Untouchable Jade

Story Info
Giving in to secret desire without compromising reputation.
4.5k words
4.4
67.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Jade Thomas, a breathtakingly attractive married high school teacher remained at her desk after school trying to grade papers. Idly watching the dust mop sweeping down the aisles between the desks of her room was not the distraction. Whirling around within Jade's mind was a kaleidoscope of taboo temptations that until recent events had been successfully suppressed for years.

Jade had been conversely delighted and astounded when recently encountering Tyrone Johnson after ten years of not seeing him. During college Jade spent countless hours tutoring and was well aware Tyrone as the most frequently tutored had a crush on her. Being a late bloomer with her own belated interests in the opposite sex made it difficult for her to suppress the taboo desires simmering within her when in the younger black man's company. Even though she resisted reciprocating mutual hormonal urges at that time, interracial inclinations became the strongest initial, and therefore, indelible imprint in Jade's sexual psyche.

During each one of the increasingly frequent casual encounters Tyrone made it clear that his desire for her was every bit as strong as when a teenager. He unabashedly expressed appreciation of Jade's stunning five-foot eight, 38C-24-36 body. While his lecherous eyes appreciatively caressing her body made her nipples spike surreptitious glances at his crotch revealed a package that left her wet with wanton desire.

While the school's black janitor swept between the desks of her classroom Nathan Brown had no clue his mere presence sexually aroused the gorgeous teacher. For a few seconds Jade's head rose from the same paper lying in front of her since the janitor entered the room. She looked right at him with a far away look in her eyes as her tongue slowly and sensually licked her suddenly dry lips.

Seldom needing or wanting to remain after school, this afternoon was the first time the school's black janitor entered her room while she was still there. No one in the bigoted, mostly white school had any clue recently reawakened interracial sexual inclinations secretly aroused the perceived totally untouchable most gorgeous married teacher at the high school. Even after he finished cleaning her room and departed Jade couldn't seem to resist lasciviously fantasizing what extramarital sexual involvement between Nathan Brown and her might be like.

Lascivious fantasies about her finally going black, of Mr. Brown's big, strong, ebony hands groping her, squeezing her breasts flooded her brain. Like a drowning person grasping at a life ring to keep from going under her mind tried unsuccessfully to fixate on grading papers. But her erotic daydream continued with Nathan's head falling between her legs and his tongue stabbing at her freely offered pussy. Jade slipped her fingers beneath her skirt titillating her jerking and quivering wet pussy fantasizing Nathan's tongue licking and stabbing into her hot white pussy. Her chest heaved and her breath came in choked gasping sobs as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her.

Much of the time during the past few weeks Jade had been unable to quell salacious fantasies dominating her thoughts. One failed and the present unsatisfying marriage to older white men over the past dozen years were proof social standards didn't fulfill Jade's needs. Although so socially unacceptable it was considered the greatest taboo, no longer could she ignore what she secretly wanted, no needed, was to satisfy her long suppressed curiosity about the rumors surrounding white women's inability to resist black fucking!

Spasmodic shivers of pleasure racked her petite white body as she vividly imagined something bigger and harder than ever encountered running teasingly over her fluttering pussy lips. For long minutes he simply stood there with just the tip of his monstrous blackness inside the seething bubbling cauldron between her willingly spread legs relishing the moment of finally submitting to a black fucking. Then with a tightening of his buttocks and a rotating of his hips he sent another inch of his tremendous ebony hardness into her hot wet white pussy.

At last his hips jerked sending another inch of blackness into her tight cunt. To all outward appearances, he remained motionless behind her. But it was a whole different story inside her. Like a living entity his magnificent dark cock pulsed and throbbed sending spikes of unparalleled pleasure rippling through her. Her sexy body quivered and shook with each imaginary pleasurable spike. Vividly she imagined pushing back to meet him but just as his tight hold on her slim waist prevented her from doing so.

"Does Mrs. Thomas want this lowly janitor to shove his big black cock in her tight white cunt and black fuck her? Is that what you be wanting Mrs. Thomas?" With agonizing slowness he withdrew three or four inches of his dark meat until all but the cock knob remained between her widely splayed pussy lips. Then with a twisting and rotating of his pelvis he lunged forward sinking not only that which he had withdrawn but over half of his big black cock.

