Until Tomorrow

Story Info
He waits until she's ready.
1.6k words
3.91
20.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had worked late this night, and as always he came and picked me up for work. Our usual routine, I give him gas money, and something to eat. He runs in the store and gets me some smokes and some whine coolers to cool down with after my long day at work. We are sitting in my driveway, I have just finished off my third cooler, and working on the forth, I’m not yet ready to get out yet. We sit there for a while, just talking and listening to the radio. Were just fooling around, teasing each other at first, but then things get a little out of hand. I have scooted next to him, sitting on the console between the seats. A song comes on the radio Creeds’ Higher. He begins to sing in my ear. His voice sends shivers up and down my spine; he knows he is driving me crazy. As he sings, I move closer to him, letting my fingers trace the outlines of his chest. He lifts his finger as if to tell my “no”. With a quick motion of my mouth, I begin to suck and lick his finger; something I know drives him as equally crazy. As I move mouth up and down, over his finger, his head tilts back and I hear a soft moan escape his lips. And so went the First Night.

She stands by the door waiting patiently for his truck lights to come around the corner. As he pulls into the she steps back and heads to her room. Not wanting to seem to eager, she waits for him to come to the door before exiting again. She lets him knock before going to the door. She opens it with an innocent smile; he gives her quick kiss on the lips. He waits for her to tell her parents that she is leaving, and then walks beside her out to his truck. The ride is silent except for a few questions here and there. He ask her what she would like to do, she gives a small shrug and replies, “it doesn’t matter”. When he suggest going back to his house she tell him that is fine, but then turns her head to look out the window so he cant see the large grin she tries so hard to hide. She couldn’t help it, she had been waiting for this night from the first time she heard his voice. He turns up the volume on the radio, knowing that the conversation isn’t going to go much further than that. She feels him looking at her, and she hopes he doesn’t sense her eagerness.

They had talked about it, but never really said when. She knows he’s not the type to push her into do anything, he had always said “when she was ready.” Little did he know it wasn’t going to take much pursuing tonight? As they close into town, he reaches to turn the volume down to ask her if she would like anything to drink before they got to his house. She answers with a shy “no” as he reaches to hold her hand as he drives. Pulling into his driveway, her eagerness begins to die into nervousness. After getting out, he follows closely behind her as they walk up the stairs. She stands patiently on the porch waiting for him to open the door. Following behind him, neither speak a word as they enter his house. Showing her around, she stays silent, only uttering a quiet “its nice” when he is through. She his hoping he cannot sense her now nervousness. As she looks around he realizes she is looking for a place to sit. He pulls out a chair for her to sit in, and offers it to her. Still not speaking, she sits quietly. With her sitting in the chair and him on the end of the bed, they kill time by chatting. Looking at him, not yet being able to read his looks, she cannot tell if he is nervous, as she is, impatient, or not worried about it.

Waiting for him to make the first move, she is relieved when he finally stands and walks slowly toward her. He reaches for her hand and pull her close to him, and gently kisses her on full on the lips. Giving in to herself, she relaxes against him and returns his kiss with just as much eagerness. Kissing long and passionately for a few minutes, he pauses and walks to shut the light off and to check the door to make sure it is locked. Walking back in to the now darkened room, she cannot see, but senses his presence beside her.

Slowly and silently he reaches for her hand, and leads her towards the bed. Turning her towards him, he begins to kiss her softly. She returns his kisses as she places her hands around his neck. Him taking this as a subtle sign, and begins to lean her back on the bed. Lips moving, tongues touching, and hands caressing, they begin to faster their pace. With him leaning over her, bodies touching, she can feel his hardness grow. Knowing that he is as excited as her, she lifts herself up, and allows him to remove her shirt. At once he begins to caress and fondle her large breast. Reaching behind her to undo her bra and slowly pulling it off, he ask her if she is sure she wants to do this. She responds by kissing him harder, and moving so he can reach her breast more easily. He begins to suck and kiss her nipples, sending a surge of excitement though her body. She gives a soft moan as he moves his head further down her belly leaving soft kisses, as his hands flow towards her shorts. Raising her hips to help him to remove them, she signals for him to remove her panties too.

Upon doing this, he pulls her to the edge of the bed and begins to kiss gently the inside of her thigh, moving up one and then the other. Moving his hands slowly, he moves her legs further apart to bury his face into her pussy. Sending a quick shock through her body, he begins to trace the lines and curves of her clit with his tongue. Slowly moving up and down, moving his tongue in and out, he can feel the pleasure he is giving her from the movement in her hips. While he penetrates her wet pussy with his tongue, lips, and fingers, she can do nothing but let him have his way with her while she is in her ecstasy. She gives a soft shudder, letting herself go. Taking his hands, she pulls him up to her, not being able to handle it anymore; she wants HIM inside of her. She can feel the heat of his hard engorged cock, anticipating and waiting for him to enter her. Pausing before he enters her, he ask her shyly if she is sure she wants to continue. She answers him with a quite, but assuring yes. He slowly spreads her legs, entering her with such tenderness, not wanting to hurt her. She has done this before, but knowing it has been a long time, that she almost new to it. He begins slowly, moving in and out, allowing her to feel more comfortable with it.

She is already hot and wet from his previous encounter to her pussy from his lips and tongue. Which allows him to guide himself with ease. After a few moments she begins to move with him, rocking her hips up and down to meet him with every tender thrust. They soon begin to move faster and harder with each other, both feeling the hot pleasure. Knowing that they are both new to each other and wanting to be careful also, he pauses for a moment to retrieve protection from beside his bed. After applying the condom to his hard wet penis, he re-enters her slowly once again, to build back up what he kindly interrupted. This is all new to her, the excitement, the pleasure, the tenderness, the ecstasy she is feeling, she feels as if she never wants it to end. Upon thinking this thought, he begins to move faster once again, she knowing that he is just about ready to cum. Urging him on, she begins to flex her inside muscles, making it tighter and better for him. With a few quick hard thrusts, he lets go of his hot juices inside of her.

Slowing back to a tender pace, savoring his unleashed pleasure, moving up and down to release the last few shots, he bends his head down and smiles at her. She returns his smile, but also adding a long passionate kiss along with it. Moving easily out of her, he moves to lay besides her, continuing their connection with long savored kisses. Knowing this was No mistake, something they both wanted and needed, and they rise to dress. Neither speaking a word, they dress in silence. She soon realizes how late the times is, and sadly tells him she needs to go home. Knowing she is right, he takes her by the hand, kisses her one last time before heading out there door, and walks to his truck. Through the ride home, they are both relaxed and content with themselves. The ride home is as silent as the one there, both knowing this will not be the last late night drive they take back to her house. After pulling into her driveway, they say there goodnights, and prolong the evening with long passionate kisses of ‘until tomorrow”.

Donovan Hunter