Untold Stories - Anything Goes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna lets out a long, descending groan as I sink into her, only stopping when I bottom out inside her, and then she gives a little squeal as I push the extra half-inch until my hips meet her arse. Meghan climbs back onto the ottoman, on all fours and facing me, and she licks her lips as she watches me slowly withdraw until the head of my cock is nearly visible. She's giving the lads on the couch an eyeful, and it stirs them to action - Drew quicksteps over, and with very little warning, enters Meghan from behind. She's not displeased though, breathing a bit more heavily as I pick up the pace on Joanna.

As I start thrusting a bit faster, I alternate with my thumb - pushing it into her as I'm drawing back my tackle and vice versa. Meanwhile, Georgie has wandered over, and is waving his truncheon at Jo, who immediately obliges him, pushing her weight forward and taking him into her mouth. She reaches a hand back to stop my hips, apparently so she can control the action. She pushes back on me, hard, until our hips mesh together, and then slides forward onto George's pole.

She's so far removed from the cool, calm, collected individual I know her as. Impaling herself on a couple of big rods is bringing out a wild side in her I'd never have expected. Each stroke she's giving us is more intense - she's devouring Georgie's meat, and throwing herself back at me - our bodies slapping loudly and her breathtaking arse rippling with each impact. I'm almost entirely passive as she fucks me, so I put all of my concentration into my thumb, which I curl, twist and thrust into her rosebud, feeling my own cock sliding past my knuckle every time she bears down on me.

Joanna's vocalisations are muted with George filling up her gills, but she's far from quiet. She'd be howling down the walls otherwise, and I love a screamer, me. hearing her makes me want to up the ante, so I get ready to swap my thumb for a couple ho fingers on my other hand. From the base of my shaft I scoop up some of her creamy juices, spreading them around so my digits are suitably lubricated. Then I lap my middle finger over the tip of my index to make a single point and go for the swap.

There's a little disappointment in her moan as I take my thumb out, but I don't mess around, immediately poking the tip of my middle finger into her and gently sliding back and forth while she accommodates me. I can't tell if it's me doing it to her, but she's starting to lose control. I rock my hips to give her a bit more with each thrust, and push my fingers with a bit more determination. The tip of my fingers slide through the resistance of her inner ring, and so I give her the rest in one big stroke. She screams in pleasure, spitting George's dick out and clenching like a vice around my cock and fingers.

Her second climax convulses through her and everything tenses. She's clawing at the upholstery with one hand, she's got a white knuckle grip on George's long black shaft with the other, and I'm frozen in place. I don't think I could move inside her if I tried. Meghan and Andrew are much more sedate, just looking on appreciatively at the debauchery happening alongside. Eventually Joanna begins to relax and starts to rock back and forth on my cock while batting off George. It's almost absent-minded - like she's running on autopilot.

"I'm ready for my wish now," she says quietly in a slightly husky voice, before inching forward, sliding off my prick and fingers. My heart sinks, fully expecting her to use her wish to get out of the prior arrangement. She stands up, turns around and gives me a long, deep kiss while gently stroking my shaft.

"I wish," she breathes in my ear, "to have you all to myself."

That's an unexpected turn of events. I don't know that I had any particular unfulfilled fantasies with Meghan in mind, but 'anything goes' group sex was once in a lifetime and I wasn't quite sure if I was ready to walk away from that. Maybe it makes me boring, but I don't really have fetishes to speak of. No judgment to the consenting adults who do, but I just never really got a pan-handle over anything more than what was right in front of me, swaying seductively toward the door.

"Righto then," I said, bidding farewell to Meghan and the lads. "have fun, you lot." I was sure they would, and would've gladly watched if I didn't have a much better offer on the table. I trot over to catch up to Joanna as she hooks a bottle of bubbly and opens the door with a smile and a beckoning finger. How do you say no to that? I follow her out, todger bobbing back and forth like a blind man's cane.

She heads up the stairs, and I am fucking beside myself as I watch her extraordinary tail wag just inches from my face. I'm torn between just biding my time and watching each cheek flex then jiggle with each step, and getting hands on again. In the end I just can't bloody help myself and give her a couple of playful bites.

"Get outta there!" she squeals with absolutely no conviction, jogging up the stairs with me in hot pursuit. She's off down the hall at a good clip, I hang back just to watch each bounce and sway. I lose sight of her 'round the corner as she ducks into one of the dorms and closes the door. When I catch up, I lean my shoulder onto the door, expecting that she'd be behind it, holding it closed. But as I flick the handle, there's nothing there and I lose my balance, stumbling into the room.