In her lascivious fantasy her sensual moan of pleasure filled the empty room as her body convulsed and ecstatic fireworks exploded in her brain in response to the unprecedented depth to which he had penetrated her. Then she pleaded for her first extramarital lover to fuck her, to shove his black cock into her as his hips again jerked sending yet another inch between her moist splayed lips.

She envisioned amazing pelvic thrusts set a pace that was sure to prolong her pleasure. Fleeting images of his nearly seven inches of dark cock sawing in and out of her tight cunt. If Nathan Brown had at least two more inches of big thick black cock, then Mrs. Jade Thomas, untouchable, married white teacher would secretly be the school's black janitor's mistress whenever he wanted her.

Why hadn't either one of her white husbands ever made her feel like this? Why, why, why. But as quickly as the question had come to her so too did the answer. As if to deny the filthy vision that threatened to consume her she squeezed her eyes tightly shut. But there was no blocking out the answer. No blocking out the mind altering imagery of either a big black cock jack-hammering into her or the kaleidoscope of salacious pictures flooding her brain. In her lascivious fantasy it was as if he could read her mind for no sooner had the sordid images of not only his but also Tyrone Johnson's black cock fucking her entered into her fantasy she imagined Nathan's rhetorical question, "You've always wanted a black fucking haven't you Mrs. Thomas?"

Following this most vivid ever fantasy Jade decided she would find a way to meet Tyrone out of town and far away from potential career ending gossip. Jade admitted she had always found him very desirable. Although she always claimed phallic size wasn't an issue, she was candidly impressed with the visibly impressive length and girth of Tyrone's cock bulge.

The night before flying to the Bahamas she met Tyrone in a hotel in Tyson's Corner's just outside of Washington DC. He was well dressed and quite friendly and open. Jade was looking amazing and he quickly complimented her. She'd bought a new dress especially for this momentous occasion. It was a black tube top dress with a short flowing bottom. The hem fell just below the bottom of her ass-cheeks, threatening to give everyone a delightful view if the wind blew just so. The tight tube top accentuated her tits, riding just so her nipples were at the very most upper edge of her top, leaving them ready to peek out with the merest downward slippage or sudden movement. Her tits were tightly pressed together and offered up for viewing by nearly anyone passing by. Underneath, she had on the tiniest little mesh pink thong that barely covered her smooth, sexy pussy that she'd shaved in her bath just hours ago. She was wearing a pair of chunky stripper style platform heels that elevated her to nearly six feet tall.

After talking with Tyrone while consuming some tasty adult beverages, it was evident that he and Jade were getting along very well. Jade was in full flirt mode as she kept laughing at nearly every word Tyrone spoke, lightly touching his arm and shoulder as she did so. Tyrone was apparently feeling touchy, also, as he had rested his strong right hand on Jade's lean left thigh that she'd crossed over her right leg. They kept leaning in close and to hear what they were saying over the loud music and others talking around us in the bar.

Jade incredulously asked, "Do you really think you can fit it all in?"

Tyrone's confident response was, "Don't worry, baby, I'll have you stuffed completely."

Jade just smiled and laughed.

About ten minutes later, Jade and Tyrone stood up. Undoubtedly every eye in the bar and lobby watching the gorgeous white married woman walking with the handsome black guy knew she was going black. What they couldn't and didn't know was how many years the sexy married white teacher had suppressed interracial inclinations prior to this extramarital rendezvous.

Waiting for the elevator, Tyrone told Jade he couldn't wait to see her naked. Jade's never been one to be afraid of showing some skin, so she looked around, and seeing no one else near the recessed elevator area, pulled slightly on the tight tube top and out popped her already erect pink nipples followed by the rest of her firm, ripe tits.

Tyrone's face lit-up and he exclaimed, "Damn! Those are some fine boobies!"

Jade smiled and giggled as Tyrone's hands immediately flew to her tits, cupping them, grabbing, pinching the nipples and pulling on them as Jade stood there with a great big mischievous grin on her face. Tyrone leaned over and took Jade's left nipple in his mouth. What a shock anyone would get if they happened upon a half-naked white woman with her tits being sucked and played with in public by a tall, handsome black man. To add to it, Tyrone's other hand had roamed down to Jade's ass, reaching under her short skirt and groping her. As he deftly grabbed and caressed Jade's bare ass, he reached deep between her legs she'd slightly spread. Anyone could tell he was zeroing in on her pussy because Jade's eyes widened and she gasped as his fingers found her barely covered clit. Tyrone then moved his other hand down and up under the front of Jade's skirt as he moved his mouth to her swollen right nipple, leaving her left nipple wet with his saliva. Jade was squirming as his hands found the thin side strings of her thong and pulled it down to the middle of her thigh and pulled up her skirt, exposing her pussy completely so he could see it.

