Until We Meet Again

Story Info
What happens when love dies?
8k words
4.63
94.9k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FNS269
FNS269
73 Followers

I would like to thank findingmyvoice for all the help in editing this story!

*

"Omg, omg, omg...yes, yes!" That was all I heard through the muffled screams. Her thighs were wrapped around my head like she was trying to make my eyes pop out, or make my head explode. Perhaps, I should start at the beginning.

It was Friday, February 14th. I was spending another night at my favorite restaurant, Defenders. Years ago, the place had a bad reputation as the old owner could not, or would not look out for the customers.

That all changed in one night when an older couple was being harassed by a really obnoxious drunken threesome I dubbed, "the three stooges." The couple was being assaulted by these idiots while the owner and his employees sat back to enjoy their nightly entertainment.

The owner being in his late 20's, maybe early 30's, was just too damn immature to run the establishment.

I had seen enough and stepped in to help the couple from being harmed any further. It took less than a minute and the three stooges were being dragged out of the restaurant while the customers cheered.

The couple threatened the owner with a lawsuit. After a heated discussion about the management of the restaurant, it was decided, it would be sold to the couple, well sort of.

-----------------------------

It was just after 8pm when the band started setting up. They weren't a bad band, but you wouldn't bet on them making it big. The locals flock to the restaurant every weekend and they do a decent amount of business during the week. Being that it was Valentine's Day, the place seemed to have more couples than usual.

I have been coming to this restaurant for many years now and I know the entire staff. I really come for the food, but stick around and tip them well for their service.

I don't drink much, only a couple of drinks per visit on average. However, many of the patrons drink like fish and walk like spaghetti when they leave.

So there I was, solo on another Valentine's Day. Ever since my wife, Brandy, passed away, I made it a point to not schedule any romantic dates for that day.

Anyway, I was people watching while playing trivia on one of the big screens when I noticed one of the patrons having a hard time with another customer.

The woman was alone, keeping to herself and looking at the door as if she was waiting for someone. Several minutes passed before she ordered from the menu. She seemed uncomfortable, tense, eating small bites, and glancing up each time the door opened. She finished her dinner companionless. She dabbed at the corners of her rosebud lips with her paper napkin before offering a slight nod and polite smile to the waitress. I could not help but watch her, the sparkle of her eyes, the flush of her cheeks, her beauty was captivating. I could only think what sort of idiot would stand this woman up.

One of the inebriated men was trying to hit on the woman and was getting rebuffed for his drunken efforts. He didn't know when no meant no.

I have witnessed this countless times over the years and did what I would do for any lady in distress. I leapt from my table and crossed about twenty feet in .07 seconds.

I grabbed the guy from behind his neck and lifted him off the ground as my other hand went around his throat.

The bouncer was only a couple of seconds behind me. I think the guy passed out as I cut off his air supply, or maybe he was just too drunk.

Marvin got one arm around his shoulder and I did the same as we escorted him outside, while Margie called a cab for him.

Marvin thanked me for a job well done and once again offered me a job. I laughed as I told him, "You can't afford me," as I always said.

Margie promptly thanked me and told me dinner was on her as she had done many times before, with a wink and a nod.

Margie, her husband, Hank, and I became great friends after our initial encounter with the three stooges.

---------------------------

When the current owner of the restaurant threw out a number to sell the bar, I said, "Done!" Margie and Hank looked at me like I was crazy. We set up the date to transfer ownership a week later.

I invited Margie and Hank to my house to work out the details. I explained to them what I saw as the potential in the business.

Hank was ex-military with experience feeding thousands of troops. Margie had a background serving tables in her younger years, then she moved in to management ten years ago.

By the way she spoke to the owner about his management style, I recognized that she was in management.

Margie and Hank shared their concerns about buying the restaurant. The main issue being that it would drain them financially and they were scared to put all their eggs into one basket.

Being in their mid-fifties, they had worked hard to plan their retirement and were well on their way.

I eased their fears by telling them I could be a silent partner and they could keep most of their savings.

I just needed to know they were committed to running the place. With twenty percent of their savings being committed by Hank and Margie, I knew they would do a great job.

