care for OUR child. If not, I will take you to court."

He glared at me angrily. He's the last person who should be upset.

"I am here to stay, and so is this baby. Now, it's your choice on rather or not you want to be in this child's life. You can be good dad or dead beat dead. From what you told me it looks like you're going down the sour route."

"Why are you doing this? Why don't you just move out of this state somewhere. I'll pay for it and keep money in your pocket. Just leave!"

"I grew up here, I don't have to leave no matter what you say or want."

"Just go, go someplace!"

"Why don't you go to hell?!"

"I'm already there."

"Well that's sad." I responded, getting up from my seat.

Lilith had her face covered with both of her hands and Nick looked pissed off. As if I care.

"My meal is finished, and so is this conversation. Good day." I concluded with a smile before sauntering out of the restaurant.

Lilith

****Five minutes later****

What a mess my life is! I can not take even being in his sight right now. I started to get up before Nick grabbed my arm. "What?!" I asked with attitude.

"Don't leave."

I sighed as I sat back down. "What is it Nick?" I asked more calm this time as I sighed.

"I want to work things out."

"I want some distance. We just need some time apart so that I can clear my head. I am so full of varying emotions right now."

"I'm sorry to put you through this Lily."

"Nick, don't apologize to me. I am not as innocent as you think."

"What do you mean?" he asked, raising a brow.

"When the time is right, I want to sit down and talk to you about something, a few things actually. There are some things that you don't know."

"Is it about your party days when you went through the abortions and all that?" he asked curiously.

"No, it's about something I swore you would never find out about. However, you have the right to know. It will explain why your family was never fond of me."

"Honey, what is it?" he asked.

"I'll tell you soon, I promise. I hope we can move past it when I do. I just want you to know, so that we can move forward. I am going to file for divorce."

"WHY?!" he asked, taken aback.

"When I tell you what I did, I seriously doubt you'll want to stay with me." I responded before getting up to leave for real this time.

"I don't understand."

"Bye Nick, see you soon." I responded, ignoring his statement as I quickly exited the restaurant.

***2009***

"Aaron seriously, I have changed."

"Yeah right, you have been a whore for as long as I can remember."

Why is he even here?, especially at this time of night!

"Look, I know you witnessed me do some wild things those first few years back in college but i've changed. I am not that girl anymore." I cried out.

"What happened to the Lilith that ran around naked and banged every attractive guy she saw? I hear silence in response. You would do anything to be in my family." he spat.

"Look, I did not know he was your brother damn it!"

"Yeah right." he shot back.

I met Aaron in college. Even though I partied a lot I still had excellent grades. He was Mr.Popular around campus and I was Ms.Party Girl. I guess we were bound to meet. We slept together on several occasions. During my third year of college my 19th birthday was around the corner and I decided it was time to change. I became party shy and less social. Solitude was the best thing for me in my eyes.

Aaron did not like it one bit. I think he really liked me, and wanted to have a real relationship. I just could not cave into that. I wanted to move on from everyone and everything related to college life. So yes, Aaron was included. Soon we graduated college and back to our hometown we went.

Since I bought an apartment nearly 3 hours away from the town Aaron lived in, I thought I could avoid running into him. Nope, he always found a way. He kept asking for a real chance with me but I denied him every time. Who would have thought I would end up meeting his brother months later.

I did not even know he had any siblings. I later found out that they had different moms. Nick's dad was married to his mom for four years. They divorced when Nick was one. His mom decided to move to a different state. Her and Nick's father decided to still co-parent.

Just a month after his divorce was finalized he met Aaron's mom, Amber. They fell in love quickly and soon had Aaron. Nick was three at the time. Nick's mother, Nicole, never married again or had more children. Aaron made Amber a one time parent as his father refused to have more kids.

Despite their love, Aaron's parents never wed due to his father not wanting to walk down the aisle a second time. They're still together to this day though.

I met Nick at a local library when I was 26. He said he was in town to visit his brother. I didn't know that that brother was Aaron of all people! We hit it off and ended up dating. Aaron kept quiet about our history together when he noticed how smitten Nick was with me. On our one year dating anniversary he proposed. It's been a year since we got engaged and now we're finally going to walk down that aisle. The best night of my life is two days away!

"Look, get over it."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I still want you!"

"You need to leave."

"No!"

"Listen, this is my apartment and If I say go, then you need to go." I said calmly.

"Why are you denying me? You used to let me fuck you like there was no tomorrow. I know you miss me. I know you miss my huge cock pounding the shit out of your little pussy. I know you miss my tongue licking you until you cry." He whispered, taking his shirt off and stepping closer to me.

Why does he have to talk so dirty to me? I was getting so wet down there from his vulgar statements. I hate myself for it. "Fuck me, oh please fuck me Aaron!" I pleaded, giving in before he tackled me to the ground with hunger. I can't believe I spread my legs for him so easily.

"Will do, little Lily." he stated making me squeal as he sucked on my neck while his hands roamed all over my body. Gosh I missed this roughness. Nick was always so sweet and tender. Aaron was the complete opposite. I loved it!

Before I knew it we were on my living room floor going at it. He was fucking the shit out of me when suddenly the front door to my apartment opened.

"Oh my god!" Nick's mom, Nicole, blurted out as she walked in with what looked to be groceries. Aaron's mom Amber, who was a few steps behind her, gasped when she caught a whiff of what was going on as well.

We rushed to put our clothes back on. Aaron fled my apartment in a rush and was silent the entire time as his mother trailled him. "How'd you get in here?" I asked, breaking the ice.

"The door was unlocked. I had knocked a few times but got no answer. I was going to walk away but twist the knob and noticed it was unlocked. So, since Amber and I drove all the way over here we decided to come in." she revealed.

I just listened in silence.

"We were going to make you dinner and have some bonding time with you. But, you were busy having some special bonding of your own with your brother in law. Who would have thought you two were so....close".

"Miss..."

"I thought you loved my son."

"I do."

"Really, then what do you call this?" she asked, folding her arms.

"A slip up, just a little slip up." I answered with slumped shoulders.

****Meanwhile In A Local Park******

Nora

"Oh Nick, thank you."

"Do you like them?" he asked.

"Yes, they're wonderful." I responded, referring to the flowers he gave me.

"I love you so much baby."

"I love you too. Can you believe it's been a whole year?" I asked, smiling.

"Has it?" he jokingly asked, laughing when I playfully nudged him.

We were enjoying a walk through the park with our hands intertwined.

"Of course it has silly."

We stopped walking when we came across a nearby bench and decided to sit on it. After a few moments of a silence he seemed to be in a complete daze.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Huh?"

"You're daydreaming, is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nora?"

"Yes."

"I have something I need to tell you."

"Before you do I want you to know something."

"What is it?" he asked.

"You changed my life. When we met a year ago I was a wreck. Thank you for lifting me up off my feet. I love you so much and maybe one day we'll be married with kids." I told him with a smile, meaning every word as I said it.

I couldn't read his facial expression.

"So, what was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Oh,okay." I responded, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well, It was nice spending some time with you but I have some work related things to do soon today." he said, standing up.

"Okay, I understand." I responded, already missing him and he hasn't even left yet.

"Love you." he stated embracing me tightly before passionately kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too." I responded after our mouths parted.

I think he's the one!

We said our goodbyes again before walking away in opposite directions.

mary915
mary915
17 Followers