I collapse in a heap, thankfully managing to avoid spearing into the carpet with either head. As I sprawl out on my back, a grinning Joanna descends upon me, bubbly in hand. She plants a knee either side of my head and sits herself down on my chest as she rips the foil off the bottle and untwists the muzzle. With a bit of effort, the cork pops off and Joanna takes the initial surge in her mouth, before rising up on her knees, tipping up the bottle and letting the contents pour down her front - through her cleavage, down her belly where it trickles over her mound and into my mouth. Truth be told, more of it went elsewhere, but the image of her curvy figure rising above me and the silvery trail of bubbles snaking its way across her skin will be etched in my memory for a long time.

She finishes the bottle, and after swallowing what I've caught, I lift myself off the ground to lick and suck as much of the rest as I can. Joanna clearly enjoys the attention, but pushes me back down, apparently convinced that she's in charge of proceedings.

"I know what you really want," she says teasingly, climbing off me to rummage around for something on the dressing table. "I know 'anything goes' is really code for one thing." She grabs a big jar full of some beauty product, and scoops out a big dollop - rubbing it all around my bell-end and down my shaft.

"Mmmm, I love your cock," she purrs, getting a good look at it for the first time and sizing up. Her initially perfunctory application of slippery goo becomes a bit more enthusiastic.

"Easy," I warn. Not that I'd ever refuse a good tug, but I had bigger plans. Joanna smiles at me and plants a kiss on the head of my dick before grabbing another load of product and reaching down between her legs. In an ideal world, I'd help her out with that particular task, but in the interest of brevity I let her have at it. Once everything is satisfactory, she slings a leg over me once more.

Reaching behind herself, she grabs my cock and lines it up as she lowers herself down. From this angle I can't really see in great detail, but I feel my tip up against her back door, and then a bit of pressure as she opens up slightly to take me in. She eases down, settling my bell-end just inside her outer ring, and rolls her hips to work me inside her, slowly but steadily. It's a crazy mix of sensations. One one hand, her tight muscles are constricting around the most sensitive bit of my knob, and the hip movement is giving me friction on all sides. On the other, every inch of me is fighting the urge to bury my cock to the hilt, to the point of being excruciating.

I don't think she's doing it to tease me. I look up at Joanna and she's yoga breathing, eyes closed. Every time she breathes in it's a whispered "oooh." Every time she breathes out, it's a whispered "aaah." All in one continuous note. It's 'ypnotic to watch her, spiritual even - she's a goddess gradually accepting the mortal offering of her worshipper. Or maybe I've got it arse-over-tit, and she's a priestess communing with unknowable gods. Maybe it's all just bollocks.

Before too long, she starts to yield - her tight inner ring dilating and slowly swallowing me up. She snaps her eyes open and her moaning goes up a few decibels and down a few octaves as she sinks down, taking my full length into her. There's a pause as she looks triumphantly down at me and shifts her weight slightly.

"Oh my fucking god, you feel amazing," she laughs, clearly enjoying herself as much as I am. Then she's slowly sliding up my shaft, breathing in more "ooohs" as she does, and then breathing out as she pushes me back into her.

"You feel pretty amazing yourself," I respond, reaching up to squeeze her tits and roll her nipples under my thumb. I don't think I've ever been harder than I am right now. The sight of this gorgeous woman riding me and the feeling of her tight hole squeezing my shaft has me up to eleven. I could die happy. Joanna's right there with me, waking the neighbours with her screams as she bounces harder and faster.

I shift my hand down, stroking from her chest down to her mound and sinking my thumb between her lips, seeking out her clit and looking to up the intensity for her. She responds almost immediately as I begin to flick the flat of my thumb across her bean, gritting her teeth as she moans louder. I keep the pressure light, and set my pace to hers, flicking back and forth every time she lifts off me and every time our bodies slap together.

Joanna reaches down and puts a hand on my chest, curling her fingers as she braces for another orgasm. It shudders through her and she drives her nails into my skin, hard enough for me to cry out - but amazingly she keeps riding as she screams and moans. I'm starting to get close myself as she bucks, bounces and groans through her climax. I grab one of her hands and she grabs mine back, squeezing hard as she slows down.

"My turn now," I tell her. "Spin around."