With the financial part out of the way, I went on to describe my various experiences with the restaurant, over the many times I had ventured into "the jungle" as I called it.

I told them I was tired of the way the restaurant had been run and wanted a safer place for people to come out to have a good time. As 6am rolled around, "Defenders" was born.

------------------------------

As I was making my way back to my table, I noticed the woman in tears. I made a detour to her table to make sure she was all right. "Are you hurt young lady?" I inquired.

"Nnnoo...Iiimmm oookkkk," she squeaked out.

"If you are ok, why are you crying?" I pressed on.

"Nobody has ever defended me like that," she said with a sob.

"Happy to be of service ma'am!" I responded with my best southern drawl. That got a giggle out her as she wiped her tears away.

"My name is Jones, Mike Jones," I said, trying to sound like James Bond. That one brought a smile to her face. I had not seen this woman smile since she walked in.

"You should smile more often young lady, I would have invited you to dinner with me had I known it would light up the room."

"Damn, you're cheesy, is that the best you got?" she said in a playful tone.

"Hell NO! I get much cheesier as the night goes on," I replied instantly. Now she was really laughing.

"I'm Mindy, Mindy Johnson. Thank you for helping me out with that guy." I know a sincere thank you when I hear one.

"No problem, it happens once in a while here on the weekends. Marvin knows he can count on me and the owner has given me permission to help keep the peace. Would you care to join me for a drink? A tiger like yourself shouldn't be alone in this jungle," I said, sounding as cheesy as possible.

That brought another smile. I was beginning to really enjoy my night.

"Of course I would. I was supposed to meet up with a guy from this stupid cupid dating site, and surprise, surprise, a no show!"

"A Queen, such as yourself, will never find a proper suitor on such things my lady," I said as I bowed my head.

"You really do get cheesier as the night goes on don't you?"

In all seriousness, I told her that I enjoy being cheesy.

"It works for you, not for many, but you are owning it. I dub thee the King of Cheesy!" It was my turn to crack up.

I escorted her to my table and pulled her chair out. She looked at me as though I was an alien. She took her seat but I could not tell if she liked my old fashioned ways. "What are you drinking?" I inquired.

"Merlot," she replied. Before I could raise my hand to signal our server, Margie was at our table.

"Let me apologize Ma'am. We do our best to make sure our guests are looked after." Margie continued with, "Flash Gordon here is our Super-Secret super hero."

"I noticed," Mindy said with a smile.

"Are you sure you are ok?" Margie asked once again.

"Yes I am, now that I am enjoying a Friday night for once."

"Well, your dinner is on the house, would you like something to drink?" said Margie.

"Yes barkeep," I replied, "the lady would like your finest glass of Merlot, and I will h..."

Margie cut me off. "Yes, Flash...you will have your two fingers."

"Three or more if I get lucky," I said with as much sexual overtone as possible.

Margie rolled her eyes and told Mindy she would return with our drinks.

Mindy gave me a quizzical look and said, "Three or more fingers huh?"

"What can I say, I have good fingers, or so I've been told," I replied.

"Don't get too far ahead of yourself Mr. Gordon!" Mindy retorted.

I excused myself and went to the restroom. Margie was on her way with our drinks. As I passed her I said, "Don't be telling her any lies about me." Margie laughed and continued to our table.

"Margie, what's the scoop on this guy?" Mindy inquired.

"Oh honey, I need to sit down for a long while if you want the whole book."

Margie took my seat and filled Mindy in on some of my background, lifestyle, romances, and painted me as some saint.

I took my time knowing some of the stories she might be telling Mindy. Although I am who I am, I really don't care to hear the stories about taking a bullet for Margie when some dickhead tried to rob the place. Nor all the stories about keeping the peace in the restaurant, and I especially don't care to hear about taking a woman into my home because she was homeless. That one has a bitter end to it but I truly was trying to help.

As I walked back to my table, Margie loudly proclaimed what an asshole I was and walked off. "I guess I went from being Flash Gordon to Alec Baldwin," I muttered.

Mindy was laughing her ass off. "You can't help it can you?"

I wasn't sure if she was being serious or not so I replied, "I yam what I yam," in my best Popeye voice.

"You are full of surprises aren't you, Mr. Gordon," Mindy said in a somewhat serious voice.