He gasped, "What a fucking gorgeous little pussy!!"

His fingers sawed between Jade's legs and were immediately glistening with her sweet pussy juices. Jade was transfixed and lost all touch with reality.

The elevator door dinged and they heard voices on the other side of the door. Jade's lusty eyes brightened and she hastily pushed her skirt down as Tyrone stood up and adjusted his thick, semi-erect cock that was snaking down the inside of his thigh. Poor Jade, though, didn't have time to get herself completely situated and as the door slid open, she was just pulling up her top. Had the young couple been really paying attention, they could have easily glimpsed Jade's pert breast as she yanked the top up, still leaving basically the top half of her left nipple poking up over the edge of the fabric. What did catch their attention instead was the tiny bright pink thong bikini panties that were rolled down about four inches below the hem of Jade's skirt -- right in the middle of her socially-unacceptably spread thighs. The guy smiled as he eyed Jade up and down and spied Jade's panties. The woman with him followed his gaze and grabbed his arm as he momentarily hesitated walking off the elevator and commented, "That slut's sure gonna get fucked tonight!"

Reality smacked the once untouchable teacher in the face and they hustled onto the elevator just as Jade's top slipped, completely exposing her left nipple. The adventure or excitement of essentially getting caught seemed to embolden Tyrone and Jade as they huddled into a corner of the elevator car with their hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Tyrone ripped Jade's top completely down again as he pressed the button to the 7th floor. Jade was wantonly rubbing Tyrone's crotch as the elevator steadily climbed to the 7th floor. She smiled as she stroked Tyrone's ever-lengthening cock through his pants. Jade's legs were spread farther as Tyrone massaged her pussy. Arriving at their floor, Jade bent at the waist, leaned over and pulled her panties completely off, giving Tyrone a full-on view of her dripping wet pussy and tightly puckered asshole. She walked off the elevator with her tits jiggling with each step she took, completely unconcerned that someone might get a free viewing of her obviously aroused bare breasts. She arrived at the door to their room and stood there smiling as Tyrone followed her.

As soon as they unlocked the door and stepped in, Jade and Tyrone were kissing passionately and frantically rubbing each other's bodies. Tyrone had shed his shirt, revealing his broad muscled chest that Jade was kissing all over as her hands were quickly unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. She pushed them down to the floor as she kept kissing her way down Tyrone's torso, stopping at the waistband of his boxer-briefs.

As she crouched in front of Tyrone, Jade grabbed his ass and leaned back, taking in a full view of his hardening cock straining against the thin material holding him in. As his black cock grew, the thick, dark head poked out of the bottom of his boxer briefs. Jade leaned back in and kissed the mushroom head and then wrapped her radiant ruby red lips around it and started flicking her tongue over it. Tyrone reached down and literally had to fish his long cock out of his underwear to release it. As he did, his huge cock hung semi-erect and when he let go of it, it fell heavily on Jade's upturned face, falling across her cheek and nose as she tried to catch it in her mouth. Jade had to lean back a little as Tyrone's cock hung heavily between his legs, bending downward a bit from its own weight.

Jade again quickly captured his cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking the tip of it. She then took his thick black cock with one and then both hands, stroking the length of his cock as she spread the saliva from the tip down the length of his completely hard cock. It must have been amazing to see Jade's small white hands barely wrapped around the girth and length of his big thick black cock, leaving a good three or four inches at the end that she stuffed greedily into her open mouth. Jade's wedding ring glinted softly in the low light as she stroked and sucked him.

Completely erect, Tyrone's cock stood out straight from his toned body like a baseball bat. The head of his cock flared, adding another three inches to the already large circumference of his shaft. Jade's mouth was open wide and straining to just get the head of his cock in her mouth. Tyrone stood there complimenting her on what a gorgeous site it was seeing her lips wrapped around his cock and how amazing her mouth felt.