She does as she's told, keeping me buried to the hilt as she rotates slowly, having to reposition her legs as she goes. There's surprisingly little friction and she spins 'round one eighty degrees - giving me a top notch view of my pole disappearing between her exquisitely round cheeks. I run my hands up the taper of her waist and the elegant curve of her back, admiring every inch of her. She really is something incredible - every curve of her is just impeccable. Joanna combs a hand through her golden hair and looks back at me over her shoulder, open mouthed, pouting a little. She flashes the most intense "do me" eyes I've ever seen, almost pushing me over the edge.

I'd hate to keep a lady waiting, so I grab her stupendous rump, kneading my fingers into her pliant cheeks and pushing her upward slowly, watching inch after inch of my shaft emerge until the base of my head was visible. I held her there long enough to tease her, before pulling her down onto me, plunging deep once more. I was past the point of prolonging the inevitable, so I started to bounce Joanna with gusto.

Our bodies pounded against one another - I set the the pace by pushing and pulling Joanna up and down on my cock, while she lifts herself up and drives herself downward accordingly. My pleasure centre is overloading at the feeling of her hot, slick back passage wrapped around my cock, the sight of her otherworldly curves bouncing and jiggling, and the sound of her screaming and moaning with her own sensory overload.

I was getting close, but I could feel Jo tiring out, since she was doing all the work. So I pushed her right forward, lifting her all the way off - very begrudgingly mind you - and slip out from under her, leaving her on all fours. I get up on my knees and in behind her, wasting no time in easing my cock back into her relaxed and well-lubricated hole. I push up a bit and lean over her, turning her head to one side and kissing her passionately.

"Is this what you had in mind when you agreed to 'anything goes?'" I asked her softly as I kissed her ear. "I certainly can't imagine wanting anything more."

"It's not, but let's call me pleasantly surprised," she responded, slightly out of breath. "Now are you going to make good on your promise to fuck me silly, or no?"

I let my actions do the talking, leaning my shoulders back and pushing my hips forward, giving her my full length with great enthusiasm. I was off to the races, giving it to her as hard and fast as I could go -- grabbing as much of her rump as my hands could manage and just pounding away at her. Joanna had relaxed and opened up to the point where I could withdraw entirely and slam back into her -- so I focused on hammering the deepest strokes I could, lifting off one knee to rotate the angle of my hips slightly and burying even the very base of my shaft with each thrust.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. Don't. Stop. Fucking. My. Arse. With. Your. Big. Fucking. Cock." growled Joanna, letting the slap of our bodies punctuate each word, and leaving no doubt as to her state of mind. her words being to falter, making way for primal screams of pleasure -- occasionally muffled as she bites down on her arm.

I'm getting close now, and grit my teeth, growling back at Jo with some animalistic grunts that don't feel like they're coming from within me. As I begin to lose control, I try to freeze an image of this in my mind's eye.

Joanna has her left arm crossed on the floor in front of her, and is resting her head on the crook of her elbow, strawberry blonde hair falling to one side -- while her right hand reaches back to massage her clit. She's looking back at me with smouldering blue eyes and a pouting, open mouthed look that reads as sheer pleasure. From the nape of her neck, Joanna's back is sweeping in a sublime concave arch, matching the elegant curve of her waist -- both tapering down to her stunning, heart-shaped bubble, which ripples and moves hypnotically.

And of course, right in the middle of this debauched scene is me -- sunk to the very foundation in all that sumptuous flesh. Feeling like the image is burned into my brain, I let myself fall over the edge, bellowing as my cock flexes -- shooting spurt after spurt of my hot load deep inside Jo's waiting arse. I have never come harder, not before and not since. It feels like the very essence of my being is blasting out of me. I feel dizzy but keep pounding away until I feel her body jolting with her own climax.

Joanna's knees go out from under her and we fall to the floor, a tangle of limbs and naked flesh. I roll off to one side so I'm not crushing her, and roll her with me so I stay inside as my hard-on fades. We just breathe together for a while, basking in each other's glow.

We doze and chat on and off through the night. At one point we can hear Meghan and the lads going at it -- it stirs us both up and we go again, a bit more sedate this time. Eventually we just sleep.

I keep true to my word, and make breakfast for the girls, with some help from the lads. Afterwards, my head just wasn't in the game and I got bundled out shortly after. I'd love to tell you that I won the real prize in finding true love or whatever -- truth is, it has been miserable fucking radio silence for months, and will be until the finale is done and dusted.

One thing has given me a bit of hope though -- in the adverts, they show Joanna answering her phone. And the ringtone is an old Cole Porter track -- Anything Goes.