"All kidding aside?" I replied, while Mindy nodded. "I'm just a guy who likes to enjoy life, and sometimes I do things to make sure that I can."

"And that homeless woman?" Mindy asked hesitantly.

"How could I enjoy my life knowing this woman needed help, that I had the means to help, yet I refused to help?" I truthfully replied.

------------------------------

We sat for about an hour and talked, boy did we talk. We hit on everything from religion to politics to money. The big three people these days really don't want to talk about.

I found out that Mindy and I shared similar views on the first two, but she seemed to care less about money.

I on the other hand looked at money as a way to enjoy life, even if that meant helping people I didn't know.

The band had been playing some of the regular stuff they normally do. Like I said, they were good, but never going to be superstars.

They slowed it down and start playing...

"You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much..."

I jumped up out of my seat like I got shot in the ass and proclaimed, "They're playing our song!"

Mindy started laughing so hard I thought she was about to pee her panties. I extended my hand and said, "May I have this dance ma'am?"

The look on her face went from one of pure joy to maybe shock. "You're serious aren't you?" Mindy questioned.

"Jones, Mike Jones, or did I not introduce myself already? Who is this guy, Serious? Was he your date for the night?" I replied.

"You are my date Jones, Mike Jones," she said as she extended her hand to mine. When our hands touched, it felt like I got hit with a damn taser.

"Holy crap Mindy, you really know how to get a guy's attention!"

"You sir, have my full attention," she replied in a coy tone.

I led her to the dance floor and we started to dance rather close. I told her I thought she was going to pee her panties earlier.

She leaned closer, put her head on my shoulder, and whispered, "I'm not wearing any panties".

"If you didn't think you had my full attention before, I'm sure you know you do now," I whispered back. I pulled her closer and as we continued to sway to the music our bodies became one on the dance floor.

As the song ended, Mindy knew my predicament and spun around while keeping my arms around her.

She led us back to our table where I pulled her chair for her and she sat down.

I took the chair next to her so we could sit closer, and yes I didn't care to show everyone the tent she made in my pants.

Margie brought us another round without saying a word. She did however give me the look that said she approved. Her opinion meant a lot to me.

Margie is a very good judge of character and we seem to know good people when we meet them.

Mindy said, "Are you trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me?"

"Yes ma'am, I am!" I replied in mock defiance.

"Mr. Gordon, would you like to know a secret?"

"Heavens no," I replied, "loose lips sink ships."

"It's a good thing I don't have loose lips then, right?" Mindy responded, dripping in sexual innuendo.

"You can sink my battleship anytime," I responded. With that last statement Mindy took it literally, or wanted to test my word as she reached under the table and fondled my zipper.

Mindy looked directly in my eyes with more lust and determination than any woman had ever displayed to me and said, "Anytime?"

"I say what I mean and mean what I say my dear," I responded truthfully.

"So what's the secret?" I asked her, making sure she knew I was actually listening to her.

Mindy told me that she would love nothing more than to make love with me in front of all these people.

I suggested we head to the walk in freezer. She said, "I don't think you would enjoy a frozen river between my legs."

I grabbed her hand and headed for the door. With a wave of my hand to Margie, we were out the door.

------------------------------

I pulled Mindy and spun her around so her back was against the wall as we made our way around the side of the restaurant.

Our kiss started off slow and cautious, but turned into a raging inferno. I kissed from the nape of her neck, to behind her ear.

I grabbed a handful of hair and directed her lips towards mine where our tongues playfully dueled with each other.

Her hand rubbed my fully erect cock through my pants. I responded in kind to find that her river was raging with hot molten magma.

I slowed down and whispered in her ear, "Would you like to come home with me?" A simple nod was her reply. I pulled my fingers from the valley below and began to lick them clean.

She pulled my hand to her mouth and began sucking two fingers as if she were giving my hand oral satisfaction. That caused my cock to twitch even more. "We have to go NOW!" I almost shouted.

I led her to my 1967 Shelby. I opened the door for her while she pulled her dress up to her waist. I saw her ass and my cock was doing a dance in my pants.

I closed the door and just about ran to my side. As I put the key in the ignition, Mindy dipped her fingers into herself.