Jade was looking straight up into Tyrone's eyes as she kept sucking and slurping on the big black cock in front of her. Jade reached down between her spread legs and wiped her hand along her pussy, gather the liberal pussy juice she'd been leaking. Her hand looked covered as she showed Tyrone how wet she was and then began jacking his cock with her pussy juice.

Tyrone took the hint and pulled Jade up off his cock and led her over to the king sized bed. He silently unzipped her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. Tyrone then pushed her gently backward onto the bed so she was sitting there with his pre-cum leaking cock inches from her face. His cock was producing so much pre-cum that it literally dripped like a broken faucet, falling onto Jade's breasts and thighs, leaving small glistening trails as each huge glob of clear liquid slid down her sweet-tasting skin. Jade reached up and stroked his cock, producing even larger dollops of pre-cum from Tyrone's thick cock. The unnoticed silence broke as Jade lustily moaned, "God, I want you to fuck me so bad right now! I want all of that gorgeous black cock inside me!"

Tyrone smiled and asked, "You want the skin or the rubber, baby?"

Jade turned and looked at the erotic tableau in the mirror for the first time since they had walked into the room. She was obviously torn between her raw desire to feel his skin and concerns about safe sex.

After a moment's hesitation -- during which I'm sure she thought a million different things -- Jade quietly and with just a hint of disappointment only two lovers who fantasized about each other for ten years could understand, replied, "I think I want the rubber," and then quickly added, "for now."

So as Jade continued to squeeze large drops of Tyrone's pre-cum onto her body, he grabbed a condom and gave it to her.

Tyrone kept smiling as any red-blooded male would, and politely replied, "No problem, baby, whatever you're comfortable with."

That response let her know she'd picked the right guy to introduce her to black fucking.

Jade let go of Tyrone's cock momentarily and opened the condom. The condom looked impossibly small when she placed it up against the huge mushroom head of Tyrone's cock. Jade tried rolling it onto Tyrone's cock knob, but couldn't get it rolled past the rim of it, so Tyrone reached down and helped her. The rubber was stretched so tightly around Tyrone's giant cock that it looked like it would break at any moment. Jade realized she should have gotten Magnums for him. The thought faded quickly as Jade scooted back on the bed.

Tyrone had crawled onto the bed and was kneeling back on his feet with his condom-wrapped ebony magnificence just resting against Jade's sopping wet cunt. He grabbed Jade by the hips and scooted her down so that his cock was resting on her pelvis and stomach. Jade looked down and just gasped as she realized that if Tyrone were to imbed all ten inches of his monster cock inside her, it would be incredibly deep inside her pussy. Jade's hips rotated up and her legs spread wide out to her sides while Tyrone tilted his hips back and placed the head of his cock against Jade's pussy. This time, though, Tyrone started applying pressure, pushing hard against her pussy as he held her pussy lips open wide with one of his hands. Jade rose up on her elbows and watched as Tyrone's huge black cock slowly invaded her married white pussy.

Tyrone paused for a moment, slightly withdrawing the 1/2" or so he'd pressed into Jade and commented, "Damn, baby, you're as tight a pussy as I've ever fucked."

He then pushed again and Jade yelped and moaned loudly as Tyrone's oversized cock head pressed past the opening of her pussy.

Her breathing already started to quicken as she panted, "Oh, god, it so thick...I'm so...full...already..."

Tyrone chuckled and popped the head of his cock back out of her pussy and then quickly shoved it back in about two dozen times, each time eliciting a louder and louder moan from Jade until finally she moaned, "Fuck me...oh, please...oh fuck...oh...nooo....I'm cumming already...ahhhhh..."

Her body tensed as Tyrone stayed still with just the tip of his ebony erection finally buried in his long sought after lover. As she relaxed a few moments later, Tyrone clenched his hips and thrust another three or four inches into Jade's quivering pussy. Again, Tyrone expertly fucked just the first three or four inches of his cock in and out of Jade until she had another massive orgasm and was left thrashing and clenching the sheets as she came all over his big black cock. After her second orgasm, Jade's pussy was making squishy, sloppy sounds as Tyrone again pressed a little more of his cock deeper inside Jade's pussy. With just nine inches inside her, Tyrone's cock was deeper inside her than either of her two white husbands had ever been.

12