I grunted and twisted the key, and the engine began to roar. Mindy looked in to my eyes and said, "Don't waste it." Then she smiled and shoved her fingers down my throat.

I sucked and licked every last drop. "I would never dream of wasting it honey!" I said as I kissed each finger. With that I brought the rpms up and spun the tires.

With less than a mile to go before making it home, it felt like an eternity. I needed this woman in my arms, on my bed, and everywhere else.

As the garage opened, Mindy was making all sorts of noise, or should I say her beautiful pussy was. She was so wet, I doubt a bag of cat litter would have dried her up.

------------------------------

I quickly closed the garage after I pulled in. I was out of my side and opening her door as only Flash Gordon could do. If Mindy's body was a canvas, my fingers, tongue, and cock would be the brushes used tonight.

I helped her out by holding her hand. As she stood up we fell into a deep passionate kiss. Her scent was intoxicating and my brain was drunk from it. Our hands wandered over each other's bodies as my fingers began applying the first layer of paint. Her ass felt soft yet perfectly round as my hands explored her backside.

I brought my right hand up her back, to the top of her neck, weaving through the mane of hair that ran down her back. My left hand moved to her lower back to pull Mindy tighter against me. My right hand grasped the back of her head, asking for a handful of hair. My hand closed around the hair at the back of her head, giving me control of our kiss.

Slowly, yet deliberately, my tongue was applying more strokes to my canvas. I pulled her head back to expose her neck, and painted it with gentle kisses while my left hand massaged her lower back. Mindy's body expressed its pleasure clearly. I continued my onslaught.

I lightly massaged her left nipple while my left hand made its way south. I purposely avoided her most sensitive areas so I could enjoy watching her squirm. My hand found its way to the inside of her thigh only to discover Mindy was producing a river down her leg.

Mindy began bucking her hips to try and get my hands to touch her vulva. Her body was screaming at me and I would not disappoint her. I slowly scooped up what I could, and brought my fingers to her lips. Mindy opened her mouth and sucked them in as if her life depended on it. I kissed her again savoring her musky yet tangy delight.

I picked her up and placed her on the hood of my car. I gently laid her back and looked deeply in to her soul. I ripped her dress straight down the middle in one swift motion. Mindy flinched but her eyes told me to continue. She was committed to our wild ride and I was about to make it the "E" ticket ride. This was not the Disney "E" ticket, this one meant erotic and it wouldn't ever be compared.

I gently sucked on her nipples while her thighs began squeezing my ribs. I could feel the heat emanating from between her legs and the slipperiness of her moisture as I rubbed against her. I moved my hands under her ass and my head made its way to my dessert. Exploring every inch as I kissed my way down, the little heart shaped scar caught my eye.

I did my best to control the craving my tongue was sending to my brain. I teased Mindy as long as I possibly could. I could not hold back any longer and gave her clit a light flick of my tongue. I gently licked up and down the sides of her swollen lips and back up to her clit, taking the time to enjoy her taste.

Mindy reacted with a jolt as her body responded to the attention her clit was receiving. I began a feverish pace on her clit with just the tip of my tongue. Mindy was throwing her head from side to side. With my hands full of her ass, I pulled her pussy to my face. My nose rubbed her clit while my tongue lapped at the treasure Mindy's body was giving me. I could not get enough of her sweet nectar.

Mindy brought her hand to her clit and her body began to shake as she stroked it with venom. As her groans became moans, and her body started to tense, I took control. I brought my mouth to her opening and waited for a mouthful of cream. My right arm held her left leg back while my hand began to massage her clit.

Mindy brought her hands to her boobs and was tweaking her nipples. My tongue dove deep into her. She began to spasm uncontrollably. My fingers were wreaking havoc on her poor little clit. Her cavern was flexing over and over as her juices flooded my face, and I swallowed as much as my mouth could catch.

"Wait, wait, wait..." she said breathlessly. I was having none of it! She was on fire and I was like a kid with a can of gasoline. I pulled my fingers off her clit and easily slipped two inside her. I moved my mouth to her clit while my two fingers massaged her g-spot. That brought everything to an entirely new level.

FNS269
FNS269
73 Followers